Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keifer Moore 12:29 - Jan 31 with 1146 viewspencoedjack

Off to Bournemouth being replaced by Sam Surridge

Lump on him to score the winner in the derby.
Keifer Moore on 13:54 - Jan 31 with 1000 viewsYouBackJastard

Awful from Surridge, we’ve all watched him celebrate Wilmot’s header like crazy only for him to go to the one club we ask him to avoid!

Thought he was an extremely average player while here which isn’t a real negative, he was fine for a backup. Mental Stoke actually paid upwards of £5m for him but they do business differently there
Keifer Moore on 14:09 - Jan 31 with 967 viewsjasper_T

Keifer Moore on 13:54 - Jan 31 by YouBackJastard

Awful from Surridge, we’ve all watched him celebrate Wilmot’s header like crazy only for him to go to the one club we ask him to avoid!

Thought he was an extremely average player while here which isn’t a real negative, he was fine for a backup. Mental Stoke actually paid upwards of £5m for him but they do business differently there

Average is kind. He was awful, spent most of the game on his backside moaning at the ref.
Keifer Moore on 16:38 - Jan 31 with 853 viewsReslovenSwan1

Keifer Moore on 14:09 - Jan 31 by jasper_T

Average is kind. He was awful, spent most of the game on his backside moaning at the ref.

Disappointing post from you Jasper. Have you been reading one OHL post too many?. It wears you down after a while. Hard to see the point of him really.

Name one Welsh born striker better than him from any Welsh club. Swansea, Cardiff Wrexham and Newport in the last 20 years. Surridge came as a 19 year old. Miles better than anything in the Swansea academy. Swansea fan were sniffy at Baker Richardson but he was very strong and put himself about. Mcburney also in imported. Nothing in the u23 either.

I watched Forrester the other day. Wherever Swansea long balls went he was coincidentally not within 5m of it. I thought it was some skill to persistently avoid unnecessary contact with the centre back Denham. 6ft 3in and averse to pain. He volunteered for penalties but not aerial challenges. I would call him in and have an open and honest chat about "putting himself about" and "commitment". If he picks up on these things a 26 it will be too late.

Wales's decent strikers of this build since Hartson do not exist. Harston, Iwan Roberts. The rest are English born from English teams. Gareth Taylor was English born I think.

Keiffer Moore stands out a mile and is no superstar, Vokes was from the south coast did well for his talent with his memorable header. Robson Kanu was from Reading.

These guys should be valued taken in and developed as they are not a hanging around street corners in Port Talbot. Cullen has a big job on his hands. I feel for him as trailblazer in the mos difficult job in Welsh football. I fear he will not make it.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Keifer Moore on 16:51 - Jan 31 with 823 viewsjasper_T

What part of that means Surridge performed at all well for us? He was 21 when he arrived, not 19, and had played 50+ games of senior football in League Two. Forrester, who is 19, isn't 6'3 and spent most of his time at Wolves as a wide striker/winger rather than a centre forward.
Keifer Moore on 16:52 - Jan 31 with 818 viewsbuilthjack

There will be add ons

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Keifer Moore on 17:22 - Jan 31 with 793 viewsAguycalledJack

Looks like he’s going to Forest.
Keifer Moore on 17:37 - Jan 31 with 772 viewsReslovenSwan1

Keifer Moore on 16:51 - Jan 31 by jasper_T

What part of that means Surridge performed at all well for us? He was 21 when he arrived, not 19, and had played 50+ games of senior football in League Two. Forrester, who is 19, isn't 6'3 and spent most of his time at Wolves as a wide striker/winger rather than a centre forward.

Just turned 21 by the looks of it. Forrester is well over 6ft.

So you cannot name a better Welsh born striker prospect than 'bambi' Surridge then? Cullen maybe? Colwill is a midfielder.

Forrester is certainly playing as Centre forward now and is not fast enough to be a winger. You are the expert. Sometime players need encouragement other times some home truths. Its not for me to tell O'Leary is job to save this player.

Forrester's penalty was a back pass then he a had a strop and fired the rebounded ball violently into the hoardings in frustration. Had he hit the penalty and his other chance like that he would have had hat trick. He should have left that match with the ball and Denham with a few aches and pains.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Keifer Moore on 18:46 - Jan 31 with 675 viewsjasper_T

Keifer Moore on 17:37 - Jan 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Just turned 21 by the looks of it. Forrester is well over 6ft.

So you cannot name a better Welsh born striker prospect than 'bambi' Surridge then? Cullen maybe? Colwill is a midfielder.

Forrester is certainly playing as Centre forward now and is not fast enough to be a winger. You are the expert. Sometime players need encouragement other times some home truths. Its not for me to tell O'Leary is job to save this player.

Forrester's penalty was a back pass then he a had a strop and fired the rebounded ball violently into the hoardings in frustration. Had he hit the penalty and his other chance like that he would have had hat trick. He should have left that match with the ball and Denham with a few aches and pains.

I wouldn't say he's well over 6'. 6'1 maybe. The hair adds a bit. The lad did well enough on trial to earn a chance here but I'd say many of those in the u23s are temporary measures until the younger crop matures. Iwan Morgan and Geoffroy Bony have the physique you seem to crave in your centre forwards.
Login to get fewer ads

Keifer Moore on 19:48 - Jan 31 with 597 viewsvetchonian

Keifer Moore on 18:46 - Jan 31 by jasper_T

I wouldn't say he's well over 6'. 6'1 maybe. The hair adds a bit. The lad did well enough on trial to earn a chance here but I'd say many of those in the u23s are temporary measures until the younger crop matures. Iwan Morgan and Geoffroy Bony have the physique you seem to crave in your centre forwards.

is Bony's boy any good Jasper

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Keifer Moore on 20:04 - Jan 31 with 575 viewsvetchonian

Keifer Moore on 18:46 - Jan 31 by jasper_T

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Keifer Moore on 20:54 - Jan 31 with 537 viewsjasper_T

Keifer Moore on 20:04 - Jan 31 by vetchonian

He's doing alright with the u18s. Still early days. Don't think he'll be at Wilf's level but the name and resemblance could open some doors that might normally have been closed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024