Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread AFTERMATH 21:59 - Apr 28 with 12340 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the do or die, maybe it isn’t game for Derby County who need to win this one, or not lose, it depends on Sheffield Wednesday who need to do the same. Either way it’s an either way situation based on two teams, one which is led by Darren Moore and the other is led by Wayne Rooney who recently changed his name to Derby County. Or it could have been the other way round, anyway both are shit. When I say both I mean the two, that’s of them, at least.

It’s the last home game of the season in the EFL for Swansea City except the one that’s coming after this one in the play offs.

Swansea City v Derby County
Liberty Stadium
Saturday 1st May 2021
Kick off 3pm

LIVE ON SKY SPORTS

And in a dark market somewhere near you.

Match Officials
DARREN BOND
Philip Dermott and Robert Hyde
Fourth Official : Dean Whitestone

Woolmer watch,
He’s at Wycombe in charge of a board with lights on.
Fourth Official : Andy Woolmer

It’s the swans v the rams in 1935

I don’t recognise the strip here, anyone else ?

Well ?

It’s official, follow the leader
SOCIAL MEDIA BOYCOTT…
The FA, Premier League, EFL, FA Women’s Super League, FA Women’s Championship, PFA, LMA, PGMOL, Kick It Out and the FSA will unite for a social media boycott from 15.00 on Friday 30 April to 23.59 on Monday 3 May, in response to the ongoing and sustained discriminatory abuse received online by players and many others connected to football.

Swansea City v Derby County : Rooney “They won’t be able to contain us” 1st May 2021 09:40
Swansea City are comfortably in the play offs with two games to go and there are concerns regards Steve Cooper’s team selection today. We reproduce the video interview for you to watch in its entirety and look at his comments in this pre match preview. And of course Rooney’s belief his team that are facing relegation will dominate the game, and the swans won’t be able to contain them. 0

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Connor Roberts, Ryan Bennett, Ben Cabango, Jake Bidwell; Korey Smith, Yan Dhanda, Matt Grimes (captain); Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Manning, Jay Fulton, Conor Hourihane, Wayne Routledge, Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ollie Cooper, Brandon Cooper.

Derby County: Kelle Roos, Craig Forsyth, Graeme Shinnie (captain), George Edmundson, Kamil Jozwiak, Martyn Waghorn, Tom Lawrence, Nathan Byrne, Colin Kazim-Richards, Matt Clarke, Jason Knight.

Substitutes: David Marshall, Max Bird, Louie Sibley, Eiran Cashin, Patrick Roberts, Lee Buchanan, Festy Ebosele, Kornell McDonald, Louie Watson.

Swansea City RAM Rooney’s words right down his throat 1st May 2021 17:50
Wayne Rooney talked a great game before today’s match between Swansea City and Derby County, his team did respond at times during this game that could have seen them clear of relegation. However when it really mattered and genuine ability was needed to win this game his side were well and truly lacking. The swans win 2-1 and after a very poor first half they turn on the style in the second. 1

There’s more to follow once Rooney stops chocking.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:26 - May 1 with 1342 viewsnantywatcher

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:18 - May 1 by angryjack

Totally different situation bidwell should have watched the line and stepped out again St reading leaving his marker offside

What a player Matt Grimes is!! Covered every blade of grass on that pitch today and then produces a pass right of the top drawer.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:27 - May 1 with 1336 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Whittacker scores and gets subbed, how to demoralise a young player.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 16:27]
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:27 - May 1 with 1333 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:09 - May 1 by nantywatcher

Absolutely mind blowing comment. I As it went in I wondered how much stick Robert's would get compared to Bidwell against Reading. Incredible!!!!!

Birdwell was way off the pace and who mentioned Reading 😂 Yes mind blowing.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:28 - May 1 with 1325 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:19 - May 1 by jackrabbit

Has anybody told our players that the bloke dressed in orange is their goalkeeper and the idea of the game is to shoot the ball past him into their goal. If they didn’t spend so much time passing sideways and backwards they might just occasionally get a chance to attempt a shot on goal. Who knows, we could even score a goal.

Yes you just did 👍👍👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:28 - May 1 with 1318 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:27 - May 1 by NotLoyal

Birdwell was way off the pace and who mentioned Reading 😂 Yes mind blowing.

You don’t think it was Roberts fault the goal?
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:28 - May 1 with 1315 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:26 - May 1 by nantywatcher

What a player Matt Grimes is!! Covered every blade of grass on that pitch today and then produces a pass right of the top drawer.

Different class, but we knew that. Didn’t we ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:29 - May 1 with 1305 viewsjackrabbit

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:24 - May 1 by Thornburyswan

Or even two!

Yeah 2 balls played forward - 2 goals. I rest my case.

Superb cross from Grimes, even superber volley by Roberts. Well done!
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:29 - May 1 with 1310 viewsBadlands

Two very good goal.
More energy after the sibs.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:29 - May 1 with 1310 views34dfgdf54

Oli Cooper looks a player to me
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:36 - May 1 with 1253 viewsJohnw102

We have started to sit deep again when in front.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:40 - May 1 with 1236 viewsnantywatcher

Cullen, Cabango and Cooper I'm getting excited about next season.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:40 - May 1 with 1231 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If only Lowe had not strayed so far offside he would have got back for that goal and the game would have been virtually safe.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:42 - May 1 with 1219 viewsjackrabbit

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:36 - May 1 by Johnw102

We have started to sit deep again when in front.

I fervently hope we’re not going to concede yet another ‘red time’ 90+ minute equaliser. We seem to have made a rather unfortunate habit of it.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:44 - May 1 with 1214 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Panic kicking it anywhere, instead of passing the ball.
How to increase the pressure on the defense.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:50 - May 1 with 1177 viewsNortbankboy

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:29 - May 1 by 34dfgdf54

Oli Cooper looks a player to me

Have he touched the ball yet?
He needs to have a few games to give the boy a chance
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:51 - May 1 with 1188 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:26 - May 1 by nantywatcher

I know always rated him..
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:53 - May 1 with 1175 viewsjasper_T

Love it.

Hope they go down.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:54 - May 1 with 1166 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We seem to have a barrel full of Coopers.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:55 - May 1 with 1147 viewsNortbankboy

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:53 - May 1 by jasper_T

Love it.

Hope they go down.

Poor game.
But we are 4th in the league punching above our weight fair play to cooper
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:57 - May 1 with 1144 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Almost certainly playing Bournemouth in the semi final.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 17:00 - May 1 with 1125 viewsjackrabbit

Good result in the end and good to reach a very satisfying 80 points. I just wish we didn’t take so long to get going.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 17:00 - May 1 with 1123 viewsFergal

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:57 - May 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Will this be Game A (6pm) or Game B (8.15pm)?
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 17:01 - May 1 with 1117 viewsraynor94

You can't beat reading back a matchday thread after the game has finished.

We have some fine pundits on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 17:05 - May 1 with 1077 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:57 - May 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Certainly looks that way, we’ll definitely finish 4th or 5th & unlikely that Barnsley will better B’muff’s result next Saturday.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 17:06 - May 1 with 1067 viewsFlashberryjack

Would have liked Cullen to have seen more of the ball, but when it did come to him on the floor, he shielded it well, he's a lively, game little bugger I like him a lot.

A couple of players didn't do themselves any favours today, but I thought Dhanda was bloody awful.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024