Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Divide and Conquer 05:53 - Jun 5 with 7788 viewsRonaldStump

Is Covid 19 a side track to the real agenda at play here?

The great reset?

Anybody with a brain knows there is something not right with everything going on this crazy world at the moment.

Simple question and hoping for some constructive answers instead of the usual conspiracy theory comebacks?

Gracias
[Post edited 5 Jun 2021 5:58]

(He She Him)

Divide and Conquer on 10:08 - Jun 5 with 3417 viewscontroversial_jack

If that was the case, 220 countries around the world, all with different economic, political and ideological differences are all in on a huge scam together. So, the answer to your question , is No!
Divide and Conquer on 10:13 - Jun 5 with 3429 viewsonehunglow

Here's some thoughts for you Ronnie.

You are either playing a filthy dark game here or you really are that arrogant and dumb that you believe the world does not need a vaccine that has killed millions .

It's not worth a debate so ,for that reason,Im out

But get some help son.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Divide and Conquer on 10:27 - Jun 5 with 3426 viewsRonaldStump

Divide and Conquer on 10:08 - Jun 5 by controversial_jack

If that was the case, 220 countries around the world, all with different economic, political and ideological differences are all in on a huge scam together. So, the answer to your question , is No!

But surely this goes a few levels up from the governments of the 220 countries around the world.

Whose pulling the strings? World Economic Forum?

(He She Him)

Divide and Conquer on 10:33 - Jun 5 with 3420 viewsRonaldStump

Divide and Conquer on 10:13 - Jun 5 by onehunglow

Here's some thoughts for you Ronnie.

You are either playing a filthy dark game here or you really are that arrogant and dumb that you believe the world does not need a vaccine that has killed millions .

It's not worth a debate so ,for that reason,Im out

But get some help son.

No filthy dark game here, and i wouldn't say i'm arrogant or dumb just because on some things our opinions differ.

Maybe those like yourself who were born before black n white TV's were invented and conditioned from a very early age to do as your told or head for the naughty corner are far too long in the tooth to have any sense of open mindedness and are probably too scared to comprehend what actually is going on this world, and to that degree I can sympathise.

Just be sure if you're still around when the truth comes out i will certainly not be the type to say "I told you so".

Have a good day squire

(He She Him)

Divide and Conquer on 11:59 - Jun 5 with 3360 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Divide and Conquer on 10:33 - Jun 5 by RonaldStump

No filthy dark game here, and i wouldn't say i'm arrogant or dumb just because on some things our opinions differ.

Maybe those like yourself who were born before black n white TV's were invented and conditioned from a very early age to do as your told or head for the naughty corner are far too long in the tooth to have any sense of open mindedness and are probably too scared to comprehend what actually is going on this world, and to that degree I can sympathise.

Just be sure if you're still around when the truth comes out i will certainly not be the type to say "I told you so".

Have a good day squire

I would say I told you so, as many times as I could get away with.
It has nothing to do with Vaccines and all to do with the Great Reset, but you you have to understand the Great Reset to even consider what Mr Stump has proposed.
H L Menken
1. "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

2. "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule."

3. "The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out... without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, intolerable."

4. "A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier."
Divide and Conquer on 12:13 - Jun 5 with 3355 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Add to that the club of rome 1991 on how to control the narative.

https://www.end-times-prophecy.org/club-of-rome-climate.html

"In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, First Global Revolutionthe threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill. In their totality and their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which must be confronted by everyone together."
Divide and Conquer on 12:31 - Jun 5 with 3343 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Control & loss of freedom.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9653645/In-Covid-era-State-control-le
[Post edited 5 Jun 2021 12:32]
Divide and Conquer on 12:39 - Jun 5 with 3368 viewsbuilthjack

Divide and Conquer on 10:27 - Jun 5 by RonaldStump

But surely this goes a few levels up from the governments of the 220 countries around the world.

Whose pulling the strings? World Economic Forum?

Do you have a stump or two ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Divide and Conquer on 12:50 - Jun 5 with 3360 viewshobo

Divide and Conquer on 10:08 - Jun 5 by controversial_jack

That's very naive to assume that the governments of each country are actually in control of their own affairs
Divide and Conquer on 13:00 - Jun 5 with 3355 viewsRonaldStump

Divide and Conquer on 12:39 - Jun 5 by builthjack

Do you have a stump or two ?

One

(He She Him)

Divide and Conquer on 14:13 - Jun 5 with 3322 viewsonehunglow

Divide and Conquer on 10:33 - Jun 5 by RonaldStump

Have a good day squire

You too,me ol cock.
I hope you don't catch covid as you wont get a jab.
I d rather you stay around for a god bitch.

We're off t Wales next week and will put some money into the welsh economy .Say nowt though.

Divide and Conquer on 14:18 - Jun 5 with 3305 viewscontroversial_jack

Divide and Conquer on 12:50 - Jun 5 by hobo

That's very naive to assume that the governments of each country are actually in control of their own affairs

The world is controlled by big international banks who lend money to other banks who lend money to govts and corps. I get where you are coming from, but why would they want a depressed economy?. It's like the China released the virus on purpose scenario. Why would they want to kill off their consumers.
Divide and Conquer on 15:07 - Jun 5 with 3298 viewsbuilthjack

Divide and Conquer on 14:18 - Jun 5 by controversial_jack

The world is controlled by big international banks who lend money to other banks who lend money to govts and corps. I get where you are coming from, but why would they want a depressed economy?. It's like the China released the virus on purpose scenario. Why would they want to kill off their consumers.

Who owns those big International banks?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Divide and Conquer on 15:12 - Jun 5 with 3297 viewsCatullus

Divide and Conquer on 11:59 - Jun 5 by A_Fans_Dad

I would say I told you so, as many times as I could get away with.
It has nothing to do with Vaccines and all to do with the Great Reset, but you you have to understand the Great Reset to even consider what Mr Stump has proposed.
H L Menken
1. "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

2. "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule."

3. "The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out... without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, intolerable."

4. "A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier."

Of course that is Menkens opinion, others would disagree! I reckon anyone with a brain knows the world has always been a crazy place. The pursuit of wealth and power has always created winners and losers with the winners permanently striving to keep the losers in their place, that place is to make the winners even more wealthy and keep the powerful in power, the wealthy and the powerful are in the same boat, the rest of us are on the liferaft.

When you vote and the choice is between the highly unsuitable and the even worse, where does it end? It never does, does it?

Humanity is stupid and we are edging towards a death spiral driven by the greedy who will always take more than they need and tell the poor how well off they are. Taken from this link,
https://www.oxfam.org/en/press-releases/carbon-emissions-richest-1-percent-more-

- The richest 10 percent accounted for over half (52 percent) of the emissions added to the atmosphere between 1990 and 2015. The richest one percent were responsible for 15 percent of emissions during this time — more than all the citizens of the EU and more than twice that of the poorest half of humanity (7 percent).

During this time, the richest 10 percent blew one third of our remaining global 1.5C carbon budget, compared to just 4 percent for the poorest half of the population. The carbon budget is the amount of carbon dioxide that can be added to the atmosphere without causing global temperatures to rise above 1.5C — the goal set by governments in the Paris Agreement to avoid the very worst impacts of uncontrolled climate change.

Annual emissions grew by 60 percent between 1990 and 2015. The richest 5 percent were responsible for over a third (37 percent) of this growth. The total increase in emissions of the richest one percent was three times more than that of the poorest 50 percent.

The world has always been run on a divide and conquer basis, just look at the state of the electorate, the Tories versus Labour, left v right but the supporters of those groups can't see what the problem is beyond it's the other sides fault when they are both to blame.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Divide and Conquer on 15:14 - Jun 5 with 3276 viewscontroversial_jack

Divide and Conquer on 15:07 - Jun 5 by builthjack

i'm not going there
Divide and Conquer on 15:22 - Jun 5 with 3292 viewsCatullus

Divide and Conquer on 15:07 - Jun 5 by builthjack

The Bilderberg group, some of them?

Governments across the world are complicit in all sorts of things. Who knows what these little "rich people" groups get up to?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Divide and Conquer on 15:50 - Jun 5 with 3283 viewsRumjack

Divide and Conquer on 15:12 - Jun 5 by Catullus

Of course that is Menkens opinion, others would disagree! I reckon anyone with a brain knows the world has always been a crazy place. The pursuit of wealth and power has always created winners and losers with the winners permanently striving to keep the losers in their place, that place is to make the winners even more wealthy and keep the powerful in power, the wealthy and the powerful are in the same boat, the rest of us are on the liferaft.

When you vote and the choice is between the highly unsuitable and the even worse, where does it end? It never does, does it?

Humanity is stupid and we are edging towards a death spiral driven by the greedy who will always take more than they need and tell the poor how well off they are. Taken from this link,
https://www.oxfam.org/en/press-releases/carbon-emissions-richest-1-percent-more-

- The richest 10 percent accounted for over half (52 percent) of the emissions added to the atmosphere between 1990 and 2015. The richest one percent were responsible for 15 percent of emissions during this time — more than all the citizens of the EU and more than twice that of the poorest half of humanity (7 percent).

During this time, the richest 10 percent blew one third of our remaining global 1.5C carbon budget, compared to just 4 percent for the poorest half of the population. The carbon budget is the amount of carbon dioxide that can be added to the atmosphere without causing global temperatures to rise above 1.5C — the goal set by governments in the Paris Agreement to avoid the very worst impacts of uncontrolled climate change.

Annual emissions grew by 60 percent between 1990 and 2015. The richest 5 percent were responsible for over a third (37 percent) of this growth. The total increase in emissions of the richest one percent was three times more than that of the poorest 50 percent.

The world has always been run on a divide and conquer basis, just look at the state of the electorate, the Tories versus Labour, left v right but the supporters of those groups can't see what the problem is beyond it's the other sides fault when they are both to blame.

It doesn’t take much apparently to be in the top 10% of the richest people on earth.

I just found this on google:

A net worth of $93,170 U.S. is enough to make you richer than 90 percent of people around the world, Credit Suisse reports. The institute defines net worth, or “wealth,” as “the value of financial assets plus real assets (principally housing) owned by households, minus their debts.”
Divide and Conquer on 16:26 - Jun 5 with 3242 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Divide and Conquer on 15:12 - Jun 5 by Catullus

I have said it many times Cat that you are a bit naive, but you do see half the picture.
Did you not read the Club of Rome reference piece?
They invented Climate Change to control the masses, they said they would and they did.
One of their biggest proponents was Maurice Strong, look him up and see where he went and who he advised, especially the organisations.
Divide and Conquer on 17:19 - Jun 5 with 3242 viewsJack123

There's something dodgy definitely going on!!

Looking at public health wales yesterday, 71 cases 0 deaths, and drakeford makes statement like this

libera nos a malo

Divide and Conquer on 17:28 - Jun 5 with 3225 viewsonehunglow

Divide and Conquer on 17:19 - Jun 5 by Jack123

There's something dodgy definitely going on!!

Looking at public health wales yesterday, 71 cases 0 deaths, and drakeford makes statement like this

Let's be frank ,shall we.
Most have simply abandoned distancing and mask wearing wherever possible.

Divide and Conquer on 17:34 - Jun 5 with 3219 viewsCatullus

Divide and Conquer on 16:26 - Jun 5 by A_Fans_Dad

I have said it many times Cat that you are a bit naive, but you do see half the picture.
Did you not read the Club of Rome reference piece?
They invented Climate Change to control the masses, they said they would and they did.
One of their biggest proponents was Maurice Strong, look him up and see where he went and who he advised, especially the organisations.

You think I'm naive because I only believe half of what you believe. Others would say you are naive for believing so much.

The "Club of Rome", I didn't think they said they'd do anything, I thought they made predictions such as their "Limit to Growth" whereby they said economic growth could not be relied upon because of resource depletion.

You don't believe in climate change as a man made thing whereas I believe we contribute to it and we are more guilty of habitat destruction, destroying eco systems which is causing extinctions that would not happen if not for mankind.

There's this interview with Strong, I quite like what he's got to say,or had to say anyway,
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/blog/2010/jun/22/maurice-strong-intervie

Again, are you looking for a bogey man where one doesn't exist?

Divide and Conquer on 17:34 - Jun 5 with 3201 viewscontroversial_jack

Divide and Conquer on 17:28 - Jun 5 by onehunglow

Let's be frank ,shall we.
Most have simply abandoned distancing and mask wearing wherever possible.

I disagree! I see almost everyone wearing masks in shops etc - it's the law, and most ppl keep their distance. I can't say about pubs etc, because I haven't been in one recently, but if i did and saw non compliance I would leave and report them to the council dept.

Outside is different and not really required as on Aberavon seafront etc.
Divide and Conquer on 17:40 - Jun 5 with 3215 viewsCatullus

Divide and Conquer on 15:50 - Jun 5 by Rumjack

It doesn’t take much apparently to be in the top 10% of the richest people on earth.

I just found this on google:

A net worth of $93,170 U.S. is enough to make you richer than 90 percent of people around the world, Credit Suisse reports. The institute defines net worth, or “wealth,” as “the value of financial assets plus real assets (principally housing) owned by households, minus their debts.”

There's this,

https://www.investopedia.com/personal-finance/how-much-income-puts-you-top-1-5-1

Yes, on the face of it you don't need so vert much welath to be top 10% but look at it from the other angle, consider just how little billions of people actually have. Consider the inequality of this world,

https://inequality.org/facts/global-inequality/

Divide and Conquer on 17:41 - Jun 5 with 3215 viewsraynor94

Divide and Conquer on 17:34 - Jun 5 by controversial_jack

I disagree! I see almost everyone wearing masks in shops etc - it's the law, and most ppl keep their distance. I can't say about pubs etc, because I haven't been in one recently, but if i did and saw non compliance I would leave and report them to the council dept.

Outside is different and not really required as on Aberavon seafront etc.

God, you can be pathetic on times, stay behind the settee

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Divide and Conquer on 17:48 - Jun 5 with 3210 viewsonehunglow

Divide and Conquer on 17:34 - Jun 5 by Catullus

You think I'm naive because I only believe half of what you believe. Others would say you are naive for believing so much.

The "Club of Rome", I didn't think they said they'd do anything, I thought they made predictions such as their "Limit to Growth" whereby they said economic growth could not be relied upon because of resource depletion.

You don't believe in climate change as a man made thing whereas I believe we contribute to it and we are more guilty of habitat destruction, destroying eco systems which is causing extinctions that would not happen if not for mankind.

There's this interview with Strong, I quite like what he's got to say,or had to say anyway,
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/blog/2010/jun/22/maurice-strong-intervie

Again, are you looking for a bogey man where one doesn't exist?

Not being one to split hairs but wasn't it the bogy man who our mams frightened us with.Mine always told me I d be sold to a Black Man . True.

She 's well dead now and up there in the sky in the dust cloud rolling by

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024