Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going abroad 14:00 - Oct 3 with 1490 viewsbuilthjack

What's the score to a amber country ?
T.I.A.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Going abroad on 14:02 - Oct 3 with 1040 viewsfelixstowe_jack

There are no Amber countries from 5th October. They are either red or green.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Going abroad on 14:03 - Oct 3 with 1040 viewsbuilthjack

Going abroad on 14:02 - Oct 3 by felixstowe_jack

There are no Amber countries from 5th October. They are either red or green.

Green then. Returning to Wales.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Going abroad on 14:04 - Oct 3 with 1037 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I think we are still waiting on Drakeford for the testing rules for Wales. I've booked for the end of October but will stay with my son over the border if necessary on my return.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Going abroad on 14:17 - Oct 3 with 1026 viewsbuilthjack

Going abroad on 14:04 - Oct 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think we are still waiting on Drakeford for the testing rules for Wales. I've booked for the end of October but will stay with my son over the border if necessary on my return.

I am going next weekend !

Going abroad on 14:17 - Oct 3 with 1026 viewsmax936

Going abroad on 14:03 - Oct 3 by builthjack

Where you off to Builthy?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Going abroad on 14:18 - Oct 3 with 1024 viewsProfessor

Going abroad on 14:04 - Oct 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

Day 2 PCR for England from tomorrow if fully vaccinated. Visiting my mother in Tenerife at the moment. Booked test for return next week earlier today.
Going abroad on 14:29 - Oct 3 with 1013 viewsbuilthjack

Going abroad on 14:17 - Oct 3 by max936

Where you off to Builthy?

Estonia

Going abroad on 14:32 - Oct 3 with 1010 viewsbuilthjack

Going abroad on 14:18 - Oct 3 by Professor

Day 2 PCR for England from tomorrow if fully vaccinated. Visiting my mother in Tenerife at the moment. Booked test for return next week earlier today.

Can you just get it done by post or do you have to visit somewhere? Bloody confusing

Login to get fewer ads

Going abroad on 14:34 - Oct 3 with 1007 viewsmax936

Going abroad on 14:29 - Oct 3 by builthjack

Estonia

For the football, enjoyo.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Going abroad on 15:44 - Oct 3 with 981 viewsScotia

Going abroad on 14:32 - Oct 3 by builthjack

Can you just get it done by post or do you have to visit somewhere? Bloody confusing

You can get it done by post, but you'll need the reference code to go on your returning passenger locator form.

It's easier than it sounds.
Going abroad on 15:58 - Oct 3 with 973 viewsProfessor

Going abroad on 15:44 - Oct 3 by Scotia

You can get it done by post, but you'll need the reference code to go on your returning passenger locator form.

It's easier than it sounds.

I’m back Friday, did my order online this morning. Test will be there when I get back. Will be in town, so drop box. Took 2 mins
Going abroad on 17:48 - Oct 3 with 948 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Going abroad on 14:03 - Oct 3 by builthjack

You can go. But only if you are pinned down and injected against your will. Apparently

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Going abroad on 19:37 - Oct 3 with 918 viewsbuilthjack

Going abroad on 15:58 - Oct 3 by Professor

I’m back Friday, did my order online this morning. Test will be there when I get back. Will be in town, so drop box. Took 2 mins

So you order one online.
It's delivered to your house.
2 days after you get back you do the test and send it off.

Am I right?

Going abroad on 20:15 - Oct 3 with 897 viewsScotia

Going abroad on 19:37 - Oct 3 by builthjack

So you order one online.
It's delivered to your house.
2 days after you get back you do the test and send it off.

Am I right?

Yes.

Proof of vaccination and the PLF form too though to get back in to the country.
Going abroad on 20:27 - Oct 3 with 892 viewsbuilthjack

Going abroad on 20:15 - Oct 3 by Scotia

Yes.

Proof of vaccination and the PLF form too though to get back in to the country.

I have printed out the nhs letter showing that I have been double jabbed.
PLF form is online?
Cheers

Going abroad on 20:41 - Oct 3 with 882 viewsScotia

Going abroad on 20:27 - Oct 3 by builthjack

I have printed out the nhs letter showing that I have been double jabbed.
PLF form is online?
Cheers

https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk

That is the link, you can only do it 48 hours before you arrive back in the country. You'll need to enter the day 2 test reference number on it.

I did it all on my phone and showed the confirmation email to get on the flight home, but when I landed I only needed my passport as all the information I had entered was linked to my passport number.
Going abroad on 21:16 - Oct 3 with 869 viewsbuilthjack

Going abroad on 20:41 - Oct 3 by Scotia

https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk

That is the link, you can only do it 48 hours before you arrive back in the country. You'll need to enter the day 2 test reference number on it.

I did it all on my phone and showed the confirmation email to get on the flight home, but when I landed I only needed my passport as all the information I had entered was linked to my passport number.

Thank you. Much appreciated.
Its probably easier than it looks, but i didnt want to be left in the airport !!

Going abroad on 22:55 - Oct 3 with 840 viewsDJack

Did my lateral flow test today...don't need it for England but Wales rules not changed for double vaxed but that's okay. Tomorrow I'll book my PCR test for day 2. Welsh NHS one for the day surveillance.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Going abroad on 00:12 - Oct 4 with 824 viewsbuilthjack

Going abroad on 22:55 - Oct 3 by DJack

Did my lateral flow test today...don't need it for England but Wales rules not changed for double vaxed but that's okay. Tomorrow I'll book my PCR test for day 2. Welsh NHS one for the day surveillance.

Which company did you use for the day 2 ?

Going abroad on 00:22 - Oct 4 with 815 viewsDJack

Going abroad on 00:12 - Oct 4 by builthjack

Not booked that yet, that's tomorrow...The lateral flow test was wth Collinson and I will book my PCR test with the Welsh NHS. Most of the cheaper provides are not UKAS approved...So I thought balls, absorb the cost and Wales get the data to make better decisions.

Do a bit of resarch mate and choose what works for you. ATB.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Going abroad on 07:11 - Oct 4 with 774 viewsScotia

Going abroad on 00:12 - Oct 4 by builthjack

Randox seem to be the cheapest by far, but not the best customer service reviews.

I suppose it depends if that bothers you. All positive samples by private companies are sent on to the NHS anyway apparently.
Going abroad on 09:43 - Oct 4 with 747 viewsonehunglow

Hey Ken.
Fancy coming on holiday with wifey and me next year. Think we will be ready then .
We know how to enjoy ourselves…good food,some wine and textile free swims in the cool Atlantic.

We could discuss all things known to man in a brotherly Christian kinship.

Lagos Portugal.June . 14 th will be wifeys 70 th and we intend to be naughty but nice .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Going abroad on 12:25 - Oct 4 with 717 viewsbuilthjack

Going abroad on 14:34 - Oct 3 by max936

For the football, enjoyo.

DEFFO

Going abroad on 12:28 - Oct 4 with 714 viewsbuilthjack

Going abroad on 09:43 - Oct 4 by onehunglow

Hey Ken.
Fancy coming on holiday with wifey and me next year. Think we will be ready then .
We know how to enjoy ourselves…good food,some wine and textile free swims in the cool Atlantic.

We could discuss all things known to man in a brotherly Christian kinship.

Lagos Portugal.June . 14 th will be wifeys 70 th and we intend to be naughty but nice .

I will hopefully just be back from my cruise then

Going abroad on 14:17 - Oct 4 with 699 viewsonehunglow

Going abroad on 12:28 - Oct 4 by builthjack

I will hopefully just be back from my cruise then

Done a Caribbean cruise just before COVID. It wasn’t for us .

Many love it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024