Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robert Page 20:52 - Jun 16 with 588 viewsbuilthjack

A very brave call not to make a few changes.
A very good call.
Well done him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Robert Page on 20:55 - Jun 16 with 575 viewsReslovenSwan1

Yes indeed I would have dropped Ramsey and played Brooks. I hope wales can play fewof these guys in Rome. They will not disgrace themselves.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Robert Page on 21:42 - Jun 16 with 509 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Roberts was given much more freedom this evening. It was excellent to see.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Robert Page on 21:52 - Jun 16 with 492 viewslifelong

He’s doing very well, I was talking to his father last week and he was saying how immensely proud he, and his family, are of him.
Robert Page on 21:53 - Jun 16 with 491 viewsbuilthjack

Robert Page on 21:52 - Jun 16 by lifelong

He’s doing very well, I was talking to his father last week and he was saying how immensely proud he, and his family, are of him.

A 100% PLAYER WHO YOU WOULD WANT ALONGSIDE YOU IN THE TRENCHES AND ON THE BATTLEFIELD.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Robert Page on 22:18 - Jun 16 with 475 viewsFireboy2

Robert Page on 21:53 - Jun 16 by builthjack

A 100% PLAYER WHO YOU WOULD WANT ALONGSIDE YOU IN THE TRENCHES AND ON THE BATTLEFIELD.

This This This.

He was beaming whilst being interviewed, he said he was so proud to play for his country in a major championship.
Robert Page on 22:41 - Jun 16 with 454 viewsAndyCole

Robert Page on 21:52 - Jun 16 by lifelong

That's so uplifting, Lifey.

It's amazing isn't it when local talent like him and Coops are flying Wales and The Swans so high and proud.

Onwards and upwards for us all.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Robert Page on 22:43 - Jun 16 with 451 viewsTreforys_Jack

Robert Page on 22:41 - Jun 16 by AndyCole

That's so uplifting, Lifey.

It's amazing isn't it when local talent like him and Coops are flying Wales and The Swans so high and proud.

Onwards and upwards for us all.

Coops This little man crush of yours is kind of cute.
Robert Page on 00:48 - Jun 17 with 399 viewsmax936

Robert Page on 22:43 - Jun 16 by Treforys_Jack

Coops This little man crush of yours is kind of cute.

I've gone all emotional here, wifey get my comfort blanket and teddy bear

My eyes are burning reading some of these posts, World is changing far to fast for me

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024