Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barca 16:25 - Jan 26 with 828 viewsbritferry

in a right mess according to Sky Sports News, a billion euro's in debt and currently not paying their staff.

Not even Cardiff are in that bigger debt, even though, they are obviously, a much bigger club, being a capitol and all

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Barca on 16:30 - Jan 26 with 802 viewsonehunglow

heartbreaking

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Barca on 16:33 - Jan 26 with 799 viewsNotLoyal

When you are Barca or think you are Barca the issues financially are the issues financially 💥

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Barca on 17:01 - Jan 26 with 757 viewsReslovenSwan1

They needed to ditch Mr Messi for big money to Manchester city but coud no do the deed for fear of fan abuse I susect.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Barca on 17:42 - Jan 26 with 710 viewsNortbankboy

Barca on 17:01 - Jan 26 by ReslovenSwan1

They needed to ditch Mr Messi for big money to Manchester city but coud no do the deed for fear of fan abuse I susect.

Perhaps he 'll go to cardiff.They are a bigger c!ub.
Barca on 19:56 - Jan 26 with 616 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Real probably not far behind unless they get bailed out again

Players used to go there because of the history of the clubs before they started paying obscene money even compared to premier league
Since Ronaldo transfer all been about paying more than anyone and that’s the attraction for the best players

Another example of modern football being f***ed

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Barca on 20:04 - Jan 26 with 601 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's funny to think Real Madrid are paying Gareth Bale a few hundred thousand pounds a week to train twice a week and occasionally play for somebody else against the likes of Wycombe.

What a fall from grace he has had.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Barca on 20:13 - Jan 26 with 593 viewsCatullus

Barca on 19:56 - Jan 26 by PatchesOHoulihan

Real probably not far behind unless they get bailed out again

Players used to go there because of the history of the clubs before they started paying obscene money even compared to premier league
Since Ronaldo transfer all been about paying more than anyone and that’s the attraction for the best players

Another example of modern football being f***ed

Real were in the mire until that dodgy training ground deal. I like Barca, the city, it's a lovely place. I didn't think much of the Nou Camp besides the trophy room really. If they are in huge debt because they are stupid enough to not sell a 31/32 year old player for a massive sum when he wanted to leave then feck em!

Barca need a reset, sell all their over paid, ageing players and start again. I think the world needs a truly massive club to go under to warn the rest it can happen if you don't get a grip and stop paying really incredible numbers to some really over rated footballers.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Barca on 20:21 - Jan 26 with 572 viewsDr_Winston

It'll be interesting to see what their members do if the financial problems continue to mount. There's a few Billionaires out there who would probably consider taking a big stake in a Global club like Barca even if it costs them a ten figure sum to clear debts, especially with a European super league in the offing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Barca on 20:35 - Jan 26 with 553 viewsBoundy

Barca on 20:13 - Jan 26 by Catullus

Real were in the mire until that dodgy training ground deal. I like Barca, the city, it's a lovely place. I didn't think much of the Nou Camp besides the trophy room really. If they are in huge debt because they are stupid enough to not sell a 31/32 year old player for a massive sum when he wanted to leave then feck em!

Barca need a reset, sell all their over paid, ageing players and start again. I think the world needs a truly massive club to go under to warn the rest it can happen if you don't get a grip and stop paying really incredible numbers to some really over rated footballers.

slightly off topic , four years ago me and the wife had a tour of the Nou camp / trophy rooms which seemed to go on forever . I was well impressed , even more so by the very nice lady at the entrance who recognised my Swans top .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Barca on 20:41 - Jan 26 with 545 viewsGeoffThom

Barca and real have been bailed out by the Spanish government before ,wouldn't be surprised if it happened again
Barca on 20:55 - Jan 26 with 530 viewsCatullus

Barca on 20:41 - Jan 26 by GeoffThom

Barca and real have been bailed out by the Spanish government before ,wouldn't be surprised if it happened again

They can't be now, the governing bodies have changed the rules. Saying that, the powers that be probably don't want a club like Barca going under, they won't want people realising what a massive waste of money the high end football really is.

Look at the premier league, how many clubs HAVEN'T struggled financially after relegation. Even Cardiff, who didn't spend big to try and stay up, seem to have big issues. Football, the way it is run today, is a shocker. Too much of the money is going to too few clubs and players. When a club like Barca that rakes in billions can still be so heavily in debt, well something has to change, surely?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Barca on 21:22 - Jan 26 with 504 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Barca on 20:55 - Jan 26 by Catullus

They can't be now, the governing bodies have changed the rules. Saying that, the powers that be probably don't want a club like Barca going under, they won't want people realising what a massive waste of money the high end football really is.

Look at the premier league, how many clubs HAVEN'T struggled financially after relegation. Even Cardiff, who didn't spend big to try and stay up, seem to have big issues. Football, the way it is run today, is a shocker. Too much of the money is going to too few clubs and players. When a club like Barca that rakes in billions can still be so heavily in debt, well something has to change, surely?

We keep saying things need to change but they won’t unless something happens to a massive club

Unfortunately in this country unless it’s one of the big clubs here or the 2 in Spain nothing would happen

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Barca on 21:35 - Jan 26 with 487 viewsCatullus

Barca on 21:22 - Jan 26 by PatchesOHoulihan

We keep saying things need to change but they won’t unless something happens to a massive club

Unfortunately in this country unless it’s one of the big clubs here or the 2 in Spain nothing would happen

So it's agreed then, Barca and Man City need to go bust.

I just hope the "big" Euro clubs don't get their Euro league first or they'll just hoover up even more tv money and pay even more obscene wages to the detriment of every other team in every involved league in Europe.

What really irritates me is the whole premise of the Euro league is purely about making even more money. It's not about what's best for the fans or for football, no matter what the bigwigs say.

Barca on 21:41 - Jan 26 with 475 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Barca on 21:35 - Jan 26 by Catullus

So it's agreed then, Barca and Man City need to go bust.

I just hope the "big" Euro clubs don't get their Euro league first or they'll just hoover up even more tv money and pay even more obscene wages to the detriment of every other team in every involved league in Europe.

What really irritates me is the whole premise of the Euro league is purely about making even more money. It's not about what's best for the fans or for football, no matter what the bigwigs say.

Hopefully that doesn’t happen

I have very little interest in champions league any more and I’m sure I’m not the only one. If the euro league happened I doubt I’d watch it
In fact any league apart from the one we are in I know very little about apart from headlines

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024