Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine 22:42 - Feb 23 with 4172 viewsThrasher6

Interesting to say the least. Not sure to how it would have panned out tbh. Both as mad as hatters..
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 22:47]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 20:26 - Feb 24 with 1329 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 19:30 - Feb 24 by Badlands

Trump news — live: State Department has ‘no words’ after ex-president praises Putin’s attack on Ukraine.
So much for your beloved neo- Nazi ex-president

One of the Propaganda departments of the Democrats is wasting energy on criticising Trump to distract from the mess they have created in Ukraine..are you surprised by that?

Did you watch that senile old shitbag laughing and smiling through his press conference today?

Trump said Putin was schooling the idiots you support, which he is...that is not the same as saying you approve of what Putin is doing, but then you knew that didn't you. Didn't you?

How do you square off the fact that the man you describe as a "neo-Nazi ex-President" did not invade anyone, he didn't even use the tools of state to clamp down on his political opponents at home who were burning, looting and murdering while cretins cheered it on...how do you make those things coherent in your sub standard brain?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 20:27]

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 20:31 - Feb 24 with 1320 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 20:26 - Feb 24 by trampie

He works with TV he knows the Trump/Fox story.

He is a "comedian" and an idiot (genuine comedians who can actually make people laugh are nearly all intelligent).

He is telling lies. I know because I have watched the shows he is talking about.

Jon Stewart is one of those idiots who supported Obama/Clinton/Biden in creating the shit show in the Ukraine.
We can all now take his opinions and flush them down the toilet with the rest of the shit.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 20:32]

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 20:33 - Feb 24 with 1317 viewstrampie

Farage admits he was wrong, mind you that is hardly news.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 20:37 - Feb 24 with 1302 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 20:33 - Feb 24 by trampie

Farage admits he was wrong, mind you that is hardly news.

Farage is one of the few who has been consistently right on this subject...if the idiots in the EU had listened to him about the dangers of expanding to the Ukraine none of this would have started.

This is all on the Left.
The Democrats in America and the bureaucrats of the EU.
No amount of bullshit can change that I'm afraid, most people have been paying attention in the last decade, ever since the financial crash.

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 20:49 - Feb 24 with 1279 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 20:08 - Feb 24 by trampie

Watch this, this is what the "Trump types" are actually saying...don't get your opinions from clowns like Jon Stewart, find out for yourself;

https://rumble.com/vvs2o3-ep-1663-putin-calls-the-wests-bluff-the-agony-of-ukrai

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 21:27 - Feb 24 with 1245 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 21:36 - Feb 24 with 1236 viewsKilkennyjack

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 20:09 - Feb 24 by Dr_Winston

Been tremendously entertaining watching the Remain types spending all day trying to blame Brexit for this too.

Not just the Planet Swans woke crew mind ….

Feck me, i guess it might be true then ….🇷🇺😞

Beware of the Risen People

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 21:38 - Feb 24 with 1233 viewsKilkennyjack

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 14:05 - Feb 24 by Vincent_Vega

Too easy

What a guy ….. w⚓️….👍

Login to get fewer ads

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 22:31 - Feb 24 with 1182 viewsBadlands

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 20:20 - Feb 24 by Ajack_Kerouac

Well that's bullshit, I have been watching Trump types take on what is happening and they are absolutely against what Putin is doing.

They are criticising the Democrats for leading us to this point...
They are calling out the fact that Putin has called the EU's and Biden/clinton/Obama's bluff and they've all pissed their pants in response...
They are saying that they (and Trump) were doing a better job to try and avoid this and would be doing a better job in response to Russian aggression...

Jon Stewart obviously has an agenda and is happy telling lies to push it.

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russia-crisis-donald-trump-praises-putins-agg

Ukraine-Russia crisis: Donald Trump praises Putin's aggression as 'wonderful' and 'genius'

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 23:19 - Feb 24 with 1146 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 22:31 - Feb 24 by Badlands

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russia-crisis-donald-trump-praises-putins-agg

Ukraine-Russia crisis: Donald Trump praises Putin's aggression as 'wonderful' and 'genius'

Yeah, I read that interview, it wasn't what that piece makes it out to be...if somebody has taken a handful of quotes and repackaged them out of context, that should send alarm bells ringing in the mind of anyone who is not a moron.

Trump was praising the strategy of Putin, that does not mean that he agrees with what he did or that he approved or that he is somehow compromised...after all, if you read the whole article, you will know that he is criticising Biden's handling of Ukraine and states that this would never have been allowed to happen when he was President.

...it wouldn't have been allowed to happen because he isn't weak, because his administration isn't weak and because he made it crystal clear to America's enemies that he was not afraid to use American military power to bring down hell on people's heads if they did anything to attack America.
...therefore they didn't try it on, because they actually believed that he probably meant it and had the balls to follow through.

It is painful explaining the bleeding obvious to you, tedious.

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 23:25 - Feb 24 with 1145 viewsAjack_Kerouac

...it starts at 20 mins in.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 23:25]

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 03:00 - Feb 25 with 1113 viewsKilkennyjack

Got to love Pelosi.
Called tfg out face to face.

Trump = 🇷🇺

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 05:02 - Feb 25 with 1088 viewsCountyJim

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 03:00 - Feb 25 by Kilkennyjack

Got to love Pelosi.
Called tfg out face to face.

Trump = 🇷🇺

Russian asset Putin has had a hold on him for years got those tapes of him

Yet the thicko rednecks luvs him and his good old klan boys
Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 05:46 - Feb 25 with 1070 viewstrampie

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 11:01 - Feb 25 with 1001 viewspencoedjack

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 23:12 - Feb 23 by raynor94

So just give in to Putin? If the sanctions don't work, time to fight fire with fire, it's the only language he will understand

Its the cowards option Raynor, the idiot probably thinks its fine for a country like Russia to just invade another country as well.
Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 11:05 - Feb 25 with 995 viewscontroversial_jack

Trump withheld $400 million of military aid to the Ukraine, so he's hardly in a position to talk
Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 11:09 - Feb 25 with 993 viewsCatullus

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 18:55 - Feb 24 by Badlands

Invading Ukraine has been planned since Russia paid the UK right and won brexit. Weakening Europe and persuading their friends and 'employees' to downgrade the UN.
Trump would have supported Russia.

Really? The EU never kept the peace in Europe, NATO did, the UK leaving didn't help cause this but the EU did help cause this by cosying up to Ukraine. After all the UK hasn't left NATO but what is NATO doing AND just what was the EU doing?

The EU did very little, in fact Germany vetoed sending materiel to Ukraine because they were looking after their own interests. France (well Macron) suggested handing Ukraine to Russia on a plate.

We cannot possibly know if this would or wouldn't have happened if trump was still POTUS but (bearing in mind I am a Trump critic) I do believe he would have done more than Biden, or at least tried to.

At a very basic level, wasn't this caused by Ukraine trying to join the Eu and NATO? It gave Putin an excuse though I do believe he was only waiting for an excuse, the West gave him one which is blatantly stupid.

This is just another case of politicians playing stupid power games and one side has badly screwed up giving Putin his excuse. I say excuse because I think he has wanted Ukraine back in his control for a long time, Ukraine is rich in resources and the West needs those resources, it is a financial gain for Russia as well as increasing Russia's size and making sure the West doesn't gain.

People can argue left or right about this but ultimately this is about power and money. It is funny though, watching the left and right claim the "other side" have done this because they are left/right (delete as applicable) extremists. Left and right are things of the past. Politicians say and do whatever they need to so they can get what they want.

PS, Ajack, I do agree that Trumps words were used out of context, he did say what Putin had done was genius but I don't remember him supporting Putin's actions, just that it was a strategical masterclass. Mind you I also watched an interview where he seemed to think American troops had landed in Ukraine. Right or left, Trump or Biden, Bojo or Starmer, EU or Russia, people need to face up to the fact that the elites have brought us to this point, they have and are making a real mess of our world so they can eat caviar whilst the majority eat gruel.

Crooks are running the world, corruption is rife in politics.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 13:35 - Feb 25 with 962 viewsonehunglow

A few brave Russians demonstrating in Moscow.
Ukrainians in London.
Where are our folk ?
Mass BLM ,Extinction Rebs and Climate change but none prepared to venture on to our streets
We'll block our own vehicles to have more insulated homes when Ukrainians are seeing tanks roll onto their streets and to destroy homes.

What a shower of hypocrites we are.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 13:38]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 16:21 - Feb 25 with 911 viewsCatullus

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 13:35 - Feb 25 by onehunglow

A few brave Russians demonstrating in Moscow.
Ukrainians in London.
Where are our folk ?
Mass BLM ,Extinction Rebs and Climate change but none prepared to venture on to our streets
We'll block our own vehicles to have more insulated homes when Ukrainians are seeing tanks roll onto their streets and to destroy homes.

What a shower of hypocrites we are.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 13:38]

What difference do you think a mass protest by UK citizens would achieve?

My opinion is it would achieve absolutely nothing. Putin doesn't care. He'd probably have a good laugh at it.

This is a mess made by hopeless politicians who have been outmanoeuvred by Putin and about all they can do now is damage limitation. Though honestly I reckon there'll be a lot more damage done before this is over. lets just hope it doesn't go all the way to an al out Nato/Russia war and the ultimate endgame!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 21:04 - Feb 25 with 857 viewstrampie

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 21:21 - Feb 25 with 815 viewsKilkennyjack

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 11:01 - Feb 25 by pencoedjack

Its the cowards option Raynor, the idiot probably thinks its fine for a country like Russia to just invade another country as well.

You signing up then superman ?

Or are you just full of wind and pish ….?
I think we know the answer.

Yellow streak ?

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 21:24 - Feb 25 with 808 viewsmajorraglan

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 11:09 - Feb 25 by Catullus

Really? The EU never kept the peace in Europe, NATO did, the UK leaving didn't help cause this but the EU did help cause this by cosying up to Ukraine. After all the UK hasn't left NATO but what is NATO doing AND just what was the EU doing?

The EU did very little, in fact Germany vetoed sending materiel to Ukraine because they were looking after their own interests. France (well Macron) suggested handing Ukraine to Russia on a plate.

We cannot possibly know if this would or wouldn't have happened if trump was still POTUS but (bearing in mind I am a Trump critic) I do believe he would have done more than Biden, or at least tried to.

At a very basic level, wasn't this caused by Ukraine trying to join the Eu and NATO? It gave Putin an excuse though I do believe he was only waiting for an excuse, the West gave him one which is blatantly stupid.

This is just another case of politicians playing stupid power games and one side has badly screwed up giving Putin his excuse. I say excuse because I think he has wanted Ukraine back in his control for a long time, Ukraine is rich in resources and the West needs those resources, it is a financial gain for Russia as well as increasing Russia's size and making sure the West doesn't gain.

People can argue left or right about this but ultimately this is about power and money. It is funny though, watching the left and right claim the "other side" have done this because they are left/right (delete as applicable) extremists. Left and right are things of the past. Politicians say and do whatever they need to so they can get what they want.

PS, Ajack, I do agree that Trumps words were used out of context, he did say what Putin had done was genius but I don't remember him supporting Putin's actions, just that it was a strategical masterclass. Mind you I also watched an interview where he seemed to think American troops had landed in Ukraine. Right or left, Trump or Biden, Bojo or Starmer, EU or Russia, people need to face up to the fact that the elites have brought us to this point, they have and are making a real mess of our world so they can eat caviar whilst the majority eat gruel.

Crooks are running the world, corruption is rife in politics.

I get the Russians may have had security concerns, but so did the Ukraine hence the reason they wanted the protection afforded by being in NATO. I can also understand Ukraine wanting to improve its economy and increase prosperity, something being in the EU is much more likely to deliver. They were a sovereign nation with an elected government, much nearer a democracy than Russia or Belarus.
Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 21:57 - Feb 25 with 786 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 21:04 - Feb 25 by trampie

Tucker Carlson has been doing nothing of the sort, an outright lie.
Alex Jones is a mentalist who nobody takes seriously.
I don't even know who the other bloke is.

...this is desperate shit spread by those who have lied every second of every day for 5/6 years now...the same arseholes who claimed that Trump was Putin's puppet but Putin would be afraid if Hilary or Biden came in.

He is invading countries and taking territory every time the feckless liars of the Left are in the driving seat, every time, because he knows they have no bollocks, no stomach for a fight.
He also knows that they have been so extreme for the last 5/6 years they have now destroyed all trust with those Americans who are usually expected to do the fighting.

Biden talked tough, when are his carers going to act like it?

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 22:08 - Feb 25 with 778 viewsAjack_Kerouac

The only reason why the Ukraine is able to put up a fight is because;

1) We gave them anti-tank weaponry
&
2) Donald Trump's administration sold them offensive weaponry...Obama had refused to do that.

...and mull on this, Putin's military build up on Ukraine's border started when Biden Commie f*cktards fecked up the Afghanistan withdrawal (a direct correlation).
In that whole time the Ukrainians have refused to compromise with Russia whilst foolishly thinking that the Biden admin would have their backs.

The Biden admin is actually using this situation to blame all of the inflation and energy price rises...which have been underway for over a year...on Putin's invasion.

...and another thing. Biden and his band of young wannabe, poundshop, Commies shut down pipelines and fracking operations on America on day 1 of their corrupt reign (causing thousands of jobs destroyed) in the name of the climate...which drove up oil and gas prices...enriching Putin's regime...and driving up the World's dependence on Russian energy.

These people are fecking imbeciles.

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 22:21 - Feb 25 with 757 viewsraynor94

Trump as President....and Putin invading Ukraine on 21:21 - Feb 25 by Kilkennyjack

You signing up then superman ?

Or are you just full of wind and pish ….?
I think we know the answer.

Yellow streak ?

You really are the king of irony on here, a typical keyboard warrior, on another thread you were asking Ukraine to forget about joining Nato.
You are Chamberlain and I collect my £5

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024