Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86483 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 09:18 - May 8 with 1594 views73__73

Mr Drakeford on 09:13 - May 8 by builthjack

Your country is RED.
But I don’t think you live here

I had the sense to cross the border, where life is much better.
You are a classic example of someone who has ‘Stockholm syndrome’ 😂

Wales is red 😂

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Mr Drakeford on 09:19 - May 8 with 1585 viewsbuilthjack

Mr Drakeford on 09:18 - May 8 by 73__73

I had the sense to cross the border, where life is much better.
You are a classic example of someone who has ‘Stockholm syndrome’ 😂

Wales is red 😂

I am surprised they allowed you in

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 09:21 - May 8 with 1574 views73__73

Mr Drakeford on 09:19 - May 8 by builthjack

I am surprised they allowed you in

They took pity on me. They think Wales is a 3rd world country, so I was accepted

Mr Drakeford on 09:23 - May 8 with 1568 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 09:21 - May 8 by 73__73

They took pity on me. They think Wales is a 3rd world country, so I was accepted

A refugee looking for a better life.
Mr Drakeford on 09:23 - May 8 with 1568 viewsbuilthjack

Mr Drakeford on 09:21 - May 8 by 73__73

Thank Fock for that

Mr Drakeford on 09:24 - May 8 with 1559 views73__73

Mr Drakeford on 09:23 - May 8 by builthjack

Thank Fock for that

What Wales being seem as a 3rd world country.....Wales is red 😂

Mr Drakeford on 09:24 - May 8 with 1557 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Drakeford has benefited from huge exposure over the last 14 months. It’s no surprise that Sturgeon and Johnson have also benefited from the same so the ruling parties in all three nations have done well. PC has had a disaster. Price was clearly relishing the prospect of propping up a minority Labour administration and getting some traction and exposure. Plaid supporters jumping ship I see and claiming that Labour are an independence party after all is very amusing to see. It’s like Sheffield United fans switching to Manchester United because their team is crap. Plastic Labour supporters now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Mr Drakeford on 09:26 - May 8 with 1548 viewsbuilthjack

Mr Drakeford on 09:24 - May 8 by 73__73

What Wales being seem as a 3rd world country.....Wales is red 😂

A Wales basher. I wonder who you can be. Ummmmm oh yes.
[Post edited 8 May 2021 9:34]

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 09:27 - May 8 with 1544 views73__73

Mr Drakeford on 09:26 - May 8 by builthjack

A Wales basher. I wonder who you can be. Ummmmm oh yes.
[Post edited 8 May 2021 9:34]

Go on, have a guess lol 😂

Mr Drakeford on 09:36 - May 8 with 1532 viewsbuilthjack

Mr Drakeford on 09:27 - May 8 by 73__73

Go on, have a guess lol 😂

The better posters don’t need to hide behind user names.
Whatever or whoever they support.
I respect that.

Mr Drakeford on 10:20 - May 8 with 1502 viewsSlugster664

Mr Drakeford on 07:41 - May 8 by trampie

Drakeford has done well and he has the backing of the people of Wales it has to be said.

Obviously you are happy with the results over the last few days, great news for you and your like

But aren't you embarrassed at the FACT that your party have made the Welsh education system the worst performing in the UK? And, the Welsh NHS have the longest waiting list for surgery, the longest waiting times for ambulances, and the most under-staffed hospitals? Oh yes, and the worst performing economy in the UK?

By the way, these aren't the fault of Westminster, purely down to those awful 'politicians' up in cardiff docks! FACT!!!

STID

Mr Drakeford on 10:40 - May 8 with 1481 viewstrampie

Mr Drakeford on 10:20 - May 8 by Slugster664

Obviously you are happy with the results over the last few days, great news for you and your like

But aren't you embarrassed at the FACT that your party have made the Welsh education system the worst performing in the UK? And, the Welsh NHS have the longest waiting list for surgery, the longest waiting times for ambulances, and the most under-staffed hospitals? Oh yes, and the worst performing economy in the UK?

By the way, these aren't the fault of Westminster, purely down to those awful 'politicians' up in cardiff docks! FACT!!!

I'm a Plaid voter not a Labour voter, but I recognise that Mr Drakeford is doing a good job.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Mr Drakeford on 10:47 - May 8 with 1475 viewsCatullus

Yes Wales is so very Labour. Look at the numbers, most people didn't vote and Labour got roughly 20% of the possible vote at 420,000 on a 46.6% turnout

In the 2019 General election 557,000 WELSH voters chose the Tories in a 66.6% turnout.

More people in Wales care about Westminster than the Senedd and more people voted tory then than chose Labour for the Senedd.

Plaid Cymru, independence, they got what...11% of the vote, roughly. Doesn't that put to bed the notion that 30% of Wales wants indy? Even Adam Price the leader, got a smaller majority

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 10:48 - May 8 with 1476 viewsFlashberryjack

Wales votes for a dithering idiot, another 5 years of stagnation, and we deserve it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 11:01 - May 8 with 1457 viewsmonmouth

Mr Drakeford on 10:48 - May 8 by Flashberryjack

Wales votes for a dithering idiot, another 5 years of stagnation, and we deserve it.

England votes for a blithering idiot. By the end of his 5 years stagnation will be an aspiration.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mr Drakeford on 11:02 - May 8 with 1457 viewsjackrabbit

Mr Drakeford on 10:48 - May 8 by Flashberryjack

The very worse basis for voting is emotion. Labour in Wales thrives on emotional voting. Another even more definitive example of emotional voting of course is the Scottish independence vote. Somebody from Scotland put it neatly yesterday in the letters column:

“ SIR — I want to buy a car today, but the seller will not tell me how much it will cost; nor will they tell me the emissions tax, insurance bracket or the running costs or how many miles per gallon it will go, but they insist that I will be better off if I buy it anyway. Am I being naive or gullible if I purchase it?

After that I will go to cast my vote in an election that may decide if Scotland chooses to become independent, but I am unsure of the initial cost or what tax increases or service cuts or continuing austerity may come into effect.

However, I’m assured if I vote for it, I will be better off anyway. Am I being naive or gullible if I vote for this?

Buying the car looks less risky.

Allan Thompson”

Sums up the attitude to voting in Wales also.
Mr Drakeford on 11:16 - May 8 with 1432 viewsbuilthjack

Well done Marky D

Mr Drakeford on 11:23 - May 8 with 1427 viewsCountyJim

Good day for Welsh Labour will probably do a deal with the one lib dem

Some of the insults Mark has had from the right have been out of order he's done Wales proud the Welsh people have spoken
Mr Drakeford on 11:24 - May 8 with 1426 viewsmax936

Mr Drakeford on 07:39 - May 8 by builthjack

Agree Steve

Thought you might

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mr Drakeford on 11:35 - May 8 with 1416 viewsCatullus

Nobody can argue that Labour are well ahead of the others in this vote, it'd be silly to try BUT, the turnout was still low, not even half of the electorate.

Most voters in Wales don't care about th Senedd OR don't think their vote matters. That's more of an indictment on our politicians than it is of the voters themselves.

Senedd turnout 47%, GE turnout 67%, the Senedd needs to up it's game.

At this point, with change badly needed, the Senedd needs to push hard for more devovlved powers, we should have what Scotland has but if we get those powers the Senedd will have nowhere to hide and no one else to blame.

Now is the time, no matter how you feel about any of them, for us all to get behind the Senedd and push for those devolved powers. We can either all be in it together to push for a better future, or we can continue to sit around whining about it.
The Senedd isn't going away so lets get behind it and try to push for the better.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Mr Drakeford on 11:52 - May 8 with 1397 viewsVincent_Vega

Mr Drakeford on 11:23 - May 8 by CountyJim

Good day for Welsh Labour will probably do a deal with the one lib dem

Some of the insults Mark has had from the right have been out of order he's done Wales proud the Welsh people have spoken

I will freely admit I thought the way wales has handled the pandemic as a whole has been, ok. I’m not a fan of drakeford and co for many reasons distribution of capital spend, education, the creaking NHS but the people of wales have a different opinion and fair play they’ve done very well in most areas.

Hopefully they’ll think long and hard at the Tory inroads in certain areas despite Johnson’s antics and despite RTDavies and team being a Sunday league outfit and it lights the blue touch paper under their collective backsides.

I won’t hold my breath though.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Mr Drakeford on 11:52 - May 8 with 1397 viewsCountyJim

Mr Drakeford on 11:35 - May 8 by Catullus

Nobody can argue that Labour are well ahead of the others in this vote, it'd be silly to try BUT, the turnout was still low, not even half of the electorate.

Most voters in Wales don't care about th Senedd OR don't think their vote matters. That's more of an indictment on our politicians than it is of the voters themselves.

Senedd turnout 47%, GE turnout 67%, the Senedd needs to up it's game.

At this point, with change badly needed, the Senedd needs to push hard for more devovlved powers, we should have what Scotland has but if we get those powers the Senedd will have nowhere to hide and no one else to blame.

Now is the time, no matter how you feel about any of them, for us all to get behind the Senedd and push for those devolved powers. We can either all be in it together to push for a better future, or we can continue to sit around whining about it.
The Senedd isn't going away so lets get behind it and try to push for the better.

Thing is people stood to abolish the assembly but got no where so those people who didn't vote can't moan they had their chance
Mr Drakeford on 11:57 - May 8 with 1392 viewsVincent_Vega

Mr Drakeford on 11:52 - May 8 by CountyJim

Thing is people stood to abolish the assembly but got no where so those people who didn't vote can't moan they had their chance

100% there was a chance to start the process and it was not taken. Those who b1tch about the extra layer of bureaucracy and wages being paid by the welsh tax payer for these politicians the answer is ‘well you had your chance and you blew it’

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Mr Drakeford on 12:00 - May 8 with 1386 viewsCountyJim

Mr Drakeford on 11:57 - May 8 by Vincent_Vega

100% there was a chance to start the process and it was not taken. Those who b1tch about the extra layer of bureaucracy and wages being paid by the welsh tax payer for these politicians the answer is ‘well you had your chance and you blew it’

Agreed

The people have spoken doesn't matter the numbers because we all get a vote
Mr Drakeford on 12:10 - May 8 with 1376 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 12:00 - May 8 by CountyJim

Agreed

The people have spoken doesn't matter the numbers because we all get a vote

No, you're wrong, the numbers do matter. 53% of the electorate didn't bother, that should be a cause for concern from our politicians.

Remember brexit, we were told by some remainers the winning margin was too tight and brexit shouldn't happen without a larger margin, yet the turnout was 62% for a binaru decision. People cared about brexit so they voted. In the GEneral election the turnout in Wales was 67%, people cared about who has power in Westminster so they voted. In Wales though most voters don't seem to care about the Senedd.
If people claim there is no mandate after a 62% turnout how can people calim there is a clear mandate on a 47% turnout where the winners have 20% of the electorates support?

The numbers should matter. If so many people feel it makes little or no difference if they vote it shows what they feel about the politicians and the system. That needs to change. If we are to have better politics we need better people and an engaged electorate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024