Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breach of site guidelines 14:31 - Jul 24 with 6391 viewsKeithHaynes

To undermine the site when I first took over I was informed by a few folk that it was a hot bed of racism. So, over a few months numerous potentially racist posters and posts were removed. Most from before I got here. Now, we have complaints of the woke generation and people replying with racist slurs to fight leftism. That’s a hell of a swing ! One poster sadly today was banned for just that, and after eight years of unblemished service on this forum. I’m amazed, and reiterate again, any hate, racism, personal insults, use of specific language or threats meet with a ban. The focus financially on this site has been repeated time and time again, to raise money for what I believe is a good cause. In March 2022 we will supply details of what the amount is and the investment. If anyone breaches our site guidelines, be that politically or by any means then they are showing contempt for the aims of the site and for me, and I will take it personally, think about your actions. Please don’t post when drunk,angry or whatever you do ,and don’t undermine this site because you are a selfish moron with no respect for this site,its posters and the people who run it behind the scenes.

** I removed the thread by Lisa on her beliefs and response to my post purely because she turned it in to a planet swans v this site when it clearly wasn’t doing so, I will not have my friendships brought in to any discussion on this site just to prove a point. It’s pathetic. And if this topic starts another thread on Phil’s site it will more than likely last just as long. Now respect the fact we are running a decent and respected website and stop trying to derail friendships and dual website connections to support an agenda**

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Breach of site guidelines on 18:44 - Jul 26 with 775 viewsonehunglow

Breach of site guidelines on 16:14 - Jul 26 by Catullus

Sorry but I disagree, I think racism is hatred to and of people of different ethnicties purely because they are a different colour. In which case hatred direted at England is xenophobia as it is directed at everybody including those of the same colour/ethnicity. I've said the same to Resloven re sheep insults.

Well I disagree as according to some on here English people ARE ethnically different.

We have seen posts extolling virtues of pure Celt bloodline, if they ain’t racist,what is.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Breach of site guidelines on 22:43 - Jul 26 with 693 viewsCatullus

Breach of site guidelines on 18:44 - Jul 26 by onehunglow

Well I disagree as according to some on here English people ARE ethnically different.

We have seen posts extolling virtues of pure Celt bloodline, if they ain’t racist,what is.

You know what, to heck with it. As ar as it goes racism doesn't exist, we are all the same race, human beings.

Dogs are all dogs, call them Spaniel, Labrador, Springador or whatever, they are all dogs.

Racism is just a word made up to cover people (human beings) being shitty to each other. Xenophobia is the same, it's people being shitty toeach other so we create a group for them.

What Slugster poted I consider to be racist, when White Welsh people insult white Englsih people I call it xenophobia. When somebody says black people get too much freedom of speech and they should go away, it's racism to me.

In the vast scheme of things what I really wish is for people to stop being shitty to each other. Maybe we need to stop giving people reasons to be shitty to us? Stoppping posting lies, misinformation, disinformation or saying bad things about people based on their skin colour, that would be a good start.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Breach of site guidelines on 02:59 - Jul 27 with 631 viewsRonaldStump

Breach of site guidelines on 16:29 - Jul 25 by A_Fans_Dad

You are a fine one to talk about personal abuse, I have had loads of it from you right from our first encounters and from your friends.
When you feel justified you call people all sorts of names, as do many others on here even now, but it is still better than it was.

I have never reported anyone for personal abuse and have even resorted to name calling myself in frustration. It is a part of human discourse.

Absolutely spot on.

(He She Him)

Breach of site guidelines on 03:12 - Jul 27 with 629 viewsRonaldStump

I've never reported anyone, it's the same as grassing. The same people who call the police for their next door neighbour having 1 too many visitors to the elderly gran.

if you see a racist post call it out and ask the poster to remove it. What constitutes racism to one person may not to the other so give someone the opportunity to see the error of their ways and to do the right thing. I didn't see the post in question so will not comment.

There should also be bans for those who call for others to be banned because they don't agree with their opinion. A time out ban or isolation ban for 14 days should suffice.

And last but not least if a poster announces their resignation from the board only to return within 5 minutes. They should have an automatic 2 month holiday.

I have many more suggestions to slightly improve this great forum

(He She Him)

Breach of site guidelines on 05:34 - Jul 27 with 616 viewsTreforys_Jack

Breach of site guidelines on 03:12 - Jul 27 by RonaldStump

I've never reported anyone, it's the same as grassing. The same people who call the police for their next door neighbour having 1 too many visitors to the elderly gran.

if you see a racist post call it out and ask the poster to remove it. What constitutes racism to one person may not to the other so give someone the opportunity to see the error of their ways and to do the right thing. I didn't see the post in question so will not comment.

There should also be bans for those who call for others to be banned because they don't agree with their opinion. A time out ban or isolation ban for 14 days should suffice.

And last but not least if a poster announces their resignation from the board only to return within 5 minutes. They should have an automatic 2 month holiday.

Breach of site guidelines on 09:53 - Jul 27 with 565 viewsonehunglow

Breach of site guidelines on 03:12 - Jul 27 by RonaldStump

Grassing is also giving information that leads to offenders being locked up,offenders that could or would attack your family.

A pitiful phrase much overused by criminals

Breach of site guidelines on 10:02 - Jul 27 with 558 viewsCatullus

Breach of site guidelines on 09:53 - Jul 27 by onehunglow

Grassing is also giving information that leads to offenders being locked up,offenders that could or would attack your family.

A pitiful phrase much overused by criminals

Grassing? Isn't that a word used by the guilty to deride those who have told the truth?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Breach of site guidelines on 10:22 - Jul 27 with 544 viewsonehunglow

Breach of site guidelines on 10:02 - Jul 27 by Catullus

Grassing? Isn't that a word used by the guilty to deride those who have told the truth?

That is a very succinct resume ,Sir.

Most would grass if they victims.

Login to get fewer ads

Breach of site guidelines on 10:37 - Jul 27 with 539 viewsCatullus

Breach of site guidelines on 10:22 - Jul 27 by onehunglow

That is a very succinct resume ,Sir.

Most would grass if they victims.

Calling people "grass" is childish in the extreme. You may not like it if someone reports you for something minor, I can understand that but maybe it's only minor to you, to the person reporting it, it may be serious.
When we report genuine criminality obviously the reported don't like it, crooks don't like honesty when it puts them away.

Breach of site guidelines on 11:01 - Jul 27 with 531 viewsonehunglow

Breach of site guidelines on 10:37 - Jul 27 by Catullus

Calling people "grass" is childish in the extreme. You may not like it if someone reports you for something minor, I can understand that but maybe it's only minor to you, to the person reporting it, it may be serious.
When we report genuine criminality obviously the reported don't like it, crooks don't like honesty when it puts them away.

100%.

Everyone can be a "grass" when it suits.

Thoe who don't ,take their own action,as they are also scum pond life,same as vigilantes, as big a group of hypocrites as is possible

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024