Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breach of site guidelines 14:31 - Jul 24 with 6350 viewsKeithHaynes

To undermine the site when I first took over I was informed by a few folk that it was a hot bed of racism. So, over a few months numerous potentially racist posters and posts were removed. Most from before I got here. Now, we have complaints of the woke generation and people replying with racist slurs to fight leftism. That’s a hell of a swing ! One poster sadly today was banned for just that, and after eight years of unblemished service on this forum. I’m amazed, and reiterate again, any hate, racism, personal insults, use of specific language or threats meet with a ban. The focus financially on this site has been repeated time and time again, to raise money for what I believe is a good cause. In March 2022 we will supply details of what the amount is and the investment. If anyone breaches our site guidelines, be that politically or by any means then they are showing contempt for the aims of the site and for me, and I will take it personally, think about your actions. Please don’t post when drunk,angry or whatever you do ,and don’t undermine this site because you are a selfish moron with no respect for this site,its posters and the people who run it behind the scenes.

** I removed the thread by Lisa on her beliefs and response to my post purely because she turned it in to a planet swans v this site when it clearly wasn’t doing so, I will not have my friendships brought in to any discussion on this site just to prove a point. It’s pathetic. And if this topic starts another thread on Phil’s site it will more than likely last just as long. Now respect the fact we are running a decent and respected website and stop trying to derail friendships and dual website connections to support an agenda**

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Breach of site guidelines on 09:37 - Jul 25 with 1138 viewsonehunglow

Breach of site guidelines on 09:34 - Jul 25 by Dr_Parnassus

Who’s arguing?

Dr P.
I lock with lisa in the same way you do with others.
I think we both try to keep to topic.
It' not always possible as our egos take over and it becomes or looks personal.

I'm sure lisa really is lovely and I would love to send some face to face time with her over a bottle of White Burgundy.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Breach of site guidelines on 10:11 - Jul 25 with 1114 viewsKeithHaynes

Breach of site guidelines on 02:09 - Jul 25 by ItchySphincter

Okay, point taken, but this is the third and only existing thread on the topic. You'll have to take my word for it that Lisa's stance has courted more objection than the posts that started this. Of course you can argue that point too if you want, but it will be arguing for the sake of it. By the same token you can't say something isn't racist because you didn't see it.

If at any time yo want to address the actual issue that Lisa has raised I will offer to take it to PM with you, keep it off the board, and then you can come back here with an informed decision on where you stand.

Lisa was correct, the post was overtly racist. I removed it and the poster. I just feel somewhat sad that a poster on here for years fell below his usual reasonable standard of text.

Breach of site guidelines on 11:45 - Jul 25 with 1026 viewsonehunglow

Breach of site guidelines on 10:11 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

Lisa was correct, the post was overtly racist. I removed it and the poster. I just feel somewhat sad that a poster on here for years fell below his usual reasonable standard of text.

Who:was it Keith.
Pm would suffice.

Breach of site guidelines on 14:20 - Jul 25 with 970 viewsTreforys_Jack

Who was the poster out of interest.
Breach of site guidelines on 14:57 - Jul 25 with 935 viewsDJack

Breach of site guidelines on 14:20 - Jul 25 by Treforys_Jack

Who was the poster out of interest.

I'd guess it was slugster but I've not checked.

A bigger issue for me is that we have posters "discussing" whether or not posters have made racist or misogynistic comments but we are not discussing the fact that the posts that fall short of those "definitions" may well be a prejudiced view of others and do not reflect well on the posters nor the board and its values.

Please note, I will not be getting dragged in to a further discussion on this I just posted it for others and their further consideration.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Breach of site guidelines on 15:52 - Jul 25 with 901 viewsTreforys_Jack

Breach of site guidelines on 14:57 - Jul 25 by DJack

I'd guess it was slugster but I've not checked.

A bigger issue for me is that we have posters "discussing" whether or not posters have made racist or misogynistic comments but we are not discussing the fact that the posts that fall short of those "definitions" may well be a prejudiced view of others and do not reflect well on the posters nor the board and its values.

Please note, I will not be getting dragged in to a further discussion on this I just posted it for others and their further consideration.

I'm not really interested in what was said and don't want to know, if it was deemed to be unacceptable by the moderators of this board and worthy of a ban, that's good enough for me. I was just being nosey.

Good to see the system working to be fair.
Breach of site guidelines on 16:11 - Jul 25 with 875 viewslondonlisa2001

This is presumably an example of how this board is now so free of personal abuse?

The hypocrisy of Perch stating repeatedly how free of abuse it now is while ‘liking’ this sort of post is not lost on anyone.

Lol.
Breach of site guidelines on 16:17 - Jul 25 with 869 viewsKeithHaynes

Breach of site guidelines on 16:11 - Jul 25 by londonlisa2001

This is presumably an example of how this board is now so free of personal abuse?

The hypocrisy of Perch stating repeatedly how free of abuse it now is while ‘liking’ this sort of post is not lost on anyone.

Lol.

The post was removed by admin.

Login to get fewer ads

Breach of site guidelines on 16:20 - Jul 25 with 857 viewslondonlisa2001

Breach of site guidelines on 16:17 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

The post was removed by admin.

There was genuinely no need, I found it funny. I was mainly laughing at Perch.
Breach of site guidelines on 16:23 - Jul 25 with 864 viewsKeithHaynes

Breach of site guidelines on 16:20 - Jul 25 by londonlisa2001

It breached the site guidelines.

Breach of site guidelines on 16:29 - Jul 25 with 841 viewslondonlisa2001

Breach of site guidelines on 16:23 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

It breached the site guidelines.

Ok.
Breach of site guidelines on 16:29 - Jul 25 with 850 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Breach of site guidelines on 16:11 - Jul 25 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

You are a fine one to talk about personal abuse, I have had loads of it from you right from our first encounters and from your friends.
When you feel justified you call people all sorts of names, as do many others on here even now, but it is still better than it was.

I have never reported anyone for personal abuse and have even resorted to name calling myself in frustration. It is a part of human discourse.
Breach of site guidelines on 16:40 - Jul 25 with 828 viewslondonlisa2001

Breach of site guidelines on 16:29 - Jul 25 by A_Fans_Dad

You are a fine one to talk about personal abuse, I have had loads of it from you right from our first encounters and from your friends.
When you feel justified you call people all sorts of names, as do many others on here even now, but it is still better than it was.

I have never reported anyone for personal abuse and have even resorted to name calling myself in frustration. It is a part of human discourse.

I haven’t reported anyone for personal abuse?

I even just said, 5 minutes ago that there was no need in my opinion to remove the post as I found it funny. I actually put lol at the end of my post. Keith said it breached guidelines so I said ok.
Breach of site guidelines on 16:50 - Jul 25 with 822 viewsonehunglow

Breach of site guidelines on 16:20 - Jul 25 by londonlisa2001

Were you!.

My God ,just look in the mirror .

Breach of site guidelines on 16:55 - Jul 25 with 810 viewsonehunglow

Breach of site guidelines on 16:29 - Jul 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Every one know or should know what Lisa is up to.She fools many on here as she does on PS. A poster utterly unable to have an exchange without some sort of pithy comment meant to impress her fanclub.

Ironic fan dad and I agree. We are different animals but both of us see what she is up to;the very last one to assume any moral high ground.

Anyone using "perch" as a reference ha a dirty agenda but will claim innocence. The username was buried. It was just that;a username.

She knows my name and uses it but uses "perch" as a pejorative.

You 've been caught out ma'am.

No mas

Breach of site guidelines on 17:31 - Jul 25 with 774 viewslondonlisa2001

Breach of site guidelines on 16:55 - Jul 25 by onehunglow

Every one know or should know what Lisa is up to.She fools many on here as she does on PS. A poster utterly unable to have an exchange without some sort of pithy comment meant to impress her fanclub.

Ironic fan dad and I agree. We are different animals but both of us see what she is up to;the very last one to assume any moral high ground.

Anyone using "perch" as a reference ha a dirty agenda but will claim innocence. The username was buried. It was just that;a username.

She knows my name and uses it but uses "perch" as a pejorative.

You 've been caught out ma'am.

No mas

You have literally just been told by Keith that you ‘liked’ a post which actually breached site guidelines.

And I’m the one with an agenda? Who has been caught out?

I have lost count of how many times for several years now I’ve asked you to just leave me alone. You cannot do so. It’s an obsession with you.

I will ask again. Please stop. It is absolutely pathetic,

In good faith, yesterday I reported two deeply racist posts. And I posted a thread, removed for no reason, saying how sad it was that some posters felt it was ok to do so. That is all I did.

I won’t bother again. It’s not worth receiving so much criticism as a result.
Breach of site guidelines on 17:45 - Jul 25 with 757 viewsonehunglow

How's the Trust case progresing?
When will it be heard or is that another matter not for fans information.

The case will make Welsh news a it' s bad news and I really do not see how it help our cause,even more so now. Yet, revenge against he sellers seems paramount.

United .Innit

Breach of site guidelines on 17:51 - Jul 25 with 749 viewslondonlisa2001

Breach of site guidelines on 17:45 - Jul 25 by onehunglow

How's the Trust case progresing?
When will it be heard or is that another matter not for fans information.

The case will make Welsh news a it' s bad news and I really do not see how it help our cause,even more so now. Yet, revenge against he sellers seems paramount.

United .Innit

Pathetic. Genuinely.

It’s sad.
Breach of site guidelines on 18:18 - Jul 25 with 721 viewsonehunglow

Maybe not "bad" new but negative news which BBC Wales,the national broadcaster,will glory in.
A Fans Trust taking legal action for redress against fellow fans who sold is virtual civil war. This is ,not for me,an attractive prospect for any potential purchaser,ie,a club that has a chasm of chaos at its heart. That much should be self evident.

Breach of site guidelines on 18:18 - Jul 25 with 727 viewsYrAlarch

Is it not time to draw a line under this matter? Racist comments were reported. The matter was dealt with. But now people are having a go at the person reporting it! Then there is a switch to a very different topic with, again, a dig at that same person.There is no need for this.
Breach of site guidelines on 18:23 - Jul 25 with 709 viewsonehunglow

Breach of site guidelines on 18:18 - Jul 25 by YrAlarch

Is it not time to draw a line under this matter? Racist comments were reported. The matter was dealt with. But now people are having a go at the person reporting it! Then there is a switch to a very different topic with, again, a dig at that same person.There is no need for this.

Yep,fair comment.
We've had our say and that should be the end of it.

I would have liked to see exactly what the racist post was if only for reference purposes.

Breach of site guidelines on 19:24 - Jul 25 with 664 viewsbuilthjack

All racist posts should be reported.
Does anyone disagree?
Lisa reported one and gets he'll for it. Goodness me.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Breach of site guidelines on 19:30 - Jul 25 with 655 viewsFlashberryjack

Breach of site guidelines on 19:24 - Jul 25 by builthjack

All racist posts should be reported.
Does anyone disagree?
Lisa reported one and gets he'll for it. Goodness me.

Where has she had hell from ? the racist post (I didn't see it) has been deleted and Keith has banned the poster. Goodness me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Breach of site guidelines on 19:44 - Jul 25 with 638 viewsFireboy2

Breach of site guidelines on 17:31 - Jul 25 by londonlisa2001

You have literally just been told by Keith that you ‘liked’ a post which actually breached site guidelines.

And I’m the one with an agenda? Who has been caught out?

I have lost count of how many times for several years now I’ve asked you to just leave me alone. You cannot do so. It’s an obsession with you.

I will ask again. Please stop. It is absolutely pathetic,

In good faith, yesterday I reported two deeply racist posts. And I posted a thread, removed for no reason, saying how sad it was that some posters felt it was ok to do so. That is all I did.

I won’t bother again. It’s not worth receiving so much criticism as a result.

Just put him on ignore Lisa, I did and haven't looked back😁👍
Breach of site guidelines on 19:46 - Jul 25 with 631 viewsTreforys_Jack

Breach of site guidelines on 19:44 - Jul 25 by Fireboy2

Just put him on ignore Lisa, I did and haven't looked back😁👍

Amen brother.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024