Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 39987 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:23 - Oct 14 with 1119 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:16 - Oct 14 by Professor

Just xxxx off you WUM.

if you believe half of that, you should be in secure unit.

I think it's you that needs to be in a secure unit if you think jabbing kids with an experimental jab without parental consent is acceptable.
You make my stomach turn

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:32 - Oct 14 with 1094 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:50 - Oct 14 by Catullus

Ok lets face that accusation head on. I may be in the minority here but when I talked to my 13 year old son about the vax I told him straight, the vax probably wouldn't do much for him, it was more to protect me.

His answer was pretty instant and clear because for some strange reason he loves me and wants to do whatever he can to protect me.

I gave my son his own choice and other people need to respect HIS choice.

There was no accusation about parental advice.
As I made clear here
"I do not condone anyone interfering with the Parental choice for their Kids"

Did you miss that?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:52 - Oct 14 with 1089 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:23 - Oct 14 by RonaldStump

I think it's you that needs to be in a secure unit if you think jabbing kids with an experimental jab without parental consent is acceptable.
You make my stomach turn

Flocci non faccio. Homuncle.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:58 - Oct 14 with 1076 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:52 - Oct 14 by Professor

Well you should, as you are complicit in this crime against humanity.
Day by day we're getting closer to the truth outing itself and you'll have a lot of explaining to do

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:03 - Oct 14 with 1071 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:52 - Oct 14 by Professor

Well, Australian Molecular immunologist Edward J Steele , disagrees with what you say.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:08 - Oct 14 with 1075 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:03 - Oct 14 by 73__73

Well, Australian Molecular immunologist Edward J Steele , disagrees with what you say.

One person. I would suggest around 95% of scientists (especially those who actually work on infection and immunity) would agree with me.

But what do you know?

You are just antagonistic narcissists wallowing in your self-satisfaction and ignorance
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:10 - Oct 14 with 1059 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:08 - Oct 14 by Professor

One person. I would suggest around 95% of scientists (especially those who actually work on infection and immunity) would agree with me.

But what do you know?

You are just antagonistic narcissists wallowing in your self-satisfaction and ignorance

One person 😂

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:11 - Oct 14 with 1068 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:23 - Oct 14 by RonaldStump

You make my stomach turn

There is parental consent. We signed it.

More lies from WUM-in-chief.
Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:13 - Oct 14 with 1061 viewsonehunglow

Experimental jab then.For kids

As for the old then,they can simply die.!

trash

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:13 - Oct 14 with 1055 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:11 - Oct 14 by Professor

There is parental consent. We signed it.

More lies from WUM-in-chief.

Ok then mr professor
I’d like you to emotionally and spiritually prepare for what is about to unfold here on Earth.
The next Plandemic is going to be the Marburg virus.
This is a haemorrhaging fever similar to Ebola with an 88% mortality rate.
Now firstly don’t worry, the ones pushing this agenda won’t release anything that would kill them.
This will be fake Marburg.
Many of the covid vaccine injured are displaying clots and uncontrollable bleeding.
This will be claimed to be Marburg.
GAVI and the WEF are already making announcements about the virus.
They’ve already developed a PCR test for Marburg, even though there is no official ‘pandemic’ yet.
More worryingly, they’re already rushing through a ‘vaccine’ for Marburg.
Even more worryingly, the main ingredient in the new vaccine is Ricin.
One of the most toxic poisons on the planet.
They will allow the vaccinated to travel globally this Christmas.
They’ll need a cover for people bringing ‘the virus’ back to their home countries.
A new pandemic will be declared, they’ll claim there is asymptomatic spread.
The media will pump fear harder than we’ve ever seen.
People will lose their minds believing that there is a pandemic of something with an 88% chance of making them bleed out and die.
At this stage jabs will be mandatory and the police and military goon squads will be in full force trying to ‘save humanity’ and dragging off people who refuse the Marburg vaccine to the now built concentration camps to be forcibly injected.
The Ricin ‘vaccine’ is the real death shot and there will be billions of people lining up for it and fighting to be at the front of the lines.
If you think you’ve seen panic during COVID, multiply that by 20 or 30 X with what’s planned and is coming up.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/marburg-virus-disease

who.intwho.int
Marburg virus disease
[Post edited 14 Oct 2021 14:14]

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:17 - Oct 14 with 1048 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:08 - Oct 14 by Professor

But what do you know?

Also as Dr Jason Fung the Canadian nephrologist stated many doctors and scientists are in the grip of big pharmaceutical companies.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:22 - Oct 14 with 1049 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:17 - Oct 14 by 73__73

Also as Dr Jason Fung the Canadian nephrologist stated many doctors and scientists are in the grip of big pharmaceutical companies.

You know you Aussie mate- he thinks Covid came from outer space.

Read the real stuff and stay off the nutter sites.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:23 - Oct 14 with 1039 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:22 - Oct 14 by Professor

That didn’t take long lol 😂

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:24 - Oct 14 with 1045 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:22 - Oct 14 by Professor

Paul.
Why do we have people like this?

Saw a demo on Manchester during the Tory Conference,"Mothers against Jabbing".

For once lost for words

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:25 - Oct 14 with 1044 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:13 - Oct 14 by RonaldStump

Ok then mr professor
I’d like you to emotionally and spiritually prepare for what is about to unfold here on Earth.
The next Plandemic is going to be the Marburg virus.
This is a haemorrhaging fever similar to Ebola with an 88% mortality rate.
Now firstly don’t worry, the ones pushing this agenda won’t release anything that would kill them.
This will be fake Marburg.
Many of the covid vaccine injured are displaying clots and uncontrollable bleeding.
This will be claimed to be Marburg.
GAVI and the WEF are already making announcements about the virus.
They’ve already developed a PCR test for Marburg, even though there is no official ‘pandemic’ yet.
More worryingly, they’re already rushing through a ‘vaccine’ for Marburg.
Even more worryingly, the main ingredient in the new vaccine is Ricin.
One of the most toxic poisons on the planet.
They will allow the vaccinated to travel globally this Christmas.
They’ll need a cover for people bringing ‘the virus’ back to their home countries.
A new pandemic will be declared, they’ll claim there is asymptomatic spread.
The media will pump fear harder than we’ve ever seen.
People will lose their minds believing that there is a pandemic of something with an 88% chance of making them bleed out and die.
At this stage jabs will be mandatory and the police and military goon squads will be in full force trying to ‘save humanity’ and dragging off people who refuse the Marburg vaccine to the now built concentration camps to be forcibly injected.
The Ricin ‘vaccine’ is the real death shot and there will be billions of people lining up for it and fighting to be at the front of the lines.
If you think you’ve seen panic during COVID, multiply that by 20 or 30 X with what’s planned and is coming up.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/marburg-virus-disease

who.intwho.int
Marburg virus disease
[Post edited 14 Oct 2021 14:14]

I know what Marburg is. Developing a PCR test-of course there is already. As there are for many pathogens of known genome sequence.

You really are sick. If you believe this you need help.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:28 - Oct 14 with 1039 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:24 - Oct 14 by onehunglow

Paul.
Why do we have people like this?

Saw a demo on Manchester during the Tory Conference,"Mothers against Jabbing".

For once lost for words

Because they are self-important narcissists.

Whilst I will disagree with AFD, and believe he is totally wrong, he presents a cogent argument and believes he is correct. I have respect for him.

Stump and 73 (whoever they are) are just WUM scum. Think they are being clever, but get caught out each and every time.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:41 - Oct 14 with 1022 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:28 - Oct 14 by Professor

Because they are self-important narcissists.

Whilst I will disagree with AFD, and believe he is totally wrong, he presents a cogent argument and believes he is correct. I have respect for him.

Stump and 73 (whoever they are) are just WUM scum. Think they are being clever, but get caught out each and every time.

So everyone who disagrees with the government’s narrative are scum.
I have said before I’m not against vaccination and if someone wants it, that’s fine.

Lots of what the government and MSM says is also rubbish. One example MSM reported 137 died yesterday from contracting covid within the last 28 days. So if you actually analysed that, 137 didn’t actually die from covid, many of the 137 would have recovered and died from something else. My guess is most were elderly and probably in hospital.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2021 14:44]

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:52 - Oct 14 with 1018 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:19 - Oct 14 by 73__73

All of the science ? Nonsense

From someone who claimed Ivor Cummins is a scientist?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:56 - Oct 14 with 1012 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:52 - Oct 14 by Scotia

From someone who claimed Ivor Cummins is a scientist?

What is he then ?

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:00 - Oct 14 with 1014 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:41 - Oct 14 by 73__73

So everyone who disagrees with the government’s narrative are scum.
I have said before I’m not against vaccination and if someone wants it, that’s fine.

Lots of what the government and MSM says is also rubbish. One example MSM reported 137 died yesterday from contracting covid within the last 28 days. So if you actually analysed that, 137 didn’t actually die from covid, many of the 137 would have recovered and died from something else. My guess is most were elderly and probably in hospital.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2021 14:44]

Some of what the so called MSM is spun in a particular way, but it is not rubbish. You have to be a little naive not to see through it. If you want to read complete rubbish just look on social media, or read what stumpy says. In fact actually look in to what stumpty says and you'll see how gullible some of these people are.

How do you know many of those would have recovered and died of something else? And why is it relevant at this stage of the pandemic? We are living with next to no restrictions.

Do you really think that wll over a thousand people a day would have recovered and died of something else back in January?

If anything it just shows how important vaccination is, we are living a normal life.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:00 - Oct 14 with 1009 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:16 - Oct 14 by Professor

Just xxxx off you WUM.

if you believe half of that, you should be in secure unit.

Perhaps you can list for everybody the items that make the half that is wrong?

As I am only aware of 2, and they are the claims of spike proteins and graphene in "every cell and organ".

If you still think there is absolutely no graphene, along with a lot of other contamination in the vaccines you are not following the science.
If you think that it is not also in people's bodies, which includes damage to blood cells you are not following the blood tests and autopsies.
Have you even seen any blood test results and autopsies or are you speaking from ignorance?

If you continue to repeat that all vaccines are safe then I suggest you watch what the heads of the WHO have say on the subject while at the same time they lie to the public.
Vaccine hesitancy is increasing worldwide and started long before COVID and the main reason is safety.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:05 - Oct 14 with 1011 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:56 - Oct 14 by 73__73

What is he then ?

So you've just believed him because you like what he says?

He's a bog standard chemical engineer. He's great look.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/columnists/Sam-mcbride/a-good-man-die
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:49 - Oct 14 with 937 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This couldn't possibly true could it?

https://medicaltrend.org/2021/10/10/taiwan-death-from-covid-19-vaccination-excee
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:05 - Oct 15 with 901 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:49 - Oct 14 by A_Fans_Dad

This couldn't possibly true could it?

https://medicaltrend.org/2021/10/10/taiwan-death-from-covid-19-vaccination-excee

No it couldn't.

Same old nonsense, right wing anti vax website misrepresting data that you've glibly repeated.

So 800 people have died after (not because of) vaccination. That's out of about 16 million people vaccinated. Those 16 million are old and vulnerable already, it is complete coincidence in the vast, vast, vast majority of cases.

You may have decided to put your life at risk by believing this guff but stop trying to take others with you.

Edit. And for some context. A quote from the Taiwanese health minsiter.

"In response to the deaths reportedly occurring after receiving AstraZeneca vaccines, CECC Spokesman Chuang Jen-hsiang (莊人祥) on Thursday (June 17) said that according to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), 11 deaths following an AstraZeneca jab have been reported in Taiwan, eight of which occurred in persons over the age of 75.

Chuang said the vast majority of the deceased were elderly people who had been suffering from chronic diseases. He said that autopsies of two patients showed that one suffered from arterial obstructive cardiovascular disease and acute myocardial infarction, while the other had arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease, with serious blockages in three arteries."

Unfortunately the vaccines don't make you immortal. I think that may be where the problem lies.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 9:48]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:33 - Oct 15 with 860 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:05 - Oct 14 by Scotia

So you've just believed him because you like what he says?

He's a bog standard chemical engineer. He's great look.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/columnists/Sam-mcbride/a-good-man-die

So yes a chemical engineer, in other words a scientist. Thanks for cleaning that up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024