Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week 09:00 - Feb 23 with 1377 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week 23rd Feb 2021 09:00
Steve Cooper’s management skill set is in the midst of some testing times at the Liberty this week. Restoring self belief and faith in to a side taken apart by Huddersfield on Saturday, and dealing with the extremely sad news that Jordan Morris has an ACL injury after being stretchered off in Yorkshire. That means the Seattle Sounders loanee is out, and will be for up to a year. Resilience is a Cooperism, let’s see how it works. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 10:08 - Feb 23 with 1155 viewsAndyCole

Intriguing conundrum isn't.

Nail on the head for me is your comment: "however there has to be a mechanism that clicks the team back in to place. Most people will be wondering now how does Cooper motivate and inspire a relatively, let’s be honest, a very young side ?"

Posted elsewhere Cooper doesn't always come across as inspiring or motivating. Teams often play to the character of the manager. The contrast in styles was stark against Hudds manager.

Do you have a (inside knowledge) solution to the question you posed above ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 10:25 - Feb 23 with 1152 viewsonehunglow

Morning AC
I'll sneak in an early dig-at-Steve before the others have had their conference call.

A blank expression is no motivator.When players are down they need a lift;the crowd can help but manager is the guvna.Our manager's viage aint exactly one to inspire at the best of times and is obvious face of wtf is going on killed us.

Too right something special is needed.

Im off quick before the Wagon Trains come along.You head off the Apache at the Pass

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 11:24 - Feb 23 with 1115 viewsReslovenSwan1

He is very convincing face to face in person apparently. You should not assess his character form press conferences where he routinely avoids questions on transfers nd beats down expectations.

He has improve a lot of players but like Potter needed 6 months to get his methods working. Two dfats in a row are very rare in his tenure without chacking the results. He had a bad spell after the intial surge to top spot early in his regime when even Borja was scoring.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 11:31 - Feb 23 with 1107 viewsonehunglow

Depends apparent to whom.
The camera see what the naked eye does so when it sees him and Marsh motionless and mute it is not lying.

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 11:36 - Feb 23 with 1107 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 11:24 - Feb 23 by ReslovenSwan1

He is very convincing face to face in person apparently. You should not assess his character form press conferences where he routinely avoids questions on transfers nd beats down expectations.

He has improve a lot of players but like Potter needed 6 months to get his methods working. Two dfats in a row are very rare in his tenure without chacking the results. He had a bad spell after the intial surge to top spot early in his regime when even Borja was scoring.

Certainly not inspiring from the touch line or media pieces but have to say the squad appear very together/connected & almost w/o exception every player who joins whether on loan or permanently talks very positively about the calls they had with him prior to signing so might be he’s good in those 121 interactions.
Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 12:06 - Feb 23 with 1083 viewsNotLoyal

My take on that article is that it's a test for cooper this week, and how the team respond on Wednesday will be a sign that Cooper can manage and see where things go wrong. I don't care about his personality or how he looks, just how he does his job for my club. As I said the proof isn't far away.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 13:36 - Feb 23 with 1043 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 12:06 - Feb 23 by NotLoyal

My take on that article is that it's a test for cooper this week, and how the team respond on Wednesday will be a sign that Cooper can manage and see where things go wrong. I don't care about his personality or how he looks, just how he does his job for my club. As I said the proof isn't far away.

It's how he looks to the players.
Energised,emotional ,excited, and inspirational.

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 17:14 - Feb 23 with 1000 viewsNotLoyal

I'm 100% fine with Cooper, he knows what to do.
1-1 draw 👍

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 20:13 - Feb 23 with 963 viewsNotLoyal

Anyone else notice the theme running through the article.
Fair play 👌👏👏👏👏👏👏

OK I've changed it.

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 20:34 - Feb 23 with 940 viewsAndyCole

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 20:13 - Feb 23 by NotLoyal

Anyone else notice the theme running through the article.
Fair play 👌👏👏👏👏👏👏

main theme running in the article is:

- testing times at the Liberty this week and something special needed from Cooper = hints alluded to for Thursday announcement ?

Other theme running through the article is:
- ongoing support for Cooper
- drawing on his 20yr coaching career
- clever game management ('lost on some'); bravely rolled the dice: protecting the confidence of his young team

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 21:01 - Feb 23 with 931 viewsbuilthjack

I have no doubt at all that we will win this game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 21:12 - Feb 23 with 924 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 21:01 - Feb 23 by builthjack

Me too, we had blips against boro and derby and came back strong in the following game.
Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 21:05 - Feb 24 with 775 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 21:01 - Feb 23 by builthjack

As I was saying. No doubt.
Fantastic corner , kept at 8foot, for us to attack. Grimes hasn't taken one like that in years. If ever.
Oh, and keep Dhanda away from dead balls.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 21:09 - Feb 24 with 765 viewsNotLoyal

Play offs I think is best at the moment.

OK I've changed it.

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 21:14 - Feb 24 with 759 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 21:09 - Feb 24 by NotLoyal

Play offs I think is best at the moment.

The way we are playing, that's about right.
We are capable of stepping up, let's hope we do at the business end of the season

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 21:42 - Feb 24 with 735 viewsBadlands

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 20:34 - Feb 23 by AndyCole

main theme running in the article is:

- testing times at the Liberty this week and something special needed from Cooper = hints alluded to for Thursday announcement ?

Other theme running through the article is:
- ongoing support for Cooper
- drawing on his 20yr coaching career
- clever game management ('lost on some'); bravely rolled the dice: protecting the confidence of his young team

- clever game management 😂😂😂😂😂('lost on some'); bravely rolled the dice: protecting the confidence of his young team
Average age of our starting 11 on Saturday and tonight was 2 years older than the opposition!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 22:21 - Feb 24 with 700 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 21:42 - Feb 24 by Badlands

- clever game management 😂😂😂😂😂('lost on some'); bravely rolled the dice: protecting the confidence of his young team
Average age of our starting 11 on Saturday and tonight was 2 years older than the opposition!

I was close to biting to that comment by Cole aswell.

Badlands - Ben coming up trumps again when we needed a goal, he gets on the end of them fair play.
Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 22:25 - Feb 24 with 695 viewsAndyCole

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 21:42 - Feb 24 by Badlands

How thick are you ?

I was paraphrasing the article posted, as requested.

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 22:25 - Feb 24 with 694 views34dfgdf54

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-coopers-glowing
Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 01:34 - Feb 25 with 650 viewsNotLoyal

I’m talking about the very clever theme running through the ‘special’ article.

OK I've changed it.

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 09:49 - Feb 25 with 608 viewsAndyCole

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 01:34 - Feb 25 by NotLoyal

I’m talking about the very clever theme running through the ‘special’ article.

I clearly tried but failed to decipher the very clever theme

Need some clues from you.....

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 21:36 - Feb 25 with 571 viewsAndyCole

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 22:21 - Feb 24 by 34dfgdf54

I was close to biting to that comment by Cole aswell.

Badlands - Ben coming up trumps again when we needed a goal, he gets on the end of them fair play.

What the heck ? Pity you didn't have the courage of your shallow convictions.

The comment wasn't by Cole. Cole was paraphrasing the article in posted in the thread, as requested, to gain some insight on the 'clever theme running through it'.

What was your assessment of the clever theme running through the article ?

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 22:03 - Feb 25 with 559 viewsChief

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 09:49 - Feb 25 by AndyCole

Its not mediocre, it stands out...

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 22:04 - Feb 25 with 556 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 09:49 - Feb 25 by AndyCole

Ok mate, think two tone.

OK I've changed it.

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 11:04 - Feb 26 with 513 viewsAndyCole

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 22:04 - Feb 25 by NotLoyal

Ok mate, think two tone.

Bugger, wondered why it's like a ghost town on this thread. The Message to all was there writ large in black n white, was Rude of me to not see it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024