Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86461 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 16:59 - Nov 8 with 2177 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 16:44 - Nov 8 by felixstowe_jack

A Welsh minister announced today that smoking in Wales is to banned by 2030.

Now I'm a non smoker and I've never liked it really but how is he going to ban it?

Ok, ban it in Wales but is he going to have police on all access roads to catch any insurgents crossing the border, fag in hand? Are there going to be spot fines for rule breakers?

This is a policy I see causing a few problems. yes it's better for all our health but there's a lot of people who'll rail against this. Of course Drakeford won't be around to see it happen. To be honest I thought he'd have retired by now, he said he didn't want the job and wasn't staying long. Maybe a bit of power has changed his mind or maybe he's convinced himself we need him desperately?

truth be told, if it's him or Gething, I choose Trump!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 17:15 - Nov 8 with 2152 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 16:59 - Nov 8 by Catullus

Now I'm a non smoker and I've never liked it really but how is he going to ban it?

Ok, ban it in Wales but is he going to have police on all access roads to catch any insurgents crossing the border, fag in hand? Are there going to be spot fines for rule breakers?

This is a policy I see causing a few problems. yes it's better for all our health but there's a lot of people who'll rail against this. Of course Drakeford won't be around to see it happen. To be honest I thought he'd have retired by now, he said he didn't want the job and wasn't staying long. Maybe a bit of power has changed his mind or maybe he's convinced himself we need him desperately?

truth be told, if it's him or Gething, I choose Trump!

Wales the nanny state of the UK, you'd have thought they had more pressing issues to deal with.
But I suppose they've got to try to justify their existence.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2021 17:42]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 08:49 - Nov 10 with 2044 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Vaccine passports now needed to go to the cinema and theatre in Wales.

Wonder if NHS workers will have to show Vaccine passports before they can treat patients.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 21:42 - Nov 10 with 2007 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 16:44 - Nov 8 by felixstowe_jack

A Welsh minister announced today that smoking in Wales is to banned by 2030.

I don't smoke and I think smoking is a disgusting habit, there's no doubt banning smoking could deliver significant public health benefits, but I think it's a step too far. Tax it and educate people, but no banning.
Mr Drakeford on 18:34 - Nov 14 with 1946 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 21:42 - Nov 10 by majorraglan

I don't smoke and I think smoking is a disgusting habit, there's no doubt banning smoking could deliver significant public health benefits, but I think it's a step too far. Tax it and educate people, but no banning.

That's ok then

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 20:09 - Nov 14 with 1914 viewsmajorraglan

Interesting take on the restrictions or lack of them in the UK from an overseas pespective.

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/us-international-travel-covid-19/index.ht
[Post edited 14 Nov 2021 20:09]
Mr Drakeford on 18:19 - Nov 18 with 1808 viewsfelixstowe_jack

More bad news for NHS Wales and ambulance service. Record numbers on waiting list with over 20% of welsh population on a waiting list. Ambulances only reached half of life threatening conditions with the 8 minute target.

Worst ever figures since labour took over 10 years ago.

Mr Drakeford on 19:42 - Nov 18 with 1766 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 18:19 - Nov 18 by felixstowe_jack

More bad news for NHS Wales and ambulance service. Record numbers on waiting list with over 20% of welsh population on a waiting list. Ambulances only reached half of life threatening conditions with the 8 minute target.

Worst ever figures since labour took over 10 years ago.

20 years. Eluned Morgan saying the long waiting lists are being brought on by the pandemic. Before the pandemic happened I had been waiting over 2 years for my operation. The waiting time officially was 12 months. The Senedd are trying to revise history and say the pandemic caused all this when that's blatant lies.

709 people have died in 2021 as a result of A&E queues.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 06:07 - Nov 25 with 1650 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drakeford still going on about the letter he sent to the UK Prime Minister about the enquiry into coronavirus.

Drakeford has the power to call for a Wales only public enquiry but seems unwilling to hold one.

Mr Drakeford on 07:10 - Nov 25 with 1633 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 06:07 - Nov 25 by felixstowe_jack

Drakeford still going on about the letter he sent to the UK Prime Minister about the enquiry into coronavirus.

Drakeford has the power to call for a Wales only public enquiry but seems unwilling to hold one.

Obviously hoping that his own collossal failures will be overshadowed.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 20:10 - Nov 29 with 1565 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see Drakeford has proposed a universal basic income for everyone in Wales of £60 per week. No explanation of how he will fund the £10 billion it would cost.

Mr Drakeford on 21:23 - Nov 29 with 1523 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see Drakeford has proposed a universal basic income for everyone in Wales of £60 per week. No explanation of how he will fund the £10 billion it would cost.

Mr Drakeford on 22:10 - Nov 29 with 1498 viewsbennytheblue

Mr Drakeford on 21:23 - Nov 29 by felixstowe_jack

A massive rise in council tax for some I hear
[Post edited 29 Nov 2021 22:11]
Mr Drakeford on 09:20 - Nov 30 with 1431 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 22:10 - Nov 29 by bennytheblue

A massive rise in council tax for some I hear
[Post edited 29 Nov 2021 22:11]

A massive rise for council tax for all I think.

Mr Drakeford on 15:57 - Nov 30 with 1388 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 09:20 - Nov 30 by felixstowe_jack

Well the fools who voted him in also gave him the freedom of the taxpayers wages , the working man/women will be contributing even more to the grand plan by increasing income tax

Mr Drakeford on 16:04 - Nov 30 with 1385 viewsbennytheblue

Mr Drakeford on 09:20 - Nov 30 by felixstowe_jack

A guy I know lives in a house valued at about 750k, he was told his bill which is currently about 2500 would at least double!
Mr Drakeford on 16:10 - Nov 30 with 1382 viewsWingstandwood

Mr Drakeford on 15:57 - Nov 30 by Boundy

Well the fools who voted him in also gave him the freedom of the taxpayers wages , the working man/women will be contributing even more to the grand plan by increasing income tax

Aye, and like all things Welsh Government they will likely deflect blame on Westminster underfunding etc,......Whereupon the tribal donkey-voters of type too stupid to name who is the chancellor of the excheque or their own A.M or M.P? Will wrongly think Westminster is responsible for devolved issues just like they do with the NHS!

Argus!

Mr Drakeford on 19:58 - Nov 30 with 1337 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 16:04 - Nov 30 by bennytheblue

A guy I know lives in a house valued at about 750k, he was told his bill which is currently about 2500 would at least double!

Perhaps better to wait for the actual bills which will be sent out in March. Once the UK funding is know, the senedd decides which councils it will give money to, and council have set their own budgets. Anything else is pure guesswork.

Mr Drakeford on 20:06 - Nov 30 with 1321 viewsFlashberryjack

Mark Drakeford what an utter twonk, and the same people that voted for him call Boris a plonker. (which of course he is).

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 11:03 - Dec 5 with 1233 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Dithering Drakeford has said any decision to extend vaccine passports to pubs and restaurants will be a last minute decision.

Merry Christmas Drakeford the modern day scrooge.

Mr Drakeford on 07:28 - Dec 7 with 1176 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see Drakeford following England again as he announces all adults will be offered Boosters by the end of January.

Mr Drakeford on 23:12 - Dec 8 with 1065 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 07:28 - Dec 7 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see Drakeford following England again as he announces all adults will be offered Boosters by the end of January.

And Boris returning the complement in following Drakers lead in introducing the restrictions in Plan B.
Mr Drakeford on 06:21 - Dec 9 with 1028 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 23:12 - Dec 8 by majorraglan

And Boris returning the complement in following Drakers lead in introducing the restrictions in Plan B.

Strange how even with Drakeford's vaccine passports Wales still has a higher infection rate than Scotland and England.

Just for information mask and vaccination passports have been voluntary in England and as a result most people in England wear them in supermarkets and you have to show vaccines passports to gain entry to a lot of placed.

Mr Drakeford on 09:50 - Dec 9 with 1003 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 06:21 - Dec 9 by felixstowe_jack

Strange how even with Drakeford's vaccine passports Wales still has a higher infection rate than Scotland and England.

Just for information mask and vaccination passports have been voluntary in England and as a result most people in England wear them in supermarkets and you have to show vaccines passports to gain entry to a lot of placed.

I live in England, but from the visits I have made there over the last few months I’d disagree with your comments on mask use being worn, my experience was that they were hardly used, but that may be local to the areas I have visited.
Mr Drakeford on 11:15 - Dec 9 with 988 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 09:50 - Dec 9 by majorraglan

I live in England, but from the visits I have made there over the last few months I’d disagree with your comments on mask use being worn, my experience was that they were hardly used, but that may be local to the areas I have visited.

You can only speak as you find , but last week I spent two days in Brum, and I was struck at just how many outside were wearing masks .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024