Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 39990 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:00 - Oct 15 with 1448 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:38 - Oct 15 by Professor

Says Mr "know it all'.

Says the man who would believe the moon is made out of cheese, if the government said it was

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:03 - Oct 15 with 1446 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:11 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

Why do surgeons scrub up.

I really cannot believe you asked that question, and cannot believe you didn’t know that you need certain Germs to remain healthy

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:20 - Oct 15 with 1425 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:03 - Oct 15 by 73__73

I really cannot believe you asked that question, and cannot believe you didn’t know that you need certain Germs to remain healthy

Probably so they don't infect their patients. That is one of the reasons we get vaccinated so we don't infect others.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:42 - Oct 15 with 1416 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:00 - Oct 15 by 73__73

Says the man who would believe the moon is made out of cheese, if the government said it was

I don’t get my information from government.
I take it direct from colleagues. Not an inkjet printer
Engineer.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:50 - Oct 15 with 1409 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:03 - Oct 15 by 73__73

Im not surpried you have not answered my question.

Would you let a surgeon operate on your child without scrubbing up?

You would have rubbished Lister himself.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:59 - Oct 15 with 1405 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:11 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

Why do surgeons scrub up.

Well Rich, surgery is usually invasive. Whilst the microbial population on the skin, in the gut, the mouth or the vagina -the microbiome, is beneficial. If you get in the blood, liver, heart- it’s bad news. Like Clinton at the moment.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:36 - Oct 15 with 1378 viewsCatullus

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:01 - Oct 15 by 73__73

Well done 👏
As the saying goes, ‘you can’t educate pork’

Actually, pigs are considered the 5th most intelligent aninals in the world and they can easily be trained.

That saying is quite badly wrong. Pigs have even been shown capable of playing video games, apparently, how they do that without opposable thumbs I don't know so they must be quite sharp

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:40 - Oct 15 with 1377 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:36 - Oct 15 by Catullus

Actually, pigs are considered the 5th most intelligent aninals in the world and they can easily be trained.

That saying is quite badly wrong. Pigs have even been shown capable of playing video games, apparently, how they do that without opposable thumbs I don't know so they must be quite sharp

Killing a pig is the hardest thing I have ever done.
Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:00 - Oct 15 with 1370 viewsJack123

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:40 - Oct 15 by Professor

Killing a pig is the hardest thing I have ever done.

I couldn't do it, I feel slightly guilty after killing a pesky fly or wasp, I could never do an animal that size.

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:30 - Oct 15 with 1350 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:59 - Oct 15 by Professor

Well Rich, surgery is usually invasive. Whilst the microbial population on the skin, in the gut, the mouth or the vagina -the microbiome, is beneficial. If you get in the blood, liver, heart- it’s bad news. Like Clinton at the moment.

which is why they are so dumb

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:34 - Oct 15 with 1348 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:00 - Oct 15 by Jack123

I couldn't do it, I feel slightly guilty after killing a pesky fly or wasp, I could never do an animal that size.

Fair enough. It was over 20 years ago. The U.K. alone kills a billion animals for food each year. A horrible reality but one we should all consider. Some, like Dr P, choose another option. Good for them and it’s a free choice.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 04:35 - Oct 16 with 1313 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:50 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

Im not surpried you have not answered my question.

Would you let a surgeon operate on your child without scrubbing up?

You would have rubbished Lister himself.

If you can’t tell the difference between a surgeon carrying out an operation and someone just popping out to the local shops, that’s your fault.

Now talking of not answering questions, you still haven’t answered my question regarding how your wife is controlling her diabetes ?

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:07 - Oct 16 with 1273 viewscontroversial_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:34 - Oct 15 by Professor

Fair enough. It was over 20 years ago. The U.K. alone kills a billion animals for food each year. A horrible reality but one we should all consider. Some, like Dr P, choose another option. Good for them and it’s a free choice.

The reason pigs, cattle etc exist in this country and others , is because we breed them to eat
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:04 - Oct 16 with 1214 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The response on this forum to anyone questioning the safety of Vaccines and the COVID vaccines in particular by calling everybody anti-vaxxers has made me look at what Anti-vaxxers are actually doing.
I have been quite shocked, especially by the work of ICAN, run by Del Bigtree.
They are doing essential work holding both the establishment's and Big Pahrma's feet to the fire over their ethics.
For example in 2018 they identified and proved that the CDC and vaccine companies broke the law may years by not using the VAERs system to generate annual reports of Vaccine safety as required by law.
In 2019 the showed that the MMR vaccine acceptance was based on clinical trials of less than 1000 participants and that they had far more adverse effects than reported.
In March last year they also proved that the CDC could not claim that there is no relationship between all vaccines and Autism, because the necessary studies have not been carried out.
Apparently the CDC has now removed the claim from their website.

For details see this roundup

https://medium.com/@kimberlydrake21/federal-foia-case-questions-cdcs-claim-that-

and here

https://freewestmedia.com/2018/12/04/us-government-loses-landmark-court-case-on-

I must admit that this has come as quite a shock to me and the shocks continue with this Video that the nobody in the MSM has been prepared to show, or even report on. It shows that the WHO, National Health Agencies and others are quite happy to lie to us about vaccine problems.
Yes it is Del Bigtree, ignore the rhetoric and listen to what the members of the WHO vaccine committee have to say

https://media.livecast365.com/highwire/thehighwire/content/1634158825219.mp4

The liar Soumya Swanithahan is the WHO official that told India to stop using Ivermectin.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:16 - Oct 16 with 1207 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The other group of people attcked on here are the cospiracy theorists, well they are also necessary in this world because they also find infromation that is not in general circulation.
Like this 2019 video of Dr Fauci and his band of merry men discussing what is required to overcome the necessity of 10 years of safety trials for vaccines.
This time it is Alex Jones, again forget the rhetoric, listen to Fauci and his mates.

https://beforeitsnews.com/health/2021/10/video-emerges-of-fauci-hhs-plotting-hug
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:40 - Oct 17 with 1144 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The side of Bill Gates and the Gates foundation that prof doesn't want to acknowledge and big pharma don't want you to see.

"Vaccines, the best investment i have ever made" says it all.

Watch it before it is disappeared again.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 12:42]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:42 - Oct 17 with 1101 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not satisfied with the results of the COVID pandemic the yanks are looking for more novel viruses.

https://news.wsu.edu/press-release/2021/10/05/wsu-to-lead-125-million-usaid-proj

What could possibly go wrong.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:44 - Oct 17 with 1068 viewsCatullus

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:07 - Oct 16 by controversial_jack

The reason pigs, cattle etc exist in this country and others , is because we breed them to eat

I have asked the question several times, if we all went Veggie or vegan, what happens to the animals?

If we're not breeding them for food and we need the land to grow crops then there seems only one obvious answer, the animals end up dead because farmers won't keep them and all the expense that goes with it. So they'll end up in the same place, an abbattoir, until there's none left.
Or would they be allowed to roam free? Not really likely is it?

Anyway, how did we get onto veggies?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 01:23 - Oct 18 with 1027 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:44 - Oct 17 by Catullus

I have asked the question several times, if we all went Veggie or vegan, what happens to the animals?

If we're not breeding them for food and we need the land to grow crops then there seems only one obvious answer, the animals end up dead because farmers won't keep them and all the expense that goes with it. So they'll end up in the same place, an abbattoir, until there's none left.
Or would they be allowed to roam free? Not really likely is it?

Anyway, how did we get onto veggies?

Favorite sunday roast i think

Lamb for me

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:21 - Oct 18 with 997 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:40 - Oct 17 by A_Fans_Dad

The side of Bill Gates and the Gates foundation that prof doesn't want to acknowledge and big pharma don't want you to see.

"Vaccines, the best investment i have ever made" says it all.

Watch it before it is disappeared again.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 12:42]

This has been posted several times before.

He's not talking about his personal financial return, he's considering economic benefits in their entirity.

One of his actual quotes from the Wall Street essay this relates to is “Helping young children live, get the right nutrition, contribute to their countries – that has a payback that goes beyond any typical financial return.“

That sounds ok to me.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:54 - Oct 18 with 975 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:21 - Oct 18 by Scotia

He's not talking about his personal financial return, he's considering economic benefits in their entirity.

One of his actual quotes from the Wall Street essay this relates to is “Helping young children live, get the right nutrition, contribute to their countries – that has a payback that goes beyond any typical financial return.“

That sounds ok to me.

Why have you always got an excuse for this utter nuisance of a bloke!! He's an IT bod not a qualified nutritionist or Dietitian.
Are you a paid bot or on his payroll?

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:12 - Oct 18 with 968 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:21 - Oct 18 by Scotia

That sounds ok to me.

Why did you ignore the rest of the video?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:27 - Oct 18 with 965 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:54 - Oct 18 by RonaldStump

Why have you always got an excuse for this utter nuisance of a bloke!! He's an IT bod not a qualified nutritionist or Dietitian.
Are you a paid bot or on his payroll?

He's not attempting to be a nutritionist or dietician. What relevance either of those are to vaccination is beyond me.

He's made a fortune from IT and is doing a lot of good with his money. It's not an excuse it's the truth.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:28 - Oct 18 with 964 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:12 - Oct 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Why did you ignore the rest of the video?

Because it is obviously deliberately misrepresented.

Look at things objectively for once.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:35 - Oct 18 with 962 viewscontroversial_jack

We have friends who were against the jab , and didn't have it. He's just come off a ventilator in hospital after being very sick, and is now a diabetic because of it, so i'm told.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024