Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
La Parrilla 19:54 - Jul 12 with 2710 viewspencoedjack

I’m staying in Swansea towards the end of the month for the lions game (with a few couples) looking for somewhere to eat La Parrila has been mentioned, any good? Did this used to be on SA1?

Is Eleo’s still going?
La Parrilla on 07:42 - Jul 14 with 659 viewsMrSwerve

La Parilla in SA1 is now a Marco Pierre White restaurant.

It’s a chain, inside is pretty much identical to La Parilla. The food is nice, some would say overpriced though. I’ve enjoyed the couple of meals I’ve had there anyway.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

La Parrilla on 08:11 - Jul 14 with 650 viewspikeypaul

La Parrilla on 06:38 - Jul 14 by jack247

May be wrong, but I’d guess it’s independent. Michael Knight (not that one) is pretty much a celebrity chef. Can’t see him being told what to serve.

Yes , Mike was the chef for the Welsh team and then QPR .

He won’t take shirt t off anyone and when he did own Knights and the typical know it all customer started complaining unreasonably about everything and anything he would come out off the kitchen and tell the person to leave.He is a good guy but won’t accept pi as takers.

He’s running the place for a local business man who bought the property off Brains for next to nothing considering its size and location.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2021 8:17]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

La Parrilla on 20:20 - Jul 14 with 584 viewspencoedjack

Thanks for all your suggestions we will give the Madeira a try.

I do like the sound of the French restaurant but as we would of had a few beers watching the lions I’ll keep that for me & Mrs PJ when we have a night on our own in Swansea.

Personally I’d be happy with a kebab on the way home.

Thanks again 👍
La Parrilla on 20:29 - Jul 14 with 579 viewsProfessor

La Parrilla on 08:11 - Jul 14 by pikeypaul

Yes , Mike was the chef for the Welsh team and then QPR .

He won’t take shirt t off anyone and when he did own Knights and the typical know it all customer started complaining unreasonably about everything and anything he would come out off the kitchen and tell the person to leave.He is a good guy but won’t accept pi as takers.

He’s running the place for a local business man who bought the property off Brains for next to nothing considering its size and location.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2021 8:17]

Thanks for the recommendation Pike. Right up my street. Will try lunch on next trip down. Was in Mumbles couple of weeks back (after walk at Rhosilli). Just had some squid from the hut and a scoop from Joe’s. May treat the wife
La Parrilla on 21:23 - Jul 14 with 559 viewsmax936

La Parrilla on 20:29 - Jul 14 by Professor

Thanks for the recommendation Pike. Right up my street. Will try lunch on next trip down. Was in Mumbles couple of weeks back (after walk at Rhosilli). Just had some squid from the hut and a scoop from Joe’s. May treat the wife

And you didn't have a real ale at either the Pilot or the Ty Cwrw Prof

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

La Parrilla on 21:25 - Jul 14 with 558 viewsmax936

La Parrilla on 06:38 - Jul 14 by jack247

May be wrong, but I’d guess it’s independent. Michael Knight (not that one) is pretty much a celebrity chef. Can’t see him being told what to serve.

Cheers Jack 247.

La Parrilla on 21:43 - Jul 14 with 548 viewsProfessor

La Parrilla on 21:23 - Jul 14 by max936

And you didn't have a real ale at either the Pilot or the Ty Cwrw Prof

Driving. Was very busy as day of Denmark game. Bought a few beers from the wine shop though.
La Parrilla on 22:32 - Jul 14 with 536 viewsmax936

La Parrilla on 21:43 - Jul 14 by Professor

Driving. Was very busy as day of Denmark game. Bought a few beers from the wine shop though.

One by Joes was it, Mrs pops up to Cheers Wine Shop up on Newton Rd, she likes a Rose called Big Top, they sell it at the Pilot by the glass, it is nice to.

Just reminded myself that I've got and go and pick 12 bottles that my mate has got for me, that a mate of his makes, its fabulous apparently.

Login to get fewer ads

La Parrilla on 12:20 - Jul 25 with 386 viewspencoedjack

Went to the Madeira, food wasn’t bad service was awful.

Morgan’s seems to be understaffed as well.

Still good afternoon night 👍
La Parrilla on 13:27 - Jul 25 with 353 viewsraynor94

Went to Marco Pierre White last weekend, very disappointed, over priced and not great quality.

And to top it off they didn't have cream for an Irish Coffee!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024