Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit is working 14:23 - Jul 1 with 29928 views73__73

Fantastic news from Sunderland . Over 6,000 well paid jobs, as Nissan invest in new electric model and new battery plant.

Project fear , my arse 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 14:24]

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Brexit is working on 07:34 - Sep 8 with 1971 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 07:20 - Sep 8 by Kilkennyjack

Brexshite was spot on, sadly.

The sunlit uplands of sewage being allowed into UK rivers due to Brexit related supply issues with chemical treatments.

Pikey and Felix knew what they voted for.

[Post edited 8 Sep 2021 7:24]

Huge financial boost to both Wales and Scotland announced by the UK government yesterday. Far more than they ever got from the EU.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit is working on 21:52 - Sep 10 with 1866 viewsKilkennyjack

Who would have thought ? 🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit is working on 20:31 - Sep 11 with 1824 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 21:52 - Sep 10 by Kilkennyjack

Who would have thought ? 🇪🇺

To think the Spanish economy would collapse without expat Brits and British tourist.

Brexit is working on 08:23 - Sep 14 with 1764 viewsKilkennyjack

Felix and Pikey - you were wrong, and we all told you. Twp mun.

Brexit is working on 09:03 - Sep 14 with 1750 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 08:23 - Sep 14 by Kilkennyjack

Felix and Pikey - you were wrong, and we all told you. Twp mun.

That picture was from December and January when France closed it's borders and all the foreign drivers were trapped in UK.

That site is empty and no queues at all .

More fake news from remainers.

Good news today as the economy recovers from the Pandemic.
Unemployed down to 4.6% job vacancies over a 1,000,000 and less than a million on furlough which ends at the end of September. No reason for the Unemployed not to find a job.

I wonder if that is because of Brexit or despite of Brexit.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2021 9:43]

Brexit is working on 23:27 - Sep 16 with 1659 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 09:03 - Sep 14 by felixstowe_jack

That picture was from December and January when France closed it's borders and all the foreign drivers were trapped in UK.

That site is empty and no queues at all .

More fake news from remainers.

Good news today as the economy recovers from the Pandemic.
Unemployed down to 4.6% job vacancies over a 1,000,000 and less than a million on furlough which ends at the end of September. No reason for the Unemployed not to find a job.

I wonder if that is because of Brexit or despite of Brexit.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2021 9:43]

Britain’s trade with the EU fell sharply in July, with Brexit and the global pandemic driving exports £1.7bn lower than in July 2018 and imports falling by £3bn, according to official data.
The Office for National Statistics (ONS) said the fall was largely driven by declines in medicinal and pharmaceutical products, which have been particularly hit by the need for separate regulatory approval post Brexit.

Experts said the latest ONS figures could be a sign that the UK is losing its overall competitiveness.
Compared with 2018, which the ONS describes as the most recent “stable” period in UK trade, the change in trading levels is stark.

In July, total exports of goods, excluding precious metals, fell by £300m because of a £900m (6.5%)
fall in exports to the EU, the ONS said.

Well Pikey and Felix. Fair play, so wrong its frightening.

Brexit is working on 08:19 - Sep 17 with 1621 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 23:27 - Sep 16 by Kilkennyjack

Britain’s trade with the EU fell sharply in July, with Brexit and the global pandemic driving exports £1.7bn lower than in July 2018 and imports falling by £3bn, according to official data.
The Office for National Statistics (ONS) said the fall was largely driven by declines in medicinal and pharmaceutical products, which have been particularly hit by the need for separate regulatory approval post Brexit.

Experts said the latest ONS figures could be a sign that the UK is losing its overall competitiveness.
Compared with 2018, which the ONS describes as the most recent “stable” period in UK trade, the change in trading levels is stark.

In July, total exports of goods, excluding precious metals, fell by £300m because of a £900m (6.5%)
fall in exports to the EU, the ONS said.

Well Pikey and Felix. Fair play, so wrong its frightening.

Did you not read the article wich mention driven by the global pandemic .
You also forgot to mention exports to non EU countries rose by £0.7 billion compared to a fall of £0.9 billon in EU exports .

You also forgot to mention the surpls in trade and services increased by £0.4 billion to £28.5 billion. The remainers said those would move to the EU how wrong they were.

Clearly the UK trade figures are robust despite the pandemic as the UK takes up the opportunity to increase trade globally rather than to a protectionist EU.

Another gain from Brexit is the alliance with Australia and USA which will see Australia build nuclear powered submarines using British and American technology.

No wonder France are upset at loosing an order for old fashion diesel powered submarines.

Brexit is working on 22:19 - Sep 17 with 1574 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Oh dear France has recalled it's American ambassador for what is believed to be the first since the USA gained independence.

The French have accused it's biggest ally of stabing it the back. This is despite American forces have prevented the Germans invading France in WWI and helping to liberate France on WWII.
I guess president Macron is desperate to get extra votes in this years election.

The French have also recalled their Australian ambassador in retaliation for Australian cancelling an order for old fashion diesel powered submarines.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit is working on 13:41 - Sep 20 with 1466 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 22:19 - Sep 17 by felixstowe_jack

Oh dear France has recalled it's American ambassador for what is believed to be the first since the USA gained independence.

The French have accused it's biggest ally of stabing it the back. This is despite American forces have prevented the Germans invading France in WWI and helping to liberate France on WWII.
I guess president Macron is desperate to get extra votes in this years election.

The French have also recalled their Australian ambassador in retaliation for Australian cancelling an order for old fashion diesel powered submarines.

French have recalled the US and Oz but not UK.

They are telling Johnson he is not even worth that gesture.

France 1 Johnson 0.

Brexit is working on 13:41 - Sep 20 with 1465 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 14:15 - Sep 20 with 1444 viewsBoundy

Brexit is working on 13:41 - Sep 20 by Kilkennyjack

I see you've conveniently forgotten the other thread where you stated the French were our friends, whys that I wonder

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Brexit is working on 14:48 - Sep 20 with 1429 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 13:41 - Sep 20 by Kilkennyjack

Hand picked all the bad news rather than giving a balanced opinion. Then again when have you ever been balanced.

Most of the troubles at he moment are caused by the global pandemic which has caused the great disruption to the World's economy since the second World War. Brexit had hardly caused a ripple.

Remainers predictions
An extra 3 million unemployment. Yet to happen.
The pound would crash to parity with the Euro. Yet to happen.
Vast queues at Dover. Never happened.
All London money market jobs would move to Europe. Did not happen.

All EU citizens would return to the EU. 5.5 million decided to apply for settled status and 5 million have been granted permission to stay so far.

The UK would not be able to get vaccines if it left the EU vaccine scheme. UK still 15% ahead of the average EU vaccination rate.

Brexit is working on 20:37 - Sep 23 with 1343 viewsKilkennyjack

😂

Brexit is working on 20:40 - Sep 23 with 1340 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 14:15 - Sep 20 by Boundy

I see you've conveniently forgotten the other thread where you stated the French were our friends, whys that I wonder

Nope the French are our friends.

The Tory party is the only enemy.

I know you dont understand this because you are a bit twp. 🇪🇺

Brexit is working on 20:50 - Sep 23 with 1332 viewsLohengrin

Brexit is working on 22:19 - Sep 17 by felixstowe_jack

” This is despite American forces have prevented the Germans invading France in WWI...”

They did what now? 😳

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Brexit is working on 21:42 - Sep 23 with 1288 viewsCatullus

Brexit is working on 20:50 - Sep 23 by Lohengrin

” This is despite American forces have prevented the Germans invading France in WWI...”

They did what now? 😳

I think he must mean France, Idaho

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit is working on 06:16 - Sep 24 with 1221 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 21:42 - Sep 23 by Catullus

I think he must mean France, Idaho

Are you denying the Americans took part in WW1?

Around 1 million American troops to part in WW1. Following the collapse of the Russian troops on the Eastern front due to the Russian revolution Germany transferred over 1,500,000 troops from the Russian front to the Western front and launched an offensive in 1918 with their reinforced army and the American army played a large part in helping the British and French armies to stop this attack.

Brexit is working on 00:11 - Sep 27 with 1097 viewsKilkennyjack

Here we go ….

Brexit is working on 07:40 - Sep 27 with 1027 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 00:11 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

Here we go ….

Says the less than famous Labour non entity.

Brexit is working on 14:34 - Sep 27 with 963 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 07:40 - Sep 27 by felixstowe_jack

Says the less than famous Labour non entity.

He is right though.

Brexit is working on 16:42 - Sep 27 with 925 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 14:34 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

He is right though.

He would say that as a remainer, who tried to ignore the referendum result and tried to stop a democratic vote in Parliament.

Brexit is working on 18:50 - Sep 27 with 909 viewsSirjohnalot

Brexit is working on 16:42 - Sep 27 by felixstowe_jack

He would say that as a remainer, who tried to ignore the referendum result and tried to stop a democratic vote in Parliament.

Can you honestly say Brexit is working ? What aspects have improved our lives ?
Brexit is working on 19:44 - Sep 27 with 869 views73__73

Brexit is working on 18:50 - Sep 27 by Sirjohnalot

Can you honestly say Brexit is working ? What aspects have improved our lives ?

Absolutely. Wages are increasing especially in the construction industry.
In the industry that you work in, has the wages be kept down due to undercutting by Eastern European’s ?

Brexit is working on 19:52 - Sep 27 with 859 viewslondonlisa2001

Brexit is working on 19:44 - Sep 27 by 73__73

Absolutely. Wages are increasing especially in the construction industry.
In the industry that you work in, has the wages be kept down due to undercutting by Eastern European’s ?

Those pesky Romanian barrister gangs.

You should surely know given your wife is a barrister? Or so you claimed…
Brexit is working on 19:55 - Sep 27 with 857 views73__73

Brexit is working on 19:52 - Sep 27 by londonlisa2001

Those pesky Romanian barrister gangs.

You should surely know given your wife is a barrister? Or so you claimed…

I rest my case.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024