Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin approach has been made 19:34 - Jul 27 with 9803 viewsKeithHaynes

Late this afternoon.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russell Martin approach has been made on 11:26 - Jul 29 with 2124 views34dfgdf54

Russell Martin approach has been made on 10:51 - Jul 29 by PBJ

Thank you

Jody morris has been gone up to 2/1

On SKY bet
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 10:55]

Jody Morris now favourite but lets be fair, no one has a clue what's going on
Russell Martin approach has been made on 11:57 - Jul 29 with 1964 viewsandypitt56

Russell Martin approach has been made on 11:26 - Jul 29 by 34dfgdf54

Jody Morris now favourite but lets be fair, no one has a clue what's going on

I miss Trevor birch and his regular communication haha, might not have said much when he did it but he said something at least. I'm sure a lot of fans would be less frantic and jumping to conclusions if winter actually came out and said something.
Russell Martin approach has been made on 12:29 - Jul 29 with 1847 viewsItchySphincter

Isn't Chris Wilder the favourite now?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Russell Martin approach has been made on 12:59 - Jul 29 with 1783 viewsKGriz16

Surely we'd never tempt Wilder. I'd be 10000% behind Wilder. But I cannot see that happening, exciting though if you get past all the worry.
Russell Martin approach has been made on 09:32 - Jul 30 with 1600 viewsdonkonky

Russell Martin saying No approach has been made by Swansea. Live on MKFM radio this morning. The plot thickens!
Russell Martin approach has been made on 09:56 - Jul 30 with 1532 viewsbuilthjack

Russell Martin approach has been made on 09:32 - Jul 30 by donkonky

Russell Martin saying No approach has been made by Swansea. Live on MKFM radio this morning. The plot thickens!

If thats true then Winter needs to make a statement this morning.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Russell Martin approach has been made on 10:01 - Jul 30 with 1513 viewsonehunglow

Russell Martin approach has been made on 09:56 - Jul 30 by builthjack

Why is it our club seems so prone to subterfuge.
It seems one cannot trust anyone,from fans,directors,owners. Mistrust everywhere .

Communication is zero.

Do we still have fans representative in this Trust .?If we do, what does he know? If he knows nothing then why is that.?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Russell Martin approach has been made on 10:10 - Jul 30 with 1482 viewsjack247

Russell Martin approach has been made on 09:56 - Jul 30 by builthjack

Has he said anything at all yet, bar the brief quote when Cooper left?
Login to get fewer ads

Russell Martin approach has been made on 00:06 - Aug 13 with 1152 viewsAndyCole

Russell Martin approach has been made on 19:54 - Jul 27 by onehunglow

Bennett caotain and Russ manager.
I'd have that.

I''ll pray for this

Your prayers were answered on this one, mate. And a new chapter began. But not for some it seems.

Tediously, there are some usual moanists who were already moaning on Day 1 : it should 'OF' been Morris (or Cameron Toshack for some of the shallower sentimentalists).

The perennial pessimists who often paint themselves into the twps corner, ought to stick with their local hick wannabe team. They know who he is.

This young manager will need all the support he can get. The way in which 75% of proper fans supported Cooper.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Russell Martin approach has been made on 23:41 - May 30 with 819 viewsmagicdaps10

Russell Martin approach has been made on 00:06 - Aug 13 by AndyCole

Your prayers were answered on this one, mate. And a new chapter began. But not for some it seems.

Tediously, there are some usual moanists who were already moaning on Day 1 : it should 'OF' been Morris (or Cameron Toshack for some of the shallower sentimentalists).

The perennial pessimists who often paint themselves into the twps corner, ought to stick with their local hick wannabe team. They know who he is.

This young manager will need all the support he can get. The way in which 75% of proper fans supported Cooper.

Mmmm.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Russell Martin approach has been made on 23:44 - May 30 with 812 viewsSTID2017

Russell Martin approach has been made on 23:41 - May 30 by magicdaps10

Mmmm.

Mmmm indeed ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Russell Martin approach has been made on 23:45 - May 30 with 801 viewsDr_Parnassus

AC was very supportive early on, we all were.

Then questions started to arise with his tactics and why he wasn’t seeing the obvious. Then a complete disillusionment with him as a manager altogether.

Certainly ours paid to the notion that he wasn’t supported and people had made their minds up before he came.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Russell Martin approach has been made on 23:49 - May 30 with 792 viewsSTID2017

Russell Martin approach has been made on 23:45 - May 30 by Dr_Parnassus

AC was very supportive early on, we all were.

Then questions started to arise with his tactics and why he wasn’t seeing the obvious. Then a complete disillusionment with him as a manager altogether.

Certainly ours paid to the notion that he wasn’t supported and people had made their minds up before he came.

So which game made you decide he wasn't for you then ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Russell Martin approach has been made on 23:51 - May 30 with 791 viewsmagicdaps10

Russell Martin approach has been made on 23:44 - May 30 by STID2017

Mmmm indeed ...

There is more aswell STID, plenty more.

It appears that every poster on here has posted things that haven't aged well.... Every poster.

Russell Martin approach has been made on 23:55 - May 30 with 781 viewsDr_Parnassus

Russell Martin approach has been made on 23:49 - May 30 by STID2017

So which game made you decide he wasn't for you then ?

No particular game, just over time lost my faith in the bloke.

You will see me several months into his reign saying that I’m sure he can turn it around etc but needs to change his tactics.

So whenever it became apparent that he would always go back to those tactics is when he lost it with me. Couldn’t pin point exactly when that was.

Russell Martin approach has been made on 23:56 - May 30 with 779 viewsDr_Parnassus

Russell Martin approach has been made on 23:51 - May 30 by magicdaps10

There is more aswell STID, plenty more.

It appears that every poster on here has posted things that haven't aged well.... Every poster.

I’m struggling to see what “hasn’t aged well” here.

AC and OHL welcomed the manager and offered him their support. Once it turned out he was managing the side woefully and stubbornly - they decided to call out those decisions.

How is that in any way something not ageing well?

Russell Martin approach has been made on 00:10 - May 31 with 764 viewsAndyCole

Russell Martin approach has been made on 23:56 - May 30 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m struggling to see what “hasn’t aged well” here.

AC and OHL welcomed the manager and offered him their support. Once it turned out he was managing the side woefully and stubbornly - they decided to call out those decisions.

How is that in any way something not ageing well?

Yep. It shows how the rational think and behave.

Despite the blow of losing Coops, us Optimists were looking to a bold future of developing and harvesting and triangling.

Alas it quickly became apparent to the intelligentsia here that brand Martin was a fraud. And was called out as such. And continues to be called out to this day.

The twps here still fail to see this, eyes wide shut and anti Coops.

Coops prevailed while the eyes wide shut sheeple lost their way, entirely. And still do, stupidly as per.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Russell Martin approach has been made on 00:12 - May 31 with 756 viewsDr_Parnassus

Russell Martin approach has been made on 00:10 - May 31 by AndyCole

Yep. It shows how the rational think and behave.

Despite the blow of losing Coops, us Optimists were looking to a bold future of developing and harvesting and triangling.

Alas it quickly became apparent to the intelligentsia here that brand Martin was a fraud. And was called out as such. And continues to be called out to this day.

The twps here still fail to see this, eyes wide shut and anti Coops.

Coops prevailed while the eyes wide shut sheeple lost their way, entirely. And still do, stupidly as per.

This has just shown that the nonsense remarks of “you had it in for him from day 1” and “you made up your mind the second he arrived” were just nonsense.

This is clear proof that this has not been the case and any discontent is as a result of his management.

Quite what Daps thought he was doing when bumping this only he knows.

Russell Martin approach has been made on 01:11 - May 31 with 736 viewsAndyCole

Russell Martin approach has been made on 00:12 - May 31 by Dr_Parnassus

This has just shown that the nonsense remarks of “you had it in for him from day 1” and “you made up your mind the second he arrived” were just nonsense.

This is clear proof that this has not been the case and any discontent is as a result of his management.

Quite what Daps thought he was doing when bumping this only he knows.

It's the silly season, it's what Daps is infamous for. Has been for eons, in whichever guise.

Daps is all emotion and minimal facts. It's his/her feeble way of engaging. Attention seeking extraordinaire. It's why every takes the pyss at his/her annual transfer speculation lifted from his/her only source:

https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Championship/Swansea+City

Daps is currently on a jealous lashing out mission. He/her is hurt, bruised, lashing out at being outed, yet again for the multi multi she/he is.

Russell Martin approach has been made on 07:18 - May 31 with 672 viewsDr_Parnassus

Russell Martin approach has been made on 09:13 - Jul 28 by Dr_Parnassus

I don’t claim to be an expert on MK Dons, haven’t watched them in years.

But from an outsider looking in 37.97% win ratio, losing just as many games as games won… they aren’t outstanding figures.

But it would depend on budgets heavily. It may be a case that he is working with one of the smallest budgets in the league in which case such figures are more than acceptable.

I’ll have to have a deeper dive into what he was working with in comparison to the rest of the league. Very young at 35, will he be up there with our youngest full time managers? Along with Garry Monk I’d have thought.

A nice quote here.

Dr P to the heart of the matter, if I do say so myself.

He went on to have a 34.78% win ratio with us and again losing round about the same amount of games as he won (lost one more actually). I certainly seem a bit cautious over this one.

The best predictor of the future is the past.

Russell Martin approach has been made on 08:37 - May 31 with 633 viewsonehunglow

I admit I got aroused in my lions when I saw this topic pop up.
It reads like Martins has been tapped up by another club

If I were in Morecombe this week ,I d turn up at that Punk festival and lap Mr Haynes across the chops with my silk scarf.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Russell Martin approach has been made on 09:00 - May 31 with 585 viewsmagicdaps10

Russell Martin approach has been made on 01:11 - May 31 by AndyCole

It's the silly season, it's what Daps is infamous for. Has been for eons, in whichever guise.

Daps is all emotion and minimal facts. It's his/her feeble way of engaging. Attention seeking extraordinaire. It's why every takes the pyss at his/her annual transfer speculation lifted from his/her only source:

https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Championship/Swansea+City

Daps is currently on a jealous lashing out mission. He/her is hurt, bruised, lashing out at being outed, yet again for the multi multi she/he is.

You say it's me that is emotional, lashing out and jealous.

🤣

I have a few other crackers that I could bump or even post but I think this mild one is enough and it's certainly not my angle. I know of another poster who has some terrific screenshot from you alone that would not only get you red with anger but would literally make you explode.

Russell Martin approach has been made on 09:10 - May 31 with 562 viewsDr_Parnassus

Russell Martin approach has been made on 09:00 - May 31 by magicdaps10

You say it's me that is emotional, lashing out and jealous.

🤣

I have a few other crackers that I could bump or even post but I think this mild one is enough and it's certainly not my angle. I know of another poster who has some terrific screenshot from you alone that would not only get you red with anger but would literally make you explode.

Have you decided what this thread is showing out of interest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024