Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading looking good 20:35 - Jan 29 with 771 viewsraynor94

2-0 up and playing really well

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Reading looking good on 20:38 - Jan 29 with 756 viewsBoundy

B/mouth in a bit of slump now . not winning the last 6 games , trouble is Reading are up with us now level on points so a win tomorrow is important to keep the momentum going

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Reading looking good on 20:58 - Jan 29 with 720 viewsThornburyswan

Good side to be fair - Lucas Joao is top quality.
Reading looking good on 21:55 - Jan 29 with 650 viewsthornabyswan

Reading looking good on 20:58 - Jan 29 by Thornburyswan

Good side to be fair - Lucas Joao is top quality.

We battered reading but only got a point I wonder if their board had fans going into meltdown

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Reading looking good on 22:27 - Jan 29 with 611 views34dfgdf54

Reading looking good on 21:55 - Jan 29 by thornabyswan

We battered reading but only got a point I wonder if their board had fans going into meltdown

Lucas Joao was a huge loss for them that day but other than that I don’t think there was much change to the team we hammered to the one that did this to Bournemouth today to be fair.

Again though, a game where we had all the ball, very little to do in terms of defending and we brought Palmer on for 15 minutes and Vik on for 3. Attacking players like Routledge, Yan, Garrick twiddling their thumbs.
Reading looking good on 22:27 - Jan 29 with 611 viewsFireboy2

Reading looking good on 21:55 - Jan 29 by thornabyswan

And did we self destruct because as we were the better team and think we should be given a place in the PL?
Reading looking good on 22:46 - Jan 29 with 576 viewsthornabyswan

Reading looking good on 22:27 - Jan 29 by Fireboy2

And did we self destruct because as we were the better team and think we should be given a place in the PL?

Indeed that's the thing see 46 games sometimes we play well indifferent or poor.

But the over reaction on here over the last couple of days is a joke.

If we lose to Rotherham tomorrow I think I will avoid this board for a couple of days.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 22:48]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Reading looking good on 22:49 - Jan 29 with 562 viewsChief

Reading looking good on 22:27 - Jan 29 by 34dfgdf54

Lucas Joao was a huge loss for them that day but other than that I don’t think there was much change to the team we hammered to the one that did this to Bournemouth today to be fair.

Again though, a game where we had all the ball, very little to do in terms of defending and we brought Palmer on for 15 minutes and Vik on for 3. Attacking players like Routledge, Yan, Garrick twiddling their thumbs.

But we played well, made a multitude of chances and would have won comfortably if it weren't for their keeper pulling of several world class saves. Chances are subs wouldn't have made a difference.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Reading looking good on 22:52 - Jan 29 with 559 views34dfgdf54

Reading looking good on 22:46 - Jan 29 by thornabyswan

Indeed that's the thing see 46 games sometimes we play well indifferent or poor.

If we lose to Rotherham tomorrow I think I will avoid this board for a couple of days.

Would completely depend on manner of defeat.

We lost to Norwich away but for the most part we were outstanding, only person to get stick that day was Lowe for his finishing, which I’m sure he would understand, I personally wasn’t bothered as his overall performance was good and tactically we were spot on.

On the other hand, there’s the Derby defeat where we failed to real with their high press, players seemed to freeze and Cooper stood and watched, there was criticism and rightly so.
Login to get fewer ads

Reading looking good on 22:56 - Jan 29 with 549 viewsChief

Reading looking good on 22:52 - Jan 29 by 34dfgdf54

We lost to Norwich away but for the most part we were outstanding, only person to get stick that day was Lowe for his finishing, which I’m sure he would understand, I personally wasn’t bothered as his overall performance was good and tactically we were spot on.

On the other hand, there’s the Derby defeat where we failed to real with their high press, players seemed to freeze and Cooper stood and watched, there was criticism and rightly so.

There probably should be a realisation that we can't win every game. Just won't happen.

The Derby style defeats are very few and far between and there's probably reasons for that beyond purely Cooper's tactics.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Reading looking good on 00:15 - Jan 30 with 509 viewsAndyCole

Reading looking good on 22:46 - Jan 29 by thornabyswan

Not at all. Stand up to the fickle feckers that crawl in from the dark side, and the malicious middling crew that allegedly sit on the fence.

We are head and shoulders better than Reading. They are looking good, and we are looking far better with our new additions.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Reading looking good on 01:15 - Jan 30 with 485 viewstheloneranger

Cooper did make 3 changes at half time against Derby, and changed to a back 4 in the 2nd half, but we were still crap.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Reading looking good on 10:06 - Jan 30 with 373 viewsthornabyswan

Not sure if you are old enough to remember the 1981 season.
We lost 5 on the trot in January I think would be interesting to see the reaction on here after that run.

Everyone remembers that side with pride now there will always be ups and downs over a season.

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism but there has to be some perspective.

There are too many on here with irrational personal grudges against Cooper or certain players..

Pathetic really.

Reading looking good on 10:21 - Jan 30 with 356 viewsNeath_Jack

Reading looking good on 22:56 - Jan 29 by Chief

There probably should be a realisation that we can't win every game. Just won't happen.

The Derby style defeats are very few and far between and there's probably reasons for that beyond purely Cooper's tactics.

We've got a god given right to sweep all before us these day mun, didn't you get the email?

Incredible the entitlement some fans have, it's quite staggering.

Although some had written us off before the season started, based on a poor pre-season.

I think a lot of it is based on irrational dislike for our manager, so any little chink in the armour and boom, in they go.

I wasn't fussed on Cooper, didn't like his accent, reminded me too much of Bellamy, didn't like the way he looked, got annoyed with his apparent lack of substitutions. But, look at the job he has and is doing, absolutely fantastic. Even Klipperty Klopp and the top end managers have poor results. It's football, it's why we love the game.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Reading looking good on 11:02 - Jan 30 with 325 viewsraynor94

The irrational dislike of Cooper is baffling, in 50 odd years of following us, this team May not be the most entertaining, but it's certainly one of the most consistent.

Be careful what you wish for

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024