Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 POSTPONED 22:31 - Dec 28 with 1903 viewsNotLoyal

If you are craving for some cottaging then this is the LIVE on SKY game to watch. A plethora of Monday pre work blues, but with no blue in the colour, it will be exciting and probably very exciting as well. A huge 0/10 for fans attending the game because they can’t, the only noise will come from Omicron and that’s a virus we can all beat, if indeed this game goes ahead. Dicky Drakeford v Billy Boris, who will win this game ? Who Cares ?

Where’s Willy ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 22:35 - Dec 28 with 1899 viewsbuilthjack

A big test

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 22:37 - Dec 28 with 1889 viewsWhiterockin

It's home, I expect it to be off

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 23:20 - Dec 28 with 1829 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread on 22:37 - Dec 28 by Whiterockin

It's home, I expect it to be off

Most likely

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 09:44 - Dec 29 with 1663 viewsonehunglow

I wished Omicron,albeit a mild dose,on Mitro. Not that mart really so ,if it does go ahead maybe a plague of Boils to his nether regions or simply a bad cold because he always enjoys screwing us.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 12:25 - Dec 29 with 1595 viewsBadlands

Fulham's form
L D D D D D
They are going to batter us!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 12:30 - Dec 29 with 1575 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 12:25 - Dec 29 by Badlands

Fulham's form
L D D D D D

Think it was Huddersfield who hadnt won in ages and were there for the taking. Twice.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 13:37 - Dec 29 with 1556 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 12:25 - Dec 29 by Badlands

Fulham's form
L D D D D D

The way we’ve performed in our last three it could be 5 or 6

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 17:11 - Dec 29 with 1484 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 13:37 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Piroe hatrick, Cullen 2 off the bench, and Downes a 30 yarder.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 17:16 - Dec 29 with 1474 viewstrampie

Swans form is dismal, I wonder if they can turn it around.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 18:00 - Dec 29 with 1438 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 13:37 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Sadly, you could well be correct.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 19:08 - Dec 29 with 1405 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 17:11 - Dec 29 by builthjack

Piroe hatrick, Cullen 2 off the bench, and Downes a 30 yarder.

Cullen hatrick don’t be negative 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 13:29 - Dec 30 with 1151 viewsChief

I believe us and Fulham have only had games called off so far due to the opposition, so unless either side experience a wave of positive cases in the next few days which is possible but there's no indication of such, the game will be on?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 13:37 - Dec 30 with 1142 viewsAirHawk22

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 13:29 - Dec 30 by Chief

I believe us and Fulham have only had games called off so far due to the opposition, so unless either side experience a wave of positive cases in the next few days which is possible but there's no indication of such, the game will be on?

Pretty certain swans called off the Luton game
Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 13:49 - Dec 30 with 1135 viewsChief

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 13:37 - Dec 30 by AirHawk22

Pretty certain swans called off the Luton game

Yea you're right just checked and it was apparently us who called it off. All the media stories saying as such are dated 6 days ago, so yea touch and go for Fulham. Unlikely I presume.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 14:06 - Dec 30 with 1122 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 13:49 - Dec 30 by Chief

Yea you're right just checked and it was apparently us who called it off. All the media stories saying as such are dated 6 days ago, so yea touch and go for Fulham. Unlikely I presume.

Fulham’s game called off yesterday, but that was Reading applying for that chief. I’m split on this one, I think you are right there’s a decent chance it could go ahead, but not sure financially it should do. Better saving this one for after new players come in.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 14:11 - Dec 30 with 1111 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 14:06 - Dec 30 by KeithHaynes

Fulham’s game called off yesterday, but that was Reading applying for that chief. I’m split on this one, I think you are right there’s a decent chance it could go ahead, but not sure financially it should do. Better saving this one for after new players come in.

If all our boys are fit we can’t though

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 14:14 - Dec 30 with 1109 viewsChief

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 14:06 - Dec 30 by KeithHaynes

Yes definitely if the club can call it off they should, but I don't think the league can / will allow postponements based on financial issues. I assume evidence would have to be provided of the most recent testing and if there's more than 14 negative players, the game will have to go ahead.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 14:28 - Dec 30 with 1099 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 14:11 - Dec 30 by Brynmill_Jack

If all our boys are fit we can’t though

Of course, but there’s plenty of leverage.

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 14:31 - Dec 30 with 1097 viewsChief

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 14:28 - Dec 30 by KeithHaynes

Of course, but there’s plenty of leverage.

Off!

Just announced

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 14:37 - Dec 30 with 1080 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Fulham : Matchday Thread 2022 LATEST on 14:31 - Dec 30 by Chief

Off!

Just announced

Plenty of leverage 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024