Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86463 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 18:01 - Dec 25 with 1386 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 10:26 - Dec 25 by controversial_jack

Where are we going to get the staff from? Many going sick, many gone home because of brexit.

Ah! Brexit

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 18:30 - Dec 25 with 1353 viewsCatullus

We have quite a lot of unemployed people in the UK. Maybe they should take one of the many available jobs?

Now Drakers again, what a job,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/welsh-government-spent-750k-on-wales-airli

Over 750k for something that doesn't happen, brilliant.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 09:55 - Dec 27 with 1228 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Another wonderful speech from Drakeford he is looking forward to the New Year with trepidation. Why is his glass always a quarter full. Bet he is really looking forward to a tougher lockdown soon.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 10:02 - Dec 27 with 1213 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 09:55 - Dec 27 by felixstowe_jack

Another wonderful speech from Drakeford he is looking forward to the New Year with trepidation. Why is his glass always a quarter full. Bet he is really looking forward to a tougher lockdown soon.

He's still not made public the scientific advice that led to the new rules. Is there something t hide maybe?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 11:39 - Dec 27 with 1176 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 10:02 - Dec 27 by Catullus

He's still not made public the scientific advice that led to the new rules. Is there something t hide maybe?

Probably. It's why they're trying so hard to avoid an inquest.

The Welsh Govts track record of knee jerk restrictions maintained too long at the wrong time is damning. It's probably going to take mass civil disobedience before they get it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 21:55 - Dec 27 with 1107 viewsScotia

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/new-covid-rules-see-50-2258

This was always going to happen.

Meanwhile over the border people can crack on as they were.

It would be funny if the poorest people in Wales weren't being disadvantaged.
Mr Drakeford on 21:59 - Dec 27 with 1106 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 21:55 - Dec 27 by Scotia

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/new-covid-rules-see-50-2258

This was always going to happen.

Meanwhile over the border people can crack on as they were.

It would be funny if the poorest people in Wales weren't being disadvantaged.

More and more evidence is suggesting that the restrictions imposed by the WG in response to the Omicron Variant were hopelessly excessive and out of all proportion to the danger represented.

As if we didn't already have enough evidence to demonstrate the contempt that Drakeford and co have for the hospitality and leisure industries.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 23:08 - Dec 28 with 1004 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drakeford labour government has circulated a list of banned words to all government and civil service workers in Wales.

They are no longer allowed to use the phrase Her Majesty's in front of phrase such as government. You must now refer to it as UK Government. Not sure what the are going to rename MHRC offices in Wales.
You can no longer use the term able-bodied instead they are to be called non-disabled.

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 23:11 - Dec 28 with 1001 viewsbuilthjack

Meanwhile Doris carries on partying. Same as last year.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 23:17 - Dec 28 with 996 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 23:11 - Dec 28 by builthjack

Honestly no one in Wales is ? or are we Welsh so superior in thought and deed

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 23:28 - Dec 28 with 987 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 23:11 - Dec 28 by builthjack

You would be amazed at the number from South Wales heading for Bristol for NYE.
Mr Drakeford on 23:42 - Dec 28 with 975 viewsbuilthjack

You missed the same as last year.

Mr Drakeford on 08:05 - Dec 29 with 937 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Park runs cancelled in Wales by Drakeford, apparently outdoor exercise is bad for you but queuing to get into crowded shops for the sales is no risk.

Mr Drakeford on 08:43 - Dec 29 with 913 viewsScotia

Mr Drakeford on 08:05 - Dec 29 by felixstowe_jack

Park runs cancelled in Wales by Drakeford, apparently outdoor exercise is bad for you but queuing to get into crowded shops for the sales is no risk.

I saw a link this morning on Google that says Drakeford is the best advert for the Tories in the UK.

It's a bit difficult to argue with that.

I'd love to be able to understand why park runs are dangerous in Wales but a packed nightclub on NYE in Bristol is safe. Surely the safe limit is somewhere in between?

As the earlier poster said there's a bus running from my gym to Bristol on NYE.
Mr Drakeford on 08:57 - Dec 29 with 896 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 08:43 - Dec 29 by Scotia

I saw a link this morning on Google that says Drakeford is the best advert for the Tories in the UK.

It's a bit difficult to argue with that.

I'd love to be able to understand why park runs are dangerous in Wales but a packed nightclub on NYE in Bristol is safe. Surely the safe limit is somewhere in between?

As the earlier poster said there's a bus running from my gym to Bristol on NYE.

"As the earlier poster said there's a bus running from my gym to Bristol on NYE."

I'm not sure where you live, but Cardiff and Newport is having a mass exodus to Bristol and Gloucester ect. We are in the stupid situation in border towns, where half the village can legally celebrate NYE and half can't, you don't need to be a brain surgeon to work out what is going to happen there. The politicians making the decisions don't live in the real world.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2021 8:58]
Mr Drakeford on 09:39 - Dec 29 with 864 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 08:57 - Dec 29 by Whiterockin

"As the earlier poster said there's a bus running from my gym to Bristol on NYE."

I'm not sure where you live, but Cardiff and Newport is having a mass exodus to Bristol and Gloucester ect. We are in the stupid situation in border towns, where half the village can legally celebrate NYE and half can't, you don't need to be a brain surgeon to work out what is going to happen there. The politicians making the decisions don't live in the real world.

They have to be seen to be "doing more" than Johnson. That's all. Their core vote will continue to lap it up whilst Wales suffers.

Mr Drakeford on 09:57 - Dec 29 with 844 viewsScotia

Mr Drakeford on 08:57 - Dec 29 by Whiterockin

I'm in Swansea. I've got collegaues in north east Wales whose kids are off to Chester.

Many people who go to England on NYE will then be watching the Fulham game in my local club. It's apparently ok though because they'll be on tables of 6 different households, can't buy a drink at the bar and will wear a mask when walking to the toilet.

That's the problem with these differing rules they are utterly pointless, if they were more nuanced it wouldn't be so bad but they solve very little.

My nephew tested positive on the 27th, so has to self isolate until Jan 6th. He's supposed to start a new job in England on Jan 4th, if he was in England he could start as the isolation period is 7 days. In Wales he can't. He'll miss out on salary for no good reason and with no support. Farcical.
Mr Drakeford on 10:34 - Dec 29 with 812 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 09:57 - Dec 29 by Scotia

I'm in Swansea. I've got collegaues in north east Wales whose kids are off to Chester.

Many people who go to England on NYE will then be watching the Fulham game in my local club. It's apparently ok though because they'll be on tables of 6 different households, can't buy a drink at the bar and will wear a mask when walking to the toilet.

That's the problem with these differing rules they are utterly pointless, if they were more nuanced it wouldn't be so bad but they solve very little.

My nephew tested positive on the 27th, so has to self isolate until Jan 6th. He's supposed to start a new job in England on Jan 4th, if he was in England he could start as the isolation period is 7 days. In Wales he can't. He'll miss out on salary for no good reason and with no support. Farcical.

Do you object to different European countries having different rules ?

Borders are not just between Cymru and the Saes.
Its a pretty established and easily unferstood concept tbh.

The Johnson government is letting people mix to save paying out furlough.
The Johnson government are ignoring the science.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 10:41 - Dec 29 with 799 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 10:34 - Dec 29 by Kilkennyjack

Totally different scenario. The UK taxpayer pays the bills, for all the UK, there are no real borders in the UK.
Mr Drakeford on 10:49 - Dec 29 with 783 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

I object to the Welsh government arbitrarily making up completely stupid rules.
Mr Drakeford on 11:11 - Dec 29 with 761 viewsScotia

No.

I object to completely pointless, nonsensical and unenforcebale rules.

Do you think it is sensible for hundreds of people to mix in a pub but 51 people not be able to participate in an organised 5k run?
Mr Drakeford on 11:17 - Dec 29 with 758 viewsGoldenBear

I spoke to someone who lives in Germany last night, all the different regions have different rules, it really makes no sense at all. It's the same in the UK, why. We should be making a concerted effort to tackle this thing as one.
As I've said it makes no sense, and it more than likely why we are in this mess.
Mr Drakeford on 11:20 - Dec 29 with 753 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Ever heard of lemmings mate?

Just because other European countries have pressed the panic button it doesn't necessarily make it the right decision. Not to mention the fact that we are in a much better place than them with a) boosters but b) making the now objectively correct decision to let delta spread in the summer. They were still dealing with a delta wave as Omicron arrived.

If we want to play the comparison game why not look at the very clear data in South Africa where this variant emerged? The idea that the UK Government is ignoring the science is laughable. The current approach might still prove to be a mistake but to pretend it's some clear error in judgement is ignoring the science.

Oh, and England isn't loosening restrictions is it. But then that doesn't suit the narrative.
Mr Drakeford on 11:25 - Dec 29 with 747 viewsScotia

Mr Drakeford on 11:20 - Dec 29 by LittleEnglandJack

Ever heard of lemmings mate?

Just because other European countries have pressed the panic button it doesn't necessarily make it the right decision. Not to mention the fact that we are in a much better place than them with a) boosters but b) making the now objectively correct decision to let delta spread in the summer. They were still dealing with a delta wave as Omicron arrived.

If we want to play the comparison game why not look at the very clear data in South Africa where this variant emerged? The idea that the UK Government is ignoring the science is laughable. The current approach might still prove to be a mistake but to pretend it's some clear error in judgement is ignoring the science.

Oh, and England isn't loosening restrictions is it. But then that doesn't suit the narrative.

Just look at the twitter profile picture. Obviously a Scottish Nationalist account.

As long as it is slagging the English off that's ok though, whether it's true or not.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2021 13:06]
Mr Drakeford on 11:39 - Dec 29 with 724 viewsbuilthjack

Perhaps Doris should stick with the other areas of the UK, and take the scientists advice.
That would make sense and everyone would know where they are.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024