Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Antivax nonsense on here. 19:15 - Jun 18 with 8089 viewsProfessor

Is incredible. Complete conspiracy bunkum. For christ sake celebrate the fact that we don’t have 100s dying with the current case rate. No one is trying to control you. Just get vaccinated and protect lives. Enough. I speak this as an ordinary Joe. I want my daughter to go to university in September with proper teaching. I want my son to take his GCSEs next year and have a clear year without constant uncertainty. I want to go back to my office and my lab to do what I do well. Not zoom followed by teams and recording lectures and virtual lab meetings.
Vaccines, lockdowns or corpses. That’s the choice. Don’t be a selfish dicky, help yourself and help other.

Antivax nonsense on here. on 19:30 - Jun 18 with 3304 viewsScotia

It is complete and utter baseless nonsense.

If it was put on Facebook it would be flagged with the tag to refer to the NHS website. It should be removed from here, it is dangerous.

I want to drop my daughter at school without wear a mask, see my colleagues in person and go to a gig.

The only way that can happen is through having a jab.

I genuinely don't understand what these anti vax and anti lockdown people want. They seem to be detached from reality.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 19:39 - Jun 18 with 3282 viewsA_Fans_Dad

There has been no real anti-vax on here.

If you think there has then I can show you and your groupies what real anti-COVID-Vax looks like.
You know the medical fears out there even with doctors you know personally, I have shown them to you on here and in private, well they are multiplying as more information comes out.
It is not going to go away no matter how much you wish it would and despite all the media suppression because too many people know about it and are watching the numbers and reports.

So stop brow beating people to do what they don't want to do.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 19:42 - Jun 18 with 3284 viewsonehunglow

No anti vax?

My God

Please folk,get real

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Antivax nonsense on here. on 19:59 - Jun 18 with 3269 viewsGwyn737

If you’re traditional or progressive, left or right, remain or leave, religious or secular, white, black or anything in between, or even a Cardiff fan, I’ll sit and have a pint and a chat with you.

If you’re antivax, I don’t want you anywhere near me or my family.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:52 - Jun 18 with 3227 viewsonehunglow

Antivax nonsense on here. on 19:59 - Jun 18 by Gwyn737

If you’re traditional or progressive, left or right, remain or leave, religious or secular, white, black or anything in between, or even a Cardiff fan, I’ll sit and have a pint and a chat with you.

Well said Gwyn.
Why take the risk with those people.

No excuses.

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:54 - Jun 18 with 3229 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Quite happy to see a debate and different views, people need to be able to see things from all perspectives regardless.
Thinking about what is important, identifying assumptions and evaluating arguements are important attributes.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 20:57]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:58 - Jun 18 with 3213 viewsonehunglow

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:54 - Jun 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

Quite happy to see a debate and different views, people need to be able to see things from all perspectives regardless.
Thinking about what is important, identifying assumptions and evaluating arguements are important attributes.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 20:57]

There can be no debate about this.
It is about life or death.

It is that simple.

Yu not getting vaxed could kill you and others.

No debate at all

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:59 - Jun 18 with 3216 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:58 - Jun 18 by onehunglow

There can be no debate about this.
It is about life or death.

It is that simple.

Yu not getting vaxed could kill you and others.

No debate at all

People change their mind through debate and discussion not through censorship.

Login to get fewer ads

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:10 - Jun 18 with 3173 viewsScotia

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:59 - Jun 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

People change their mind through debate and discussion not through censorship.

I agree, but if that debate is based on proven incorrect information at best or in some cases outright lies it is worthless.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:13 - Jun 18 with 3170 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:10 - Jun 18 by Scotia

I agree, but if that debate is based on proven incorrect information at best or in some cases outright lies it is worthless.

Better to have misinformation discredited than driven out of sight and given the chance to fester.

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:19 - Jun 18 with 3168 viewsScotia

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:13 - Jun 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

Better to have misinformation discredited than driven out of sight and given the chance to fester.

There isn't enough opportunity out there to discredit all the rubbish that is posted, there is just too much of it available on the Internet. And it is rubbish.

People believe what they want to.

Just look at some of the nonsense on this forum. It would be flagged on Facebook, it isn't on here and it's dangerous.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:23 - Jun 18 with 3158 viewsGwyn737

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:13 - Jun 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

There’s a difference between misinformation and disinformation.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:26 - Jun 18 with 3160 viewscontroversial_jack

Are we vaccinating this group yet

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/covid-19-schools-universities-most-152900722.html
Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:29 - Jun 18 with 3159 viewsraynor94

Antivax nonsense on here. on 19:39 - Jun 18 by A_Fans_Dad

There has been no real anti-vax on here.

If you think there has then I can show you and your groupies what real anti-COVID-Vax looks like.
You know the medical fears out there even with doctors you know personally, I have shown them to you on here and in private, well they are multiplying as more information comes out.
It is not going to go away no matter how much you wish it would and despite all the media suppression because too many people know about it and are watching the numbers and reports.

So stop brow beating people to do what they don't want to do.

Why on earth aren't you banned off here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:34 - Jun 18 with 3152 viewsjack247

Antivax nonsense on here. on 19:59 - Jun 18 by Gwyn737

Great post
Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:35 - Jun 18 with 3152 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:23 - Jun 18 by Gwyn737

There’s a difference between misinformation and disinformation.

Asked to choose between freedom of speech and censorship I would always go for freedom of speech. As Orwell said when the information is controlled people stop thinking and become less self expressed. People need to make their mind up for themselves, I don't want the government or someone in Silicon Valley for example making decisions on my behalf about what I get to read.

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:35 - Jun 18 with 3151 viewsJack123

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:29 - Jun 18 by raynor94

Why on earth aren't you banned off here

Banned for speaking up for what many people are thinking,? and the list is growing every day.

Bet you work for facebook fact checkers in your spare time.

libera nos a malo

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:47 - Jun 18 with 3131 viewsScotia

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:35 - Jun 18 by Jack123

Banned for speaking up for what many people are thinking,? and the list is growing every day.

Bet you work for facebook fact checkers in your spare time.

He fuels what people think with debunked rubbish he usually doesn't understand himself.

It can be funny, but it should be stopped in these circumstances.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:47 - Jun 18 with 3130 viewsProfessor

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:26 - Jun 18 by controversial_jack

Are we vaccinating this group yet

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/covid-19-schools-universities-most-152900722.html

University age-yes.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:50 - Jun 18 with 3118 viewsGwyn737

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:35 - Jun 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

Asked to choose between freedom of speech and censorship I would always go for freedom of speech. As Orwell said when the information is controlled people stop thinking and become less self expressed. People need to make their mind up for themselves, I don't want the government or someone in Silicon Valley for example making decisions on my behalf about what I get to read.

Should homeopaths get the same coverage as medical professionals?
Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:56 - Jun 18 with 3115 viewsJack123

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:19 - Jun 18 by Scotia

There isn't enough opportunity out there to discredit all the rubbish that is posted, there is just too much of it available on the Internet. And it is rubbish.

People believe what they want to.

Just look at some of the nonsense on this forum. It would be flagged on Facebook, it isn't on here and it's dangerous.

Flagged on Facebook says nothing, do you believe everything Facebook says?

Nothing wrong with listening to all information, and I do take you and the Profs information on board, it's nice to have a debate, many people are peed off, crumbs if you think this board is bad, take a look at the comments the last few months on WOL when Drakeford makes an announcement, there are a lot of angry, cheesed off people out there.

libera nos a malo

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:58 - Jun 18 with 3112 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Here's an example of something that was censored as Trumpian nonsense that is now being investigated again. It is important to get to the bottom of this for obvious reasions, by censoring this and dismissing it we lose time, better to have things in the open and dealth with.
People with more extreme views gain energy for their case as a result of censorship as they can say here's an example of how things are dismissed and distorted.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)00295-6/fullt

Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:11 - Jun 18 with 3093 viewsGwyn737

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:58 - Jun 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

Here's an example of something that was censored as Trumpian nonsense that is now being investigated again. It is important to get to the bottom of this for obvious reasions, by censoring this and dismissing it we lose time, better to have things in the open and dealth with.
People with more extreme views gain energy for their case as a result of censorship as they can say here's an example of how things are dismissed and distorted.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)00295-6/fullt

There’s some truth in that, definitely.

Cancel culture comes from both sides. From the left it tends to be calling the right Nazis or racist which is just pathetic when they mean conservative or traditional.

The reverse is weaponising the word ‘woke’ when what’s really meant is liberal or progressive.

Oh, any anyone using the term MSM is just childish. Whether you like it or not there’s far more accountability in published media than a random website that agrees with you.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:12 - Jun 18 with 3099 viewsScotia

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:56 - Jun 18 by Jack123

Flagged on Facebook says nothing, do you believe everything Facebook says?

Nothing wrong with listening to all information, and I do take you and the Profs information on board, it's nice to have a debate, many people are peed off, crumbs if you think this board is bad, take a look at the comments the last few months on WOL when Drakeford makes an announcement, there are a lot of angry, cheesed off people out there.

I'm not on Facebook, it's full of nonsense but if you post stuff related to the vaccine it just directs people to the NHS website, that doesn't happen on here.

I'm cheesed off too, but I understand why I'm cheesed off. This is a shit situation. There are two ways out of it, lockdown or vaccines.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:16 - Jun 18 with 3094 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Interesting stuff from Drakeford.....does this help?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/drakeford-winter-third-save-covid-20

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024