Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit is working 14:23 - Jul 1 with 29957 views73__73

Fantastic news from Sunderland . Over 6,000 well paid jobs, as Nissan invest in new electric model and new battery plant.

Project fear , my arse 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 14:24]

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Brexit is working on 08:39 - Jul 7 with 1786 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Part of the issue is that the immediate serious impacts of leaving put forward by some senior remain political figures have not materialised e.g. run on the pound, stock market crash, house price falls, food shortages, companies leaving the UK in droves etc.
They created a story about leaving that has ultimately undermined the case for remaining after the fact. As a remain voter I feel we just need to move forward making the best of what opportunities there are in the World. As a large economy that needs to shorten global supply chains we are reasonably well placed.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Brexit is working on 10:06 - Jul 7 with 1754 viewsCatullus

Brexit is working on 08:39 - Jul 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

Part of the issue is that the immediate serious impacts of leaving put forward by some senior remain political figures have not materialised e.g. run on the pound, stock market crash, house price falls, food shortages, companies leaving the UK in droves etc.
They created a story about leaving that has ultimately undermined the case for remaining after the fact. As a remain voter I feel we just need to move forward making the best of what opportunities there are in the World. As a large economy that needs to shorten global supply chains we are reasonably well placed.

As a few people have said, both sides lied and none of us know yet, and won't for a long time, if Brexit will be a good or bad thing in the long term.

I respect your opinion and your vote and agree with moving forward, even if Brexit does turn bad, moving forward is all we can do.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit is working on 22:10 - Jul 9 with 1674 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 10:06 - Jul 7 by Catullus

As a few people have said, both sides lied and none of us know yet, and won't for a long time, if Brexit will be a good or bad thing in the long term.

I respect your opinion and your vote and agree with moving forward, even if Brexit does turn bad, moving forward is all we can do.

Brexit will be reversed.

Johnson will be a dead man walking after 19 July when Covid rages.

Not moving on.

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit is working on 22:41 - Jul 9 with 1658 views73__73

Brexit is working on 22:10 - Jul 9 by Kilkennyjack

Brexit will be reversed.

Johnson will be a dead man walking after 19 July when Covid rages.

Not moving on.

UK is moving forward, freedom is coming. The south of Ireland is still in lockdown, you can’t even go out for a meal. The southern Irish have messed up big time

Brexit is working on 22:48 - Jul 9 with 1653 viewsKilkennyjack

Cymru needs Annibyniaeth

Brexit is working on 22:51 - Jul 9 with 1645 views73__73

Brexit is working on 22:48 - Jul 9 by Kilkennyjack

Cymru needs Annibyniaeth

Freedom is coming 🇬🇧 and football is coming home 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Rejoice, rejoice 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Brexit is working on 18:23 - Jul 10 with 1589 viewsKilkennyjack

Its really, really, useless in every single aspect …

Brexit is working on 19:29 - Jul 10 with 1573 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see the G20 have agreed there will a minimum corporation tax of 15% . They have also agreed multinationals wll pay the tax in the county they earn the profits. They will not be able to divert to low corporation tax countries like luxembourg and Ireland.

So far 132 countries have signed up up this. Funnily enough Ireland has not signed up as they will be the biggest losers of tax revenues.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit is working on 20:15 - Jul 10 with 1570 viewsKilkennyjack

Its amazing that countries working together with respect and co-operation can achieve good outcomes. Who would have thought ?

Everyone should, of course, pay tbeir taxes.
Mogg - are you listening ?

Brexit is working on 20:38 - Jul 10 with 1554 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 20:15 - Jul 10 by Kilkennyjack

Its amazing that countries working together with respect and co-operation can achieve good outcomes. Who would have thought ?

Everyone should, of course, pay tbeir taxes.
Mogg - are you listening ?

I am sure he is paying his taxes . Unlike the multi nationals who have diverted their profits to countries like Ireland.

Brexit is working on 20:48 - Jul 10 with 1546 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 20:38 - Jul 10 by felixstowe_jack

I am sure he is paying his taxes . Unlike the multi nationals who have diverted their profits to countries like Ireland.

Funny you should make that point, of course ….

Brexit is working on 21:56 - Jul 10 with 1534 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 20:48 - Jul 10 by Kilkennyjack

Funny you should make that point, of course ….

Funny you still posting rubbish against any one you don't like which is 95 % of the population except your IRA terrorist friends.

Brexit is working on 23:30 - Jul 10 with 1514 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit is working on 21:56 - Jul 10 by felixstowe_jack

Funny you still posting rubbish against any one you don't like which is 95 % of the population except your IRA terrorist friends.

Not sure the point made is rubbish, JRM and the companies based in tax havens should be paying tax on the profits made in the UK as should the likes of Amazon etc as per your post. They all need to be paying tax on profits made in the UK. The ROI with a 12.5% rate need to be hammered.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 23:32]
Brexit is working on 08:33 - Jul 11 with 1483 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 23:30 - Jul 10 by majorraglan

Not sure the point made is rubbish, JRM and the companies based in tax havens should be paying tax on the profits made in the UK as should the likes of Amazon etc as per your post. They all need to be paying tax on profits made in the UK. The ROI with a 12.5% rate need to be hammered.

Quite right.

Forgive Felixidiot, he is a bit twp see ….
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 8:35]

Brexit is working on 09:07 - Jul 11 with 1477 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 08:33 - Jul 11 by Kilkennyjack

Quite right.

Forgive Felixidiot, he is a bit twp see ….
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 8:35]

Quite right the ROi tax haven with profits diverted from countries where it is earned so they pay only 12.5% needs to be stopped. Fortunately the G20 have agreed to do this but Killy wearing his green and brown tinted glasses cannot see the fairness in this.

Brexit is working on 09:09 - Jul 11 with 1475 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 23:30 - Jul 10 by majorraglan

Quite right pity Killy cannot see the irony about the ROI bring a tax haven.

Brexit is working on 09:35 - Jul 11 with 1451 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 09:09 - Jul 11 by felixstowe_jack

Quite right pity Killy cannot see the irony about the ROI bring a tax haven.

There should be no tax havens.
I can explain this to you, but i cant make you understand.

Lets start with the likes of Rees Mogg.

Brexit is working on 10:44 - Jul 11 with 1431 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 10:25 - Jul 6 by controversial_jack

How many of those 180 countries have we made trade deals with?

64 countries plus 27 in the EU with most of the rest trading under WTO terms.

Brexit is working on 10:46 - Jul 11 with 1429 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 09:35 - Jul 11 by Kilkennyjack

There should be no tax havens.
I can explain this to you, but i cant make you understand.

Lets start with the likes of Rees Mogg.

Quire right so why is ROI the biggest tax haven in the EU.

You do understand that I think.

Brexit is working on 13:13 - Jul 11 with 1399 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 10:44 - Jul 11 by felixstowe_jack

64 countries plus 27 in the EU with most of the rest trading under WTO terms.

Brexit is working on 08:42 - Jul 12 with 1337 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 13:13 - Jul 11 by Kilkennyjack

Still posting nonsense. Well done yet again you look like a silly boy.

Brexit is working on 18:34 - Jul 12 with 1294 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit is working on 07:12 - Jul 7 by Dr_Winston

I voted leave because there's a fundamental democratic deficit at the heart of the EU that it shows little ability or inclination to rectify. If anything, it's growing even less interested in the will of the population it governs. The rest was just window dressing.

Some people are quite happy to trade any actual democratic freedom for the illusion of prosperity or security, but of course only as long as the "right" sort of people are in charge. Suspect they'd be less keen on the EU if it was run by someone like Viktor Orban.

I expected to take a hit in the early stages, but in the long run I'd prefer to be out.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2021 7:14]

I understand and respect this point of view. I weighed up leave against remain and although I came to my own conclusion that the EU was broken and needed reform it wasn’t irreparable, so obviously I came down in favour of remain. To me, personally, my whole adult life has been spent travelling for work and the benefits far outweighed the negatives, hence why I’ll always counter the Brexiteer flag waving war time spirit of the Brexidiots on here. We know who they are - there’s a distinct difference between taking a educated guess about what might happen and just being a chump.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Brexit is working on 19:54 - Jul 12 with 1271 viewsDr_Winston

Brexit is working on 18:34 - Jul 12 by ItchySphincter

I understand and respect this point of view. I weighed up leave against remain and although I came to my own conclusion that the EU was broken and needed reform it wasn’t irreparable, so obviously I came down in favour of remain. To me, personally, my whole adult life has been spent travelling for work and the benefits far outweighed the negatives, hence why I’ll always counter the Brexiteer flag waving war time spirit of the Brexidiots on here. We know who they are - there’s a distinct difference between taking a educated guess about what might happen and just being a chump.

It wasn't irreperable, but the will from those in a position to do the repairing was lacking for me. Too many people like the Kinnocks end up at the trough for the political classes to ever want to rock the boat as much as is needed.

I'll happily vote to rejoin an EEC. A Common Market. A free trade, work and travel area. Count me in for that. A growing Superstate controlled by commissioners with zero electoral accountability and a track record of making populations vote again and again until the "right" answer is given (or just dispensing with the vote completely) I want no part of.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brexit is working on 09:26 - Jul 13 with 1222 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit is working on 19:54 - Jul 12 by Dr_Winston

It wasn't irreperable, but the will from those in a position to do the repairing was lacking for me. Too many people like the Kinnocks end up at the trough for the political classes to ever want to rock the boat as much as is needed.

I'll happily vote to rejoin an EEC. A Common Market. A free trade, work and travel area. Count me in for that. A growing Superstate controlled by commissioners with zero electoral accountability and a track record of making populations vote again and again until the "right" answer is given (or just dispensing with the vote completely) I want no part of.

Agree about the EEC, the EU has become a bit of a run away train. I took in to account all the things that you mentioned but when Bozo, Gove, JRM et al highjacked it as a means to a personal end it looked like a far worse alternative than the EU to me. Obviously to some on here that obviously makes me a liberal leftie, or something. They can’t get their heads around it that you don’t have to be one or the other.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 12:55]

Brexit is working on 09:27 - Jul 13 with 1221 viewsItchySphincter

In the same way not being a racist doesn’t make me a communist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024