Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Wales "sport" 21:10 - Jan 8 with 1708 viewsonehunglow

Must unite us surely.
Even lifey and me agree in perfect harmony.

Today,we were all insulted in every way possible

I always though we were a decent club;we let down a lot of people in the 80s but we got over that. No excuse for the Club to be treated worse than a sewer rat.

And they lost tranmission

[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 21:10]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

BBC Wales "sport" on 21:15 - Jan 8 with 1212 viewsDr_Winston

Not sure what your problem is. They're just like you.

Much happier when the Swans lose.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

BBC Wales "sport" on 21:19 - Jan 8 with 1219 viewsonehunglow

Try returning to topic.

BBC Wales "sport" on 00:54 - Jan 9 with 1104 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Wales "sport" on 21:19 - Jan 8 by onehunglow

Try returning to topic.

Nothing wrong with the coverage today. Cardiff in Wales and there is terrestrial coverage tomorrow on S4C in Welsh and English on the red button. The Peter Rodrigues coverage was quite good. They recognised some Soton fans would tune in. We Welsh are fair an generous and gave their captain Man of the match. Your rant against the female presenters was disgraceful and typically low class.

Personally I cannot stand Wyndham, that is just me.

Many Swansea fans have a natural Pro Anglo slant encouraged by yourself with your inherited border land prejudices.

They are so Anglo they accept being called a practitioners in bestially in good humour despite the fact is is considered racist in law, . and seemingly want to give £7m of the clubs money to their elite English legal friends arsing out of a court case against the clubs owners who they call Yanks. This will also potentially hurt the two local people most responsible for the greatest years in the club's history and the beautiful infrastructure in Swansea. This will actually be far less than they anticipate. The big losers will be the club.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2022 0:56]

Wise sage since Toshack era

BBC Wales "sport" on 15:03 - Jan 9 with 888 viewsjack_lord

It was a bizarre presentation team for sure. Were there no Swansea players available? Garry Monk was a suitable person probably but in all the time he was at Soton he was mostly on loan to other clubs. He made 11 appearances for them in 8 years.

I will never know but would BBC Wales continually promoted a Swansea game on S4C the following day if they were giving a live broadcast for Cardiff?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

BBC Wales "sport" on 16:40 - Jan 9 with 850 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Wales "sport" on 15:03 - Jan 9 by jack_lord

It was a bizarre presentation team for sure. Were there no Swansea players available? Garry Monk was a suitable person probably but in all the time he was at Soton he was mostly on loan to other clubs. He made 11 appearances for them in 8 years.

I will never know but would BBC Wales continually promoted a Swansea game on S4C the following day if they were giving a live broadcast for Cardiff?

BBC wales could have got in Gary Lineker and Ian 'Wrighty' Wright to giggle through the broadcast and talk about Ward Prowse's prospects of going to the World cup finals.

It would of cousre have come with a £50,000 + price tag. Those pithy word plays do not come cheap. Add to that 5 sr hotels and taxis.

Fishlock and Garry got £500 a piece at most. A Garry has a place in the Gower.

BBC Wales "sport" on 16:46 - Jan 9 with 838 viewsjack_lord

BBC Wales "sport" on 16:40 - Jan 9 by ReslovenSwan1

BBC wales could have got in Gary Lineker and Ian 'Wrighty' Wright to giggle through the broadcast and talk about Ward Prowse's prospects of going to the World cup finals.

It would of cousre have come with a £50,000 + price tag. Those pithy word plays do not come cheap. Add to that 5 sr hotels and taxis.

Fishlock and Garry got £500 a piece at most. A Garry has a place in the Gower.

Killay isn't in the Gower.

No idea why you have mentioned Lineker or Wrighty as they could have got some one in the price of Monk far more locally,

BBC Wales first dentence on their Preson game:
"Substitute Mark Harris sent Cardiff City into the FA Cup fourth round as they edged a game of few chances in the Welsh capital."

Why are they so obsessed with saying Welsh capital at any opportunity?

BBC Wales "sport" on 16:50 - Jan 9 with 830 viewsNotLoyal

BBC Wales "sport" on 16:46 - Jan 9 by jack_lord

No idea why you have mentioned Lineker or Wrighty as they could have got some one in the price of Monk far more locally,

"Substitute Mark Harris sent Cardiff City into the FA Cup fourth round as they edged a game of few chances in the Welsh capital."

They love mentioning Cardiff equally as much, it’s a bit like a grudge which won’t go away, it gets repeated and repeated. It’s elsewhere.,

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

BBC Wales "sport" on 16:51 - Jan 9 with 828 viewsonehunglow

Upper Killay is or was. Border was the dip by the railway bridge.

Login to get fewer ads

BBC Wales "sport" on 16:58 - Jan 9 with 813 viewsReslovenSwan1

It is the Welsh capital. Why this would bother anyone is beyond me. BBC showed both Cardiff and Swansea. Swansea prime sot Saturday evening on BBC. Cardiff second billing on S4C.

BBC Wales "sport" on 17:16 - Jan 9 with 803 viewsjack_lord

BBC Wales "sport" on 16:58 - Jan 9 by ReslovenSwan1

It is the Welsh capital. Why this would bother anyone is beyond me. BBC showed both Cardiff and Swansea. Swansea prime sot Saturday evening on BBC. Cardiff second billing on S4C.

It's beyond you.

BBC Wales "sport" on 17:31 - Jan 9 with 792 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales "sport" on 16:58 - Jan 9 by ReslovenSwan1

and Swansea second city with a population of 230k.Not an insignificant place at all.
But it is to BBC Wales.

BBC Wales "sport" on 17:32 - Jan 9 with 792 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Wales "sport" on 17:16 - Jan 9 by jack_lord

It's beyond you.

You sound a very delicate soul. Incensed by this.

On the other hand many on here declare that English people calling Welsh families SheepSh@ggers is a right bestowed upon them by the English monarchy. In fact classified as "racially aggravated disorderly conduct" by the independent courts.

BBC Wales "sport" on 17:36 - Jan 9 with 787 viewsjack_lord

BBC Wales "sport" on 17:32 - Jan 9 by ReslovenSwan1

On the other hand many on here declare that English people calling Welsh families SheepSh@ggers is a right bestowed upon them by the English monarchy. In fact classified as "racially aggravated disorderly conduct" by the independent courts.

I'm not a delicate soul though and you are trying mirrors and smoke.

I've been catching up on a few articles in London and not once did the journalists have to point out that it was the capital.

I'm tired of the tripe that BBC Wales put out.

BBC Wales "sport" on 17:38 - Jan 9 with 784 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales "sport" on 17:32 - Jan 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Whereas you seen hyper sensitive,even to including sheep intercourse akin to full on racial hatred.

BBC Wales "sport" on 17:45 - Jan 9 with 781 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Wales "sport" on 17:36 - Jan 9 by jack_lord

I'm not a delicate soul though and you are trying mirrors and smoke.

I've been catching up on a few articles in London and not once did the journalists have to point out that it was the capital.

I'm tired of the tripe that BBC Wales put out.

Do not watch it then. Rupert Murdoch owns some good channels.

Swansea v Southampton Saturday teatime BBC (top billing)

Cardiff v Preston Sunday lunctime S4C (second billing)

Modest low cost punditry with Garry Monk having Swansea and Southampton links and a couple of female players for inclusivity and different perspective reasons.

Talksport game yesterday was the London derby Millwall v Palace. No criticism from me. It is a big place with big followings.

BBC Wales "sport" on 17:56 - Jan 9 with 766 viewsjack_lord

BBC Wales "sport" on 17:45 - Jan 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Do not watch it then. Rupert Murdoch owns some good channels.

Swansea v Southampton Saturday teatime BBC (top billing)

Cardiff v Preston Sunday lunctime S4C (second billing)

Modest low cost punditry with Garry Monk having Swansea and Southampton links and a couple of female players for inclusivity and different perspective reasons.

Talksport game yesterday was the London derby Millwall v Palace. No criticism from me. It is a big place with big followings.

I was hoping Cardiff would get a home draw so they could play in the Welsh Capital and also to see what pundits BBC Wales chose for that game.

Garry Monk was a decent choice as I already mentioned but perhaps other decent options were not available to join him.

BBC Wales "sport" on 19:28 - Jan 9 with 737 views1983

Why do people get so bent out of shape with BBC Wales they are a tinpot organisation with no depth the whole show and coverage was embarrassing and that Gogg can just about get his words out of his mouth....pitiful.

Just smile

BBC Wales "sport" on 20:01 - Jan 9 with 708 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Wales "sport" on 19:28 - Jan 9 by 1983

Why do people get so bent out of shape with BBC Wales they are a tinpot organisation with no depth the whole show and coverage was embarrassing and that Gogg can just about get his words out of his mouth....pitiful.

Just smile

Perhaps you would have preferred a 'Sass' instead of the "Gogg" . That would have been Two "Sass" and no "Goggs".

I thought they were pretty good and did not cost an arm and a leg for some "Sass " pretty boy millionaires staying in Swansea 5 star with taxis running back to the mansion in Surrey.

BBC Wales "sport" on 20:01 - Jan 9 with 707 viewsbritferry

just wait for the pre-match build up to the Liverpool-Scummers 4th round game

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

BBC Wales "sport" on 21:20 - Jan 9 with 679 viewsunion_jack

BBC Wales "sport" on 20:01 - Jan 9 by britferry

just wait for the pre-match build up to the Liverpool-Scummers 4th round game

“Come on Caerdiff, you can do it”

Someone please post that dubbed over vox pop TV clip 🙏

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

BBC Wales "sport" on 21:31 - Jan 9 with 668 viewsAjack_Kerouac

BBC Wales "sport" on 15:03 - Jan 9 by jack_lord

Monk is pretty unpopular these days also. He did after all set our decline in motion.

Nathan Dyer played for Southampton, we like him!

The women were truly awful. They were neither ex-players or good broadcasters, bland, boring, humourless.
They were there purely to appease the woke. It is being forced down our throats day in and day out.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

BBC Wales "sport" on 08:04 - Jan 10 with 612 views1983

BBC Wales "sport" on 20:01 - Jan 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Perhaps you would have preferred a 'Sass' instead of the "Gogg" . That would have been Two "Sass" and no "Goggs".

I thought they were pretty good and did not cost an arm and a leg for some "Sass " pretty boy millionaires staying in Swansea 5 star with taxis running back to the mansion in Surrey.

Yep your right totally agree you amateur at best and BTW you were paying for that drivel.

BBC Wales "sport" on 09:19 - Jan 10 with 578 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales "sport" on 21:31 - Jan 9 by Ajack_Kerouac

Monk is pretty unpopular these days also. He did after all set our decline in motion.

Nathan Dyer played for Southampton, we like him!

The women were truly awful. They were neither ex-players or good broadcasters, bland, boring, humourless.
They were there purely to appease the woke. It is being forced down our throats day in and day out.

I might have mentioned this K apart from the females as it dangerous to do so

BBC Wales "sport" on 09:19 - Jan 10 with 578 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Not problems receiving BBC Wales coverage in England and no transmission break at all. Just used the BBC iplayer and set my country of residence to Wales.

Mind you the commentator with the Cardiff accent wad useless. She kept referring to Southampton as a premiership team. I thought they were in the Premier league.
She also kept going on about an overload every other sentence was there a problem with the floodlights.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

BBC Wales "sport" on 09:26 - Jan 10 with 569 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales "sport" on 09:19 - Jan 10 by felixstowe_jack

Not problems receiving BBC Wales coverage in England and no transmission break at all. Just used the BBC iplayer and set my country of residence to Wales.

Mind you the commentator with the Cardiff accent wad useless. She kept referring to Southampton as a premiership team. I thought they were in the Premier league.
She also kept going on about an overload every other sentence was there a problem with the floodlights.

It cut out here twice and we 're almost in Wales.

Just as well as I was getting rather annoyed.

he looked as if she had been dragged in from outside after walking her dog in the Woods.

Insulting. At least Monk LOOKED professional.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024