Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booster jab 11:20 - Sep 19 with 1843 viewsCountyJim

Got mine tomorrow bit worried because I wasn't well after my second dose in march

Edit that second dose was end of February
[Post edited 19 Sep 2021 11:25]
Booster jab on 11:27 - Sep 19 with 1063 viewsSirjohnalot

Everyone I know who had side affects were fine after the next one. My wife was rough after the first for 24 hours or so but fine after the second. Guess what you need to consider is how much worse it would be if you had COVID,
Booster jab on 11:33 - Sep 19 with 1053 viewsCountyJim

Booster jab on 11:27 - Sep 19 by Sirjohnalot

Everyone I know who had side affects were fine after the next one. My wife was rough after the first for 24 hours or so but fine after the second. Guess what you need to consider is how much worse it would be if you had COVID,

I've had covid that's the problem they say side effects are worse after you've had the jab
Booster jab on 11:43 - Sep 19 with 1040 viewsSirjohnalot

I’m no medical expert at all but I’d have thought now you’ve had the initial jab any booster shouldn’t affect you. I’d speak to your GP to get advice or ask when you go to get your booster.(or maybe pop down before your appointment to ask
Booster jab on 12:46 - Sep 19 with 991 viewsonehunglow

I’ve been jabbed as have all my family. Been flu jabbed too.
We love it.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Booster jab on 13:40 - Sep 19 with 975 viewsCatullus

Booster jab on 11:33 - Sep 19 by CountyJim

I've had covid that's the problem they say side effects are worse after you've had the jab

Ok but, if you don't get the booster your protection wanes as time passes so what if you get Covid again in a few months?

Would you rather be a bit ill now or take a chance on serious and maybe life threatening illness in a few months?

As always, it's your choice but I know what I'd do.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Booster jab on 14:01 - Sep 19 with 952 viewsJack123

Are the doctors doing these booster shots then?, I have seen a text which seems to point to the bay, not doctors, which would be a nightmare for a few people, distance from car to where the vaccination takes place.

libera nos a malo

Booster jab on 14:24 - Sep 19 with 925 viewsScotia

My Mrs had hers yesterday. We were planning on going out for lunch with my parents, but she's in bed. She says she's fatigued after her jab.

I think she doesn't fancy lunch with my parents, she was fine after the first two.
Booster jab on 14:25 - Sep 19 with 923 viewsScotia

Booster jab on 14:01 - Sep 19 by Jack123

Are the doctors doing these booster shots then?, I have seen a text which seems to point to the bay, not doctors, which would be a nightmare for a few people, distance from car to where the vaccination takes place.

Ours are in the Bay.
Login to get fewer ads

Booster jab on 14:33 - Sep 19 with 917 viewsJack123

Booster jab on 14:25 - Sep 19 by Scotia

Ours are in the Bay.

Thanks, I thought as much, hmm that's going to be a pain., bit bonkers if they expect the elderly to go there, not the doctors.

libera nos a malo

Booster jab on 14:45 - Sep 19 with 895 viewsCountyJim

Booster jab on 13:40 - Sep 19 by Catullus

Ok but, if you don't get the booster your protection wanes as time passes so what if you get Covid again in a few months?

Would you rather be a bit ill now or take a chance on serious and maybe life threatening illness in a few months?

Didn't say I wasn't getting it just not looking forward to the reaction again wasn't good
Booster jab on 14:52 - Sep 19 with 891 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Booster jab on 13:40 - Sep 19 by Catullus

Based on the Israeli study Natural Immunity lasts far longer than the immunity from the Vaccine.
How long will the booster last, well at least 12 days according to the experts.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2021 18:25]
Booster jab on 17:09 - Sep 19 with 848 viewsmajorraglan

If the boosters are Pfizer then I’d say it’s extremely unlikely /impractical for GP’s to do the vaccinating as the Pfizer needs to be stored at very low temperatures.

Down our way a fair proportion of the staff working in the vaccination centres are nurses who’ve come out of retirement, staff on bank shifts or non registered vaccinators who’ve been specifically been employed and trained to deliver the Covid vaccination programme. Using the mass vaccination centres frees up the GP practices to see patients which I think is something that needs to happen, getting to see a GP at my surgery appears to be almost impossible.
Booster jab on 17:13 - Sep 19 with 837 viewsSirjohnalot

Booster jab on 14:33 - Sep 19 by Jack123

Thanks, I thought as much, hmm that's going to be a pain., bit bonkers if they expect the elderly to go there, not the doctors.

Nurse came out to my parents. They were brilliant
Booster jab on 17:19 - Sep 19 with 826 viewsonehunglow

Today in Mancheter ,Police are dealing with demos with anti vaxxers and the public clashing.
Why would anyone actively promote Not ensuring you catch a virus that can kill easily.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Booster jab on 17:27 - Sep 19 with 821 viewsJack123

Booster jab on 17:13 - Sep 19 by Sirjohnalot

Nurse came out to my parents. They were brilliant

Hopefully that will be the case, I took a relative over the bay, and judging the distance from the car park to where you get vaccinated, the ones I have to take for their boosters, would really struggle to get there, in fact, I don't think they could manage it at all.

Even If I dropped them at the closest point possible then parked the car, it's still a fair trek.

libera nos a malo

Booster jab on 18:45 - Sep 19 with 777 viewsCatullus

Booster jab on 14:45 - Sep 19 by CountyJim

Didn't say I wasn't getting it just not looking forward to the reaction again wasn't good

You may hardly even notice it, with any luck.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Booster jab on 18:48 - Sep 19 with 768 viewsSirjohnalot

I live here, a lot of Mancs won’t put up with these idiots
Booster jab on 18:49 - Sep 19 with 766 viewscontroversial_jack

Booster jab on 17:19 - Sep 19 by onehunglow

Today in Mancheter ,Police are dealing with demos with anti vaxxers and the public clashing.
Why would anyone actively promote Not ensuring you catch a virus that can kill easily.

Exactly! If they don't want to have it themselves, then it's up to them to take the risk, but to try to prevent others having it is criminal imo. If anyone tried that with me, i wouldn't mess around at all.
Booster jab on 18:52 - Sep 19 with 761 viewsCountyJim

I'm having mine in a clinic set up for us staff in our health board there will be a doctor there if needed
Booster jab on 20:29 - Sep 19 with 734 viewsBoundy

Booster jab on 14:33 - Sep 19 by Jack123

Taxi?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Booster jab on 21:39 - Sep 19 with 710 viewsmajorraglan

Booster jab on 17:27 - Sep 19 by Jack123

Hopefully that will be the case, I took a relative over the bay, and judging the distance from the car park to where you get vaccinated, the ones I have to take for their boosters, would really struggle to get there, in fact, I don't think they could manage it at all.

Even If I dropped them at the closest point possible then parked the car, it's still a fair trek.

I’d give the ABM Health Board a ring and see what provision they have in place for people who have limited mobility.

In Carmarthen they have a “drive through” mass vaccination clinic where people drive in to a large barn at the old United Counties Showground and their vaccinated in their cars. There are pros and cons, but it’s a popular option with a lot of people. Could ABMU arrange for you to go to Carmarthen instead?
Booster jab on 11:20 - Sep 21 with 593 viewsCountyJim

Not as bad as second jab had night shivers last night I thought I was freezing the Mrs said I was burning up feel a bit leggy today but apart from that fine
Booster jab on 11:31 - Sep 21 with 583 viewsCatullus

Booster jab on 11:20 - Sep 21 by CountyJim

Not as bad as second jab had night shivers last night I thought I was freezing the Mrs said I was burning up feel a bit leggy today but apart from that fine

Good news then. Which vax did you have?

Booster jab on 11:37 - Sep 21 with 576 viewsScotia

Booster jab on 11:20 - Sep 21 by CountyJim

Good to know, I'm in the queue waiting for mine now.

Been standing here for 40 minutes and I don't think I'm half way yet.
Booster jab on 11:42 - Sep 21 with 568 viewsCountyJim

Booster jab on 11:31 - Sep 21 by Catullus

Good news then. Which vax did you have?

pfizer was told at moment that's only one being offered as booster
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024