Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cymrophobia 22:23 - Jan 12 with 11258 viewsNortbankboy

There's a lot about these days.
Cymrophobia on 10:45 - Jan 22 with 576 viewsCatullus

Cymrophobia on 21:54 - Jan 21 by Kilkennyjack

I vote Plaid.

Looks a 3 horse race.

I hope not a single welsh person will ever vote Tory.

A 3 horse race, so you admit Wales may vote tory then? it's probable that UKIP support will turn tory and those areas that have a tory MP might do it in the Senedd vote too.

Interesting today to see Gething say there'll be a hard ecision to make come May, is he lining us up for the delaying of the election? I reckon so.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cymrophobia on 10:47 - Jan 22 with 579 viewsHighjack

Cymrophobia on 10:45 - Jan 22 by Catullus

A 3 horse race, so you admit Wales may vote tory then? it's probable that UKIP support will turn tory and those areas that have a tory MP might do it in the Senedd vote too.

Interesting today to see Gething say there'll be a hard ecision to make come May, is he lining us up for the delaying of the election? I reckon so.

It’s Wales. It’s a one horse race. Always has been. The other horses might as well get shot for being lame.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cymrophobia on 10:56 - Jan 22 with 565 viewsCatullus

Cymrophobia on 10:47 - Jan 22 by Highjack

It’s Wales. It’s a one horse race. Always has been. The other horses might as well get shot for being lame.

I think this time it might be a bit different. I don't think Labour will have quite the easy ride they've always had. Could be wrong of course but I think the pandemic has woken people up. All that time spent at home, thinking!

Read a WOL story and then look at the comments, the vast majority are criticisng the Senedd, well Drakeford and Gething.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Cymrophobia on 11:12 - Jan 22 with 566 viewsonehunglow

Killy.Would you ever admit it if the Tories did something you approved of either publically or privately.
What would you do about a party that is so vilified in south Wales Ban them,as other totalitarian regimes have done.

I see people in south Wales demonising Tories but some support labour as they brand themselves "working class" and others vote PC because they seem them as what-representative of an English middle class-another term used as a perjorative in south Wales.

What a life to only feel free to vote for just one party and utterly ignore anything at all from others.

Thanks be to God my parents built into me a lasting contempt for all ;politicians and a healthy mistrust of any party assuming power. The bonds of class have held this country back ,this country being Great Britain,of which Wales is an integral part and one where ,by and large,people vote Tory in secret ,because of intimidation.

Look at the state we're in.

Public school toffs, vile Tory scum,Posh Boys,Eton Messes plays working class and proud of it. Laughable really .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cymrophobia on 11:14 - Jan 22 with 566 viewsexhmrc1

Cymrophobia on 10:56 - Jan 22 by Catullus

I think this time it might be a bit different. I don't think Labour will have quite the easy ride they've always had. Could be wrong of course but I think the pandemic has woken people up. All that time spent at home, thinking!

Read a WOL story and then look at the comments, the vast majority are criticisng the Senedd, well Drakeford and Gething.

I wouldnt read too much into the comments on WOL. It tends to be the same people. Senydd and Anti Labour voters like you. The reality is unlike past elections there is no Corbyn so wont drag the Labour party down in the same way. Plaid might do better without Wood and the Lib Dems will get nowhere. I cant see too many voting Tory. Johnson has been at the heart of most wrong things during the virus and going against advice. I sincerly hope people remember their Tory leader in Wales was one of those caught drinking when pubs were closed and along with the others are just Johnson puppets.
Cymrophobia on 11:18 - Jan 22 with 563 viewsonehunglow

Cymrophobia on 11:14 - Jan 22 by exhmrc1

I wouldnt read too much into the comments on WOL. It tends to be the same people. Senydd and Anti Labour voters like you. The reality is unlike past elections there is no Corbyn so wont drag the Labour party down in the same way. Plaid might do better without Wood and the Lib Dems will get nowhere. I cant see too many voting Tory. Johnson has been at the heart of most wrong things during the virus and going against advice. I sincerly hope people remember their Tory leader in Wales was one of those caught drinking when pubs were closed and along with the others are just Johnson puppets.

I do not reveal how I vote a it's my business but can't see myself voting for a conervative party under Johnson as he is too soft,weak and indecisive ;anything but right wing.

Anyway, we seem to have drifted somewhat from the OP which is just as well the way it was going.You're a good poster alright and we've ridden out the hate posters

Cymrophobia on 12:50 - Jan 22 with 544 viewsHighjack

Cymrophobia on 10:56 - Jan 22 by Catullus

I think more and more people are waking up to the fact that’s it’s the welsh government that are in charge of most things. Too often in the past the blame is directed at the idiots in Westminster for entirely devolved matters, allowing the Senedd to just fly under the radar without scrutiny or accountability.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cymrophobia on 12:55 - Jan 22 with 543 viewsexhmrc1

Cymrophobia on 11:18 - Jan 22 by onehunglow

I do not reveal how I vote a it's my business but can't see myself voting for a conervative party under Johnson as he is too soft,weak and indecisive ;anything but right wing.

Anyway, we seem to have drifted somewhat from the OP which is just as well the way it was going.You're a good poster alright and we've ridden out the hate posters

This wasnt meant for you. It was a reply to Catullus post where he goes on about what is happening on Wales Online. He clearly and openly disagrees like many others over the way the Senydd is and the Labour Party. One thing I am particularly delighted with today is the article today showing how much progress has been made in Swansea.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/areas-swansea-highest-lowest-rates
Login to get fewer ads

Cymrophobia on 13:11 - Jan 22 with 529 viewsCatullus

Cymrophobia on 11:14 - Jan 22 by exhmrc1

I've read the comments and it might well be the same people but lots of different usernames and hardly anubody defending the Senedd.

We don't need Corbyn to turn people against Labour in Wales, Drakeford and Gething are doing fien and Drakeford was a big Corbyn supporter.

I'm not anti Labour, generally I am anti politicians, they are mostly rubbish and we keep electing the same dross.

It wasn't just torie caught drinking, remember that.

In a later post you bring up how well things are going with vaccinations. How did you feel about Gethings "innocent mistake"? Do you think he's either incompetent or a liar? Maybe both? Or will you defend him for making such a simple error thta a qualified solicitor should never be making, unless he's useless.

PS that Tory leader in the Senedd, he deserves the sack, as they all do. They set the rules and breaking them like that is just not acceptable. The public will not follow rules if the rule makers and enforcers keep breaking them.

Cymrophobia on 13:53 - Jan 22 with 534 viewsNortbankboy

Cymrophobia on 12:55 - Jan 22 by exhmrc1

This wasnt meant for you. It was a reply to Catullus post where he goes on about what is happening on Wales Online. He clearly and openly disagrees like many others over the way the Senydd is and the Labour Party. One thing I am particularly delighted with today is the article today showing how much progress has been made in Swansea.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/areas-swansea-highest-lowest-rates

Well done Swansea and wales.

Cymru am byth!
Cymrophobia on 13:54 - Jan 22 with 533 viewsonehunglow

Cymrophobia on 12:55 - Jan 22 by exhmrc1

I just comment a I feel taxy.

I am a real interloper at times.

Odd we're having this conversation in a language so despised

Cymrophobia on 14:15 - Jan 22 with 527 viewsexhmrc1

Cymrophobia on 13:54 - Jan 22 by onehunglow

I just comment a I feel taxy.

I am a real interloper at times.

Odd we're having this conversation in a language so despised

The English language isnt despised at all. There is absolutely no reason why English and Welsh cant run together. If people prefer to correspond in English then that is fine just as fine as it is for people to correspond in Welsh. The problem comes when people try to say people shouldnt act in another language. My first language is English but I would never tell someone they shouldnt speak or learn Welsh. It is part of our culture and should remain so.
Cymrophobia on 14:21 - Jan 22 with 523 viewsonehunglow

Cymrophobia on 14:15 - Jan 22 by exhmrc1

The English language isnt despised at all. There is absolutely no reason why English and Welsh cant run together. If people prefer to correspond in English then that is fine just as fine as it is for people to correspond in Welsh. The problem comes when people try to say people shouldnt act in another language. My first language is English but I would never tell someone they shouldnt speak or learn Welsh. It is part of our culture and should remain so.

Yes it is by some,in the same way Welsh is.

You tend to prefer the language that is spoken from birth .

If something or someone threatens it ,then naturally there is a feeling of indignation.

They is most certainly hatred towards anything England ,and if I may say so,Liverpool,particularly,regularly ripped apart by readers of this site and others .Evidence is all around you.Builthy now seems to have taken this on in his thread.

I remember Swansea having demand for drugs in the 60s and they didnt farking come from Liverpool.

Cymrophobia on 14:39 - Jan 22 with 519 viewsexhmrc1

Cymrophobia on 14:21 - Jan 22 by onehunglow

Yes it is by some,in the same way Welsh is.

You tend to prefer the language that is spoken from birth .

If something or someone threatens it ,then naturally there is a feeling of indignation.

They is most certainly hatred towards anything England ,and if I may say so,Liverpool,particularly,regularly ripped apart by readers of this site and others .Evidence is all around you.Builthy now seems to have taken this on in his thread.

I remember Swansea having demand for drugs in the 60s and they didnt farking come from Liverpool.

There is little doubt that most of the drugs in Wales come from Liverpool. That doesnt mean everyone form Liverpool is bad but it is fact.

Very few Welsh speakers try to stop people speaking English. There were some in the 70s but it doesnt happen today and that is coming from someone living in a traditional Welsh village.

There maybe a few in North West Wales but generally most Welsh speakers dont try to stop people conversing in English.

As far as anti English it is certainly true of sport and possibly politics. I had a very close friend who was English and many of us treated him as one of us.
Cymrophobia on 16:54 - Jan 22 with 490 viewsCatullus

A lot of drugs in South Wales come from the County lines gangs and many of them are from London.
I used to see 2 fellas close to where we used to live, every day when walking the dog I'd bump into one. He seemed like a nice enough bloke, he liked my dog and always made a fuss of him. A short while after we moved I saw his picture in the WOL rogues gallery, county lines dealer on his way to prison. He wasn't one of the young people forced into it, he was one of the enforcers.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/teens-recruited-big-city-drugs-189

Cymrophobia on 18:11 - Jan 22 with 486 viewsBarrySwan

Cymrophobia on 10:45 - Jan 22 by Catullus

I would imagine the majority of ex UKIP support will vote Reform/Brexit or Abolish who of course are in danger of splitting each others vote big time.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 18:14]
Cymrophobia on 18:16 - Jan 22 with 482 viewsBarrySwan

Cymrophobia on 21:54 - Jan 21 by Kilkennyjack

I vote Plaid.

Looks a 3 horse race.

I hope not a single welsh person will ever vote Tory.

I won't be voting Tory I'm sure that you'll be pleased to hear

However of course many more people vote Tory in Wales than the presumably more despised laughably self titled party of Wales, plaid cymru, which of course only stood in parts of Wales at the last election just to emphasis what a 5th rate party of 'Only parts of Wales ' that it actually is.
Cymrophobia on 18:48 - Jan 22 with 475 viewsonehunglow

Cymrophobia on 16:54 - Jan 22 by Catullus

A lot of drugs in South Wales come from the County lines gangs and many of them are from London.
I used to see 2 fellas close to where we used to live, every day when walking the dog I'd bump into one. He seemed like a nice enough bloke, he liked my dog and always made a fuss of him. A short while after we moved I saw his picture in the WOL rogues gallery, county lines dealer on his way to prison. He wasn't one of the young people forced into it, he was one of the enforcers.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/teens-recruited-big-city-drugs-189

No Demand ---No profit,then the svum will have to turn to other crimes to fund their filthy lifestyle.

WHY HAS SOUTH WALES GOT O BIG A DRUG DEMAND
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addres that first rather than who supplies this curse.

BTW,plenty believe drugs are harmless ,so there ya go

Cymrophobia on 18:50 - Jan 22 with 474 viewsonehunglow

Cymrophobia on 14:39 - Jan 22 by exhmrc1

There is little doubt that most of the drugs in Wales come from Liverpool. That doesnt mean everyone form Liverpool is bad but it is fact.

Very few Welsh speakers try to stop people speaking English. There were some in the 70s but it doesnt happen today and that is coming from someone living in a traditional Welsh village.

There maybe a few in North West Wales but generally most Welsh speakers dont try to stop people conversing in English.

As far as anti English it is certainly true of sport and possibly politics. I had a very close friend who was English and many of us treated him as one of us.

It is also the case Swansea has a big drug problem and plenty of scummy criminals around.

The trash around the city centre says it all.

Not all are that way though

Cymrophobia on 20:12 - Jan 22 with 460 viewsexhmrc1

Cymrophobia on 18:50 - Jan 22 by onehunglow

It is also the case Swansea has a big drug problem and plenty of scummy criminals around.

The trash around the city centre says it all.

Not all are that way though

I agree with you Swansea also has a drug problem like any other city. It doesnt alter the fact that a large number of these cases come from Liverpool. I dont know why but it is more Liverpool than London, Birmingham and Manchester.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/how-liverpool-drugs-gang-flooded-1

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/merseysides-biggest-drug-mas
Cymrophobia on 20:49 - Jan 22 with 454 viewsonehunglow

Cymrophobia on 20:12 - Jan 22 by exhmrc1

I agree with you Swansea also has a drug problem like any other city. It doesnt alter the fact that a large number of these cases come from Liverpool. I dont know why but it is more Liverpool than London, Birmingham and Manchester.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/how-liverpool-drugs-gang-flooded-1

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/merseysides-biggest-drug-mas

In Swansea ,I doubt it but you d have to be on the drug scene to know where to get gear from.

Liverpool ,Bristol ,London being ports are in prime position.

Hell,Swansea and Cardiff and Newport have docks dont they.

Say what you want but this site has a long history of Liverpool hate,which is odd as it is not reciprocated .

The hate against The English as shown on this thread is shaming. You cannot hide from that .

Swansea and South Wales is anything but Nirvana. It never was . It never will.great cities are always flawed

Cymrophobia on 20:55 - Jan 22 with 451 viewsDr_Winston

Hentai propaganda is an interesting strategy but could backfire.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cymrophobia on 21:03 - Jan 22 with 443 viewsexhmrc1

Cymrophobia on 20:49 - Jan 22 by onehunglow

In Swansea ,I doubt it but you d have to be on the drug scene to know where to get gear from.

Say what you want but this site has a long history of Liverpool hate,which is odd as it is not reciprocated .

The hate against The English as shown on this thread is shaming. You cannot hide from that .

Swansea and South Wales is anything but Nirvana. It never was . It never will.great cities are always flawed

I dont think Swansea docks has much coming in these days. Might be some but it will be very little unlike in your days. I dont know how much is coming into the other 2.

Swansea has more than enough problem cases without help from elsewhere. Working on High Street for years taught me that. However it seems nearly every time I read reports on these cases it is someone from Liverpool involved usually the ringleader but that doesnt make Liverpudlians generally bad people.

However the figures suggest the levels of crime here are lower than elsewhere.
Cymrophobia on 22:08 - Jan 22 with 414 viewsNortbankboy

Cymrophobia on 20:49 - Jan 22 by onehunglow

No hate against the english at all.
We just don't like people knocking Wales all the time.
And it's normally by people who have moved away
Cymrophobia on 22:19 - Jan 22 with 410 viewsGwyn737

Cymrophobia on 14:15 - Jan 22 by exhmrc1

Perfectly put.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024