Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Independent gathering 20:52 - Apr 25 with 5827 viewsKeithHaynes

A few people have contacted me regards a site meet up when, and more likely if things actually get a bit more normal. Not on a match day, more like the night before in Swansea. Just canvassing opinion ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Swansea Independent gathering on 13:24 - Apr 26 with 1384 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Independent gathering on 11:24 - Apr 26 by Fireboy2

Unfortunately I'm with the Cat on this one Keith, I've had a few bad experiences whence drinking shorts, I get p!ssed enough off real ale and guinness 🤪🍺


You do indeed. Well pi££Ed.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2021 13:40]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
Swansea Independent gathering on 13:30 - Apr 26 with 1367 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent gathering on 13:24 - Apr 26 by builthjack

You do indeed. Well pi££Ed.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2021 13:40]


I find the term "short" to be offensive for obvious reasons with respect to people of small statue.like my missus.
Small is associated with being rather fey and weak,which is of course dumb

Tall people have more instant respect wheras small people are often patronised.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-1
Swansea Independent gathering on 13:41 - Apr 26 with 1375 viewsLohengrin

Swansea Independent gathering on 11:24 - Apr 26 by Fireboy2

Unfortunately I'm with the Cat on this one Keith, I've had a few bad experiences whence drinking shorts, I get p!ssed enough off real ale and guinness 🤪🍺


Pace yourself, mun!

Whisky’s for savouring not bolting down...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

0
Swansea Independent gathering on 13:44 - Apr 26 with 1369 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Independent gathering on 13:41 - Apr 26 by Lohengrin

Pace yourself, mun!

Whisky’s for savouring not bolting down...


Fireboy only has one pace Loh. PDQ.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
Swansea Independent gathering on 14:56 - Apr 26 with 1349 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent gathering on 13:30 - Apr 26 by onehunglow

I find the term "short" to be offensive for obvious reasons with respect to people of small statue.like my missus.
Small is associated with being rather fey and weak,which is of course dumb

Tall people have more instant respect wheras small people are often patronised.


Fighting for the common person 👍 regardless of stature.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Swansea Independent gathering on 17:10 - Apr 26 with 1311 viewsFireboy2

Swansea Independent gathering on 13:41 - Apr 26 by Lohengrin

Pace yourself, mun!

Whisky’s for savouring not bolting down...


I do at home loh, not a big fan of whiskey but love singleton, my late dad used to bring one up everytime he came to visit on his way to blackpool, i miss him, never drink shorts when I'm out though as I've said.
0
Swansea Independent gathering on 17:22 - Apr 26 with 1309 viewsFireboy2

Swansea Independent gathering on 11:40 - Apr 26 by Catullus

We all need to embrace the inner wuss. I replaced alcohol with biscuits, which is why my middle expanded quite quickly and I have to buy bigger jeans


I'm very lucky Cat, I can eat and drink what I want when I want, since finishing serious rugby 15 years ago I've put 7 lbs on.

Doesn't mean that I do eat or drink too much all the time, I save the drink for when me and builthy meet up, perhaps we can all meet up soon mate.
0
Swansea Independent gathering on 17:26 - Apr 26 with 1299 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent gathering on 14:56 - Apr 26 by KeithHaynes

Fighting for the common person 👍 regardless of stature.


Not common. That' s worse mun.Jeez,sometimes you give the impression of being a working class chap (no offence)

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-1
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Independent gathering on 18:47 - Apr 26 with 1290 viewsCatullus

Swansea Independent gathering on 14:56 - Apr 26 by KeithHaynes

Fighting for the common person 👍 regardless of stature.


My height depends on which leg I'm standing on On my right I'm 5'7 on my left it's 5'6, either way I'm not tall. I don't care. Tall people have further to fall.

Edit. I'm common too, I have gravy with chips.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2021 18:49]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
Swansea Independent gathering on 19:50 - Apr 26 with 1264 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent gathering on 18:47 - Apr 26 by Catullus

My height depends on which leg I'm standing on On my right I'm 5'7 on my left it's 5'6, either way I'm not tall. I don't care. Tall people have further to fall.

Edit. I'm common too, I have gravy with chips.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2021 18:49]


Last paragraph is upsetting.
If its northern gravy then its passable .
Not bisto granules surely

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-1
Swansea Independent gathering on 20:04 - Apr 26 with 1267 viewsFireboy2

Swansea Independent gathering on 13:24 - Apr 26 by builthjack

You do indeed. Well pi££Ed.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2021 13:40]


You do well enough mate.
0
Swansea Independent gathering on 20:29 - Apr 26 with 1265 viewsCatullus

Swansea Independent gathering on 19:50 - Apr 26 by onehunglow

Last paragraph is upsetting.
If its northern gravy then its passable .
Not bisto granules surely


Oh Bisto all the way! Told you I was common!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
Swansea Independent gathering on 20:33 - Apr 26 with 1254 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent gathering on 20:29 - Apr 26 by Catullus

Oh Bisto all the way! Told you I was common!


Dear God.
The sky is crying

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Swansea Independent gathering on 21:00 - Apr 26 with 1257 viewsCatullus

Swansea Independent gathering on 17:22 - Apr 26 by Fireboy2

I'm very lucky Cat, I can eat and drink what I want when I want, since finishing serious rugby 15 years ago I've put 7 lbs on.

Doesn't mean that I do eat or drink too much all the time, I save the drink for when me and builthy meet up, perhaps we can all meet up soon mate.


I wish I was so lucky, I've been on crutches for months, I just can't get enough exercise and I love my food!
When I was still in work...2011 that was....I never put weight on, I always carried a bit around the mddle but I was fairly fit. These days I only have to look at a curry and I feel my waistband tightening.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
Swansea Independent gathering on 21:03 - Apr 26 with 1255 viewsCatullus

Swansea Independent gathering on 20:33 - Apr 26 by onehunglow

Dear God.
The sky is crying


Nope, that's me stood on your roof having a pee

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

1
Swansea Independent gathering on 11:29 - Apr 30 with 963 viewsbuilthjack

A good away game meet up would be Fulham

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

2
Swansea Independent gathering on 15:16 - Apr 30 with 925 viewsFireboy2

Swansea Independent gathering on 11:29 - Apr 30 by builthjack

A good away game meet up would be Fulham


Do you think STID will turn up this time 🤔
0
Swansea Independent gathering on 19:51 - Apr 30 with 883 viewslifelong

Who the feck wants to be in the same room as that creature from the Wirral?
1
Swansea Independent gathering (n/t) (n/t) on 19:54 - Apr 30 with 876 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent gathering on 19:51 - Apr 30 by lifelong

Who the feck wants to be in the same room as that creature from the Wirral?


Professor lives here but I am assuming your hate post is aimed at me.
Thought you had your fill yesterday.

Get Gary to give you my mobile number ,be a man,give me a ring and we 'll have a chat instead of boring the crap out of people on here.

No hate posts.remember

[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 20:03]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-1
Swansea Independent gathering (n/t) (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 30 with 835 viewslifelong

Swansea Independent gathering (n/t) (n/t) on 19:54 - Apr 30 by onehunglow

Professor lives here but I am assuming your hate post is aimed at me.
Thought you had your fill yesterday.

Get Gary to give you my mobile number ,be a man,give me a ring and we 'll have a chat instead of boring the crap out of people on here.

No hate posts.remember

[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 20:03]


Give you a ring! Why would I want to speak to you?

“Be a man”

You really have some serious growing up to do.
2
Swansea Independent gathering on 09:14 - May 1 with 776 viewsjack_lord

Swansea Independent gathering on 11:29 - Apr 30 by builthjack

A good away game meet up would be Fulham


I was "arrested" in that ground and ejected with a bunch of londoners waiting outside. not my favourite ground.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

0
Swansea Independent gathering (n/t) (n/t) on 09:58 - May 1 with 768 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent gathering (n/t) (n/t) on 22:05 - Apr 30 by lifelong

Give you a ring! Why would I want to speak to you?

“Be a man”

You really have some serious growing up to do.


Why.
Because you have issues with me,that' why son.
You were all about name calling weren't you?
I thought you were better than this.

It's been a long time.Too long

The Creature

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-1
Swansea Independent gathering on 10:18 - May 1 with 761 viewsKeithHaynes

Chaps this is about a gathering of like minded swans fans not the next Derek Chisora press conference.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

1
Swansea Independent gathering on 10:30 - May 1 with 756 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent gathering on 10:18 - May 1 by KeithHaynes

Chaps this is about a gathering of like minded swans fans not the next Derek Chisora press conference.


And another thing,why are we still allowing men and women to bashing each others brains to bits when football is concerned about the effects of heading a football?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-1
Swansea Independent gathering on 12:21 - May 1 with 735 viewsGwyn737

Swansea Independent gathering on 11:29 - Apr 30 by builthjack

A good away game meet up would be Fulham


👍
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026