Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barcelona 23:43 - Aug 16 with 5602 viewsGeoffThom

Over a billion in debt, wtf how can you allow that crazy figure
Barcelona on 10:43 - Aug 19 with 701 viewsonehunglow

Barcelona on 10:34 - Aug 19 by KeithHaynes

The way he runs his site isn’t for me to discuss.. When we talk which is often it may well surround these things but a poster on there using hate speech isn’t for me to discuss with him unless that person includes this website in their diatribe.

In that case Keith,I apologise.
I was under the misapprehension that the agreement between you and Phil included a moratorium of hate speech on both sites.
Clearly,not he case which is why you are stuck with me.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Barcelona on 11:07 - Aug 20 with 617 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Barcelona on 20:23 - Aug 18 by trampie

The thing that people need to understand about DGT is he is a massive England supporter and the English failed to win the Euros in their own backyard, apparently he had to take a holiday after that one such was his disappointment then he was giving it large about the British and Irish Lions, a strange concept with Welsh players having to play with the Rupert's, Paddies and Jocks and they lost to a bunch of Africans, I imagine that must have been a big blow to him and then to top it all off England cricket team lost a home test match against India, that must have shaken him big time.

He’s also a massive twonk. But there are a few more on here maybe not quite so bad but twonks nonetheless

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Barcelona on 11:13 - Aug 20 with 612 viewsonehunglow

Barcelona on 11:07 - Aug 20 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s also a massive twonk. But there are a few more on here maybe not quite so bad but twonks nonetheless

As there are indeed on your home site

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Barcelona on 18:01 - Aug 20 with 565 viewsCatullus

I will happily admit to being a twonk but I'll leave the sizing of my twonkness to other people.

Twonks are everywhere, we are the biggest sociological group on the planet.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Barcelona on 20:51 - Aug 20 with 539 viewsKeithHaynes

He needs to be far more thoughtful and leave the warrior aggression out of his posts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024