Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who won yesterday 19:19 - Oct 18 with 1504 viewsguthrieintherain

Being in exile I don't get to watch the Welsh news very often.

Tuned in tonight ITV no mention of us whatsoever but they did have a Cardiff fan on who said that they had lost to the worse Swansea side in 20 years.

Then went on about Mccarthy and Choo failed to mention us.

Then put BBC on same again.

Pretty funny really but glad I don't have to watch that every night truly pathetic.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Who won yesterday on 19:37 - Oct 18 with 1471 viewsKeithHaynes

The bigger concourse won it mate, shame.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who won yesterday on 20:47 - Oct 18 with 1388 viewsonehunglow

Better watch your local news wherever you live.

Ours BBC North West is excellent. Covers a big area and does it fairly.

Great piece on Speedway and GB winning first team title for a long time.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who won yesterday on 20:55 - Oct 18 with 1377 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You know how much pain they’re going though with all their anguished cries. They may have been poor but we made them look poor by being a good enough team to control possession for nearly 80 % of the game. And deep down they know it!!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Who won yesterday on 22:06 - Oct 18 with 1336 viewsReslovenSwan1

It was not on because it was yesterday. Its a news programme. The spin off for the result is McCarthy's job not Martin's. A fake narrative.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Who won yesterday on 22:39 - Oct 18 with 1305 viewsguthrieintherain

Who won yesterday on 22:06 - Oct 18 by ReslovenSwan1

It was not on because it was yesterday. Its a news programme. The spin off for the result is McCarthy's job not Martin's. A fake narrative.

Wrong mate the regional news on a Monday has a round up of all the local sport.

Mentions the local teams whether they play on a Sat or Sun.

Do you think they would have interviewed a Swansea fan if they had won 3.0.

Bias coverage nothing has altered since I moved away.

It's a joke.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Who won yesterday on 23:10 - Oct 18 with 1273 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who won yesterday on 22:06 - Oct 18 by ReslovenSwan1

So what you’re actually saying is that if it happened yesterday then it should not be mentioned today? What utter tosh

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Who won yesterday on 00:11 - Oct 19 with 1250 viewsReslovenSwan1

Who won yesterday on 23:10 - Oct 18 by Brynmill_Jack

So what you’re actually saying is that if it happened yesterday then it should not be mentioned today? What utter tosh

The game was yesterday and as news was reported yesterday. The news today was the impending sacking of McCarthy. 6 straight loses or is it 7. . Worst since 1985. That is news.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Who won yesterday on 10:18 - Oct 19 with 1123 viewsChief

Who won yesterday on 00:11 - Oct 19 by ReslovenSwan1

The game was yesterday and as news was reported yesterday. The news today was the impending sacking of McCarthy. 6 straight loses or is it 7. . Worst since 1985. That is news.

His sacking was impending on Sunday and that terrible run you speak of increased on Sunday. So why is that suddenly more newsworthy on Monday than the game itself?

Your point looks even more spurious now that it's Tuesday and McCarthy is still in post.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Who won yesterday on 10:33 - Oct 19 with 1109 viewsCatullus

Who won yesterday on 19:37 - Oct 18 by KeithHaynes

To be fair, they do have massives concourses at the CCS, the biggest I remember seeing anywhere besides the Principality.

Arsenals away end was OK but not as roomy as the CCS. I've been to the Nou Camp and their concourses are smaller than you might expect.

Still, if all they have to cling onto is the size of our concourse and car park it shows how hard up they are right now. I don't think an extra 3/400 in the away end would have changed anything Sunday.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who won yesterday on 10:39 - Oct 19 with 1099 viewsfbreath

Who won yesterday on 19:37 - Oct 18 by KeithHaynes

They need all that extra space in the concourse have you seen how much area is required by each spectator to slap their head. Each person needs at least 3 sqm

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Who won yesterday on 10:48 - Oct 19 with 1083 viewsonehunglow

Who won yesterday on 10:33 - Oct 19 by Catullus

To be fair, they do have massives concourses at the CCS, the biggest I remember seeing anywhere besides the Principality.

Arsenals away end was OK but not as roomy as the CCS. I've been to the Nou Camp and their concourses are smaller than you might expect.

Still, if all they have to cling onto is the size of our concourse and car park it shows how hard up they are right now. I don't think an extra 3/400 in the away end would have changed anything Sunday.

The concourses-These the places where the Plebs queue up for weak plastic bottles of warm lager and sawdust pies.
I avoid these places like a plague .
Get in,Get out.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who won yesterday on 11:07 - Oct 19 with 1068 viewsDr_Winston

Given their previous behaviour they can probably count themselves lucky we don't just pen them up outside with a bucket to pee in and a plastic cup of water until just before kickoff.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cardiff-fans-blamed-liberty-stadiu

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who won yesterday on 11:29 - Oct 19 with 1049 viewsYrAlarch

Who won yesterday on 10:48 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

The concourses-These the places where the Plebs queue up for weak plastic bottles of warm lager and sawdust pies.
I avoid these places like a plague .
Get in,Get out.

'Plebs' eh.

Anyone else one?
Who won yesterday on 11:35 - Oct 19 with 1044 viewsBoundy

Who won yesterday on 11:07 - Oct 19 by Dr_Winston

Given their previous behaviour they can probably count themselves lucky we don't just pen them up outside with a bucket to pee in and a plastic cup of water until just before kickoff.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cardiff-fans-blamed-liberty-stadiu

Genuinely spooky moment. I never read this before posting mine

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Who won yesterday on 11:37 - Oct 19 with 1044 viewsDr_Winston

Who won yesterday on 11:29 - Oct 19 by YrAlarch

'Plebs' eh.

Anyone else one?

Personally I can't be arsed with the queues to use concourse catering, but if others choose to do so then that's up to them. It all contributes cash to the clubs coffers.

Perchy of course contributes no cash to the clubs coffers so he disapproves of it, as he disapproves of anything he doesn't personally indulge in. Things he does personally indulge in like beating up drunks team handed with other coppers, he's all for.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who won yesterday on 11:43 - Oct 19 with 1034 viewsYrAlarch

Who won yesterday on 11:37 - Oct 19 by Dr_Winston

Personally I can't be arsed with the queues to use concourse catering, but if others choose to do so then that's up to them. It all contributes cash to the clubs coffers.

Perchy of course contributes no cash to the clubs coffers so he disapproves of it, as he disapproves of anything he doesn't personally indulge in. Things he does personally indulge in like beating up drunks team handed with other coppers, he's all for.

Personally I find the use of the word 'plebs' insulting, particularly in the manner OHL
uses it. It smacks of snobbery which, coming from a retired police officer, is rather ironic
Who won yesterday on 12:08 - Oct 19 with 1019 viewsBoundy

Who won yesterday on 11:29 - Oct 19 by YrAlarch

'Plebs' eh.

Anyone else one?

On occasion I'm known to partake of a pint , which circulate the money & feeds the local economy ,someone's employed because I spend , they possibly pays taxes, then spends their wages in the local shop . The circle of life .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Who won yesterday on 16:37 - Oct 19 with 931 viewsFireboy2

Who won yesterday on 11:43 - Oct 19 by YrAlarch

Personally I find the use of the word 'plebs' insulting, particularly in the manner OHL
uses it. It smacks of snobbery which, coming from a retired police officer, is rather ironic

It's what people who came from working class stock who now 'think they are better than others call the lower or working class

It's probably the thing that boils my p!ss most.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 18:35]
Who won yesterday on 18:08 - Oct 19 with 909 viewsfelixstowe_jack

There is a TV programme called plebs should it be banned.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Who won yesterday on 18:34 - Oct 19 with 898 viewsTreforys_Jack

Who won yesterday on 11:37 - Oct 19 by Dr_Winston

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024