Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys 08:53 - Nov 28 with 1362 viewsbuilthjack

Free entry next Saturday for Swansea City season ticket holders. Fill in a online form.
Could double their crowd.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ospreys on 08:54 - Nov 28 with 1361 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Too expensive.
Ospreys on 10:11 - Nov 28 with 1305 viewsbritferry

How much does it cost to get out?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Ospreys on 11:31 - Nov 28 with 1268 viewsCatullus

Thanks for the heads up. We may all go, have to pay for my wife but she loves the Rugby.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ospreys on 12:43 - Nov 28 with 1247 viewsBoundy

I enjoy watching rugby but my last furore to watch a game v Llanelli I was bored ridged , my time seemed to be spend watching the refs antics and TMO than the actual game mistakes happen but trust your judgement Ref

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Ospreys on 13:25 - Nov 28 with 1235 viewsCatullus

Ospreys on 12:43 - Nov 28 by Boundy

I enjoy watching rugby but my last furore to watch a game v Llanelli I was bored ridged , my time seemed to be spend watching the refs antics and TMO than the actual game mistakes happen but trust your judgement Ref

We haven't been saying that after football, we've been livid with the ref for their rubbish decisions. Are rugby refs better? I tend to think so but then I think we need to adopt some rugby rules too, like the sin bin and citing foul play the ref missed. Oh, the concussion protocols too.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Ospreys on 13:41 - Nov 28 with 1217 viewsTreforys_Jack

Ospreys on 13:25 - Nov 28 by Catullus

We haven't been saying that after football, we've been livid with the ref for their rubbish decisions. Are rugby refs better? I tend to think so but then I think we need to adopt some rugby rules too, like the sin bin and citing foul play the ref missed. Oh, the concussion protocols too.

The repect they command is admirable.
Ospreys on 13:46 - Nov 28 with 1205 viewsWhiterockin

Ospreys on 11:31 - Nov 28 by Catullus

Thanks for the heads up. We may all go, have to pay for my wife but she loves the Rugby.

Don't you remember how cold it is sitting in a threequarters empty stadium.
Ospreys on 13:48 - Nov 28 with 1203 viewsTreforys_Jack

Is there a link to this, cant see it anywhere on the Swans site.
Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys on 14:38 - Nov 28 with 1171 viewsBoundy

Ospreys on 13:25 - Nov 28 by Catullus

IMO rugby refs have been become so reliant on the TMO that its undermined their role. I fully agree regarding respect something I'd like to see at all levels including grass roots football., but some refs in football bring on their own problems by believing its their way regardless of the laws of the game. A push in the face is deemed a yellow card ? as seen yesterday for example

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Ospreys on 18:11 - Nov 28 with 1095 viewsbritferry

Ospreys on 13:41 - Nov 28 by Treforys_Jack

The repect they command is admirable.

I've reffed both, as a late stand in at very low level, Sunday League & Youth respectfully. You need eyes in the back of your head for football and even get abuse off your own players. You get total respect in rugby.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Ospreys on 13:07 - Nov 29 with 986 viewsTreforys_Jack

Ospreys on 18:11 - Nov 28 by britferry

I've reffed both, as a late stand in at very low level, Sunday League & Youth respectfully. You need eyes in the back of your head for football and even get abuse off your own players. You get total respect in rugby.

Never understood why football doesn't get its house in order right from the very top.
Ospreys on 15:00 - Nov 29 with 959 viewsKeithHaynes

Ospreys on 13:07 - Nov 29 by Treforys_Jack

Never understood why football doesn't get its house in order right from the very top.

It can’t even manage its own corruption fairly.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ospreys on 16:40 - Nov 29 with 935 viewsfbreath

You could give this as an early Christmas present to someone you don't like

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Ospreys on 18:13 - Nov 29 with 910 viewsjack_lord

Ospreys on 11:31 - Nov 28 by Catullus

as long as it isn't £50 quid for her ticket

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Ospreys on 07:50 - Dec 2 with 793 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Anyone know if the "free" ticket offer has led to more ticket sales for Saturday.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ospreys on 11:52 - Dec 2 with 748 viewsCatullus

Ospreys on 18:11 - Nov 28 by britferry

I know what you mean, reffed my own team a couple of times after I retired. Nightmare.

Ospreys on 22:52 - Dec 2 with 687 viewsTreforys_Jack

Ospreys on 07:50 - Dec 2 by felixstowe_jack

Anyone know if the "free" ticket offer has led to more ticket sales for Saturday.

Was there actually an offer for season ticket holders as I didn't see anything other than this thread.
Ospreys on 06:08 - Dec 3 with 651 viewsWhiterockin

Ospreys on 22:52 - Dec 2 by Treforys_Jack

Was there actually an offer for season ticket holders as I didn't see anything other than this thread.

I had an email from the club (Swans).

Edit
Always check your junk file, most of my Swans emails go in there.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2021 6:10]
Ospreys on 06:53 - Dec 3 with 614 viewsbuilthjack

Ospreys on 22:52 - Dec 2 by Treforys_Jack

The club emailed me

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ospreys on 07:25 - Dec 3 with 594 viewsTreforys_Jack

Ospreys on 06:53 - Dec 3 by builthjack

The club emailed me

Ah right, just checked and yep in the junk folder, ah well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024