Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread 00:27 - Jun 22 with 5085 viewsNotLoyal

It’s called the round of last sixteen. That means the last sixteen teams are playing in this round. Wales and England have made it through. Nobody knows who England will play as yet. But as this thread moves on they will. Wales, due to their remarkable record in these euros again know already where they will play and against who.

Wales v Denmark
Saturday 27th June 2021
Amsterdam arena, Netherregions
Kick off 5pm

This game is being shown LIVE in the U.K. and on 121 other channels throughout the world. It is also being covered by BBC Radio and Talk Sport ( Where they will just talk about England )

Wales have beaten Denmark on six occasions, Denmark have beaten Wales four times. Neither side has ever drawn a game. The two most recent fixtures between the sides has resulted in wins for the Danes in the nations league thingy. Wales last beat Denmark in 2008. Nasty man Craig Bellamy scored the only goal in a friendly.

Denmark manager speaks
Kasper Hjulmand, Denmark's head coach, has guided his players superbly to spark joyous scenes in the capital on Monday night. said: “I have huge admiration for these players. “I have seen how affected they have been but they have picked themselves up again. “I also have great gratitude to Denmark and the population. They have really taken care of us, and given us wings. Without all the fans, this would not have been possible.”

Well, you won’t have that many fans in Amsterdam mate.

The Danish have some weird etiquette, they hate queuing for anything, they disapprove of anyone smiling at their children, and they can get very confrontational if you don’t signal your intentions when you are on your bicycle. Yes, the danish have numerous first world problems. Michael Laudrup is Danish. He has a bike, children and gets other people to queue for him. Jan Molby is also Danish, he once cost the site owner a fair bit of cash when settling a bar bill after a Swansea fans gathering in Gloucester. Jan kindly settled it with him later, but was very much worse for wear. Top man.

There’s nothing really offensive about people from Denmark.

Wales v Denmark : Denmark will brush Wales aside for Christian 26th Jun 2021 09:00
It may not feel like 2016, and the mixed messages from the EU which some people find hard to decipher, even when it is spelled out to them - may well have prevented hundreds more Wales supporters being present at the game, but today is the day. Some Wales supporters from EU countries have made it, others haven’t, and the fact that’s an issue is pitiful and a shocking indictment of this whole competition, and the so called Welsh government who I unequivocally support 99% of the time. However, this is the toughest test for Wales in the Euros since that Portugal semi final five years ago. 2

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 08:57 - Jun 26 with 1944 viewsbuilthjack

Lamb 2, Bacon 0.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 10:09 - Jun 26 with 1919 viewsKilkennyjack

Druids 2 Vikings 1

Beware of the Risen People

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 10:09 - Jun 26 with 1925 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales v Denmark : Denmark will brush Wales aside for Christian 26th Jun 2021 09:00
It may not feel like 2016, and the mixed messages from the EU which some people find hard to decipher, even when it is spelled out to them - may well have prevented hundreds more Wales supporters being present at the game, but today is the day. Some Wales supporters from EU countries have made it, others haven’t, and the fact that’s an issue is pitiful and a shocking indictment of this whole competition, and the so called Welsh government who I unequivocally support 99% of the time. However, this is the toughest test for Wales in the Euros since that Portugal semi final five years ago. 2

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 10:46 - Jun 26 with 1904 viewsonehunglow

I refer to to me other pot.
That which you post regarding Danes is not altogether accurate

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Jun 26 with 1903 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 10:46 - Jun 26 by onehunglow

I refer to to me other pot.
That which you post regarding Danes is not altogether accurate

The one with the headline quoting the Danish media ?
More insight required 😉

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 13:35 - Jun 26 with 1864 viewsCatullus

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 08:57 - Jun 26 by builthjack

Lamb 2, Bacon 0.

Sheep 1 Vikings 0.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 15:27 - Jun 26 with 1808 viewsKilkennyjack

Hans Christian Anderson 1 Dylan Thomas 2

Beware of the Risen People

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Jun 26 with 1805 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wales and England C 1-3 Denmark

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Jun 26 with 1794 viewsFireboy2

Do not, I repeat, do not feed the troll.
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 16:08 - Jun 26 with 1766 viewsonehunglow

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Jun 26 by KeithHaynes

The one with the headline quoting the Danish media ?
More insight required 😉

The one that questions the drivel about Danes

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Jun 26 with 1761 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:19 - Jun 26 with 1718 viewsJohnw102

Pinging the ball around like Swansea under ML. Looking good so far.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:28 - Jun 26 with 1705 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder if anybody could name a least talented football player than Joe Morrel who's starting regularly at this tournament.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:29 - Jun 26 with 1695 viewsBadlands

And that Gareth is how you shoot!
James all over the place.
Are Ramsey and, MorrelL on the pitch?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:31 - Jun 26 with 1680 viewsjasper_T

They changed shape 10-15 minutes in to nullify what we were doing and we've barely had a kick since.
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:33 - Jun 26 with 1669 viewsjasper_T

They can pop the ball in behind Allen & Morrell at will. Got us sussed.
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:40 - Jun 26 with 1655 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:28 - Jun 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder if anybody could name a least talented football player than Joe Morrel who's starting regularly at this tournament.

Agreed.
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:41 - Jun 26 with 1648 viewsJohnw102

Robert’s injured not what we Swansea supporters need.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:42 - Jun 26 with 1646 viewsTreforys_Jack

Ffs , Connor.
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Jun 26 with 1637 viewsKeithHaynes

Allen is having a mare, Morrell’s pass for Roberts injury 👎 And the ref books Moore, bad half.

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Jun 26 with 1626 viewsKeithHaynes

If Rodon makes it through this match I will be surprised.

Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:48 - Jun 26 with 1592 viewsTreforys_Jack

That was a bit of a battering. See what Mr Page does now.
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:49 - Jun 26 with 1592 viewsjasper_T

Kind of game where you need a manager to conjure up a response.

Still only 1-0
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:08 - Jun 26 with 1512 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wow referee, Moore gets very little protection.
Wales v Denmark : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:11 - Jun 26 with 1490 viewsjasper_T

All the people saying the reffing has been good this tournament hasn't been watching our games. Only check if the ball went out of play ffs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024