Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86444 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 13:42 - Oct 8 with 1663 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see Drakeford is concerned at the decision of the UK government to decrease the number of countries on the red list and also to change from expensive PCR tests to lateral flow tests for returning tourists. Please note these changes only apply to ENGLAND. He should keep his nose out of English matters and concentrate on the matters that have been devolved to WALES.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 14:24 - Oct 8 with 1640 viewsraynor94

Mr Drakeford on 13:42 - Oct 8 by felixstowe_jack

I see Drakeford is concerned at the decision of the UK government to decrease the number of countries on the red list and also to change from expensive PCR tests to lateral flow tests for returning tourists. Please note these changes only apply to ENGLAND. He should keep his nose out of English matters and concentrate on the matters that have been devolved to WALES.

The bloke is an arse! All the money they have blown on Cardiff airport, and now he's trying his best to close it.

The Welsh rules on testing have been farcical

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 14:24 - Oct 8 with 1640 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 13:42 - Oct 8 by felixstowe_jack

My sister is going on a coach trip to Bournemouth next week, she's been told that she must wear a face mask until they are over the Severn Bridge, then they can take them off, same on the way back.

Absolutely crazy state of affairs.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 15:00 - Oct 8 with 1622 viewsfbreath

Mr Drakeford on 14:24 - Oct 8 by Flashberryjack

My sister is going on a coach trip to Bournemouth next week, she's been told that she must wear a face mask until they are over the Severn Bridge, then they can take them off, same on the way back.

Lets say you live in Wales but flew from Heathrow to Spain for example and England changed it arrival rules for Fully Vaxinated people (2 jabs) from PCR 2 Day At Home to Lateral Flow test but Wales didn't.
Would you follow the English rules as you have landed back in England or Welsh rules because you are eventually going to end up in Wales?

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Mr Drakeford on 15:12 - Oct 8 with 1608 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 15:00 - Oct 8 by fbreath

Lets say you live in Wales but flew from Heathrow to Spain for example and England changed it arrival rules for Fully Vaxinated people (2 jabs) from PCR 2 Day At Home to Lateral Flow test but Wales didn't.
Would you follow the English rules as you have landed back in England or Welsh rules because you are eventually going to end up in Wales?

English rules as that's the country I've arrived in, do you need to take a test when you cross back into Wales ?

Hello

Mr Drakeford on 18:00 - Oct 8 with 1558 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 13:38 - Oct 8 by felixstowe_jack

Actually the boundary commission is proposing to reduce the number of MPs at Westminster from 650 to 600.

That's makes it ok then, sort of balances the books . sigh

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 17:34 - Oct 9 with 1472 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 18:00 - Oct 8 by Boundy

That's makes it ok then, sort of balances the books . sigh

No Case for a 50% increase in Senedd members until they reduce the number of councils and give them more power to decide how they want to spend the money instead of Cardiff Bay.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 17:46 - Oct 9 with 1462 viewscontroversial_jack

It's a different country mate, Wales and then England!
Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 20:46 - Oct 9 with 1440 viewsJack123

I would imagine she should wear it as she gets on, then once seated, just take it off pay no heed to these silly rules.

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 21:33 - Oct 9 with 1418 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 13:38 - Oct 8 by felixstowe_jack

Actually the boundary commission is proposing to reduce the number of MPs at Westminster from 650 to 600.

There should be NO MP's in the devolved nations at all. It's blatant over representation and massive waste of money. We can have an 'Ambassador' from Westminster who deals with the Senedd and he can have a small staff.

Even then I see no good reason for 90 MS's in the Senedd and every reason to cut the number of local authorities.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 23:36 - Oct 9 with 1398 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 21:33 - Oct 9 by Catullus

There should be NO MP's in the devolved nations at all. It's blatant over representation and massive waste of money. We can have an 'Ambassador' from Westminster who deals with the Senedd and he can have a small staff.

Even then I see no good reason for 90 MS's in the Senedd and every reason to cut the number of local authorities.

Disagree with your comment about no MP’s in Westminster. A considerable number of the day to day issues impacting on Wales are taken care of in Westminster, therefore it’s essential we are represented. The alternative is transfer all the powers for decision making in Wales to Cardiff for WG to address - which is in effect devolution/independence.
Mr Drakeford on 11:08 - Oct 10 with 1348 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 23:36 - Oct 9 by majorraglan

Disagree with your comment about no MP’s in Westminster. A considerable number of the day to day issues impacting on Wales are taken care of in Westminster, therefore it’s essential we are represented. The alternative is transfer all the powers for decision making in Wales to Cardiff for WG to address - which is in effect devolution/independence.

That's why I mooted an Ambasador, someone to talk with the Senedd about non devolved issues and represent Wales in Westminster.

We need less politicians not more, that was part of why I voted to leave the EU. Politicians and their staff are growing relentlessly in number and costing us a fortune. That's money that could be better spent elsewhere.

The Senedd now, if we allow them to increase their number, where do they take the 12 million from to pay for it? Whatever they touch turns into a disaster and we should allow more of them?
Take the covid passes shambles, ignore the Tory MS fiasco, just take the basic policy. The tories say it'll put people off having the vax because they only need a negative LFT test but those tests are quite unreliable. Then, even Drakeford himself admits that at large events not everybody will be checked for a pass because making thousands of people queue is in itself a bigger public health risk than the event. Seriously then, what is the point?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Mr Drakeford on 17:32 - Oct 11 with 1290 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 20:46 - Oct 9 by Jack123

I would imagine she should wear it as she gets on, then once seated, just take it off pay no heed to these silly rules.

It's not what she should do, it's what the bus company say she must do to comply with Mr Drakeford' silly rules.

Hello

Mr Drakeford on 18:58 - Oct 11 with 1252 viewsJack123

I saw drakers on the welsh news earlier, must admit i did chuckle when he said it's a criminal offence to falsify an lft test, how could they prove it, it's impossible unless someone is silly enough to incriminate themselves.

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 19:27 - Oct 11 with 1239 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 18:58 - Oct 11 by Jack123

I saw drakers on the welsh news earlier, must admit i did chuckle when he said it's a criminal offence to falsify an lft test, how could they prove it, it's impossible unless someone is silly enough to incriminate themselves.

Even the police have said it's not enforceable, there's no way to prove it unless you fess up.

I was talking to a feela this morning who owns a club in the area (no free publicity though, I won't name it) and he reckons he has been told he muct check 1 in 3 for their passes.

Mr Drakeford on 20:05 - Oct 11 with 1222 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 19:27 - Oct 11 by Catullus

Even the police have said it's not enforceable, there's no way to prove it unless you fess up.

I was talking to a feela this morning who owns a club in the area (no free publicity though, I won't name it) and he reckons he has been told he muct check 1 in 3 for their passes.

Local Authority licensing will have a big part to play, if licensees don’t play ball they risk losing their license. That’s a much bigger deterrent than the police.
Mr Drakeford on 21:44 - Oct 11 with 1197 viewsFlashberryjack

Drakeford likes passing laws that are almost impossible to police, makes him feel important see, and that's just about sums the bumbling Dinosaur up.

Hello

Mr Drakeford on 21:52 - Oct 11 with 1195 viewsraynor94

Mr Drakeford on 20:05 - Oct 11 by majorraglan

Local Authority licensing will have a big part to play, if licensees don’t play ball they risk losing their license. That’s a much bigger deterrent than the police.

Don't play ball? Let's just shut down the hospitality sector and have done with it.

This pass has got to be the most farcical decision ever, said it before Drakeford is just drunk on power.

To see him smirking on the news was sickening.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 21:55 - Oct 11 with 1187 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 21:52 - Oct 11 by raynor94

Don't play ball? Let's just shut down the hospitality sector and have done with it.

This pass has got to be the most farcical decision ever, said it before Drakeford is just drunk on power.

To see him smirking on the news was sickening.

The hospitality sector doesn't need to close down, most people are vaccinated. I suspect England will go the same way as Wales over the next few months.
Mr Drakeford on 22:02 - Oct 11 with 1178 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 21:55 - Oct 11 by majorraglan

The hospitality sector doesn't need to close down, most people are vaccinated. I suspect England will go the same way as Wales over the next few months.

"most people are vaccinated"
Not the ones that the nightclubs depend on.

Hello

Mr Drakeford on 11:06 - Oct 12 with 1125 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 20:05 - Oct 11 by majorraglan

Sorry but if a landlord says he is checking every third person how can they do anything? Most places have doorstaff these days. If the doorman is told to check the landlord is covered. What can the local authority do then?

And even then, if people fake an LFT and get a pass, how is the landlord supposed to know?

It's a nonsense.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2021 11:08]

Mr Drakeford on 12:12 - Oct 12 with 1109 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 11:06 - Oct 12 by Catullus

Sorry but if a landlord says he is checking every third person how can they do anything? Most places have doorstaff these days. If the doorman is told to check the landlord is covered. What can the local authority do then?

And even then, if people fake an LFT and get a pass, how is the landlord supposed to know?

It's a nonsense.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2021 11:08]

We could have 3 council inspectors in a line and see if one of them is selected for interrogation .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 12:27 - Oct 23 with 939 viewsCatullus

BUMP....

Yes what ajob the Welsh government is doing, Wales is the 2nd worst in the EU and 4th worst in the entire world,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/covid-infection-rates-world-europe

Hardly a situation for Drakeford to be proud of.

Mr Drakeford on 16:00 - Oct 23 with 901 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 12:27 - Oct 23 by Catullus

BUMP....

Yes what ajob the Welsh government is doing, Wales is the 2nd worst in the EU and 4th worst in the entire world,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/covid-infection-rates-world-europe

Hardly a situation for Drakeford to be proud of.

He's doing a great job mun.

Wales voted for a donkey, and that's exactly what we've got.

Hello

Mr Drakeford (n/t) on 17:17 - Oct 23 with 881 viewsJack123

Mr Drakeford on 16:00 - Oct 23 by Flashberryjack

He's doing a great job mun.

Wales voted for a donkey, and that's exactly what we've got.

[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 19:22]

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024