Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit is working 14:23 - Jul 1 with 29890 views73__73

Fantastic news from Sunderland . Over 6,000 well paid jobs, as Nissan invest in new electric model and new battery plant.

Project fear , my arse 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 14:24]

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Brexit is working on 12:06 - Sep 2 with 1296 viewsonehunglow

Brexit is working on 07:23 - Sep 2 by felixstowe_jack

I have voted for Labour, Liberal, Liberal Democrats and Conservatives in my time. I tend to vote on policies and performance and since I moved from my native Wales I am no longer blind to any other party than Labour.

Me too Felix.
Living in South Wales kinda strangles your mind politically as we have been such an industrial power with all the working class stuff thrown in.

The difference is stark let’s face it from many Shires in England,where voting Tory isn’t seen as filth and former industrial centres. The old hatred remains.

I live in a marginal although it was once a Tory stronghold . It probably best suits me.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brexit is working on 15:55 - Sep 2 with 1246 viewsKilkennyjack

Take back control … to …. france … 😂

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit is working on 16:29 - Sep 2 with 1231 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 15:55 - Sep 2 by Kilkennyjack

Probably put in on Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit is working on 16:37 - Sep 2 with 1227 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 12:06 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

Me too Felix.
Living in South Wales kinda strangles your mind politically as we have been such an industrial power with all the working class stuff thrown in.

The difference is stark let’s face it from many Shires in England,where voting Tory isn’t seen as filth and former industrial centres. The old hatred remains.

I live in a marginal although it was once a Tory stronghold . It probably best suits me.

You dont live in south Wales.

I am not sure why you think its anything but normal, that people who live in relative poverty should vote for a party that might offer some hope about a better future. Labour/plaid.

Whereas the settled wealthy people in the English shires do not want to lose their good position and so they vote for a party that protects, enhances, and conserves these advantages. The Conservatives.

The emotion is proably stirred by ….taking the p@ss about Thatcher closing the mines, telling Universal Credit families to ‘work harder’ whilst building a Royal yacht that even the royals dont want, rebranding Highways England to interefere in Devolved matters, endangering peace in the north of Ireland through Brexit, mismanaging covid so 135,000 fellow citizens have died, and going on holiday whilst Kabul falls.

I hope that helps you understand.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2021 20:57]

Brexit is working on 16:38 - Sep 2 with 1225 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 16:29 - Sep 2 by felixstowe_jack

Probably put in on Wales.

No point because we will be leaving soon as well ….

Why not on the Thames ? Its all so very safe after all ….

Brexit is working on 18:10 - Sep 2 with 1202 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 16:38 - Sep 2 by Kilkennyjack

No point because we will be leaving soon as well ….

Why not on the Thames ? Its all so very safe after all ….

Will be in a sparsely populated area. As only 20% of Welsh voters want independence not a problem. National defence is not devolved to Drakeford yet. Will bring in £250 to £500 million to the local economy of pembrokeshire. Good well paid jobs for Welsh residents.

Did you see the latest fiasco in Wales, a business park set up in 2000 by the Welsh government has remained empty for 21 years has finally been sold for an undisclosed sum. It cost £11 million funded by the UK taxpayers via a £4 million development grant from the EU and £7 million from the old WDA quango.

Brexit is working on 19:22 - Sep 2 with 1190 viewsDr_Winston

If Scotland don't want it I'm sure the people of Milford Haven would welcome thousands of well paid jobs.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brexit is working on 19:38 - Sep 2 with 1182 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 19:22 - Sep 2 by Dr_Winston

If Scotland don't want it I'm sure the people of Milford Haven would welcome thousands of well paid jobs.

Nobody in their right mind welcomes nuclear weapons.
Its a target see, you know in a war.

Its mostly why they dont want it in London.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit is working on 19:56 - Sep 2 with 1177 viewsDr_Winston

Brexit is working on 19:38 - Sep 2 by Kilkennyjack

Yes, because London is totally not a target during a war without them.

Do you put even a millisecond's worth of thought into some of the stuff you come out with?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brexit is working on 21:34 - Sep 2 with 1149 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 16:37 - Sep 2 by Kilkennyjack

You dont live in south Wales.

I am not sure why you think its anything but normal, that people who live in relative poverty should vote for a party that might offer some hope about a better future. Labour/plaid.

Whereas the settled wealthy people in the English shires do not want to lose their good position and so they vote for a party that protects, enhances, and conserves these advantages. The Conservatives.

The emotion is proably stirred by ….taking the p@ss about Thatcher closing the mines, telling Universal Credit families to ‘work harder’ whilst building a Royal yacht that even the royals dont want, rebranding Highways England to interefere in Devolved matters, endangering peace in the north of Ireland through Brexit, mismanaging covid so 135,000 fellow citizens have died, and going on holiday whilst Kabul falls.

I hope that helps you understand.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2021 20:57]

Latest figures show that the successful UK wide vaccine programme had saved over 100,000 lives and 100s of thousands of hospital admissions.

Wales has passed the 8,000 death mark and has the highest death rate in the UK.

Average wages, the number of people on work and unemployed rate have all improved since the Conservatives took over from labour. The hated Conservatives have improved standards for everyone

Highways England had not been rebranded another of your lies.
Nation UK infrastructure projects have never been devolved and have been paid for by UK taxpayers.

The only people endangering peace in NI are the bigoted minority IRA terrorist and equally bigoted Orange order.

Hope that makes yiu understand how things are in the UK outside your back garden.

None of my many relatives in South Wales are living in poverty due to their own hard work.

Brexit is working on 22:42 - Sep 2 with 1122 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit is working on 15:55 - Sep 2 by Kilkennyjack

Thought it was April the 1st.
I understand the report go’s back to before the previous independence vote, the MOD are looking at options and their preferred choice is Plymouth, but the Treasury are concerned re the cost which is estimated at £3bn to £4bn and prefer the US option which is cheapest.

It’s crackers. The £3b-£4bn would, with the way contracts work out over here end up costing £15bn plus, but it’s British jobs, a British facility and it’s in Britain. Its a lot cheaper than the Track and Trace debacle. I get the need to save money, but the thinking from the Treasury to move it to the US astounds me.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2021 8:43]
Brexit is working on 08:38 - Sep 3 with 1082 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 19:38 - Sep 2 by Kilkennyjack

Still no comments killy on the fiasco of the £11 million business Park in Wales which has remained empty for 21 years since it was built by the Welsh government?

Brexit is working on 09:23 - Sep 3 with 1070 viewsjack_lord

Brexit is working on 18:10 - Sep 2 by felixstowe_jack

Will be in a sparsely populated area. As only 20% of Welsh voters want independence not a problem. National defence is not devolved to Drakeford yet. Will bring in £250 to £500 million to the local economy of pembrokeshire. Good well paid jobs for Welsh residents.

Did you see the latest fiasco in Wales, a business park set up in 2000 by the Welsh government has remained empty for 21 years has finally been sold for an undisclosed sum. It cost £11 million funded by the UK taxpayers via a £4 million development grant from the EU and £7 million from the old WDA quango.

Is that the one in Pembroke Dock?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Brexit is working on 09:41 - Sep 3 with 1063 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit is working on 09:23 - Sep 3 by jack_lord

Is that the one in Pembroke Dock?

No it’s in North Wales. Looks like the site was purchased with EU and WDA money, infrastructure put in place but attempts to develop it haven’t been successful. From the below and other articles it looks like they were trying to get a cinema complex on the site, but needed to attract restaurants to make it viable - something they/the developer was unable to do. The article mentions Liberty Properties - not sure if that’s the same people who sponsored the Liberty stadium.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/parc-br
Brexit is working on 21:01 - Sep 3 with 1012 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 08:38 - Sep 3 by felixstowe_jack

Still no comments killy on the fiasco of the £11 million business Park in Wales which has remained empty for 21 years since it was built by the Welsh government?

11 million pounds is a lot of money.

In May last year NHS Test and Trace (NHST&T) was set up with a budget of £22 billion. Since then it has been allocated £15 billion more: totalling £37 billion over two years.
£37 billion is a lot more.

Brexit is working on 08:18 - Sep 4 with 974 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 21:01 - Sep 3 by Kilkennyjack

11 million pounds is a lot of money.

In May last year NHS Test and Trace (NHST&T) was set up with a budget of £22 billion. Since then it has been allocated £15 billion more: totalling £37 billion over two years.
£37 billion is a lot more.

Just answer the question
Track and trace has saved thousands of lives your point is?

Brexit is working on 08:04 - Sep 7 with 889 viewsKilkennyjack

😎

Brexit is working on 08:06 - Sep 7 with 887 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 08:18 - Sep 4 by felixstowe_jack

Just answer the question
Track and trace has saved thousands of lives your point is?

It failed to stop the Indian variant.

Englands Track and Trace was an expensive failure.
Where did all the money go ?

Brexit is working on 08:53 - Sep 7 with 879 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 08:06 - Sep 7 by Kilkennyjack

It failed to stop the Indian variant.

Englands Track and Trace was an expensive failure.
Where did all the money go ?

The track and trace system in the UK is estimated to have prevented millions of infections andcmany thousands of deaths.

Though not sure why you mentioned it on a brexit post?

Brexit is working on 18:38 - Sep 7 with 835 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 08:53 - Sep 7 by felixstowe_jack

The track and trace system in the UK is estimated to have prevented millions of infections andcmany thousands of deaths.

Though not sure why you mentioned it on a brexit post?

Not many people think Track and Trace was anything other than an expensive, embarressing, failure.

Brexit is working on 19:00 - Sep 7 with 830 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 18:38 - Sep 7 by Kilkennyjack

Not many people think Track and Trace was anything other than an expensive, embarressing, failure.

Only dull people like you I think. You can't put a price on saving lives.

Brexit is working on 21:28 - Sep 7 with 805 viewsmajorraglan

One of the met effective Track and Trace services was the one run by Ceredigion County Council. They set it up early, got the partners around the table and hot it sorted. I appreciated the scale of things in West Wales is smaller than other places, but they nailed it and kept the infection rates low. That should have been the template for others to follow.

Once you have an effective template, all you need to do is replicate it and upscale it.

As a country, we were caught unprepared and did not learn the lessons from Exercise Cygnus
Brexit is working on 22:55 - Sep 7 with 790 viewsmajorraglan

Not good news. Everyone knee there was a potential for disruption, why on earth can’t the water companies stockpile their chemicals. One of the water companies was recently fined a huge amount of money for discharging contaminated water in to rivers and the sea, the government needs to sort it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/brexit-raw-sewerage-water-treatment
Brexit is working on 22:59 - Sep 7 with 788 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 19:00 - Sep 7 by felixstowe_jack

Only dull people like you I think. You can't put a price on saving lives.

Worst in Europe, sadly.

Brexit is working on 07:20 - Sep 8 with 751 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexshite was spot on, sadly.

The sunlit uplands of sewage being allowed into UK rivers due to Brexit related supply issues with chemical treatments.

Pikey and Felix knew what they voted for.

[Post edited 8 Sep 2021 7:24]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024