Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rhian Brewster 11:17 - Aug 22 with 1174 viewsraynor94

Sheffield United want him out before the window closes, they will have hell of a job getting anywhere near their money back

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Rhian Brewster on 11:20 - Aug 22 with 1155 viewsbuilthjack

Lucky to get 7 or 8 million for him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rhian Brewster on 11:20 - Aug 22 with 1150 viewsonehunglow

Bin him out back to us then.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rhian Brewster on 11:24 - Aug 22 with 1141 viewsmax936

Can’t see him coming here, we couldn’t cover his wages let alone the fee, can’t see them letting him out on loan either

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Rhian Brewster on 11:32 - Aug 22 with 1108 viewsmagicdaps10

Clubs looking to loan him, quite a few by all accounts

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Rhian Brewster on 11:32 - Aug 22 with 1104 viewsBadlands

Is this a case of an agent going for short term cash rather than developing long career and Sheff not learning from our mistakes of paying way over the top for players?
He was quite good in a decent team in the Championship.
Since leaving us he has played 34 games and scored one goal against Carlisle yet is still valued at £10 million and on £27,000 a week

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Rhian Brewster on 12:18 - Aug 22 with 1008 viewsFireboy2

Liverpool pulled their pants down
Rhian Brewster on 13:14 - Aug 22 with 890 viewsbuilthjack

£23.5 million and didn't score a goal.
That is some going.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rhian Brewster on 13:26 - Aug 22 with 861 viewsCatullus

Rhian Brewster on 11:32 - Aug 22 by Badlands

Is this a case of an agent going for short term cash rather than developing long career and Sheff not learning from our mistakes of paying way over the top for players?
He was quite good in a decent team in the Championship.
Since leaving us he has played 34 games and scored one goal against Carlisle yet is still valued at £10 million and on £27,000 a week

My opinion, too many agents don't care about these kids. All they care about is a quick profit.
How much did the agent make from Brewsters sale? How much is he getting from Brewsters contract? And all that while the boys career goes down the pan. The agent won't care, he'll just move onto the next bright young thing and look to make another quick killing.

I'd like him back on loan but we can't afford him, or at least, I don't think we'll pay the asking price.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Rhian Brewster on 13:32 - Aug 22 with 840 viewsjasper_T

Don't buy for a second that Brewster was hard done by moving to Sheff Utd. He thought he was ready to step up to the PL. Anyone who watched him with us saw his limitations, and Klopp was pretty clear in the press he was a long way from Liverpool standard shortly before they cashed in.

He's young and may get back there one day with a few more seasons of football under his belt. Missed a lot of time between that world cup and joining us. In the meantime he'll make a lot of money, and there will always be clubs willing to take a chance on an ex-Liverpool & England Jrs. wonderkid once the asking price comes down.
Rhian Brewster on 13:32 - Aug 22 with 840 viewsWhiterockin

Rhian Brewster on 13:26 - Aug 22 by Catullus

My opinion, too many agents don't care about these kids. All they care about is a quick profit.
How much did the agent make from Brewsters sale? How much is he getting from Brewsters contract? And all that while the boys career goes down the pan. The agent won't care, he'll just move onto the next bright young thing and look to make another quick killing.

I'd like him back on loan but we can't afford him, or at least, I don't think we'll pay the asking price.

He didn't stand out in a poor Sheffield side last week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024