Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86374 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 13:46 - May 8 with 1529 viewsSlugster664

Mr Drakeford on 10:40 - May 8 by trampie

I'm a Plaid voter not a Labour voter, but I recognise that Mr Drakeford is doing a good job.

What good job? The bloke is a failed politician, a poor leader and weak decision maker...as I said in my previous post, he and his party have failed us Welsh people in every department. But the thickos who decided to vote outnumbered the rest, it's baffling.

STID

Mr Drakeford on 13:54 - May 8 with 1507 viewstrampie

Mr Drakeford on 13:46 - May 8 by Slugster664

What good job? The bloke is a failed politician, a poor leader and weak decision maker...as I said in my previous post, he and his party have failed us Welsh people in every department. But the thickos who decided to vote outnumbered the rest, it's baffling.

He hasn't failed in this election that is for sure, the Welsh public like his decision making and handling of the pandemic.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Mr Drakeford on 13:59 - May 8 with 1501 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 13:54 - May 8 by trampie

He hasn't failed in this election that is for sure, the Welsh public like his decision making and handling of the pandemic.

20% of the Welsh electorate do you mean. The majority of the Welsh didn't vote. We have to get behind them now and push for change for the better. Lets not pretend Labour have a massive mandate though. They still have a lot to prove.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 14:06 - May 8 with 1495 viewstrampie

Mr Drakeford on 13:59 - May 8 by Catullus

20% of the Welsh electorate do you mean. The majority of the Welsh didn't vote. We have to get behind them now and push for change for the better. Lets not pretend Labour have a massive mandate though. They still have a lot to prove.

I've told you before that is our system, the same applies to General Elections.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Mr Drakeford on 14:09 - May 8 with 1488 views73__73

😂 yea ok

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Mr Drakeford on 14:12 - May 8 with 1488 viewsSlugster664

No they don't, they're like sheep and follow their grandparents...22 years of them failing us, like I said it's baffling.

Oh well, at least I'm making coin like it's going out of fashion...time to fùck the rest I suppose

STID

Mr Drakeford on 14:24 - May 8 with 1482 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 14:06 - May 8 by trampie

No it doesn't, you are wrong again. We use a different system for Senedd elections than we do in a General election, PR versus FPTP.

Also the lowest ever GE turnout was 57%. Wales has never got above 50%, the Welsh public are largely disinterested in the Senedd so cannot claim most of the public support them,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2016-wales-36202459

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Mr Drakeford on 14:27 - May 8 with 1482 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 14:06 - May 8 by trampie

Correct
Conservatives get to run the UK with 44% of the vote.
Labour get to run Wales with 37% of the constituency and regional vote.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 14:37 - May 8 with 1476 viewstrampie

Mr Drakeford on 14:24 - May 8 by Catullus

No it doesn't, you are wrong again. We use a different system for Senedd elections than we do in a General election, PR versus FPTP.

Also the lowest ever GE turnout was 57%. Wales has never got above 50%, the Welsh public are largely disinterested in the Senedd so cannot claim most of the public support them,

The majority of the population doesn't vote for the winning party that forms the Government in General Elections.
Yet you go on about that in the Senedd but it's the same in General Elections.

Mr Drakeford on 14:46 - May 8 with 1470 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 14:37 - May 8 by trampie

The majority of the population doesn't vote for the winning party that forms the Government in General Elections.
Yet you go on about that in the Senedd but it's the same in General Elections.

No, you're wrong again. I never ever, not once said the winning party needs the majority of the vote. Waht I said above was only 20% of the electorate voted Labour in a 47% turnout so cannot claim they have all the publics support.
That is the same for every UK government that I can remember. However, the Welsh public at large are less interested in the Senedd than in Westminster which is shown by the low tunout.
Welsh Labour 420k votes, approx, out of 2.3 million voters. That's low. The Tories in the UKGE got 43% of the vote and had 557,000 votes in Wales. Ergo, from all the stats, the majority of the voting public in Wales do not support the Welsh Government, roughly 20% do.

Mr Drakeford on 16:06 - May 8 with 1447 viewstrampie

Mr Drakeford on 14:46 - May 8 by Catullus

No, you're wrong again. I never ever, not once said the winning party needs the majority of the vote. Waht I said above was only 20% of the electorate voted Labour in a 47% turnout so cannot claim they have all the publics support.
That is the same for every UK government that I can remember. However, the Welsh public at large are less interested in the Senedd than in Westminster which is shown by the low tunout.
Welsh Labour 420k votes, approx, out of 2.3 million voters. That's low. The Tories in the UKGE got 43% of the vote and had 557,000 votes in Wales. Ergo, from all the stats, the majority of the voting public in Wales do not support the Welsh Government, roughly 20% do.

I pointed it out to you because you go off on one having a dig at the winning party in Senedd elections and I've point out to you that it is the same for Westminster.

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:17 - May 8 with 1441 viewsSlugster664

STID

Mr Drakeford on 16:20 - May 8 with 1438 viewsjack_lord

Those figures seem correct.

The GE was, perhaps, a misnomer due to the factors determining the outcome.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Mr Drakeford on 09:32 - May 9 with 1383 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson has just handed Drakeford leverage in an attempt to cage Scotland.
We all know what Drakers thinks of Johnson.
This is going to be fun.

Get ready for turbo charged devolution offers to Wales.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 09:34 - May 9 with 1382 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 13:59 - May 8 by Catullus

Only 17% of UK voted for Brexit ....

Mr Drakeford on 09:37 - May 9 with 1381 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 14:24 - May 8 by Catullus

The bbc ensures the GE has more profile than Welsh Govt elections.

It makes the valid point though about Wales needing fully devolved public broadcasting.

Mr Drakeford on 09:44 - May 9 with 1380 viewsKilkennyjack

People vote at that time.

The welsh people though Jezza was a north London luvie.
The welsh people can relate to Prof Drakers.

Using your logic, every election in wales proves Wales is Remain.

You bezt accept that the welsh people have enbraced their senedd after 22 years and covid has shown the value. Without a doubt.

The hard right UKIP/Brexut/Abolish shown the door.

Devolution is a journey.
Lets see what Drakers can get because Johnson sees Wales as key to deaking with Comrade Nicola. Johnson is about to get out foxed.

Mr Drakeford on 09:49 - May 9 with 1374 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 09:44 - May 9 by Kilkennyjack

People vote at that time.

The welsh people though Jezza was a north London luvie.
The welsh people can relate to Prof Drakers.

Using your logic, every election in wales proves Wales is Remain.

You bezt accept that the welsh people have enbraced their senedd after 22 years and covid has shown the value. Without a doubt.

The hard right UKIP/Brexut/Abolish shown the door.

Devolution is a journey.
Lets see what Drakers can get because Johnson sees Wales as key to deaking with Comrade Nicola. Johnson is about to get out foxed.

Both labour and Conservatives supported the Brexit referendum and agreed to abide by the result and of course Wales voted to leave the EU. The wishes of the UK and Welsh voters has come to pass. Time you moved on and accepted the democratic results of the referendum and two recent general elections.

Mr Drakeford on 10:04 - May 9 with 1366 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 09:32 - May 9 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson has just handed Drakeford leverage in an attempt to cage Scotland.
We all know what Drakers thinks of Johnson.
This is going to be fun.

Get ready for turbo charged devolution offers to Wales.

And here is the letter to Comrade Nicola ...

Pity Johnson never thought to involve the elected First Ministers in the Brexit discussions.
I think that tells us all we need to know about how he values their input.

🤡

Mr Drakeford on 10:05 - May 9 with 1364 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 09:49 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

Both labour and Conservatives supported the Brexit referendum and agreed to abide by the result and of course Wales voted to leave the EU. The wishes of the UK and Welsh voters has come to pass. Time you moved on and accepted the democratic results of the referendum and two recent general elections.

The referendum was advisory.
Any idea why that was ?

Mr Drakeford on 10:44 - May 9 with 1344 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 10:05 - May 9 by Kilkennyjack

The referendum was advisory.
Any idea why that was ?

Yes it advised Parliament who then acted on the wishes of the UK people and passed the legislation that saw us leave the EU. David Cameron, Teresa May and Boris Johnson then call General elections which endorsed this legislation.

That is how the democratic process works. Which part don't you understand?

I will fully support the wishes of the Welsh people who elected Labour to run Wales for the next five years. I will not try to say the Russians interfered in the election, that the Welsh people did not know what they were voting for or challenge the results in the courts.

Labour won fair and square democracy won.

Mr Drakeford on 11:11 - May 9 with 1328 viewsVincent_Vega

Mr Drakeford on 10:44 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

Yes it advised Parliament who then acted on the wishes of the UK people and passed the legislation that saw us leave the EU. David Cameron, Teresa May and Boris Johnson then call General elections which endorsed this legislation.

That is how the democratic process works. Which part don't you understand?

I will fully support the wishes of the Welsh people who elected Labour to run Wales for the next five years. I will not try to say the Russians interfered in the election, that the Welsh people did not know what they were voting for or challenge the results in the courts.

Labour won fair and square democracy won.

To go against a result of a referendum is political suicide, exhibit A see lib dems in 2019 GE.

Funny that I’ve seen more ‘class’ from those against Labour congratulating the drake on his election win but snide remarks from the ‘Indy leftists’ even trying to piggy back on Labours success in Wales. To those who are doing this I ask this.. that Welsh Labour Party in 2014 all clambered on the minibuses to campaign in Scotland to keep them in the union, you comfortable with that? Yes cymru and all that.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Mr Drakeford on 11:17 - May 9 with 1319 viewstrampie

Some in Welsh Labour are slowly beginning to realise that England is a lost cause, stay in the union and suffer Tory Governments forever, Scots are far more on the case.

Mr Drakeford on 13:06 - May 9 with 1294 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 09:34 - May 9 by Kilkennyjack

Only 17% of UK voted for Brexit ....

As it is in other referenda, the option that gets the most votes wins.

Now lets look at those numbers, the brexit vote. Leave got 854,572 Welsh electorate votes so it got over twice as many votes as labour did in this election.

The Welsh public supported leave more than they support Welsh labour!

Mr Drakeford on 13:10 - May 9 with 1291 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 16:06 - May 8 by trampie

I pointed it out to you because you go off on one having a dig at the winning party in Senedd elections and I've point out to you that it is the same for Westminster.

I didn't have a dig at Labour, I simply pointed out to you that the Welsh public cannot be said to support Welsh labour as only 20% of the Welsh electorate voted for them. It's enough to keep them in power but it doesn't prove the entire Welsh public support them. At least 26% of the Welsh public supported the tories.

And yes it is the same for Westminster but that's not something you need to point out.

You didn't even know we use a different voting system in Wales than for a UKGE!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024