Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea do not extend Pato's deal. What happens next? 16:58 - Jan 28 with 5713 viewsReslovenSwan1

Pato is on 22 games. At 25 games a new deal automatically kicks in. What happens next?

a) Pato tells Martin he wants more money and he is not playing again until he gets it.

b) Pato plays 25+ and asks for an upgraded deal.

c) Pato gets his head down and fulfills his contract.

My opinion.
I put it to you the early extension of the deal is irrelevant because Pato might have already opted for option a). I believe Pato might have told Martin w he was not playing any more games.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea do not extend Pato's deal. What happens next? on 23:56 - Feb 1 with 310 viewsSTID2017

Swansea do not extend Pato's deal. What happens next? on 15:59 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea have 9 players out on loan. Were you not aware of this?. Perhaps if you read more a posted less you would pick these thing up.

I can name 8 of them. Another to Leagues of Wales perhaps.

Garrick and Cooper O are flying and might be able to play next season Garrick is versatile with 6 goals and 6 assists in a about 20 games. Neither Cooper S nor Martin bothered to name check Garrick for some reason.

Brandon Cooper, Cullen and Whtiiaker are in league 1 just settling down . Whittaker and Cullen need to show consistency and deliver now they is being a long run at a lower level.

Webb and Dan Williams have gone to Ireland and Harry Jones a young lad to Bari Town.

Love Bari.
In fact most of Italy 😁

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024