Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another 'Error of Judgement'? 10:59 - Jan 20 with 2035 viewsYrAlarch

9 Met coppers each fined £200 for a breach of the Covid regulations.
Eating together INSIDE a cafe.
Marvellous!
Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 11:04 - Jan 20 with 1056 viewsonehunglow

Seems so.It's contagious

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 11:22 - Jan 20 with 1039 viewsNotLoyal

Not a good look for the coppers that. Mind you I saw ten tradesmen the other day all sat round a table, chairs gathered together eating fish and chips. The owner was spoken to. Nothing to report as yet.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 11:58 - Jan 20 with 1015 viewsonehunglow

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 11:22 - Jan 20 by NotLoyal

Not a good look for the coppers that. Mind you I saw ten tradesmen the other day all sat round a table, chairs gathered together eating fish and chips. The owner was spoken to. Nothing to report as yet.

It’s not but if Police Canteens had not been closed by Givet cut backs they wouldn’t need to be in public places

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 13:43 - Jan 20 with 977 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I guess some people would rather our police did not have any meal or drinks break in a 10 hour shift.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 15:01 - Jan 20 with 953 viewsBoundy

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 13:43 - Jan 20 by felixstowe_jack

I guess some people would rather our police did not have any meal or drinks break in a 10 hour shift.

Nothing wrong with a flask and pack of tuna sandwiches .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 15:46 - Jan 20 with 926 viewsFireboy2

What a silly thing to say, people arent saying they cannot eat at all but that many of them eating together when they arent part of a work bubble is just plain stupid and not a good example to set.
Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 16:03 - Jan 20 with 937 viewscontroversial_jack

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 15:01 - Jan 20 by Boundy

Nothing wrong with a flask and pack of tuna sandwiches .

Or a bag of doughnuts
Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 16:18 - Jan 20 with 932 viewsonehunglow

At least they don't get their heads down on nights ,like our fire fighters

Login to get fewer ads

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 16:46 - Jan 20 with 924 viewsCatullus

This just sends out a bad message to the idiots who don't obey the rules though. It's not about police not eating.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 17:25 - Jan 20 with 917 viewsonehunglow

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 16:46 - Jan 20 by Catullus

This just sends out a bad message to the idiots who don't obey the rules though. It's not about police not eating.

Don't fret too much as when they've had their refreshment they'll be going out to jobs everyone else on here would stay well away from.

The barstards eh

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 17:45 - Jan 20 with 910 viewsCountyJim

Surprised Drakeford not been blamed for that on here
Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 18:42 - Jan 20 with 892 viewscontroversial_jack

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 16:18 - Jan 20 by onehunglow

At least they don't get their heads down on nights ,like our fire fighters

I used to get my head down whenever i could when i was on nights.It would take the edge of any tiredness and improve my performance when it was needed. I wouldn't have survived 40 years of shifts otherwise. It get's tougher too as you get older. Nor a lot of fun doing shifts at 60
Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 18:48 - Jan 20 with 887 viewsonehunglow

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 18:42 - Jan 20 by controversial_jack

I used to get my head down whenever i could when i was on nights.It would take the edge of any tiredness and improve my performance when it was needed. I wouldn't have survived 40 years of shifts otherwise. It get's tougher too as you get older. Nor a lot of fun doing shifts at 60

They are killing especially is thing are quiet.Then boredom can come into it but these days,much has changed .

Firemen do a great job but also have proper beds and sleep so they can continue with other jobs. plod are out no matter what.

That said,I d hate to be a fire fighter

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 19:00 - Jan 20 with 875 viewsBoundy

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 17:45 - Jan 20 by CountyJim

Surprised Drakeford not been blamed for that on here

Give me time , I'll think of something

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 19:51 - Jan 20 with 859 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 15:46 - Jan 20 by Fireboy2

What a silly thing to say, people arent saying they cannot eat at all but that many of them eating together when they arent part of a work bubble is just plain stupid and not a good example to set.

What a silly thing to say wonder if he would have reported a couple of nurses or doctors from have a well earned break.

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 19:57 - Jan 20 with 858 viewsmajorraglan

The police should have known better - it’s their job to enforce the law, that said I do think they’ve been treated a bit more harshly than members of the public who would have had the benefit of the Engage, Explain, Encourage and Enforce approach.

Some of our politicians and their advisors who have broken the law should have had much bigger punishments than these cops.
Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 20:04 - Jan 20 with 856 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just hope the next time anyone needs the police they don't say, we are having our lunch ring back in an hour.

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 20:17 - Jan 20 with 848 viewsonehunglow

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 20:04 - Jan 20 by felixstowe_jack

Just hope the next time anyone needs the police they don't say, we are having our lunch ring back in an hour.

Time was ,Felix,when we were scoffing in the canteen,if a big job or a violent crime was taking place,dinners,sarnies,tea and buns would be abandoned .

It is not a job whereby a lunch hour is sacrosanct and protected by a Union .amazingly,people still want to serve even though when they far up a veritable posse of lawyers,bosses,politicians will be just waiting to pounce ensuring of course that as much damage to morale as possible is done.

Jesus,it makes great news..

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 21:28 - Jan 20 with 833 viewsmajorraglan

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 20:17 - Jan 20 by onehunglow

Time was ,Felix,when we were scoffing in the canteen,if a big job or a violent crime was taking place,dinners,sarnies,tea and buns would be abandoned .

It is not a job whereby a lunch hour is sacrosanct and protected by a Union .amazingly,people still want to serve even though when they far up a veritable posse of lawyers,bosses,politicians will be just waiting to pounce ensuring of course that as much damage to morale as possible is done.

Jesus,it makes great news..

I think the pay for officers joining who don’t have a degree is £18,900, that and the picture you paint about working conditions doesn’t do a great deal to sell it as a career. It’s only £800 more than minimum wage. Obviously goes up afterwards, but it’s poor.
Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 08:51 - Jan 21 with 785 viewsYrAlarch

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 19:57 - Jan 20 by majorraglan

The police should have known better - it’s their job to enforce the law, that said I do think they’ve been treated a bit more harshly than members of the public who would have had the benefit of the Engage, Explain, Encourage and Enforce approach.

Some of our politicians and their advisors who have broken the law should have had much bigger punishments than these cops.

That is the point, it IS their job to enforce the law, not break it. As for the 4E approach, Police Chiefs, including Ms Dick, Head of the Met, had already announced a tougher approach to rule breaking.
Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 08:56 - Jan 21 with 771 viewsFireboy2

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 19:51 - Jan 20 by felixstowe_jack

What a silly thing to say wonder if he would have reported a couple of nurses or doctors from have a well earned break.

Nurses who are part of a work bubble.

As I've said, what a silly thing to say.
Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 08:57 - Jan 21 with 769 viewsFireboy2

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 20:04 - Jan 20 by felixstowe_jack

Another silly thing to say
Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 09:39 - Jan 21 with 764 viewsHighjack

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 17:25 - Jan 20 by onehunglow

Don't fret too much as when they've had their refreshment they'll be going out to jobs everyone else on here would stay well away from.

The barstards eh

Exactly. Those gay men in toilets won’t beat up themselves.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 10:02 - Jan 21 with 761 viewsonehunglow

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 21:28 - Jan 20 by majorraglan

I think the pay for officers joining who don’t have a degree is £18,900, that and the picture you paint about working conditions doesn’t do a great deal to sell it as a career. It’s only £800 more than minimum wage. Obviously goes up afterwards, but it’s poor.

Also,pensions have been radically altered making them far more attractive than Civil Service who do not face exactly the life threatening situation police officers find themselves in regularly.It is scandalous and a Tory government responsible for it.

Officers,trust me,are leaving in droves seeing the pension as not worth the committment apart from the craven management of Police generally and the lack of justice evidenced in our Court Rooms. The professional criminal ha never had it so good.

We need to get off our knees and say enough is enough.

By the way,any assault on any Police ,Firefighter or paramedic should result in mandatory 5 yr jail term.

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 10:25 - Jan 21 with 756 viewscontroversial_jack

Another 'Error of Judgement'? on 10:02 - Jan 21 by onehunglow

Also,pensions have been radically altered making them far more attractive than Civil Service who do not face exactly the life threatening situation police officers find themselves in regularly.It is scandalous and a Tory government responsible for it.

Officers,trust me,are leaving in droves seeing the pension as not worth the committment apart from the craven management of Police generally and the lack of justice evidenced in our Court Rooms. The professional criminal ha never had it so good.

We need to get off our knees and say enough is enough.

By the way,any assault on any Police ,Firefighter or paramedic should result in mandatory 5 yr jail term.

Police have now joined the real world
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024