Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? 14:43 - Jul 30 with 2480 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s a saga this folks.
We will get more to you ASAP. Need a few things firming up.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 14:44 - Jul 30 with 2473 viewsItchySphincter

WTF?!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 14:50 - Jul 30 with 2426 viewsnantywatcher

In 2021 if someone does a "U turn," it is seen as a negative. Not for me, often a sign of serious contemplation and rethinking. If he has had a rethink the best of luck to him, I say.
John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 14:56 - Jul 30 with 2392 viewsvetchonian

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 14:50 - Jul 30 by nantywatcher

In 2021 if someone does a "U turn," it is seen as a negative. Not for me, often a sign of serious contemplation and rethinking. If he has had a rethink the best of luck to him, I say.

Or in desperation have we gone back and offered him more money/better deal?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 15:00 - Jul 30 with 2368 viewsItchySphincter

Giovanni Savarese is shorter odds than Eustace.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 15:02 - Jul 30 with 2345 viewsThornburyswan

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 14:56 - Jul 30 by vetchonian

Or in desperation have we gone back and offered him more money/better deal?

I’d be offering him less not more!
John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 15:10 - Jul 30 with 2287 viewsKeithHaynes

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 15:02 - Jul 30 by Thornburyswan

I’d be offering him less not more!

Horses head in his bed etc, I like it.

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 17:06 - Jul 30 with 1907 viewsmax936

Tough do, da's now for me, he made his bed, cooked his chips and made us a laughing stock he can go and stink some place else out, NO, NO and No
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 17:24]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 17:22 - Jul 30 with 1838 viewsraynor94

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 17:06 - Jul 30 by max936

Tough do, da's now for me, he made his bed, cooked his chips and made us a laughing stock he can go and stink some place else out, NO, NO and No
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 17:24]

100% agree Max

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 17:30 - Jul 30 with 1794 viewsKeithHaynes

Wouldn’t be worth our salt if we didn’t put these things out there.

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 17:38 - Jul 30 with 1754 viewsBenJ94

Nah, F*ck him now!
John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 17:38 - Jul 30 with 1751 viewsCatullus

I'm with Max and Rayn's, he made his choice and he should live with it. How do we know he won't have any more reservations just before signing?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 18:10 - Jul 30 with 1640 viewsExiledJack

We’d want major assurances that there won’t be another reversal, but I’m not against this. The rejection appeared to be a family issue rather than a weakening in Eustace’s commitment for the role.

This close to the start of the season I think we need to be pragmatic, and either go for the man who has already prepared for the job or someone who knows the club well, such as Toshack.
John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 18:44 - Jul 30 with 1562 viewsnantywatcher

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 18:10 - Jul 30 by ExiledJack

We’d want major assurances that there won’t be another reversal, but I’m not against this. The rejection appeared to be a family issue rather than a weakening in Eustace’s commitment for the role.

This close to the start of the season I think we need to be pragmatic, and either go for the man who has already prepared for the job or someone who knows the club well, such as Toshack.

Ah - some common sense at last. Some of the other comments look as if they were written during a kindergarten break!
John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 19:18 - Jul 30 with 1450 viewsmax936

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 18:44 - Jul 30 by nantywatcher

Ah - some common sense at last. Some of the other comments look as if they were written during a kindergarten break!

Its all about his attitude for me, went from virtually accepting the job to turning us down flat, he could have said I need to have further discussions, [or not said anything until he was sure one way or the other] with all concerned before turning job down, not for me he can stay away.

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 19:40 - Jul 30 with 1380 viewsnantywatcher

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 19:18 - Jul 30 by max936

Its all about his attitude for me, went from virtually accepting the job to turning us down flat, he could have said I need to have further discussions, [or not said anything until he was sure one way or the other] with all concerned before turning job down, not for me he can stay away.

I think your posting proves you know nothing about the background of events. Your opinion is based on third hand tittle-tattle. Reminds me of times when a court case takes four months before a jury of 12 at the Old Bailey and people rush to social media with their verdicts when they have heard not a scrap of evidence. Eustace might well not be interested in a second chance, but sometimes great things happen when you give someone a second chance.
John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 20:01 - Jul 30 with 1322 viewsmax936

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 19:40 - Jul 30 by nantywatcher

I think your posting proves you know nothing about the background of events. Your opinion is based on third hand tittle-tattle. Reminds me of times when a court case takes four months before a jury of 12 at the Old Bailey and people rush to social media with their verdicts when they have heard not a scrap of evidence. Eustace might well not be interested in a second chance, but sometimes great things happen when you give someone a second chance.

You're right I know nothing about the background of this event, my opinion isn't based on anything other than my own opinion, I've heard nothing of any tittle-tattle and nor am I interested, you have a different one, I'm fine with that.

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 09:52 - Jul 31 with 967 viewsCatullus

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 19:40 - Jul 30 by nantywatcher

As it goes, I'm not against U turns, I see them as a sign of strength, not weakness. If you can see you made a bad decision and want to reverse it, why is that wrong.

As it goes though, we have made an official approach for Russell Martin and while I'll give any new manager the support they deserve (until they don't deserve it) I think I'd prefer Martin. I have no logic for that, no substantive argument why, just a gut feeling that Eustace saying no is going to work out better for us. I am very prepared to be wrong mind!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 09:58 - Jul 31 with 939 viewsonehunglow

Tittle tattle keeps us going

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 10:21 - Jul 31 with 901 viewsKeithHaynes

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 09:52 - Jul 31 by Catullus

As it goes, I'm not against U turns, I see them as a sign of strength, not weakness. If you can see you made a bad decision and want to reverse it, why is that wrong.

As it goes though, we have made an official approach for Russell Martin and while I'll give any new manager the support they deserve (until they don't deserve it) I think I'd prefer Martin. I have no logic for that, no substantive argument why, just a gut feeling that Eustace saying no is going to work out better for us. I am very prepared to be wrong mind!

I think there was a second approach by Winter very recently, nothing wrong in that.
It’s how people read the situation which is the problem.

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 10:39 - Jul 31 with 851 viewsmax936

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 10:21 - Jul 31 by KeithHaynes

I think there was a second approach by Winter very recently, nothing wrong in that.
It’s how people read the situation which is the problem.

"It’s how people read the situation which is the problem."

People read situations differently and form an opinion, nothing wrong in that surely, if there was, we wouldn't have forums to give opinions, don't you think ?

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 11:20 - Jul 31 with 793 viewsKeithHaynes

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 10:39 - Jul 31 by max936

"It’s how people read the situation which is the problem."

People read situations differently and form an opinion, nothing wrong in that surely, if there was, we wouldn't have forums to give opinions, don't you think ?

Depends on their agenda.

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 11:36 - Jul 31 with 760 viewsCatullus

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 11:20 - Jul 31 by KeithHaynes

Depends on their agenda.

On my agenda today is taking the family ten pin bowling, being home in time for the Lions and then me and er inddors settling down to bingewatch the "Good Wife" it's not normally my kind of thing but I've gotten into it a bit!

I don't think I have any other agendas to worry about!

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 11:37 - Jul 31 with 760 viewsmax936

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 11:20 - Jul 31 by KeithHaynes

Depends on their agenda.

I haven't got one

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 12:09 - Jul 31 with 689 viewsKeithHaynes

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 11:37 - Jul 31 by max936

I haven't got one

Not you 🤦🏻‍♂️

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 12:17 - Jul 31 with 649 viewsmax936

John Eustace ? Has he changed his mind ? on 12:09 - Jul 31 by KeithHaynes

Not you 🤦🏻‍♂️

I know mun

There's a few on here with agenda's though
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 12:19]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024