Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 21:37 - Aug 31 with 6350 viewsKeithHaynes

Confirmed. Money out for Lowe leaving.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:39 - Aug 31 with 2873 viewsChief

Not too steep then.

He's fast. I'm a bit more upbeat at that price.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:40 - Aug 31 with 2840 viewslondonlisa2001

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:39 - Aug 31 by Chief

Not too steep then.

He's fast. I'm a bit more upbeat at that price.

That was the point I was attempting to make earlier re fees.

At any other time he was many multiples of that.
Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:41 - Aug 31 with 2813 viewsDr_Winston

Effectively we've swapped a forward RM doesn't want for one that he does.

Good business.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:41 - Aug 31 with 2808 viewsjack247

Was a bit gutted with the Lowe fee this morning. This puts a bit of perspective on it.
Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:43 - Aug 31 with 2762 viewsChief

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:41 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

Good business.

Are you sure he wants him?

It's a bit too much of a coincidence to me that we were on the verge of signing him 6 months prior to Martin taking the job.

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:43 - Aug 31 with 2762 viewsnyc_swans

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:41 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

Good business.

and one who could net a much higher sell on value if he has success.
Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:44 - Aug 31 with 2744 viewsDr_Winston

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:43 - Aug 31 by Chief

It's a bit too much of a coincidence to me that we were on the verge of signing him 6 months prior to Martin taking the job.

Because it's not at all possible for two football managers to rate the same player.

No sir.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:44 - Aug 31 with 2732 viewspencoedjack

Anyone know much about him?

Out & out striker?
Login to get fewer ads

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:45 - Aug 31 with 2717 viewsjack247

You’d hope so. Don’t want a repeat of January.
Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:45 - Aug 31 with 2698 viewsbuilthjack

That crossed my mind. Scott signing, but must have had Martins approval. I hope.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:49 - Aug 31 with 2632 viewsjasper_T

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:44 - Aug 31 by pencoedjack

Anyone know much about him?

Out & out striker?

Same "wide striker" type Lowe is.
Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:51 - Aug 31 with 2584 viewsKeithHaynes

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:49 - Aug 31 by jasper_T

Same "wide striker" type Lowe is.

With more pace ?

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:55 - Aug 31 with 2513 viewsChief

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:44 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

Because it's not at all possible for two football managers to rate the same player.

No sir.

Oh yea just so happens that two managers in a row (who employ vastly differing styles) have taken a shining to Southampton's 5th choice forward. What are the chances of then?

Not like Obafemi has been pulling up any trees is it.

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:55 - Aug 31 with 2495 viewsjasper_T

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:51 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

With more pace ?

Yeah. The Southampton FM researcher isn't being too kind about the rest of his game.
Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:57 - Aug 31 with 2464 viewsCatullus

We've said Piroe isn't very fast but has good feet and good movement, isn't a striker with pace alongside him just what we need?

I think we'd all like to see 2/3 more come in but it's not likely really. Business looks pretty good to me so far and not much time left.

I haven't seen anything about Grimes tonight, with these new signing and if Grimes stays, will people be happy?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:58 - Aug 31 with 2424 viewsKeithHaynes

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:57 - Aug 31 by Catullus

We've said Piroe isn't very fast but has good feet and good movement, isn't a striker with pace alongside him just what we need?

I think we'd all like to see 2/3 more come in but it's not likely really. Business looks pretty good to me so far and not much time left.

I haven't seen anything about Grimes tonight, with these new signing and if Grimes stays, will people be happy?

Third bid knocked back around 6pm.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 22:01 - Aug 31 with 2367 viewsjackrmee

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:55 - Aug 31 by Chief

Oh yea just so happens that two managers in a row (who employ vastly differing styles) have taken a shining to Southampton's 5th choice forward. What are the chances of then?

But that's the whole point in our recruitment team isn't it.
They identify the players and then take them to the manager to have the final say.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 22:02 - Aug 31 with 2341 viewspencoedjack

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:55 - Aug 31 by jasper_T

Yeah. The Southampton FM researcher isn't being too kind about the rest of his game.

Similar to some posters view on a player mainly played out of position who scored 14 goals leaving us.
Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 22:03 - Aug 31 with 2319 viewsChief

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 22:01 - Aug 31 by jackrmee

But that's the whole point in our recruitment team isn't it.
They identify the players and then take them to the manager to have the final say.

The issue with that is that at 9pm on deadline day when the incumbent has already been sold, what do you expect the manager to say?

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 22:03 - Aug 31 with 2310 viewsChief

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 22:04 - Aug 31 with 2285 viewsjackrmee

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:57 - Aug 31 by Catullus

If that Nttcha or whatever his name is and Fosu come in then I'll be happy-ish.

We still need a left wingback dont we?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 22:05 - Aug 31 with 2247 viewsjackrmee

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 22:03 - Aug 31 by Chief

The issue with that is that at 9pm on deadline day when the incumbent has already been sold, what do you expect the manager to say?

These things have obviously been spoken about at length in the weeks leading up to this day.

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 22:06 - Aug 31 with 2235 viewsguthrieintherain

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 21:55 - Aug 31 by Chief

You strike me as the sort who could win the Euro millions and moan about having to share half of it..

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 22:07 - Aug 31 with 2205 viewsWalterBoyd

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 22:04 - Aug 31 by jackrmee

If that Nttcha or whatever his name is and Fosu come in then I'll be happy-ish.

We still need a left wingback dont we?

Has Bidwell gone yet ?

I can't keep up.
Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 22:08 - Aug 31 with 2185 viewsChief

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 22:06 - Aug 31 by guthrieintherain

You strike me as the sort who could win the Euro millions and moan about having to share half of it..

If I won it why the bloody hell would I have to share half of it!?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024