Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tesco, helping spread the virus. 18:31 - Jan 9 with 2610 viewsbuilthjack

So I went to do some shopping this morning.
Shoppers, after loading their cars, put the trolley neatly back into the trolley stations.
The next shopper takes that trolley, and goes to the store entrance with it. THEY HAVE PUSHED THE TROLLEY 50/60 metres THEN SPRAY IT. TOO LATE.
SO EVERY TIME A PERSON TAKES A TROLLEY THEY HAVE A CHANCE OF CATCHING THE VIRUS.
Why on earth can't Tesco clean the trolleys every time a shopper uses them.

Soacial distancing non existent in the store.
Some fools with no masks.
No gel when leaving the store.
Some staff stocking shelves with no masks on.
I could go on and on.

Killers.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 18:35 - Jan 9 with 1202 viewsNeath_Jack

It's only too late if you lick the handle, or stick your hands on your chops, before you clean it.

Get to the cleaning station, and when you are cleaning your handle, use the hand sanitiser to clean your hands.

Not all people can wear masks, including staff members.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 18:38 - Jan 9 with 1215 viewscontroversial_jack

Tescos , have consistently been the worse imo
Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 18:40 - Jan 9 with 1212 viewsonehunglow

True enough.
Sorry,if staff cannot wear mask they shouldnt be on the shop floor. Public safety comes first.

I wear gloves as soon as I exit my car then wash the gloves when returned hom.

Ken makes a great point as people are still dumb and naive to this killer virus. Pity it wasnt coloured like a red cloud .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 18:46 - Jan 9 with 1196 viewsAndyCole

Shoppers need to take responsibility and take their own gel, wipe the trolley before and after; wipe the Scan&Shop device before and after.

Social distancing in-store is horrendous, in all stores including the Waitroses and Marks'. Again it's not helped by the punters not taking responsibility. It's stupidity on the grandest scale.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 18:48 - Jan 9 with 1188 viewsbuilthjack

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 18:35 - Jan 9 by Neath_Jack

It's only too late if you lick the handle, or stick your hands on your chops, before you clean it.

Get to the cleaning station, and when you are cleaning your handle, use the hand sanitiser to clean your hands.

Not all people can wear masks, including staff members.

Many will touch their chops as they put their mask on before going into the store.
After holding the uncleaned trolley for a few minutes.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 20:09]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 18:57 - Jan 9 with 1159 viewsJack123

You should wear a hazmat suit Buith, if you are that worried.

libera nos a malo

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 18:58 - Jan 9 with 1156 viewsAndyCole

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 18:48 - Jan 9 by builthjack

Many will touch their chops as they put their mask on before going into the store.

Do you not take your own gel ? Not rocket science

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 19:08 - Jan 9 with 1120 viewsNeath_Jack

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 18:48 - Jan 9 by builthjack

That's down to the user / customer, it's not difficult to put your mask on first, then not touch your face for 20 seconds.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Login to get fewer ads

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 19:23 - Jan 9 with 1094 viewsHighjack

It’s not uncommon to see people bringing their entire extended family to one of these shops for a bit of a day out and upon seeing another massive family they know they then stop to chat to them for forty five minutes in the middle of the aisle.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 19:26 - Jan 9 with 1087 viewsHighjack

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 18:57 - Jan 9 by Jack123

Indeed. The chances of you catching it off trolley handles is negligible. Keep your distance and you should be fine.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 19:34 - Jan 9 with 1058 viewslifelong

I can tell you that the staff on the ground floor of Tesco, those on the front line if you like, are deeply concerned at what is happening. They have to confront all types of knuckle heads who enter the store refusing to wear masks or social distance. These are the killers not the staff who attend work putting their lives at risk each day they do so.
Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:11 - Jan 9 with 1047 viewsbuilthjack

Over 1000 deaths a day from people catching Covid, many by touching things that carriers have touched, is ok?
Strewth.

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:14 - Jan 9 with 1042 viewsonehunglow

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 19:08 - Jan 9 by Neath_Jack

That's down to the user / customer, it's not difficult to put your mask on first, then not touch your face for 20 seconds.

It is for many who are traumatised at the thought of wearing a piece of cloth over your gob and nose.

Exempt?No they are fookn not.

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:14 - Jan 9 with 1042 viewsbuilthjack

It doesn't worry you, 1000 or more people a day dying of Covid. Many from touching something a carrier has handled ?

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:16 - Jan 9 with 1018 viewsNeath_Jack

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:14 - Jan 9 by onehunglow

It is for many who are traumatised at the thought of wearing a piece of cloth over your gob and nose.

Exempt?No they are fookn not.

Yes they are, no matter how much you repeat that they aren't.

You're ex old bill, you're not judge an jury.

Stop wearing fooking gloves in there, that will help as well.

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:16 - Jan 9 with 1039 viewsbuilthjack

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 19:08 - Jan 9 by Neath_Jack

True. But take the risk away by cleaning the trolleys in the first place.
Any risk assessment would tell you

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:23 - Jan 9 with 1009 viewsNeath_Jack

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:16 - Jan 9 by builthjack

Reasonably practicable.

You would need an army of cleaners, thus introducing more people to potentially get infected (always reduce the numbers of people you are exposing), increase queues to enter the store which means more crowds. I could go on but i won't.

Non starter Builth, your risk assessor needs to be re-educated.

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:24 - Jan 9 with 1029 viewsJack123

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:16 - Jan 9 by builthjack

What is the point of it? Ok, scrub the trolley, gel your hands, then you walk in, and start picking up the products, which god knows how many people have touched.

Don't worry about trolleys mate, just take some hand gel with you.

libera nos a malo

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:32 - Jan 9 with 1016 viewsbuilthjack

Education. Pork.
1000 lives a day. I can see why now.

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:33 - Jan 9 with 1015 viewsonehunglow

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:16 - Jan 9 by Neath_Jack

Yes they are, no matter how much you repeat that they aren't.

You're ex old bill, you're not judge an jury.

Stop wearing fooking gloves in there, that will help as well.

And you are what exactly.An engineer,an accountant,lawyer,steelworker,brickie,spark ,what are ya Champ.Let' s have it.BTW,I worked for 45 years ,longer than you have lived on this planet.Ive done jobs you would never think me capable of. You read the wrong posters and listen to too many jerks to even remotely get a handle about what I am about.

THEY ARE NOT EXEMPT. IF THEY ARE ,SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD SHOP FOR THEM.ITS EASY.

This is life or death.It s a deadly game to err on the side of the wrong side of caution.

We should be cautious of what really is killing life as we know it.

Bye

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:38 - Jan 9 with 986 viewsNeath_Jack

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:33 - Jan 9 by onehunglow

And you are what exactly.An engineer,an accountant,lawyer,steelworker,brickie,spark ,what are ya Champ.Let' s have it.BTW,I worked for 45 years ,longer than you have lived on this planet.Ive done jobs you would never think me capable of. You read the wrong posters and listen to too many jerks to even remotely get a handle about what I am about.

This is life or death.It s a deadly game to err on the side of the wrong side of caution.

Bye

Why all that anger? You need to calm down, and try to reply in a manner that i posted to you.

I'm trying to help you in regards to wearing gloves.

If people are exempt from wearing masks, then they are exempt. Who do you think you are to tell them they can't shop? Do you tell disabled people in wheelchairs that they shouldn't go out, but get others to do it for them? Don't be so vile man.

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:38 - Jan 9 with 985 viewsDr_Winston

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:33 - Jan 9 by onehunglow

Bye

Utterly ignorant.

Both my parents have COPD. Both are exempt from mask wearing. Deal with it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:39 - Jan 9 with 1006 viewsbritferry

I do my hands on the way in and the way out. You don't know who has touched what in the shop, even now I pick up something and put it back on the shelf without thinking about it.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:42 - Jan 9 with 1000 viewsonehunglow

At least you are honest.Most are not.

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:43 - Jan 9 with 998 viewsJack123

Tesco, helping spread the virus. on 20:14 - Jan 9 by builthjack

It doesn't worry you, 1000 or more people a day dying of Covid. Many from touching something a carrier has handled ?

No, as I pointed out even after scrubbing the trolley and gelling your hands upon entry to the store, you still have to pick up the products which as I said god knows how many people have touched. So I never scrub the trolley upon entry, for me there is no point.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024