Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Byers 17:20 - Jan 23 with 2017 viewsThornburyswan

Joined Pompey on loan until end of the season.
Byers on 17:29 - Jan 23 with 1980 viewsAndyCole

Augurs well, Lowe blossomed there.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Byers on 17:33 - Jan 23 with 1971 viewskrunchykarrot

Thats good news needs the game time, i still think theres a good player there.
Byers on 17:35 - Jan 23 with 1961 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hopefully he does well and we can recover some of the money we paid to bring him here.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Byers on 17:36 - Jan 23 with 1945 viewsonehunglow

Byers on 17:35 - Jan 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hopefully he does well and we can recover some of the money we paid to bring him here.

We're under attack dwight ...I ll head them off at the Pass.

Beware of Neath.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Byers on 17:41 - Jan 23 with 1931 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Byers on 17:36 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

We're under attack dwight ...I ll head them off at the Pass.

Beware of Neath.

Did you see Woodman pass the ball to the young centre back today, giving him absolutely no chance of finding another team mate and putting him under unnecessary pressure - leading to their goal?

It was appalling.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Byers on 17:44 - Jan 23 with 1922 viewsonehunglow

Byers on 17:41 - Jan 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Did you see Woodman pass the ball to the young centre back today, giving him absolutely no chance of finding another team mate and putting him under unnecessary pressure - leading to their goal?

It was appalling.

Yes but don't mention it and certainly don't refer to the coverage and the girl from Primark who presented that excuse for a programme.

People wern't offended by that shyte? I was.

My missus was worse and she'd be ritually abused by the Posse if I posted what he said. Her trainers,however ,were clean ,if not new.

Byers on 17:48 - Jan 23 with 1902 viewsraynor94

Byers on 17:44 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

Yes but don't mention it and certainly don't refer to the coverage and the girl from Primark who presented that excuse for a programme.

My missus was worse and she'd be ritually abused by the Posse if I posted what he said. Her trainers,however ,were clean ,if not new.

And you wonder why you get abuse on here.

It won't be long...

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Byers on 17:51 - Jan 23 with 1892 viewsonehunglow

Byers on 17:48 - Jan 23 by raynor94

It won't be long...

You think I wonder. You are more delusional that ever.Are you well.Seriously.How long we been at it.10 years. You have learned nothing at all.

You ,like your gang,simply cannot tick to topic.

You really need to crawl away

If you give it,be prepared to take it back.

The bone fida members of this site are so utterly removed from what you are used to.

Login to get fewer ads

Byers on 17:57 - Jan 23 with 1867 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Byers on 17:48 - Jan 23 by raynor94

It won't be long...

I’m tempted to log out just to see what he wrote but as my blood pressure is coming down nicely with meds best I don’t.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Byers on 17:59 - Jan 23 with 1852 viewsraynor94

Byers on 17:51 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

You think I wonder. You are more delusional that ever.Are you well.Seriously.How long we been at it.10 years. You have learned nothing at all.

The bone fida members of this site are so utterly removed from what you are used to.

I'm more than happy to take it back when I'm in the wrong, but your comments about the Presenter of the program show what an old dinosaur you are.

You slag our players our Club and City, and you seem shocked why you are so disliked on here, you are living in a time warp Perch.

Life on Mars.

Byers on 18:23 - Jan 23 with 1807 viewsDr_Winston

Byers on 17:51 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

What part of the topic "Byers" involves how BBC presenters dress?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Byers on 18:34 - Jan 23 with 1780 viewsonehunglow

Byers on 18:23 - Jan 23 by Dr_Winston

What part of the topic "Byers" involves how BBC presenters dress?

Full posse today then Jamie.
This is the best conserted effort since the Battle of the Bulge.

Pitiful.

Stick to ignore son

Byers on 18:36 - Jan 23 with 1774 viewsDr_Winston

Don't get grumpy because you can't even remember not to contradict yourself within the confines of a single thread.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Byers on 18:39 - Jan 23 with 1766 viewsonehunglow

Its as if there was a team meeting in the snug of the Globe.

We win and win well and this is what one sees.

Makes skin crawl

Byers on 19:20 - Jan 23 with 1713 viewsFireboy2

It was appalling.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please stop it, my sides are literally splitting.
Byers on 19:23 - Jan 23 with 1708 viewsChief

Byers on 18:39 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

Its as if there was a team meeting in the snug of the Globe.

We win and win well and this is what one sees.

Makes skin crawl

Unbelievable lack of self awareness

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Byers on 19:31 - Jan 23 with 1696 viewsvetchonian

It was appalling.

He cant win people on here criticise we play long from the keeper...then have a go when we try to play out from the keeper. People make mistakes it happens or are you saying you dont or have never make mistakes at work

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Byers on 20:02 - Jan 23 with 1645 viewsonehunglow

Byers on 17:57 - Jan 23 by Brynmill_Jack

I’m tempted to log out just to see what he wrote but as my blood pressure is coming down nicely with meds best I don’t.

You need some help Steve.
read this;
Dont come on here .Stick where you are where you can mix among chums with whom you can banter with all day ,maybe even share some photos.

If you can't manage to discus a subject then best stay well clear of here because us uber right wing scum are not worth the hassle.Are we? Well,no because you know as well as I do, some of us are not on internet sites to make chums or to impress anyone merely to exchange views. That is clearly beyond you and the posse. You underestimate us all if you cannot see that we are well aware of what you are about.It aint pretty.

I did go to PM you after an earlier exchange but you blocked me -now that is the way to go.

Byers on 20:11 - Jan 23 with 1624 viewslifelong

Byers on 20:02 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

You need some help Steve.
read this;
Dont come on here .Stick where you are where you can mix among chums with whom you can banter with all day ,maybe even share some photos.

If you can't manage to discus a subject then best stay well clear of here because us uber right wing scum are not worth the hassle.Are we? Well,no because you know as well as I do, some of us are not on internet sites to make chums or to impress anyone merely to exchange views. That is clearly beyond you and the posse. You underestimate us all if you cannot see that we are well aware of what you are about.It aint pretty.

I did go to PM you after an earlier exchange but you blocked me -now that is the way to go.

You seem very angry this evening.. ah! that’s it, we’ve just won, silly me.
Byers on 20:18 - Jan 23 with 1609 viewsraynor94

Byers on 20:11 - Jan 23 by lifelong

You seem very angry this evening.. ah! that’s it, we’ve just won, silly me.

Fred, Lowe and Dhanda 3 players he slagged off, it must be killing him, and Grimes goal must have sent him into orbit

Byers on 20:23 - Jan 23 with 1601 viewslifelong

Byers on 20:18 - Jan 23 by raynor94

Fred, Lowe and Dhanda 3 players he slagged off, it must be killing him, and Grimes goal must have sent him into orbit

Yes, but he’s clinging on to the fact that Freddie Woodman conceded a goal today.
Byers on 20:52 - Jan 23 with 1534 viewsBoundy

I haven't been on today so imagine my surprise ( or maybe I shouldn't be anymore ) reading the amount of negative comments about players who proved today that they're not robots but actual human beings , prone to make mistakes . God help us should we lose a game in the future , which we will, it won't be worth coming on here just to read the sanctimonious "I told you so claptrap " that seems to give certain posters such pleasure.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Byers on 22:15 - Jan 23 with 1469 viewsBillyChong

Byers on 17:44 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

You let your Mrs watch the football?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024