Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 153031 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 23:25 - Feb 27 with 1145 viewsmajorraglan

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:41 - Feb 27 by Ajack_Kerouac

That woman is a proven liar, it is well established in Court of Law.

Similar claims have and are being made by numerous organisations and individuals.
Russia invade Ukraine on 00:42 - Feb 28 with 1085 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:25 - Feb 27 by majorraglan

Similar claims have and are being made by numerous organisations and individuals.

Oh I see.
When she says "What are we (Britain) actually going to do to help?" do you think she knows about the anti-tank weapons we have given the Ukraine which has devastated Russian tanks and armoured vehicles (cutting them off from supplies)?
Do you think she knows that while we were delivering them...with Soldiers to train the Ukrainian military how to use them effectively...Germany (leaders of her beloved EU) were denying us access to their air space?
Do you think she knows that it is the government of our country who have been lobbying the EU and the US to cut Russia from Swift?
Do you suppose she knows that it is British troops defending Nato's borders in Eastern Europe, not German or French troops?

Or is she just a drooling, mouth breathing, moron?

My hunch is that she is not a moron, she is just a liar of the Left pushing her anti-British agenda by pushing the same old tiresome lies on the unsuspecting public...as usual
She is not a moron, she is a liar...I can say that with confidence because it was proven that she tells lies to push her political agenda in a court of law.

The morons are those who lap this crap up without asking questions,.

Do you agree with her point then?
If not, why defend the liar?

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Russia invade Ukraine on 05:57 - Feb 28 with 1053 viewsDr_Winston

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:09 - Feb 27 by Treforys_Jack

Wow , true colours being revealed tramps.

Like I said. Proud Boys, the pair of them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:08 - Feb 28 with 1031 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:31 - Feb 27 by Treforys_Jack

Well there's a surprise you feel that way. Care to explain why you feel I'm a xenophobe? I won't hold my breath though. The pair of you hate anything British or English, it's sad.
Anyway back on topic, I genuinely think Putin will be toppled from inside soon.

Because you attack patriotic people who are proud of their country, you seem to have a problem with people that identify as Welsh before British.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 7:23]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:12 - Feb 28 with 1022 viewsmajorraglan

Russia invade Ukraine on 00:42 - Feb 28 by Ajack_Kerouac

Oh I see.
When she says "What are we (Britain) actually going to do to help?" do you think she knows about the anti-tank weapons we have given the Ukraine which has devastated Russian tanks and armoured vehicles (cutting them off from supplies)?
Do you think she knows that while we were delivering them...with Soldiers to train the Ukrainian military how to use them effectively...Germany (leaders of her beloved EU) were denying us access to their air space?
Do you think she knows that it is the government of our country who have been lobbying the EU and the US to cut Russia from Swift?
Do you suppose she knows that it is British troops defending Nato's borders in Eastern Europe, not German or French troops?

Or is she just a drooling, mouth breathing, moron?

My hunch is that she is not a moron, she is just a liar of the Left pushing her anti-British agenda by pushing the same old tiresome lies on the unsuspecting public...as usual
She is not a moron, she is a liar...I can say that with confidence because it was proven that she tells lies to push her political agenda in a court of law.

The morons are those who lap this crap up without asking questions,.

Do you agree with her point then?
If not, why defend the liar?

Looking back at my reply, i think I could have made it clearer I was specifically referring to the money laundering allegations. She’s not alone in saying what she’s about money being laundered.
Russia invade Ukraine on 07:13 - Feb 28 with 1022 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:50 - Feb 27 by Catullus

Do the DNA test and then tell us there no mixing. I bet you, like most "Welsh" people have a fair chunk of Mediterranean blood of some variety in there. What the Romans did for us!

http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/welsh.html

But you roll with the "racially pure" idea, it's nonsense of course but you rock on mate.

I don't roll with the racially pure, I think we are all equal, I can't stand the hypocrisy of little Englanders and their attitude to foreigners when their forefathers were probably Germanic invaders, the irony is not lost on me.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:22 - Feb 28 with 1008 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:09 - Feb 27 by Treforys_Jack

Wow , true colours being revealed tramps.

I responded to Zinnidine's posts saying "If we were to be forced into a war they should bring back internment camps", during the second world war we interned thousands and thousands of Germans, Austrians, and Italians including women and children.
Initially assessments would be on nationality and background and then taken from there.

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:30 - Feb 28 with 995 viewsDr_Winston

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:08 - Feb 28 by trampie

Because you attack patriotic people who are proud of their country, you seem to have a problem with people that identify as Welsh before British.

Yeah Tref. How dare you attack patriotic people who are proud of their country. Like these fun loving scamps here.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:35 - Feb 28 with 977 viewstrampie

They weren't being attacked, they did the attacking.

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:39 - Feb 28 with 933 viewsTreforys_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:35 - Feb 28 by trampie

They weren't being attacked, they did the attacking.

You're not coming out of this very well tramps, not sure if you are just not being clear or you genuinely believe you are pure Welsh so superior to anyone else.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 9:40]
Russia invade Ukraine on 09:39 - Feb 28 with 933 viewsshingle

Rugged strongman lol he has a joking black belt given to him because of who he is, no doubt the average fit strong guy in the street would not have to much trouble taking care of that chubby little midget, the comments on here saying he is a tough man etc is a load of bollocks the guy has never competed at any level and film footage of him grappling is staged for propaganda reasons
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 9:46]
Russia invade Ukraine on 09:44 - Feb 28 with 925 viewsTreforys_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:08 - Feb 28 by trampie

Not at all, I voted for devolution, but the Senedd has made such a pigs ear of it, it does make me doubt I made the right choice. I even voted Plaid at the last GE as couldn't vote for Conservative, Labour or Lib Dems with a clear conscience
Still awaiting your evidence for calling me a xenophobe.
Russia invade Ukraine on 09:53 - Feb 28 with 917 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:44 - Feb 28 by Treforys_Jack

Not at all, I voted for devolution, but the Senedd has made such a pigs ear of it, it does make me doubt I made the right choice. I even voted Plaid at the last GE as couldn't vote for Conservative, Labour or Lib Dems with a clear conscience
Still awaiting your evidence for calling me a xenophobe.

You attack Kilkenny and myself because we are proud to be Welsh that is xenophobic.

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:04 - Feb 28 with 907 viewsTreforys_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:53 - Feb 28 by trampie

You attack Kilkenny and myself because we are proud to be Welsh that is xenophobic.

Not all, I provide balance, because all you post is anti English and British rhetoric. Nothing to do with you being Welsh at all.
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:08 - Feb 28 with 902 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:39 - Feb 28 by Treforys_Jack

You're not coming out of this very well tramps, not sure if you are just not being clear or you genuinely believe you are pure Welsh so superior to anyone else.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 9:40]

I don't think I'm better than anybody, I think all people are equal, I don't think the Welsh are better or worse than anyone else either.

I don't think your average Welsh person is any better or any worse than your average Russian, Ukrainian, Iraqi, Vietnamese or whatever.

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:16 - Feb 28 with 892 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:04 - Feb 28 by Treforys_Jack

Not all, I provide balance, because all you post is anti English and British rhetoric. Nothing to do with you being Welsh at all.

Absolute rubbish, I think Britain is great, as a generalisation I think Britain's conduct in the second world war was fantastic, I think the current English Queen is and has been fantastic for the state with very few exceptions although I think the concept is outdated.

There we are glowing praise from me for something British and something English.

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:20 - Feb 28 with 876 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:53 - Feb 28 by trampie

Nobody is attacking you. We are just suggesting you should be put in an internment camp and possibly hung for being a traitor.
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:28 - Feb 28 with 864 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:20 - Feb 28 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Nobody is attacking you. We are just suggesting you should be put in an internment camp and possibly hung for being a traitor.

I'm patriotic I'm the last person that should be called a traitor, I won't live overseas as this is my country, I won't work overseas as I want my taxes to go to my country.
Some people are only patriotic when it suits them, like a lot of politician's from what I see as well as others.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 10:29]

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:32 - Feb 28 with 852 viewsTreforys_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:16 - Feb 28 by trampie

Absolute rubbish, I think Britain is great, as a generalisation I think Britain's conduct in the second world war was fantastic, I think the current English Queen is and has been fantastic for the state with very few exceptions although I think the concept is outdated.

There we are glowing praise from me for something British and something English.

Excellent stuff, I'll frame that post.
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:38 - Feb 28 with 839 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:39 - Feb 28 by shingle

Rugged strongman lol he has a joking black belt given to him because of who he is, no doubt the average fit strong guy in the street would not have to much trouble taking care of that chubby little midget, the comments on here saying he is a tough man etc is a load of bollocks the guy has never competed at any level and film footage of him grappling is staged for propaganda reasons
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 9:46]

As someone who has done Judo for many years, he has a genuine black belt. His techniques look traditional old school judo, and I believe he has written books on Judo training. He's not exactly a midget at 5 ft 7 either
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:52 - Feb 28 with 831 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:32 - Feb 28 by Treforys_Jack

Excellent stuff, I'll frame that post.

Yes you do that to remind yourself how wrong you have got things.

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:59 - Feb 28 with 827 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:38 - Feb 28 by controversial_jack

As someone who has done Judo for many years, he has a genuine black belt. His techniques look traditional old school judo, and I believe he has written books on Judo training. He's not exactly a midget at 5 ft 7 either

There’s absolutely no way he’s anywhere near 5’7. Maybe with his platform shoes on. He’s smaller than Merkel and she’s 5’5.

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:22 - Feb 28 with 813 viewsTreforys_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:52 - Feb 28 by trampie

Yes you do that to remind yourself how wrong you have got things.

Yeah ok, you love all things British, keep backtracking now youve been called out, beep beep beep
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:26 - Feb 28 with 808 viewstrampie

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:22 - Feb 28 by Treforys_Jack

Yeah ok, you love all things British, keep backtracking now youve been called out, beep beep beep

I don't love all things British, I don't like the house of Lords being an unelected chamber.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 11:29]

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:16 - Feb 28 with 760 viewsKeithHaynes

Stunning.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024