Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough 02:48 - Feb 6 with 2222 viewsKeithHaynes

Benda most certainly made sure his side progressed in the fa cup v QPR.

Any thoughts on Fisher so far after two games ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 14:45 - Feb 6 with 657 viewsBarryTownSwam

A keeper is ultimately only as good as the defensive solidity in front of him.
Kept a clean sheet yesterday! A keeper flying around making saves is usually required to do so because the defence in front of him is shit. Time will tell.
Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 14:46 - Feb 6 with 654 viewsBoundy

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 10:12 - Feb 6 by onehunglow

Hardly much better than Benda or Hamer and that money could have gone on player we need in other areas.
He is certainly well into the Russy school of stroking balls short into areas of trouble,as all commentators seem to point out.
We have missed a trick with Benda

Benda had his chance and fluffed it . Although he's still young as is Fisher so I still have hope for both

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 15:06 - Feb 6 with 596 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 10:12 - Feb 6 by onehunglow

Hardly much better than Benda or Hamer and that money could have gone on player we need in other areas.
He is certainly well into the Russy school of stroking balls short into areas of trouble,as all commentators seem to point out.
We have missed a trick with Benda

Agree - still think Benda our best keeper. Got punished for being the first one to try and deal with what Martin wanted

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 15:07 - Feb 6 with 592 viewsjasper_T

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 14:46 - Feb 6 by Boundy

Benda had his chance and fluffed it . Although he's still young as is Fisher so I still have hope for both

Tough for young players. Get your first run in the side when everyone is playing terribly and making mistakes, and its your reputation that takes the hardest hit. No end of excuses for manager and other players in the period before the first international break, but Benda and Cooper haven't had that luxury. Not good enough has been the verdict.

Think Benda will push for a move in the summer. Too good to hang around where he's not appreciated. Not like his agent hasn't made noise before.
Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 15:24 - Feb 6 with 565 viewsnantywatcher

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 15:06 - Feb 6 by PatchesOHoulihan

Agree - still think Benda our best keeper. Got punished for being the first one to try and deal with what Martin wanted

Benda is the best of the three - to loan him out and pay money for a weaker goalie is all a bit sad. I like a quick thinker in a goalkeeper - the other two are so slow and ponderous. Gutted that it looks like his going to have a future elsewhere.
Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 15:36 - Feb 6 with 554 viewsonehunglow

Any thoughts from the real loyal fans?

Personally, seeing Benda leave will make me cross.

We don’t really nurture those who deserve it.

I d like young Joseph given a real go.

Why loan players then not really use them

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 15:54 - Feb 6 with 531 viewsbuilthjack

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 15:36 - Feb 6 by onehunglow

Have you seen Benda play?
Have you seen Joseph play?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 17:15 - Feb 6 with 497 viewshobo

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 11:46 - Feb 6 by max936

Nobody it seems likes Hamer then, seeing has is name is not being mentioned?

I like him as he's great at dealing with crosses and commands his area, which helps his defenders, yes he's got mistakes in, but so has Fisher and Benda, Hamer has a presence as well with his size.

He's not the future is he at 34. We need to be looking at developing the next GK, be it Fisher or Benda, or hopefully both of them
Login to get fewer ads

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 17:25 - Feb 6 with 493 viewsYouBackJastard

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 17:15 - Feb 6 by hobo

He's not the future is he at 34. We need to be looking at developing the next GK, be it Fisher or Benda, or hopefully both of them

Agree 100%
Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 23:08 - Feb 6 with 419 viewsgrabsplatter

Hamer is decent as a second keeper for another year but that's about it, as others have said he's not the future so we move on.
I'd like to see a bit more of Fisher under pressure & dealing with crosses before making a judgement, early days.
One thing he did do before we went down to 10 men was to roll the ball out & release it far quicker than Hamer was doing.
Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 23:33 - Feb 6 with 401 viewsSTID2017

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 15:54 - Feb 6 by builthjack

Have you seen Benda play?
Have you seen Joseph play?

Last time he watched us wasn't Ivor still in full flight ?
Okay maybe not ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 01:17 - Feb 7 with 382 viewsKeithHaynes

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 15:36 - Feb 6 by onehunglow

Long haul ahead, they need to be in tune before a tough away night game in Stoke.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 10:07 - Feb 7 with 337 viewsonehunglow

Thoughts on Fisher so far. Benda has a blinder for Peterborough on 01:17 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

Long haul ahead, they need to be in tune before a tough away night game in Stoke.

I hate truckers too

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024