Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86265 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 16:56 - Sep 29 with 1542 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 16:53 - Sep 29 by Treforys_Jack

Allocate money to a Welsh government to do what exactly, oh I know plough it into Cardiff for a change. The Welsh government have been an absolute disgrace in the allocation of funds since the Senedd's inception.

Still better than Tory politicians with no welsh mandate deciding for Cymru.
Those days are over.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿💪

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 19:00 - Sep 29 with 1510 viewsTreforys_Jack

Mr Drakeford on 16:56 - Sep 29 by Kilkennyjack

Still better than Tory politicians with no welsh mandate deciding for Cymru.
Those days are over.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿💪

Still nowhere good enough mate, anyway you're Irish aren't you, so why u bothered?
Mr Drakeford on 19:05 - Sep 29 with 1508 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 16:53 - Sep 29 by Treforys_Jack

Allocate money to a Welsh government to do what exactly, oh I know plough it into Cardiff for a change. The Welsh government have been an absolute disgrace in the allocation of funds since the Senedd's inception.

This.

Why anyone living outside a central CF postcode area would want to give those idiots any more power is beyond me.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 21:16 - Sep 29 with 1470 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done to our Welsh hero, Professor Drakers.
What a fecking guy. 🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 06:27 - Sep 30 with 1429 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 21:16 - Sep 29 by Kilkennyjack

Well done to our Welsh hero, Professor Drakers.
What a fecking guy. 🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Wales currently has the highest infection rate of any of the four nations. A record dithering Drakeford can be proud of. Meanwhile England rate is half that of Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 07:59 - Sep 30 with 1418 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 06:27 - Sep 30 by felixstowe_jack

Wales currently has the highest infection rate of any of the four nations. A record dithering Drakeford can be proud of. Meanwhile England rate is half that of Wales.

Last time I looked Wales was doing worse than England on basically every Covid indicator, and they managed that even with the laughably pointless local lockdowns and "firebreak".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 12:58 - Sep 30 with 1393 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 07:59 - Sep 30 by Dr_Winston

Last time I looked Wales was doing worse than England on basically every Covid indicator, and they managed that even with the laughably pointless local lockdowns and "firebreak".

The whole UK should have been doing the same things, at the same time which should have included stopping international travel immediately.

Devolution helped make this mess worse than it had to be, rubbish politicians in all countries also contributed a lot. Public stupidity was another factor.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 05:47 - Oct 6 with 1270 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 12:58 - Sep 30 by Catullus

The whole UK should have been doing the same things, at the same time which should have included stopping international travel immediately.

Devolution helped make this mess worse than it had to be, rubbish politicians in all countries also contributed a lot. Public stupidity was another factor.

Drakeford managed to get his covoid passport scheme through the Senedd by 1 vote. 28 voted in favour 27 against. That means at least 3 members must have abstained. I think the presiding officer and deputy presiding officer do not usually vote. Seems at least 1 Labour member did not support Drakeford.

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 07:05 - Oct 6 with 1255 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 12:58 - Sep 30 by Catullus

"Stopping International Travel" is harder than it sounds. Those making their way from Calais to Dover by dinghy are travelling Internationally. Do they all get turned back?

Nah. Other than implementing the kind of idiotic quarantines we've seen in Australia or New Zealand, which did nothing for Covid except delay the inevitable, we had little choice but to accept further incoming travel. We could/should have handled quarantine better though. Too many arrived in the UK and then just toddled off to wherever they wanted.

Otherwise you're right. The entire UK should have been singing from the same hymn sheet from the off.

Mr Drakeford on 07:35 - Oct 6 with 1235 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 05:47 - Oct 6 by felixstowe_jack

Drakeford managed to get his covoid passport scheme through the Senedd by 1 vote. 28 voted in favour 27 against. That means at least 3 members must have abstained. I think the presiding officer and deputy presiding officer do not usually vote. Seems at least 1 Labour member did not support Drakeford.

It seems one of the 3 abstentions was actual an IT problem where a Conservatives member could not log in to vote against the legislation.

Mr Drakeford on 08:53 - Oct 6 with 1203 viewsraynor94

Mr Drakeford on 07:35 - Oct 6 by felixstowe_jack

It seems one of the 3 abstentions was actual an IT problem where a Conservatives member could not log in to vote against the legislation.

What an absolute farce, the bloke is drunk on power!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 09:13 - Oct 6 with 1200 viewsScotia

Mr Drakeford on 07:35 - Oct 6 by felixstowe_jack

Not only that but an IT problem that was flagged as being an issue during the vote and it was made known that the particular MS wished to vote and not abstain.

I'm pleased that covid passes have been approved, I would rather they were for the vaccinated only. But this situation is disgusting, it's a flagrant abuse of power.

Why the opposition parties aren't jumping all over this is beyond me.
Mr Drakeford on 09:19 - Oct 6 with 1197 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 09:13 - Oct 6 by Scotia

Not only that but an IT problem that was flagged as being an issue during the vote and it was made known that the particular MS wished to vote and not abstain.

I'm pleased that covid passes have been approved, I would rather they were for the vaccinated only. But this situation is disgusting, it's a flagrant abuse of power.

Why the opposition parties aren't jumping all over this is beyond me.

Scotland isn't a million miles away from being run on the same grounds as Venezuela or Belarus at the moment. Perhaps Drakers fancies getting in on the action too.

Mr Drakeford on 09:23 - Oct 6 with 1196 viewsjohnlangy

Mr Drakeford on 08:53 - Oct 6 by raynor94

What an absolute farce, the bloke is drunk on power!

Pardon ?

You must be referring to Mark Drakeford. I can't think of who else this might be. If you are you're actually saying he's drunk on power because there was an IT problem.

Is that it ? Really ?
Mr Drakeford on 10:42 - Oct 6 with 1177 viewsScotia

Mr Drakeford on 09:23 - Oct 6 by johnlangy

Pardon ?

You must be referring to Mark Drakeford. I can't think of who else this might be. If you are you're actually saying he's drunk on power because there was an IT problem.

Is that it ? Really ?

It's a bit more than an IT problem though isn't it.

It's an IT problem that very conviniently allowed his government to pass legislation. Had there not been this ITproblem he would have lost the vote.

He knew about it and ignored it. It is a disgusting political move, he's basically sticking two fingers up to the people of Wales.
Mr Drakeford on 12:12 - Oct 6 with 1147 viewsfelixstowe_jack

You must wonder why Drakeford has decided that it was safe for unvaccinated children to return to school in September often 30 to a small classroom and several hundred to a school.

Meanwhile it is unsafe for 60 Senedd members, all of whom would have been offered the vaccine, to return to the large Senedd building. Instead they decided to pass laws using zoom. You cannot make it up. Wales needs their senedd members to go back to work. Wales deserves better.

Mr Drakeford on 12:37 - Oct 6 with 1125 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 12:12 - Oct 6 by felixstowe_jack

You must wonder why Drakeford has decided that it was safe for unvaccinated children to return to school in September often 30 to a small classroom and several hundred to a school.

Meanwhile it is unsafe for 60 Senedd members, all of whom would have been offered the vaccine, to return to the large Senedd building. Instead they decided to pass laws using zoom. You cannot make it up. Wales needs their senedd members to go back to work. Wales deserves better.

Wales voted for an idiot, and we got exactly what we voted for.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 18:16 - Oct 6 with 1071 viewsjohnlangy

Mr Drakeford on 10:42 - Oct 6 by Scotia

It's a bit more than an IT problem though isn't it.

It's an IT problem that very conviniently allowed his government to pass legislation. Had there not been this ITproblem he would have lost the vote.

He knew about it and ignored it. It is a disgusting political move, he's basically sticking two fingers up to the people of Wales.

You're right, it is more than an IT problem.

I know nothing about whether there is any precedent for this situation. But being simplistic about it i'd say the vote should be discounted and they should vote again, This time everyone. Perhaps this would be unlawful. I don't know.
Mr Drakeford on 18:30 - Oct 6 with 1069 viewsjohnlangy

So we'll have to get vax passports for the Cardiff game.

Not a problem for the away Cardiff game as the crowd has to be over 10,000.
Mr Drakeford on 20:14 - Oct 6 with 1038 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 12:37 - Oct 6 by Flashberryjack

Wales voted for an idiot, and we got exactly what we voted for.

Hundreds gathered on the Senedd steps on Tuesday to protest against the measures.

Following the decision protests moved to the front of Senedd office building TÅ· Hywel, and near the complex's car park exit, with security personnel and two armed police officers deployed on the other side of the barrier.

Tory MS Sam Kurtz said he was "stuck in my TÅ· Hywel office as protestors shout 'shame on you' and block us from leaving. To be fair, I'm as frustrated as them".

Plaid revealed in a Senedd debate on Tuesday afternoon that it would vote against the government.

Rhun ap Iorwerth said the regulations proposed by the Welsh government had raised "more questions than they provide answers".

"There is insufficient evidence and little detail on how it will work in practice. In particular, the rapid test loophole, which represents a fudge on the part of the government, makes the system open to exploitation.

"We've asked many questions and haven't been given the assurances we've sought. And it's for that reason that we feel unable to support these regulations today."

Plaid called for ministers to withdraw the vote and said it would "contribute to discussions on how something more robust could be brought forward, better evidenced, and with clarity on implication".

Welsh Lib Dem Jane Dodds said: "Today's vote sets a dangerous precedent for bad law-making here in Wales and an unnecessary government overreach into our civil liberties without any evidence they will make us all safer.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 20:29 - Oct 6 with 1032 viewsraynor94

Mr Drakeford on 09:23 - Oct 6 by johnlangy

Pardon ?

Is that it ? Really ?

Go back a week, to the Labour party conference, as I said drunk on power!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 17:11 - Oct 7 with 958 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drakeford has proposed an increase to 90 senedd members at a cost of £12 million a year. Is this good value for money? Should local councils be merged to save the £12 million.

Mr Drakeford on 17:22 - Oct 7 with 956 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 17:11 - Oct 7 by felixstowe_jack

Drakeford has proposed an increase to 90 senedd members at a cost of £12 million a year. Is this good value for money? Should local councils be merged to save the £12 million.

I’d have no issue increasing the number of AM’s if there’s going to be a reduction in MP’s AND a significant reduction in the number of councils as the savings from that will more than pay for the additional number of AM’s. Failing that, Drakers can whistle.
Twen
Mr Drakeford on 09:28 - Oct 8 with 913 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 17:22 - Oct 7 by majorraglan

I’d have no issue increasing the number of AM’s if there’s going to be a reduction in MP’s AND a significant reduction in the number of councils as the savings from that will more than pay for the additional number of AM’s. Failing that, Drakers can whistle.
Twen

Well you, me and the lamppost know that the Westminster parliament won't reduce its membership because some 2 bit politician has decided to increase the width of the trough in cardiff .But never mind the taxpayer will pick up the bill , in these times of financial hardship we're about to endure you know it makes sense.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 13:38 - Oct 8 with 885 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 09:28 - Oct 8 by Boundy

Well you, me and the lamppost know that the Westminster parliament won't reduce its membership because some 2 bit politician has decided to increase the width of the trough in cardiff .But never mind the taxpayer will pick up the bill , in these times of financial hardship we're about to endure you know it makes sense.

Actually the boundary commission is proposing to reduce the number of MPs at Westminster from 650 to 600.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024