Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James 18:09 - Jul 4 with 2431 viewskrunchykarrot

Where will he end up?
Dan James on 18:10 - Jul 4 with 2427 views34dfgdf54

Saw earlier him and Rodon were linked with Brighton. Potter reunion.
Dan James on 18:25 - Jul 4 with 2383 viewsWhiterockin

Dan James on 18:10 - Jul 4 by 34dfgdf54

With the money Man Utd are looking to spend this summer and the Sancho signing imminent, I can't see James being more than a squad player. It depends if he is happy with that or wants regular football, if that's the case Brighton or Southampton would be a good fit. Rodon needs to be playing it all depends if Santo rates him. Both players need long chats when they go back to their clubs.
Dan James on 18:57 - Jul 4 with 2315 viewsjackrabbit

Dan James on 18:25 - Jul 4 by Whiterockin

With the money Man Utd are looking to spend this summer and the Sancho signing imminent, I can't see James being more than a squad player. It depends if he is happy with that or wants regular football, if that's the case Brighton or Southampton would be a good fit. Rodon needs to be playing it all depends if Santo rates him. Both players need long chats when they go back to their clubs.

The lad has talent and pace to burn but his end product/final ball is not good enough. He’d be one hell of a player if he could just work on his crossing. If it would be possible to clone a combination of two wingers, I‘d like to imagine Dan’s mobility and speed together with Jefferson Montero’s pinpoint accurate crosses. That would be some player!
Dan James on 19:09 - Jul 4 with 2316 viewsjasper_T

Dan James on 18:10 - Jul 4 by 34dfgdf54

Lazy journalism? Potter was shopping for Joe's replacement till the day he left.
Dan James on 19:17 - Jul 4 with 2303 views34dfgdf54

Dan James on 19:09 - Jul 4 by jasper_T

Lazy journalism? Potter was shopping for Joe's replacement till the day he left.

Most probably.

A loan deal for James to Brighton wouldn’t surprise me, but Rodon will be kept at Spurs despite the clueless Ryan Mason not rating him at all. Nuno a bit brighter you’d think.
Dan James on 19:25 - Jul 4 with 2285 viewsCatullus

Dan James on 19:17 - Jul 4 by 34dfgdf54

Most probably.

A loan deal for James to Brighton wouldn’t surprise me, but Rodon will be kept at Spurs despite the clueless Ryan Mason not rating him at all. Nuno a bit brighter you’d think.

Could Brighton afford James and Rodon? Rodon would be a good buy but for me James still is a work in progress and needs to make a few big steps before he's EPL first team regular material.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Dan James on 19:50 - Jul 4 with 2266 viewsBadlands

Dan James on 19:25 - Jul 4 by Catullus

Could Brighton afford James and Rodon? Rodon would be a good buy but for me James still is a work in progress and needs to make a few big steps before he's EPL first team regular material.

Both affordable.
James has the same shortcomings he had as an 18 year old … not sure what to do when in space, picks wrong options with final ball, has difficulty beating a defender.
Many attributes though.
Rodon may command a better price than Spurs paid after hos Euros but not sure about James.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dan James on 20:22 - Jul 4 with 2219 viewsjasper_T

Would be interesting to see DJ in one of the bottom half counter attacking sides were he'd have space to run into every week. But that's not really Brighton.
Login to get fewer ads

Dan James on 20:53 - Jul 4 with 2167 viewspencoedjack

Should of went to Leeds & worked under Bielsa.
Dan James on 21:31 - Jul 4 with 2099 viewsbuilthjack

I think he will have a decent season at Man Utd, and have plenty of opportunities. He will be involved in about 40 games and start about 15, and used as an impact sub in many others.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dan James on 07:47 - Jul 5 with 1936 viewsWhiterockin

Dan James on 19:17 - Jul 4 by 34dfgdf54

Most probably.

You could well be right about Rodon.

"Joe Rodon has won plaudits for his displays at the Euros and the expectation within the club is that Espirito Santo will make more use of the 23-year-old Welshman this campaign."

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/transfer-news/what-tottenham-ne
Dan James on 17:41 - Jul 5 with 1788 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Daniel James is, quite frankly, not good enough to play for Manchester United (or any other elite European club).

His best and arguably only elite skill is his pace. That, however, is rendered mostly useless when playing against teams who will sit very deep and allow little space to run in behind - which is what most teams do when playing one of the elite teams.

I suspect he would have fantastic success playing for a bottom half Premier League team where he'll have more opportunity to get in behind through his pace.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dan James on 18:28 - Jul 5 with 1759 viewsReslovenSwan1

Dan James on 20:53 - Jul 4 by pencoedjack

Should of went to Leeds & worked under Bielsa.

No he should never go to Leeds utd. When Swanaea were on the ground bleeding thirsty hungry and suffering, and Leeds gave them a kick and squeezed every penny they could out of Swansea causing internal fractures to form and the resignation of Swansea's chairman of 15 years (14 of them highly sucessfull).

This after their highly regarded manager "accidently" put a Swansea player (James) on one of his techncal briefings. Take Swansea for granted and get egg on your face. Some weaklings on here still project Yorkshire narrative of them being hard done by.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Dan James on 18:39 - Jul 5 with 1750 viewsKeithHaynes

Dan James on 18:28 - Jul 5 by ReslovenSwan1

No he should never go to Leeds utd. When Swanaea were on the ground bleeding thirsty hungry and suffering, and Leeds gave them a kick and squeezed every penny they could out of Swansea causing internal fractures to form and the resignation of Swansea's chairman of 15 years (14 of them highly sucessfull).

This after their highly regarded manager "accidently" put a Swansea player (James) on one of his techncal briefings. Take Swansea for granted and get egg on your face. Some weaklings on here still project Yorkshire narrative of them being hard done by.

What Huw Jenkins did to retain Dan James, knowing it would bring about a bitter end to his time at Swansea was quickly forgotten. No fan of Huw in recent times but without judgement on him entirely that withdrawal of Dan going to Leeds was a master stroke.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Dan James on 20:24 - Jul 5 with 1686 viewspencoedjack

Dan James on 18:28 - Jul 5 by ReslovenSwan1

The question wasn’t about Swansea it was about Dan James, for the sake of his career I think it would be a great move.

As for Leeds I couldn’t give a toss about them.
Dan James on 22:55 - Jul 5 with 1612 viewsKilkennyjack

Celtic

Beware of the Risen People

Dan James on 23:27 - Jul 5 with 1603 viewsjasper_T

Dan James on 22:55 - Jul 5 by Kilkennyjack

Celtic

He may not be Man Utd starter quality but he's a lot better than that, surely.
Dan James on 05:47 - Jul 6 with 1551 viewsKilkennyjack

Dan James on 23:27 - Jul 5 by jasper_T

He may not be Man Utd starter quality but he's a lot better than that, surely.

If its good enough for Scotty Sinclair, big John, Henrik, Keano, and Virgil then Dan must be a hell of a player.

I know what you mean though ….👍

Beware of the Risen People

Dan James on 08:00 - Jul 6 with 1518 viewsThornburyswan

Dan James on 19:25 - Jul 4 by Catullus

Potentially once they’ve sold White to Arsenal for £30M plus they can - as others have said likely that James is more probable than Rodon.

Be good for Wales if James played regularly at Premiership level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024