Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 153089 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 22:39 - Dec 26 with 1445 viewscontroversial_jack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:02 - Dec 26 by majorraglan

This is why Russia interferes in elections, spends money on disinformation etc because if it can destabilise it’s rivals there’s more chance if can quietly go about advancing its own agenda to the detriment of others. I strongly suspect the spike in gas prices is Russia controlling the supply and flexing its muscles. We need to have a completely secure energy supply, it’s crackers that nearly half our energy suppliers are in foreign hands.

So are most of our energy and utility companies, and have been for a while
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 10:35 - Dec 27 with 1382 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:26 - Dec 26 by controversial_jack

There is no such thing as stealth. Any aircraft can be spotted on radar. Stealth is just a marketing ploy.

I am told by someone who knows his stuff that Russian pilots are probably better than Americans. It's just conjecture i know, but there's no real way of knowing

The Northrop-Grumman B-2 cost 2 billion each. The USA has 21 of them. Are you saying they spent who knows how many billions developing the tech and then spent over 40 billion building 21 useless stealth bombers?

FAO Majorraglan. I agree entirely. gas has been manipulated to destabilise prices and cause the west problems. Russia appear to have palled up with China too, made some kind of non interference pact.
NATO needs to be strong and we could do without the EU trying to flex any muscles, or build any new ones. The last thing the West needs now is any internal strife. We need to be united and the EU has a lot of internal strife right now. Poland and Hungary are not obeying the rules and even Germany and France have been acting up.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 10:52 - Dec 27 with 1363 viewscontroversial_jack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 10:35 - Dec 27 by Catullus

The Northrop-Grumman B-2 cost 2 billion each. The USA has 21 of them. Are you saying they spent who knows how many billions developing the tech and then spent over 40 billion building 21 useless stealth bombers?

FAO Majorraglan. I agree entirely. gas has been manipulated to destabilise prices and cause the west problems. Russia appear to have palled up with China too, made some kind of non interference pact.
NATO needs to be strong and we could do without the EU trying to flex any muscles, or build any new ones. The last thing the West needs now is any internal strife. We need to be united and the EU has a lot of internal strife right now. Poland and Hungary are not obeying the rules and even Germany and France have been acting up.

NATO, was set up to be defensive, it has moved away from than now and gone on the offensive. Russia has all kinds of missiles pointed at it from Nato. I'm not defending Russia, but NATO needs to be disbanded asap.
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:22 - Dec 27 with 1346 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 10:52 - Dec 27 by controversial_jack

NATO, was set up to be defensive, it has moved away from than now and gone on the offensive. Russia has all kinds of missiles pointed at it from Nato. I'm not defending Russia, but NATO needs to be disbanded asap.

NATO has always pointed missiles at Russia, ever since the iron curtain went up the defence has been aggressive from both sides. The best defence is attack.

The rest of it has to be a wind up. If NATO disbanded Russia would roll across Europe uncontested. Also, what would china get up to?

https://www.nato.int/wearenato/why-was-nato-founded.html#:~:text=Why%20was%20NAT

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:49 - Dec 27 with 1321 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 19:19 - Dec 26 by scruffyjack

Defence budget 2021 Russia 70 billion, US 710 billion, fact.

70 billion goes a lot further in Russia mind.
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 13:37 - Dec 27 with 1295 viewstrampie

Ruskies blew up a satellite in space with a rocket fired from earth the other day I think it was a gentle warning to the Yanks before they put a satellite up into space.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2021 13:37]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 14:55 - Dec 27 with 1268 viewsDJack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:49 - Dec 27 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

70 billion goes a lot further in Russia mind.

Not with coruption it doesn't.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 14:58 - Dec 27 with 1262 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 14:55 - Dec 27 by DJack

Do you think the Ruskies can take the Yanks at this point in time Djack ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 14:58 - Dec 27 with 1262 viewsDJack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 13:37 - Dec 27 by trampie

Ruskies blew up a satellite in space with a rocket fired from earth the other day I think it was a gentle warning to the Yanks before they put a satellite up into space.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2021 13:37]

Propaganda for domestic consumption.

The current actions are brinkmanship with the aim of forcing concessions from the west.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 15:03 - Dec 27 with 1255 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 14:58 - Dec 27 by DJack

Propaganda for domestic consumption.

The current actions are brinkmanship with the aim of forcing concessions from the west.

It was world consumption the West went into meltdown when they did it, the Ruskies obviously knew the Yanks were going to put a satellite into space so as a show of muscle the Russians hit one of their own satellites with a missile from earth.

Ruskies defensive capabilities are top notch, the Yanks and some in the West are shitting bricks for the first time for decades.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 15:49 - Dec 27 with 1243 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 14:55 - Dec 27 by DJack

Yeah,

https://money.cnn.com/2015/05/25/technology/russia-space-corruption/index.html

Quite a few nice dachas have been bought.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:02 - Dec 27 with 1233 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 20:02 - Dec 26 by majorraglan

This is why Russia interferes in elections, spends money on disinformation etc because if it can destabilise it’s rivals there’s more chance if can quietly go about advancing its own agenda to the detriment of others. I strongly suspect the spike in gas prices is Russia controlling the supply and flexing its muscles. We need to have a completely secure energy supply, it’s crackers that nearly half our energy suppliers are in foreign hands.

It's why Trump got into office.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:27 - Dec 27 with 1208 viewstrampie

Space debris, (Yankee space debris) was there before the Russians flexed their muscles by shooting their satellite, is it one rule for one and another rule for others ?

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:43 - Dec 27 with 1195 viewsDJack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:27 - Dec 27 by trampie

Space debris, (Yankee space debris) was there before the Russians flexed their muscles by shooting their satellite, is it one rule for one and another rule for others ?

Yep, you are right the yanks did take out an out of control satellite.

The differnces are it was an out of control satellite at a lower orbit point where eventually that debris will de-orbit and burn up in our atmosphere.

So, essentially you are using whataboutery to deflect from the space vandalism from Putin.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:48 - Dec 27 with 1193 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:27 - Dec 27 by trampie

So yet again you use a derogatory term for the USA and talk up the Russians. Your preference/bias is obvious to others even if you are not self aware of it.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 17:18 - Dec 27 with 1181 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 16:48 - Dec 27 by Catullus

So yet again you use a derogatory term for the USA and talk up the Russians. Your preference/bias is obvious to others even if you are not self aware of it.

Ruskies and Yankees are widely used terms but there are many wokes about these days.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 17:28 - Dec 27 with 1175 viewscontroversial_jack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:22 - Dec 27 by Catullus

NATO has always pointed missiles at Russia, ever since the iron curtain went up the defence has been aggressive from both sides. The best defence is attack.

The rest of it has to be a wind up. If NATO disbanded Russia would roll across Europe uncontested. Also, what would china get up to?

https://www.nato.int/wearenato/why-was-nato-founded.html#:~:text=Why%20was%20NAT

Russia doesn't want to or needs to roll across Europe, it has enough resources and lebensraum itself. This isn't 1945
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:59 - Dec 28 with 1107 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 17:28 - Dec 27 by controversial_jack

Russia doesn't want to or needs to roll across Europe, it has enough resources and lebensraum itself. This isn't 1945

Yeah, that must be why they annexed the Crimea and are massing troops on the Ukrainina border, because they want to isolate.

The evidence contradicts you. Russia, well Putin, wants more power.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:03 - Dec 28 with 1101 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 17:18 - Dec 27 by trampie

Ruskies and Yankees are widely used terms but there are many wokes about these days.

Woke, that's a criminal misuse of the term. The term ‘woke‘: the 2020 definition. ‘Alert to injustice in society, especially racism.’, to ‘The act of being very pretentious about how much you care about a social issue’ Your criticism of the USA is hardly a social issue, it's a trampie issue.

You are always critical of the USA, of it's capabilities, and always talk up the Russians.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:07 - Dec 28 with 1097 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:03 - Dec 28 by Catullus

Woke, that's a criminal misuse of the term. The term ‘woke‘: the 2020 definition. ‘Alert to injustice in society, especially racism.’, to ‘The act of being very pretentious about how much you care about a social issue’ Your criticism of the USA is hardly a social issue, it's a trampie issue.

You are always critical of the USA, of it's capabilities, and always talk up the Russians.

I'm not one of the military experts that thought that currently only Russia could win a nuclear war between them and the Yanks (5% Ruskie chance, 95% draw as in end of the world), because of their defence, that is calling it as it is, that is not talking down one side and talking up another, it's just calling a spade, a spade.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:21 - Dec 28 with 1092 views73__73

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:07 - Dec 28 by trampie

I'm not one of the military experts that thought that currently only Russia could win a nuclear war between them and the Yanks (5% Ruskie chance, 95% draw as in end of the world), because of their defence, that is calling it as it is, that is not talking down one side and talking up another, it's just calling a spade, a spade.

Name me one military expert who thinks Russia would defeat the USA in a nuclear war ?

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 13:51 - Dec 28 with 1066 viewstrampie

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 12:21 - Dec 28 by 73__73

Name me one military expert who thinks Russia would defeat the USA in a nuclear war ?

The Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin.

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 13:55 - Dec 28 with 1062 views73__73

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 13:51 - Dec 28 by trampie

The Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin.

As I thought, more made up bs from you

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 15:36 - Dec 28 with 1037 viewscontroversial_jack

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 11:59 - Dec 28 by Catullus

Yeah, that must be why they annexed the Crimea and are massing troops on the Ukrainina border, because they want to isolate.

The evidence contradicts you. Russia, well Putin, wants more power.

They wanted the Crimea because it's their only warm water port and access to the black sea and rest of the world. It's crucial to their economy. A bit like Gibraltar and the Suez is to us We would never send troops to defend those, surely?That's not the same as wanting to roll up Europe though.
Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 15:55 - Dec 28 with 1022 viewsCatullus

Will Russia invade Ukraine? on 15:36 - Dec 28 by controversial_jack

They wanted the Crimea because it's their only warm water port and access to the black sea and rest of the world. It's crucial to their economy. A bit like Gibraltar and the Suez is to us We would never send troops to defend those, surely?That's not the same as wanting to roll up Europe though.

There is a permanent UK forces base on Gib and I'm sure you've heard of the "Suez crisis" of 1956?

The Crimea is part of Ukraine, Ukraine is an independent country. Russia's most important port is Novorossyisk. Russia has 105 ports.

Besides, wanting a port is one thing but just taking part of a country by force to get one is a tad wrong, don't you think? If they are so desperate for warm water ports maybe they'll try rolling on to the low countries?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024