Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrew RT Davies 23:01 - Apr 19 with 1679 viewsbuilthjack

Absolute joke of a man.
Talks absolute nonsense and his figures never add up. Cant count.
Has to be the most untrustworthy man in Wales.
Even his own brother said he has never done a honest days work.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Andrew RT Davies on 23:15 - Apr 19 with 1296 viewsraynor94

It's such a sad state of affairs, RT, Drakeford or Price.

We will end up with a Labour majority, on most probably a less than 50% voter turnout.

It's just a gravy train.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Andrew RT Davies on 04:04 - Apr 20 with 1258 viewsWhiterockin

Andrew RT Davies on 23:15 - Apr 19 by raynor94

We will end up with a Labour majority, on most probably a less than 50% voter turnout.

It's just a gravy train.

Agreed 100%.

What really bugs me is they should all be made to say how they are going to raise the money to pay for all the promises.
Andrew RT Davies on 06:36 - Apr 20 with 1238 viewsSlugster664

What a pathetic attempt of retaliation...the other threads on Starmer, Drakeford and Price were brought up and due to media highlights, Davies hasn't as of yet...you're a silly man Builth, but one day I'm sure you'll learn the error of your ways.

STID

Andrew RT Davies on 06:56 - Apr 20 with 1231 viewsbuilthjack

Andrew RT Davies on 06:36 - Apr 20 by Slugster664

What a pathetic attempt of retaliation...the other threads on Starmer, Drakeford and Price were brought up and due to media highlights, Davies hasn't as of yet...you're a silly man Builth, but one day I'm sure you'll learn the error of your ways.

If you ever meet Davies you will know what I mean.
But you will have to leave your bedroom to do that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Andrew RT Davies on 07:55 - Apr 20 with 1206 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Even Drakeford's attempts to rig the election by giving votes to children does not seem to be working. Only 25% of them have registered to vote with the highest % in plaid areas.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Andrew RT Davies on 08:09 - Apr 20 with 1200 viewsonehunglow

Great initials though.

On the scale of vileness,how does he rate Kenny?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Andrew RT Davies on 11:24 - Apr 20 with 1148 viewsCatullus

Andrew RT Davies on 23:15 - Apr 19 by raynor94

It's just a gravy train.

I've said this a few times. What real choice do we have? Abolish are looking more and more my favourites every day, otherwise I'm voting for more of the same or maybe even worse.

We have too many gravy trains, time for the joy ride to end.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Andrew RT Davies on 15:10 - Apr 21 with 1046 viewsbuilthjack

He likes his expenses. The highest of any Welsh politician.
Also got his wife on board at 35k for 2 days a week. Nice work if you can get it.

Login to get fewer ads

Andrew RT Davies on 19:04 - Apr 21 with 993 viewsCatullus

Andrew RT Davies on 15:10 - Apr 21 by builthjack

He likes his expenses. The highest of any Welsh politician.
Also got his wife on board at 35k for 2 days a week. Nice work if you can get it.

Davies is a clown. If the tories in Wales are going to succeed they need a far, far better leader.
I compared old RT to Mr Tumble once but to be fair, Mr Tumble would be a much better choice.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Andrew RT Davies on 21:30 - Apr 21 with 964 viewsFlashberryjack

Andrew RT Davies on 07:55 - Apr 20 by felixstowe_jack

Even Drakeford's attempts to rig the election by giving votes to children does not seem to be working. Only 25% of them have registered to vote with the highest % in plaid areas.

The guy is a complete and utter joke of a man, £145,000 is very expensive joke.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Andrew RT Davies on 22:14 - Apr 21 with 941 viewsCatullus

Andrew RT Davies on 21:30 - Apr 21 by Flashberryjack

The guy is a complete and utter joke of a man, £145,000 is very expensive joke.

It's easy to see why he's so much in favour of devolution.

Andrew RT Davies on 19:36 - Apr 22 with 879 viewsbuilthjack

I just watched Davies on the tv. Omg. So many promises, and won't have the money to do it.
Total total bullsh1tter. Lies. Lies. Lies.

Andrew RT Davies on 19:46 - Apr 22 with 873 viewspencoedjack

Andrew RT Davies on 19:36 - Apr 22 by builthjack

I just watched Davies on the tv. Omg. So many promises, and won't have the money to do it.

http://www.infrastructure-intelligence.com/article/jun-2019/industry-and-busines

Hmmmmmmmmm talking of bullshitters
Andrew RT Davies on 19:50 - Apr 22 with 871 viewsbuilthjack

Andrew RT Davies on 19:46 - Apr 22 by pencoedjack

http://www.infrastructure-intelligence.com/article/jun-2019/industry-and-busines

Hmmmmmmmmm talking of bullshitters

Whatever you put, Davies is still an absolute liar.

Andrew RT Davies on 20:08 - Apr 22 with 862 viewsCatullus

Andrew RT Davies on 19:36 - Apr 22 by builthjack

Same goes for Plaid. On the other hand labour are very much lacking ambition. There is no good choice.

I've just said on another thread I' vote "none of the above" if I could, in the Senedd's case I reckon that means voting for abolish.

Andrew RT Davies on 20:53 - Apr 22 with 845 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Andrew RT Davies on 07:55 - Apr 20 by felixstowe_jack

It seems that the highest percentages of 16 to 18 year olds registered to vote are in the most affluent areas of Wales. Highly likely to be parental influence.

Could this rebound on Labour big time?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Andrew RT Davies on 20:56 - Apr 22 with 845 viewsSlugster664

I feel I'll be going Abolish tbh...after 20 years with this Labour lot anyone with half a brain would see what a total mess they've made, Davies seems to be promising lots without real substance and Price is just an annoying nasal hair who is really rubbish...so that leaves Abolish.

STID

Andrew RT Davies on 22:14 - Apr 22 with 822 viewsbuilthjack

Just a few of the thing so that Davies is promising WILL happen in the next few years -

M4 relief rad Will happen

Swansea bay barrage WILL happen

3000 extra nurses WILL happen

1200 extra Doctors WILL happen

Metro systems in South, Mid, and North Wales WILL happen.

65000 new jobs WILL be created.

Income tax WILL come down a penny a pound.

5 new hospitals WILL be built

100,000 house WILL be built.

Just a few of the things stated by Davies in the last few days.

It's so good that Perch and Felix have put their houses up for sale and are heading back to Wales.

The only problem is he won't say where the money is coming from. Add it all up and it's 3 times Wales budget.

Laughable.

Andrew RT Davies on 22:48 - Apr 22 with 803 viewspencoedjack

Andrew RT Davies on 22:14 - Apr 22 by builthjack

Just a few of the thing so that Davies is promising WILL happen in the next few years -

M4 relief rad Will happen

Swansea bay barrage WILL happen

3000 extra nurses WILL happen

1200 extra Doctors WILL happen

Metro systems in South, Mid, and North Wales WILL happen.

65000 new jobs WILL be created.

Income tax WILL come down a penny a pound.

5 new hospitals WILL be built

100,000 house WILL be built.

Just a few of the things stated by Davies in the last few days.

It's so good that Perch and Felix have put their houses up for sale and are heading back to Wales.

The only problem is he won't say where the money is coming from. Add it all up and it's 3 times Wales budget.

Laughable.

Just to clear up the facts

M4 relief rad Will happen Yes should be one of the most important things for Welsh business

Swansea bay barrage WILL happen .... Will be revisited

3000 extra nurses WILL happen ..... or retained

1200 extra Doctors WILL happen .... Yes

Metro systems in South, Mid, and North Wales WILL happen ..... Mid & North Wales

65000 new jobs WILL be created .... Yes

Income tax WILL come down a penny a pound ... if the above target is hit & not for 4 years

5 new hospitals WILL be built .... or upgraded

100,000 house WILL be built ..... Yes

Nice to see some positivity after 22 years of Wales going backwards
Andrew RT Davies on 05:36 - Apr 23 with 774 viewsbuilthjack

Andrew RT Davies on 22:48 - Apr 22 by pencoedjack

Just to clear up the facts

M4 relief rad Will happen Yes should be one of the most important things for Welsh business

Swansea bay barrage WILL happen .... Will be revisited

3000 extra nurses WILL happen ..... or retained

1200 extra Doctors WILL happen .... Yes

Metro systems in South, Mid, and North Wales WILL happen ..... Mid & North Wales

65000 new jobs WILL be created .... Yes

Income tax WILL come down a penny a pound ... if the above target is hit & not for 4 years

5 new hospitals WILL be built .... or upgraded

100,000 house WILL be built ..... Yes

Nice to see some positivity after 22 years of Wales going backwards

He won't deliver these things. He knows he won't.
Liar of the highest order.

Andrew RT Davies on 07:05 - Apr 23 with 754 viewsangryjack

Andrew RT Davies on 05:36 - Apr 23 by builthjack

As much I don't want to..labour is best out that lot..
Andrew RT Davies on 08:28 - Apr 23 with 724 viewsScotia

The chairman of the Welsh conservative party didn't know how these hospitals would be paid for, where they would be built or even if they would just be refurbishments of existing buildings when he was interviewed on Radio Wales on Wednesday evening.

None of these clowns deserve a vote.

You can listen / read it here:-

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/conservatives-senedd-election-glyn-davies-204
[Post edited 23 Apr 2021 8:29]
Andrew RT Davies on 10:52 - Apr 23 with 693 viewsCatullus

Can you honestly say any of these manifestos WILL be delivered? They all lie. The only party that is promising things it can NEVER deliver is Plaid Cymru, they need Bojo (or whoever is PM) to sign over more powers first and does anyone see that happening?

They are all making it up as they go along.

Democracy has been a myth for a long time now. We get to vote on what they want us to vote for, the only real exeption there has been Brexit and Cameron an his cronies badly underestimated public opinion and attitudes there.

In fact, I reckon if they could swing it, most politicians would only have elections every 10 years or even more.

Andrew RT Davies on 12:50 - Apr 23 with 676 viewsbuilthjack

Andrew RT Davies on 10:52 - Apr 23 by Catullus

Can you honestly say any of these manifestos WILL be delivered? They all lie. The only party that is promising things it can NEVER deliver is Plaid Cymru, they need Bojo (or whoever is PM) to sign over more powers first and does anyone see that happening?

They are all making it up as they go along.

Democracy has been a myth for a long time now. We get to vote on what they want us to vote for, the only real exeption there has been Brexit and Cameron an his cronies badly underestimated public opinion and attitudes there.

In fact, I reckon if they could swing it, most politicians would only have elections every 10 years or even more.

Most of what Davies promised wont be delivered. He knows that, I know that, you know that.

Andrew RT Davies on 13:36 - Apr 23 with 655 viewsWhiterockin

Andrew RT Davies on 12:50 - Apr 23 by builthjack

Most of what Davies promised wont be delivered. He knows that, I know that, you know that.

Most of what any of them have promised will not be delivered. They know that, I know that, you know that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024