Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? 16:22 - Jan 31 with 867 viewsKeithHaynes

Not a lot.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:27 - Jan 31 with 844 viewsChief

Injured, regularly injured, loss of form, age, head turned.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:28 - Jan 31 with 828 viewsonehunglow

Not signed by us then

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:32 - Jan 31 with 824 viewsmax936

Prices are not great this January, Cardiff are probably keen to get what they can in, Bournemouth must have enough players to put 3 first teams out, ridiculous.

Nat Phillips has gone there on Loan from Liverpool as well now.

I'd laugh my John Thomas off if they still don't go up.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 16:35]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:35 - Jan 31 with 807 viewsraynor94

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:32 - Jan 31 by max936

Prices are not great this January, Cardiff are probably keen to get what they can in, Bournemouth must have enough players to put 3 first teams out, ridiculous.

Nat Phillips has gone there on Loan from Liverpool as well now.

I'd laugh my John Thomas off if they still don't go up.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 16:35]

If they don't go up the shit will hit the fan, big gamble

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:40 - Jan 31 with 782 viewsmax936

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:35 - Jan 31 by raynor94

Lets hope they crash and burn, its an uneven playing field in Championship with these clubs with Billionaire owners.

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:43 - Jan 31 with 761 viewsReslovenSwan1

They got him and Jamal low for £6m. Good business for two players that scored around 35 goal between them last season. Two or three this season. Jamal has stopped scoring. His carreer has gone south since that fireside chat with Korey Smith on the Swansea.com TV
show. Both he and Patterson "like the water" in Swansea Bay but could not get away quick enough back to relative obscurity. Both had long deals.

Wise sage since Toshack era

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:45 - Jan 31 with 753 viewsKilkennyjack

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:40 - Jan 31 by max936

Lets hope they crash and burn, its an uneven playing field in Championship with these clubs with Billionaire owners.

Last 3 seasons we had parachute money mind ….

Beware of the Risen People

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:48 - Jan 31 with 740 viewsKeithHaynes

Bournemouth again throwing millions and millions at a return to the EPL.
Not the first time.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:51 - Jan 31 with 732 viewsbuilthjack

There will be add ons

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:52 - Jan 31 with 723 viewsjasper_T

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:48 - Jan 31 by KeithHaynes

Bournemouth again throwing millions and millions at a return to the EPL.
Not the first time.

£3.5m is less than the fine they got for breaking FFP.
3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:57 - Jan 31 with 713 viewsBoundy

Good , hope they crash and burn

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 19:39 - Jan 31 with 587 viewsbennytheblue

Allegedly he is only on 12k a week, half that of the absolute dross people like nelson, bacuna, vaulks and pack earn. Injuries, covid every few weeks, just a lucky season for him last year by the looks of it. Is he 18 million worse than the ginger freak mcburnie?
3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 19:45 - Jan 31 with 569 viewsBillyChong

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 19:39 - Jan 31 by bennytheblue

Allegedly he is only on 12k a week, half that of the absolute dross people like nelson, bacuna, vaulks and pack earn. Injuries, covid every few weeks, just a lucky season for him last year by the looks of it. Is he 18 million worse than the ginger freak mcburnie?

I’m pretty sure I told you weeks ago Kieffer was worth far less than you claimed. He’s been woeful this season.
3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 19:49 - Jan 31 with 562 viewsWhiterockin

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 16:40 - Jan 31 by max936

And who was paying £80K a week to one player last season. and a lot of good it did us.
3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 19:55 - Jan 31 with 545 viewsmax936

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 19:49 - Jan 31 by Whiterockin

And who was paying £80K a week to one player last season. and a lot of good it did us.

Indeed, that was a legacy wage though from those halcyon days of the Premiership, which now seems like those days were from another life.

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 20:09 - Jan 31 with 519 viewsWhiterockin

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 19:55 - Jan 31 by max936

Indeed, that was a legacy wage though from those halcyon days of the Premiership, which now seems like those days were from another life.

Point I was making was that the parachute payments put us in a strong position whilst others struggled. It's unfair for us to complain now.
3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 21:30 - Jan 31 with 436 viewsmajorraglan

While £3.5m is lot of money, I think Bournemouth are getting Moore for a pretty decent price all things considered, given a decent service he will score goals. May be the person that pushes them over the line with their quest to return to the PL.
3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 21:43 - Jan 31 with 408 viewsFlashberryjack

3 and a half million for Kieffer Moore ? on 21:30 - Jan 31 by majorraglan

While £3.5m is lot of money, I think Bournemouth are getting Moore for a pretty decent price all things considered, given a decent service he will score goals. May be the person that pushes them over the line with their quest to return to the PL.

I'd agree with that, £3.5 million for Moore is a good business by Bournemouth.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024