Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition 15:55 - Feb 1 with 1944 viewsSwansIndependent

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition 1st Feb 2022 15:51
Swansea City had numerous deals lined up this transfer window, but as is now being reported by the mainstream press those transfers went unsanctioned by the majority American owners. The first deal was Matt O’Riley from MK Dons so let’s start there. 0

The Matt O’Riley timeline, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:08 - Feb 1 with 1334 viewsChief

Did they?

All the press reports I've seen are saying he didn't join because of finances. Whereas an article on here stated Silverstein had secured funds to allow the transfer.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:12 - Feb 1 with 1319 viewsKeithHaynes

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:08 - Feb 1 by Chief

Did they?

All the press reports I've seen are saying he didn't join because of finances. Whereas an article on here stated Silverstein had secured funds to allow the transfer.

We report what we are told at the time.
Read the article, there are very easy to follow links within the report. Then we can start all the ‘I told you so’ stuff after that.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:12 - Feb 1 with 1311 viewsbuilthjack

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:08 - Feb 1 by Chief

Did they?

Perhaps Silversteins funds were not out of his own pocket after all. Perhaps they were hoping to get Pato out for half a million, and 7k a week, and so Fulton on 10k a week.
They were incapable of even doing that.
Yanks only put in to get a lot more out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:14 - Feb 1 with 1299 viewsKeithHaynes

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:12 - Feb 1 by builthjack

Perhaps Silversteins funds were not out of his own pocket after all. Perhaps they were hoping to get Pato out for half a million, and 7k a week, and so Fulton on 10k a week.

I think our chief needs to read what has been written first.

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:15 - Feb 1 with 1284 viewsChief

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:12 - Feb 1 by builthjack

Right so it didn't come to fruition then!

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:18 - Feb 1 with 1265 viewsBadlands

Heard a whisper it was not getting Dhanda's wages off the books.
But, was our interest any more than a way to increase his leverage with Celtic. And, Swansea in the Championship or Celtic in Europe and winning domestic trophies with higher wages? Do the sums.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:19 - Feb 1 with 1266 viewsChief

Swansea City prepare seven figure Matt O’Riley bid . Joe Rodon link is key 18th Jan 2022 17:10
We have been told that a bid well in excess of a million pounds is on the table for MK Dons midfielder Matt O’Riley despite press reports the swans are unable to afford him. Which we know is untrue. 1

Sorry I disagree that this article came to fruition. The complete opposite.

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:24 - Feb 1 with 1258 viewsChief

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:18 - Feb 1 by Badlands

Heard a whisper it was not getting Dhanda's wages off the books.
But, was our interest any more than a way to increase his leverage with Celtic. And, Swansea in the Championship or Celtic in Europe and winning domestic trophies with higher wages? Do the sums.

Yea possibly. But as is obvious Dhanda et al didn't go so he patently secure the funds from that source (or at all).

And also there was that cryptic bizarre reference to interest accruing which suggests some sort of loan like the current loan.

Login to get fewer ads

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:26 - Feb 1 with 1245 viewsKeithHaynes

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:19 - Feb 1 by Chief

Swansea City prepare seven figure Matt O’Riley bid . Joe Rodon link is key 18th Jan 2022 17:10
We have been told that a bid well in excess of a million pounds is on the table for MK Dons midfielder Matt O’Riley despite press reports the swans are unable to afford him. Which we know is untrue. 1

Sorry I disagree that this article came to fruition. The complete opposite.

In what way ?

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:32 - Feb 1 with 1222 viewsraynor94

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:26 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

In what way ?

Why do you bother Keith

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:35 - Feb 1 with 1217 viewsKeithHaynes

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:32 - Feb 1 by raynor94

Why do you bother Keith

I thought the article was pretty straight forward referencing our reports on that player then the outcome.

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:35 - Feb 1 with 1210 viewsReslovenSwan1

Fulton going was an obstacle to signing O'Reily. It is clear. Swansea do not need O'Reilly and Dhanda and Fulton. I do not recall any of the moaners objecting to giving Fulton a long deal on good terms. The terms given to him are too rich for anyone else to pay it seems. Same with Dhanda. Covid has hit hard.

They are all brilliant players in January and duds by May who cannot get into the team on big wages. Swansea have not bought any dead wood player this January hopefully. Fisher and Ogbeta better start playing well and Christie looks reliable.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:37 - Feb 1 with 1194 viewsYouBackJastard

Not siding with anyone but next time someone makes me aware that Silverstein is flying over I will lower my expectations for that window by about 80% talk about dashed hopes
Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:40 - Feb 1 with 1185 viewsKeithHaynes

The estimated costing this window. And no chief mate, I’m not disclosing any sources.

Fisher £210,000 down payment
Christie 50/50 salary plus £250,000 fee.
Wolf Took a 25% reduction on his salary. Loan fee est £250,000
Ogbeta £210,000 down payment
Burns £7,000 salary contribution plus £100,000 loan fee.

That’s my info, it’s the best I can do.

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:42 - Feb 1 with 1172 viewsKeithHaynes

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:37 - Feb 1 by YouBackJastard

Not siding with anyone but next time someone makes me aware that Silverstein is flying over I will lower my expectations for that window by about 80% talk about dashed hopes

The swans still spent over a million this month.
The article references reports made by this website regards O’Riley which were confirmed today by the mainstream press a month later.

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:55 - Feb 1 with 1130 viewsChief

Look I'm sorry I'm just saying that the press are saying we missed out on O'Reilly due to not having the money. You're report says we had the money (secured by Silverstein) and had bid for him.

There's an obvious conflict there. No point going on about it, but it's clear.

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:58 - Feb 1 with 1124 viewsNotLoyal

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:55 - Feb 1 by Chief

Look I'm sorry I'm just saying that the press are saying we missed out on O'Reilly due to not having the money. You're report says we had the money (secured by Silverstein) and had bid for him.

Afternoon, there are quite a few reports backing up this article. I read it as the yanks pulled the rug for whatever reason after a deal was done, which is now info everywhere. This article for me says this websites sources and info are correct and here's the proof.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 17:12 - Feb 1 with 1079 viewsKeithHaynes

And for anyone in any doubt the Americans don’t pull out of deals.

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 17:15 - Feb 1 with 1059 viewsReslovenSwan1

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:58 - Feb 1 by NotLoyal

Afternoon, there are quite a few reports backing up this article. I read it as the yanks pulled the rug for whatever reason after a deal was done, which is now info everywhere. This article for me says this websites sources and info are correct and here's the proof.

O'Reily sounds like a fine player available for good price, Declan Rice is a good player Swansea cannot afford him either.

Swansea have Jay Fulton on the books and he is a good player under contract. Swansea gave him a long contract and Martin quite likes his professionalism. Swansea pay Fulton too much. No one else would pay Fulton and Dhanda what Swansea are paying them.

Martin will not be allowed to stockpile good players while marginalising other good midfield players on big contracts. No one of the complainer objected to Fulton getting a long well funded deal.

Swansea have to be careful this window and have not made any risky signings other than Wolf who is on loan for 6 months.

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 17:17 - Feb 1 with 1059 viewsKeithHaynes

And our report from mid January as referenced in the OP article is confirmed albeit over two weeks later.

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 17:31 - Feb 1 with 1004 viewsshingle

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:55 - Feb 1 by Chief

It is ok Chiefie no need to apologise mate we all make mistakes, you more so than others but hey just try not to worry about it.
Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 17:51 - Feb 1 with 959 viewsChief

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 17:31 - Feb 1 by shingle

It is ok Chiefie no need to apologise mate we all make mistakes, you more so than others but hey just try not to worry about it.

It's hardly in the territory of continuing a vendetta on a thread about a little boy that had died ("by accident of course")

But thanks I won't worry about it.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2022 17:55]

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 18:00 - Feb 1 with 914 viewsReslovenSwan1

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 17:12 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

And for anyone in any doubt the Americans don’t pull out of deals.

I have very little time for Stuart James. The owners act in Swansea s best interest. All these players are fantastic in January and often disappoint by June. Goykeres Sweden u21 signed not given a chance by Cooper. Manning likewise.

Swansea have made some serious blunders. The US people have had enough, Fulton is a brilliant player they gave him a good contract on Coopers' advice. No one else will pay him those wages so he stays put. Walsh is a great player when fit. Well he is fit and still not picked. The only player who can dink a free kick in the squad buy the looks of it.

If the club make long term commitments it has to honour them. No room for Longman or O'Reilly. Both good players on big money like Fulton and Walsh were.

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 18:02 - Feb 1 with 909 viewsjasper_T

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 16:40 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

The estimated costing this window. And no chief mate, I’m not disclosing any sources.

Fisher £210,000 down payment
Christie 50/50 salary plus £250,000 fee.
Wolf Took a 25% reduction on his salary. Loan fee est £250,000
Ogbeta £210,000 down payment
Burns £7,000 salary contribution plus £100,000 loan fee.

That’s my info, it’s the best I can do.

Bonkers amount of money.
Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 18:03 - Feb 1 with 908 viewsChief

Our Matt O’Riley reports throughout January come to fruition on 18:00 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

I have very little time for Stuart James. The owners act in Swansea s best interest. All these players are fantastic in January and often disappoint by June. Goykeres Sweden u21 signed not given a chance by Cooper. Manning likewise.

Swansea have made some serious blunders. The US people have had enough, Fulton is a brilliant player they gave him a good contract on Coopers' advice. No one else will pay him those wages so he stays put. Walsh is a great player when fit. Well he is fit and still not picked. The only player who can dink a free kick in the squad buy the looks of it.

If the club make long term commitments it has to honour them. No room for Longman or O'Reilly. Both good players on big money like Fulton and Walsh were.

So what you're saying is that they think they know better on footballing matters than the footballing based staff at the club.

Cooper wouldn't have negotiated Fulton's contract.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024