Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway 04:21 - Nov 5 with 4998 viewsDr_Parnassus

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=224604

Look at the sad emoji’s after every sentence.

Cracking up reading this.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 08:49 - Nov 5 with 2964 viewsvetchonian

I thought for a minute it was because Eddie Howe was not coming!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 09:18 - Nov 5 with 2937 viewsGixerJack

What is so difficult about spelling they’re? Illiteracy in this day and age really chunks me off!!!

But reading the rest of it cheered me back up so the day is getting better. 😁
The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 09:21 - Nov 5 with 2932 viewsCatullus

I said these things on another thread. Tan is putting at least 2 million in every month so he wants to cut costs. The court cases could cost them anything from 10-40 million and Tan's businesses have been losing money during the pandemic. Tan is most probably not going to invest in January, in fact he may sell if he has decent offers.

Cardiff fans are suddenly realising these things (to be fair bennytheblue already did!) and are now very worried.

If Tan keeps cutting costs the already poor first team quality will get worse. If relegation happens income will get less, it could be a downward spiral and where will it end.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 10:41 - Nov 5 with 2861 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 09:18 - Nov 5 by GixerJack

What is so difficult about spelling they’re? Illiteracy in this day and age really chunks me off!!!

But reading the rest of it cheered me back up so the day is getting better. 😁

That fella actually claims to be an author of seven books. Yet he can’t spell simple words and leaves spaces between full stops like this for some reason . If he’s an author then this world is screwed.
The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 11:03 - Nov 5 with 2838 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

In another post this alleged author idiot is asking for Bellamy to become manager and calling him the elephant in the room. It seems they have conveniently forgotten the fact he was forced to resign relatively recently amongst a storm of bullying and racism allegations that resulted in a Cardiff city investigation finding “a number of significant concerns” and “an unacceptable coaching environment.”

Many of the academy players that went through that unacceptable coaching environment overseen by Mr Bellamy are now getting a chance in the first team due to the blatant weaknesses in their squad.

Personally I think it would be a great fit for Cardiff given his long history of racism and violence and generally being a gobby gobshite who thinks he’s much better than he is, but perhaps having said that he might be a bit overqualified.
The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 11:16 - Nov 5 with 2824 viewsBoundy

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 11:03 - Nov 5 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

In another post this alleged author idiot is asking for Bellamy to become manager and calling him the elephant in the room. It seems they have conveniently forgotten the fact he was forced to resign relatively recently amongst a storm of bullying and racism allegations that resulted in a Cardiff city investigation finding “a number of significant concerns” and “an unacceptable coaching environment.”

Many of the academy players that went through that unacceptable coaching environment overseen by Mr Bellamy are now getting a chance in the first team due to the blatant weaknesses in their squad.

Personally I think it would be a great fit for Cardiff given his long history of racism and violence and generally being a gobby gobshite who thinks he’s much better than he is, but perhaps having said that he might be a bit overqualified.

If I may correct you, it was in fact penned by Paul Abbandonato WoL head of sport who has as many vowels in his name as chins .A "journalist " who's thoughtful, insightfulness is admired by many and copied by a few .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 11:49 - Nov 5 with 2793 viewsGixerJack

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 09:21 - Nov 5 by Catullus

I said these things on another thread. Tan is putting at least 2 million in every month so he wants to cut costs. The court cases could cost them anything from 10-40 million and Tan's businesses have been losing money during the pandemic. Tan is most probably not going to invest in January, in fact he may sell if he has decent offers.

Cardiff fans are suddenly realising these things (to be fair bennytheblue already did!) and are now very worried.

If Tan keeps cutting costs the already poor first team quality will get worse. If relegation happens income will get less, it could be a downward spiral and where will it end.

If he did manage to find a buyer, what sort of value is there for a club losing a vast amount of money, an ageing squad, many of whom are nearing the end of their contracts and also on the brink of relegation?

Is their stadium in a location that could be redeveloped should they be able to ground share with Barry Town?

Just a suggestion to help them out
The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 12:29 - Nov 5 with 2744 viewsProfessor

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 10:41 - Nov 5 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

That fella actually claims to be an author of seven books. Yet he can’t spell simple words and leaves spaces between full stops like this for some reason . If he’s an author then this world is screwed.

Anyone can self-publish. He's hardly a threat to the likes of Margaret Atwood, Hilary Mantel or Ian McEwan. Not even Janet and John level (anachronistic 'learn to Read' books for younger readers)
Login to get fewer ads

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 13:11 - Nov 5 with 2712 viewsCatullus

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 12:29 - Nov 5 by Professor

Anyone can self-publish. He's hardly a threat to the likes of Margaret Atwood, Hilary Mantel or Ian McEwan. Not even Janet and John level (anachronistic 'learn to Read' books for younger readers)

Indeed prof, I'm no literary giant but he makes my prose look particularly clever.

His "escape-goat" is the stuff of legend. In language he'll understand,

Their. their foureva bloo, that nise Mr Tan will fix it four you...or get you relegated, sell you for whatever he can get and later do a Sam Hammam on you by suing you for the money he spent that he's put down as a CCFC debt.

I might be being just a tad cynical there.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 13:15]

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 13:11 - Nov 5 with 2709 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I wonder what fictional attendance Cardiff will publish on Saturday given the egg chasers are in town.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 13:18 - Nov 5 with 2692 viewsCatullus

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 13:11 - Nov 5 by felixstowe_jack

I wonder what fictional attendance Cardiff will publish on Saturday given the egg chasers are in town.

It'll be whatever ticket sales are, even if over a third of them don't turn up.

Cardiff like to say they're a big club but the big clubs don't see attendances drop alarmingly in harder times.
Look at Newcastle, they've been rubbish but even before the buy out they will still full up in St James, I don't care what the name is changed to and I think I'll still call ours the Liberty too. I don't like change!
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 20:39]

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 13:23 - Nov 5 with 2684 viewsbennytheblue

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 11:03 - Nov 5 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

He states it’s a non story, he knows bellers and knows bellers won’t work for Tan, he’s not a yes man so won’t fit in the mould. Annis is having a go at WOL for running a non story, or should I say another one
The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 13:26 - Nov 5 with 2677 viewsbennytheblue

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 13:18 - Nov 5 by Catullus

It'll be whatever ticket sales are, even if over a third of them don't turn up.

Cardiff like to say they're a big club but the big clubs don't see attendances drop alarmingly in harder times.
Look at Newcastle, they've been rubbish but even before the buy out they will still full up in St James, I don't care what the name is changed to and I think I'll still call ours the Liberty too. I don't like change!
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 20:39]

We don’t say we are big club, we just know we are bigger than you. We could easily fill 40k with sustained success in the PL, you would struggle to get 22, like you did often in your 6 seasons
The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 13:41 - Nov 5 with 2653 viewsbennytheblue

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 11:49 - Nov 5 by GixerJack

If he did manage to find a buyer, what sort of value is there for a club losing a vast amount of money, an ageing squad, many of whom are nearing the end of their contracts and also on the brink of relegation?

Is their stadium in a location that could be redeveloped should they be able to ground share with Barry Town?

Just a suggestion to help them out

Nice, do the Neath egg or whatever still use your rusty bowl?
The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 13:59 - Nov 5 with 2627 viewsItchySphincter

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 13:11 - Nov 5 by Catullus

Indeed prof, I'm no literary giant but he makes my prose look particularly clever.

Their. their foureva bloo, that nise Mr Tan will fix it four you...or get you relegated, sell you for whatever he can get and later do a Sam Hammam on you by suing you for the money he spent that he's put down as a CCFC debt.

Escape goat was Oldjack.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 14:09 - Nov 5 with 2612 viewsonehunglow

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 13:26 - Nov 5 by bennytheblue

We don’t say we are big club, we just know we are bigger than you. We could easily fill 40k with sustained success in the PL, you would struggle to get 22, like you did often in your 6 seasons

But size clearly important to you Ben.

Are you a bigger club than Burnley or Sunderland.?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 14:09 - Nov 5 with 2611 viewsItchySphincter

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 13:26 - Nov 5 by bennytheblue

😂😂😂😂😂😂.

We sell all our tickets for out little stadium in the PL. I had this misfortune of visiting yours a few times in the PL, including the time you picked up some of your first PL points against Man City, and other than a few diehards singing “we’ll always be blue” it was remarkably empty and quiet. If you’ve ever been you will not truthfully be able to dispute a word that I’ve said.

There is nothing to suggest that at any point in your crappy history that you’ve ever been a bigger club than little old Swansea.

Cardiff is egg, pure and simple.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 15:09 - Nov 5 with 2552 viewsVincent_Vega

Not though are you. The only reason you had bigger top end attendances is that you built a bigger ground and had a nice cash injection from your chums at the FAW for that extension (I like to call it the red reminder)

Your attendances crashed harder than a Time PC. The further along each attempt of you lot trying to stay up with the exception of the big 6 coming to town, the lower the attendances were. Unfortunately we don't know how you would've done in successive PL seasons as well you ain't done it yet (big club mind)

It's like saying Barnsley is a bigger club than pompey because their ground holds more and they can fill it when Manure, Liverpool come to town. Misses the point really does it not?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 16:04 - Nov 5 with 2492 viewsfelixstowe_jack

You can barely get 10,000 to turn up if you look at the crowd for the last three home games.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 18:11 - Nov 5 with 2409 viewsCatullus

We never got 22 once, our stadium was full at roughly 20,700. You do understand full don't you?

As for not saying you are big. When Sam the man said it you all lapped it up, bigger than Barca it was said.

No one down this way really cares what you MIGHT do IF you had sustained success. We don't worry about big, we worry only about being better, and we are.
I'm sure Man City fans don't care that Manyoo are bigger either, being better is the best thing see.

Our concourses are tiny and we don't care, there could be a song there somewhere.

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 18:23 - Nov 5 with 2396 viewsChippy69

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 13:11 - Nov 5 by Catullus

Don't forget the tender pins

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 18:32 - Nov 5 with 2375 viewsbuilthjack

I know you only have 6 fingers. You could use the other hand too. 7 seasons.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 19:04 - Nov 5 with 2347 viewsmax936

"We could easily fill 40k with sustained success in the PL"

Bout as likely as me Playing for Wales, in fact even at my age I'd be the better bet,

If the liberty had been extended we'd have filled it, only time Legoland is full is when Wales play there or the Ladies team, Deluded as always.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 19:19 - Nov 5 with 2305 viewsvetchonian

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 13:41 - Nov 5 by bennytheblue

Nice, do the Neath egg or whatever still use your rusty bowl?

no longer rusty been sorted...whilst your legoland is appropriate a plastic stadium for plastic fans

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 21:06 - Nov 5 with 2169 viewsbennytheblue

The realisation and subsequent Cardiff meltdown is underway on 14:09 - Nov 5 by onehunglow

But size clearly important to you Ben.

Are you a bigger club than Burnley or Sunderland.?

Doubt it, any club in the PL is instantly bigger than any league below. It’s a free for all below the PL though, dont really matter if your in league 1 or the championship as not much cash flowing in. Sunderland are a huge club to be fair. There’s really nothing else in the town.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024