Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood 19:29 - Dec 15 with 1419 viewsLohengrin

This is what happens when Marx is swallowed whole by one lacking, as she does, the intellectual capacity to differentiate concept and precept.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 20:03 - Dec 15 with 1380 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What's Sahar Al-Faifi up to these days?

It always puzzled me as to why Leanne did not expel her.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 23:37 - Dec 15 with 1287 viewsKilkennyjack

I thought Leanne was good for Plaid.

Not as sharp as Comrade Nicola, maybe, but still a conviction politician.
We have far too few of them.

A welsh learner from the south wales valleys was also an important part of what Leanne offered.
It should have inclusive Plaid needed to be.

The fact that independence is now part of our national conversation is as much down to Leanne as anyone else (maybe except for Johnson). Regularly over 30 per cent now. And growing. And Brexit to come. And Indy Scotland. And a united Ireland.

Has Ms Wood outmanoeuvred Mrs Windsor ? 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 07:29 - Dec 16 with 1228 viewsSwanjaxs

Don't worry Loh she blocked me too, sending a dickpick to her dm box probably wasn't my finest moment... 🙈
[Post edited 16 Dec 2020 7:32]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 09:34 - Dec 16 with 1180 viewsHighjack

I’ve asked this on here before and never really got an answer. Of all the oppressed or occupied peoples of the world why are these hard left types drawn specifically to the palestinian cause over all others? We’ve all seen the waving of the Palestinian flags at labour conference and Glastonbury and pretty much everywhere Corbyn goes. But why is this issue focused on more than say Tibet, Cheznya, Crimea or any of the others?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 09:35 - Dec 16 with 1178 viewsHighjack

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 07:29 - Dec 16 by Swanjaxs

Don't worry Loh she blocked me too, sending a dickpick to her dm box probably wasn't my finest moment... 🙈
[Post edited 16 Dec 2020 7:32]

Strange, she was happy enough to send me one.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 09:42 - Dec 16 with 1171 viewsYrAlarch

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 09:34 - Dec 16 by Highjack

I’ve asked this on here before and never really got an answer. Of all the oppressed or occupied peoples of the world why are these hard left types drawn specifically to the palestinian cause over all others? We’ve all seen the waving of the Palestinian flags at labour conference and Glastonbury and pretty much everywhere Corbyn goes. But why is this issue focused on more than say Tibet, Cheznya, Crimea or any of the others?

Fair point. Somewhat like Tony Bliar's selective justification for going to war.
FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 09:44 - Dec 16 with 1169 viewsCatullus

Good question. I also wonder why these conviction politicians aren't making more noise about the Uighur in China and the forced labour camps where as many as 500,000 people are working in a "poverty alleviation" scheme,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/extra/nz0g306v8c/china-tainted-cotton

It's not like the oppresed in China have rockets and bullets to fire back. Maybe it's a case of one group of oppressed people being more equal than another group?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 09:51 - Dec 16 with 1166 viewsCatullus

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 23:37 - Dec 15 by Kilkennyjack

A welsh learner from the south wales valleys was also an important part of what Leanne offered.

The fact that independence is now part of our national conversation is as much down to Leanne as anyone else (maybe except for Johnson). Regularly over 30 per cent now. And growing. And Brexit to come. And Indy Scotland. And a united Ireland.

The latest polls say around 25% but polls can be badly wrong. There's a chance it's higher but more likely it's lower.

To be fair to Ms Wood, she's sharper and more forceful than Drakeford or Gething.

Part of the national conversation you say? Well apart from heavily biased stories in the WOL and people like you on here, I don't hear anybody talking about it. Maybe it's just part of the conversation (or maybe all of it) at Indy rallies?

You know where I am on this though, lets do the debate and vote and sort it out for a generation. As long as we get a choice on abolishing devolution too.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 11:24 - Dec 16 with 1139 viewsHighjack

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 09:44 - Dec 16 by Catullus

Good question. I also wonder why these conviction politicians aren't making more noise about the Uighur in China and the forced labour camps where as many as 500,000 people are working in a "poverty alleviation" scheme,

It's not like the oppresed in China have rockets and bullets to fire back. Maybe it's a case of one group of oppressed people being more equal than another group?

Criticising China is bad for the economy.

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 11:56 - Dec 16 with 1130 viewsCatullus

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 11:24 - Dec 16 by Highjack

Criticising China is bad for the economy.

Ah, so their convictions are financially driven and peoples lives come second. We don't do much trade with Israel I take it, not compared to China anyway.

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 13:27 - Dec 16 with 1103 viewsBarrySwan

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 23:37 - Dec 15 by Kilkennyjack

Self admitted failed Welsh learner to be slightly more accurate, but only to be applauded for giving it a go.

I suppose you must speak as you find and I first bumped into Leanne Wood whilst being part of a panel at a political debate held at the velodrome in Cathays in Cardiff some years ago .

I'd barely heard of her before and my first hand impression during the debate and question and answer session from communications union workers was that she was as thick as mince, choc full of meaningless, waffling, ranting rhetoric with the debating skills of a struggling sixth form politics student.

Nothing I've really seen or heard from her since has altered that initial impression although of course others may hold different views.

I was hugely disappointed when she was dumped by plaid cymru as leader as she was successfully helping to maintain their record of achieving absolutely diddly squat in nearly 100 years of existence.

Please come back as leader Leanne.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2020 13:29]
FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 14:04 - Dec 16 with 1063 viewsCatullus

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 13:27 - Dec 16 by BarrySwan

Self admitted failed Welsh learner to be slightly more accurate, but only to be applauded for giving it a go.

I suppose you must speak as you find and I first bumped into Leanne Wood whilst being part of a panel at a political debate held at the velodrome in Cathays in Cardiff some years ago .

I'd barely heard of her before and my first hand impression during the debate and question and answer session from communications union workers was that she was as thick as mince, choc full of meaningless, waffling, ranting rhetoric with the debating skills of a struggling sixth form politics student.

Nothing I've really seen or heard from her since has altered that initial impression although of course others may hold different views.

I was hugely disappointed when she was dumped by plaid cymru as leader as she was successfully helping to maintain their record of achieving absolutely diddly squat in nearly 100 years of existence.

Isn't that a tad unfair to mince?

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 16:13 - Dec 17 with 975 viewsonehunglow

Mince is ok a a noun but not as a verb

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 16:19 - Dec 17 with 962 viewsKilkennyjack

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 13:27 - Dec 16 by BarrySwan

You were part of a panel at a political debate ?

Not being funny like, but are you sure ? 🤷‍♂️

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 16:35 - Dec 17 with 955 viewsKilkennyjack

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 09:51 - Dec 16 by Catullus

The latest polls say around 25% but polls can be badly wrong. There's a chance it's higher but more likely it's lower.

To be fair to Ms Wood, she's sharper and more forceful than Drakeford or Gething.

Part of the national conversation you say? Well apart from heavily biased stories in the WOL and people like you on here, I don't hear anybody talking about it. Maybe it's just part of the conversation (or maybe all of it) at Indy rallies?

You know where I am on this though, lets do the debate and vote and sort it out for a generation. As long as we get a choice on abolishing devolution too.

Defo higher on this one ..

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 16:41 - Dec 17 with 950 viewsCatullus

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 16:35 - Dec 17 by Kilkennyjack

Defo higher on this one ..

Oh good grief, they removed the undecided which massively skews the numbers, especially when such a large number are undecided.

On that kind of result the percentage wanting to scrap devolution would be about 45% or put another way, if the undecided are included it puts the indy supporters at just over 29%

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 16:43 - Dec 17 with 946 viewsCatullus

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 16:19 - Dec 17 by Kilkennyjack

Any buffoon can take part in a political debate, Bojo or Drakeford......Kilkenny or Catullus. You don't need to be an expert to have an opinion.

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 16:44 - Dec 17 with 945 viewsBarrySwan

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 16:19 - Dec 17 by Kilkennyjack

No funnier than you being part of the ersatz political debating forum on here I don't suppose.

Some people waffle on about politics on a keyboard sat on their backsides in their back bedroom achieving precisely nothing, and others get up off their backsides and take on the politicians that we criticise in person face to face in debate.

I suppose I'm more of a doer and you're more of a back bedroom keyboard waffler.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2020 17:32]
FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 21:13 - Dec 18 with 852 viewsKilkennyjack

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 16:43 - Dec 17 by Catullus

Any buffoon can take part in a political debate, Bojo or Drakeford......Kilkenny or Catullus. You don't need to be an expert to have an opinion.

Clearly ....

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 21:17 - Dec 18 with 849 viewsKilkennyjack

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 16:44 - Dec 17 by BarrySwan

No funnier than you being part of the ersatz political debating forum on here I don't suppose.

Some people waffle on about politics on a keyboard sat on their backsides in their back bedroom achieving precisely nothing, and others get up off their backsides and take on the politicians that we criticise in person face to face in debate.

I suppose I'm more of a doer and you're more of a back bedroom keyboard waffler.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2020 17:32]

‘Self praise is no recommendation’ - as the old saying goes .....

W⚓️

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 21:21 - Dec 18 with 845 viewsDr_Winston

Jew hatred has been just as much a fixture on the left as it has on the right for most of the last Millennia.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 21:59 - Dec 18 with 825 views1462jack

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 09:44 - Dec 16 by Catullus

Don’t fit the narrative pal
FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 22:57 - Dec 18 with 806 viewsCatullus

FAO Trampie - Leanne Wood on 21:17 - Dec 18 by Kilkennyjack

‘Self praise is no recommendation’ - as the old saying goes .....

W⚓️

It's a sure sign of defeat when you resort to insults like that. People get banned for that now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024